Feathers in the Wind ~ Fantasy Cat RP~

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Who should find them?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:33 am

The Leaders
No votes
The SICs
50%
The Healer
No votes
The Hunters
No votes
The Fighters
50%

Total votes : 2

Feathers in the Wind ~ Fantasy Cat RP~

Postby astraf » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:07 am

Discussion

Feathers in the Wind

Relationships

Crush: x > x x < x
Mate: w x w
Kin: x - x
Kit: w x w = w
River - Angel
Zeyda > Keeku
Octavia - Orion
Astro - Dusk
Déchu x ??? = Amare

Prey
FOREST
vole- easy to catch- common
mouse- easy to catch- common
squirrel- medium to catch- uncommon
every bird- ranges from medium to hard to catch- uncommon

MOOR
rabbit- medium to hard to catch, depends on hunter- uncommon
hawk- very hard to catch- very rare
eagle- very hard to catch- very rare

POND
water vole- easy to catch- common
minnow- easy to hard, depends on hunter- common to rare
trout- easy to hard, depends on hunter- common to rare

Territory
The group lives in a lush forest. Their dens are scattered in a large clearing. There is a large pond near their dens where they can easily get a drink. The water in the pond gets increasingly deeper. At the center the water is up at a cat's back.
Not too far away is a moor.
The leader den is in a large bramble bush, filled with moss and leaves to make it soft.
The second in commands sleep in a smaller bramble bush on the other side of the clearing. There is also moss and leaves inside.
The healers live in another bramble bush next to the SIC's bush. There are are holes in the walls to store herbs.
The hunters live in a huge oak tree with multiple holes in the trunk. Three cats may sleep in one of the holes.
The fighters sleep right next to the entrance to the clearing, sleeping in nests of moss. They sleep next to the entrance in case of an attack.
The swutes sleep in a peony bush along with the kits.
The elders sleep in a different peony bush.

It is currently Summer.
It is currently Windy.
Last edited by astraf on Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:39 am, edited 23 times in total.
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Feathers in the Wind ~ Fantasy Cat RP~

Postby astraf » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:09 am

YOU CAN NOW POST
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:31 am

Blaze
female | leader | pond | no tags
Blaze opened her eyes. Next to her, sleeping, was Soul. The orange she-cat stretched her legs. She padded out of the bramble bush and into the clearing. After taking a look around, she realized that she was the only cat awake. Blaze stretched out her orange wings and started to take off. After a couple of minutes of flying around, she spotted the giant pond. There, she landed and sat by the pond. Blaze had no interest in catching any of the frogs, instead she leaned down and lapped up some of the water, staring at the pond reflecting the beautiful dawn sky. After she had gotten a drink, she decided to take a morning fly.

Keeku
male | hunter | forest/moor | no tags
Keeku blinked open his eyes. His spine was squashed uncomfortably against the trunk of the tree. He tried to stretch, but the space was too tight with two other cats in it. He stepped over the sleeping cat in front of him and crawled out of the tree. Except, he forgot that he was a foot away from the ground, so he fell onto his muzzle. "Ouch!" He meowed, wincing. Keeku glanced at the food pile. There was only a couple of mice on it. "I think I'll hunt on the moor today." He meowed to no cat in particular. He headed out of the clearing and into the forest. After following a worn-out trail to the moor, he spotted a rabbit. He tasted the air, relieved that the wind was blowing towards him. He started padding silently towards the rabbit. The rabbit froze and then started running. Keeku ran after it, using his super-speed, and pounced on it. As he gave the killing bite, he caught the scent of fox.
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MythicalTea » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:35 am

Mira / Second in Command / Pond

Mira awoke, and yawned. She stretched her paws, stood up and left her bramble bush den. She counted the cats left in camp, peering separately into every den, just as every morning. Three cats had gone - Blaze and two hunters. Her mind was slightly clouded, just like every morning, so she couldn't quite tell who the other two cats were by name. Mira realised that she was busy all day with duties, so she decided to practice water manipulation in the morning. She pranced out of the camp entrance.
As soon as she got to the pond, she crouched down to drink, since after manipulating it the water tasted kind of sour. She walked/swam (depends on how deep the pond is) to the centre of the pond and flicked her tail. A small wall of water formed next to her. Then, she saw Blaze and lost her concentration. The water splashed over her.

Just logged onto this site *checks calendar* 5/6 years later woah
Don't expect activity
MythicalTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:35 am

Wezun
female | fighter | clearing | no tags
Wezun shivered herself awake as a breeze swept through the clearing. Fluffing out her maine coon fur, Wezun stood up and padded to the food pile. There, she picked out a mouse and sat in her nest. Once she had finished the mouse, the maine coon stretched her wings. They were still sore from flying around the camp yesterday. I guess I won't be doing my rounds this morning.. I'll ask Zeyda if she can do it once she wakes up. Wezun padded out of the camp, energy bubbling up in her. I haven't climbed a tree in ages! she thought suddenly. Wezun padded to the tallest tree and started climbing it. Once she was at the top, her heart sank. All she could see were more trees. Wezun looked down. "Bad idea!" she yelped. Wezun quickly climbed down the tree. The maine coon fluffed out her fur, annoyed. Stupid wind! she cursed. She padded back into the camp - head down, tail dragging behind her - and lay back down in her nest. I might as well take a nap, she decided, curling up. I'm not doing any work anyways. The maine coon cat quickly fell back asleep.
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Namida_☾ » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:01 am

(I‘m so sorry I didn’t saw your post to the roleplay. I‘ll try to come here as often as I can)
──────────
Namida (she/xe/caw/he)
Image Image

──────────
tomorrow

──────────
timezone: cest
technically: artist

──────────
──────────

─────────────────
is nearly yesterday

and everyday
─────────────────

[url]commission card[/url]
toyhouse
artfight
Art is my own! Do not use!

─────────────────

──────────
is stupid

──────────
credit
──────────
──────────
Namida_☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:57 am

Namida_☾ wrote:(I‘m so sorry I didn’t saw your post to the roleplay. I‘ll try to come here as often as I can)

It's alright! And okay!
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsKass » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:05 pm

Hibou
She|Kit|Tags: Amare

Hibou got up bright and early, unlike most kits, after sitting around for a while she decided to wake up her denmate "Amare!, Get up!" the little she meowed to Amare jumping around excitedly like she did every morning
Bee
This is my caard
ItsKass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★·.·´Lightnight`·.·★ » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:02 am

Yuki
she/fighter/clearing/tags:open
Yuki felt the cold breeze as she opened her eyes. She got up and went towards the food pile. She got a small little mice and sat down under a tree near the enterance of the clearing. She finished her mice and stretched. She could see alot of cats at the pond. She didn't really know what to do so she layed down and looked at the sky. It was abit cold and cloudy. "The weather is really cold and depressive I think I should change it" she thought to herself. Suddenly her eyes started to glow as the sun appeared behind the clouds and the wind slowed down. Her eyes stopped glowing and she layed her head down to the ground. She watched the others as the sunlight warmed her fur.

Storm
male/fighter/clearing/tags:open
Storm saw her sister laying under a tree. He first thought of going next to her but then changed his mind and continued to sleep.
Last edited by ★·.·´Lightnight`·.·★ on Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
★·.·´Lightnight`·.·★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:40 am

T A Y R I
- Animal-talker
Healer
tags- open

Tayri was in the healer's den, checking the supplies of herbs. He pulled each one out of its hole, counting the leaves and tossing away any dried or ruined pieces. The stock was pretty good: he had collected what he needed a few days ago, but there was always a reason to take another look. Once the inventory check was complete, he poked his head out of the bramble bush to take a look at the activity in the camp, looking upwards just in time to see the sun appear from behind the clouds. With a purr he decided to take advantage of it, laying in front of his den in the sun. Today was looking good.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets