The Virus• Not Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Virus• Now Accepting!

Postby Alpha_Cat » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:54 am

« Bradley »
▪ male ▪ 4½ years ▪ Great Dane ▪
▪ Homosexual ▪ patrol ▪ tagged;; Roman,
○Bradley could tell Roman was freezing and took on of the blankets off of his back and threw it over Roman's back to keep him a little warmer. His eyes stayed on the Doberman as the trudged through the deep snow, he tilted his head back and let out a long howl to the rival pack that he had made friends with, hoping they'd hear him and want to help just a bit more than if they heard the rest of the pack since they knew him. 'come on Kenji...' He thought.

« Boss »
▪ male ▪ Teacup Chihuahua ▪
▪ Pansexual ▪ Leader of rivals ▪ tagged;; Hades
○Boss looked at Hades "it'll be great if a lot of the infected die but if any of our pack die I'm going to never let any of the survivors out of my sight until they die or I die." He said then walked over to the corner he stayed in, laying down and curling up. He stared at the wall in front of him as his mind started wandering off to how much he wanted all of his pack home, especially with the blizzard an other pack "Hades, do you think they'll all be okay?" He asked him, looking over at the larger dog, concern crossing his features.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pigeon » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:56 pm

Azurea

Female/2 years old/Sub/Blue merle Shetland sheepdog/Scared (but still depressed)/Tags: Aliza

She nodded. "Good idea Aliza." She sniffed the air once more. Ugh, I can only smell snow! "Lead the way, I can only smell snow right now" She waited for her friend to take the lead.
Wolfplay, a cool wolf sim game I play on sometimes. So many pelts and markings in total, and a really nice community to help you along the way, you're bound to have fun! Click it! :D Mistaken will meet you there ;) ((Mistaken is me by the way ^w^))

<iframe src="https://api.pokeheroes.com/widgets/pkmninteract.php?id=25375133" style="width: 100px; height: 126px; border: 0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
CLICK HIM >:3
The Pigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .cłarke » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:34 am

Klaus - Male - 4 Years - Guard - Tagged; Mika, Ferah
At one point in the dark of the night, Klaus had awoken. Either it was the cold that had pulled him from his sleep, or the pain in his shoulder. Only a day or so now. The virus would start to show. And if that were to happen, he wanted to be as far away from Ferah and Mika as possible. He stood with a pained groan and limped to the doorway, where the freezing winds formed snowdrifts within the entrance of their shelter. He sat and watched with a glazed look in his eyes. He’d never seen a winter this bad before. Were the others okay? They had to be. Had to be.

Quinn - Female - 3 Years - Subordinate - Tagged; Sheeva
The wind was too much. The snow was too much. Quinn kept her eyes shut tight, not bothering to open them. There was no point. She would be blinded by the sharp flakes of ice or the force of the winds. She kept her head up, with her chin resting gently on Sheeva’s flank. Losing her way wasn’t an option. She would not be left behind. “Are you okay?” She called out into the wind to her Jarl, the volume of her voice sucked away into the gales. She shuddered, the cold sinking into her skin.

Ajax - Male - 4 Years - Rival Dog - Tagged; Haida, Kenji
Those dogs were out there. In the dark and in the cold. This made him grateful they had found someplace before the blizzard had set in. But his thoughts began to lace with sympathy, which was unusual for Ajax. The pack had yearlings, heck, maybe even pups. And now he was choosing wether or not to let them die. Ajax sucked in a deep breath and walked past Kenji as he headed outside. There, he raised his head and howled a long, deep call. The rest was up to them. Hopefully, they could navigate towards their howls out there.
.cłarke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kabayø » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:39 am

Name: Mika
Tagged: Ferah, Mika

A body stirred beside her, and Mika opened her eyes only to see Klaus padding off into the dark. She could tell the temperature outside was dropping. But her thick coat allowed her to keep warm. Mika did however, feel for Ferah. The young dog’s coat was thin, and would have little protection against the cold. Mika remained beside her, using her body to keep her warm. “Are you okay, Klaus?” It was obvious he was facing a lot at the moment, and almost regretted her question. Of course he wasn’t okay. Klaus was faced with an inevitable death. Their only hope would be the cold killing the parasite. Mika would never lose hope. Only when the sickness set in would they know for sure.

Name: Kenji
Tagged: Bradley, Haida, Ajax

Kenji was surprised as Ajax joined him. “You feeling okay there, Ajax? It must feel strange to you, caring about others.” He smiled and continued his howls. Even under the shelter, the cold was still affecting him. His short fur didn’t do much to keep him warm. “I hope they’re okay out there. They must be freezing. I hope they don’t have pups with them.”

Name: Jax
Tagged: Roman, Nameless

Jax breathed sharply as he lost his footing in the uneven ground. He stabilised himself rather quickly, and moved to a slow run to catch up to the others. He swung past Roman, who carried the pup closely. She was cute. She looked a lot like him in some ways. “Is she okay?” He asked, trying to see her under Roman’s hoodie. He wondered what she was called. Maybe she didn’t have a name yet. He would’ve asked had the circumstances been a little better.
kabayø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she's-sato » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:25 am

Roman
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
doberman ‣ 3 years ‣ bisexual ‣ patrol ‣ tags; all ‣ location; streets, outside territory

Roman glanced up at Bradley, managing a weak smile. "Bradley, you need this more than I do." He said, though he didn't protest against the offer otherwise. The pup could use the extra warmth. He smiled at Jax as the pup approached amongst the shadows of the storm. "I think she's sleeping, I felt her wiggle around a bit. She should be fine." Roman responded to the younger male. He was glad to have the warmth of the blanket, but he worried for Bradley.

Sheeva
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flat-coated retriever ‣ 4 years ‣ homosexual ‣ jarl ‣ tags; all ‣ location; streets, outside territory

Sheeva's long black fur was blown around her in the strong winds. She squinted her eyes to see what little was in front of her and shield her eyes from the wave of snowflakes hitting her face at high speeds. She turned her head to face the origin of the voice coming from behind her. She felt more at ease knowing that Quinn wasn't lost in the storm. "I'm fine, don't worry about me." she responded through the roars of the wind. With the wind blowing around her, she managed to catch a brief whiff of a familiar scent. "You smell that?" She shouted in excitement to no one. She raised her head and howled once more, hoping in her heart that she wasn't just imagining things.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .cłarke » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:00 pm

Klaus - Male - 4 Years - Guard - Tagged; Mika, Ferah
Klaus’ eyes softly settled on Mika as he heard her voice. A heavy sigh came from his maw as he turned back towards her. “I don’t know anymore, Mika. I just want it to be over with. All this waiting is killing me.” He flopped onto the musty ground not far from her, his eyes unblinking as he lay there in deep thought. “Once this blizzard is over, you two should start heading back. I don’t want you out here because of me. It’s not fair. And it’s not safe for you or Ferah. Ferah. The young dog he’d grown so proud of. She would make a fantastic Guard one day. But sadly, Klaus wouldn’t be around to see that. He looked away as pain entered his eyes. “Just promise me you’ll get her back safe.” He practically pleaded with Mika.

Quinn - Female - 3 Years - Subordinate - Tagged; Sheeva
”I...will worry. And I won’t stop...until I see you safe.” Quinn spoke in a slightly humorous tone, her teeth chattering as her body struggled to keep warm. At first, Sheeva’s question confused her. In this cold, Quinn couldn’t smell a thing. But there was a sound. Howling. At first, she panicked. There was no telling who these dogs were. The loud roaring of the wind muffled the sounds, so as far as she could tell, it could have been the roars of the infected. Yer Sheeva’s demeanour proved otherwise. “Who are they? You know them?” She seemed excited, and even called back to them. They must have been the dog pack the patrol group encountered. If they were howling, that meant they were trying to help, right? Quinn followed Sheeva eagerly, even calling out her own howl at one point. They must be close. Otherwise, they would never have heard them.

Ajax - Male - 4 Years - Rival Dog - Tagged; Haida, Kenji, Sheeva’s Pack
A determined gaze entered the dog’s eyes as he stood in the doorway of their shelter. He smirked at Kenji’s comment. “Shut it, mutt. Can’t a guy have a change of heart?” Ajax disappeared into the storm, his form a fading figure amongst the falling snow and shadows. They could hear them. That meant they were close. Ajax followed the sound as well as his nose as he picked up the faint traces of the pack. But Ajax couldn’t manage to find them. In this treacherous environment, he was putting his own life at risk too. He hung his head in defeat as he planned to make his way back to the others. But figures in the snow made him stop short. The first dog he saw was Sheeva, and he smiled broadly as he approached. “So we meet again. On better terms I hope. Follow me. Unless you want to freeze to death out here.”
.cłarke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she's-sato » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:22 pm

Sheeva
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flat-coated retriever ‣ 4 years ‣ homosexual ‣ jarl ‣ tags; all ‣ location; streets, outside territory

"You can say that," She nodded to Quinn. Her ears perked when she heard movement in the snow before her. Sheeva gasped in both surprise and happiness when Ajax approached. "Oh, thank you so much." She said, bowing her head respectfully. She turned her head around and raised her head high. "Everyone, this way! Stay close!" She shouted. She turned around and nuzzled Quinn, her tail wagging in relief. "We're going to be safe, Quinn." She said, beaming with joy. As the sun was starting to rise it became brighter and a bit easier to see, but the blizzard still was just as strong.

Haida
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mudi ‣ 2 years ‣ homosexual ‣ rival ‣ tags; kenji, ajax, sheeva's pack ‣ location; streets, outside pack territory

Haida groaned as she forced herself to stand up. "I just wanna sleep, man!" She whined after she let out a big yawn. She grumbled as she followed behind Ajax. "At least if I froze to death I'd get some sleep." She muttered, her eyes blinking slowly with exhaustion.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sundanc_e » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:32 pm

Nyko
Male, 6 Years, Kangal
Bisexual, Subordinate
Tagged: Apollo, Sheeva, Ajax, Haida

You doing okay, little buddy?” He had to get Apollo some place warm as soon as possible. From the blood loss, and now to the extreme cold, the little dog would be loosing energy fast. The least he could do was keep the positivity levels up, even if it did come to the worse. Because unfortunately, things were beginning to feel quite bleak. They were out here, lost in the middle of some wasteland with nowhere to go. Yet all Nyko could focus on was protecting Apollo’s life. He would’ve certainly pulled though, had they had the safety of their home for him to recover. But now the warmth and security had been stripped away. Replaced by the freezing winds and sharp hales of snow. Nyko’s mind was so occupied that he barely noticed the howls that the wind carried. Only when an unfamiliar dog spoke out did he bother to look up. He was completely unfamiliar. Possibly a member of the dog pack the others had spoke of. Nyko narrowed his eyes suspiciously. They had no choice but to trust him, did they? When Sheeva gave the all clear, Nyko followed with confidence. This was relief for the pack and especially Apollo. “We’re in luck, friend.” Nyko whispered happily, moving at a quickened pace. The sooner they got Apollo warm, the happier Nyko would be.

Rio
Female, 3 Years, Dalmatian Cross
Bisexual, Patrol
Tagged: Ajax, Sheeva, Haida

The relentless winds and extreme cold felt almost like a punishment. What had they done to deserve this? Losing their home was enough, but Mother Nature never stopped. There was no limit. The snow grew deeper, the night grew darker, and soon, Rio felt blind as she struggled to see through the landscape. She walked closely beside the larger dogs of the pack, specifically Nyko, who’s body shielded her from the intensity of the wind. It almost felt like cheating. But Rio didn’t believe she would have the strength to do this any other way. A familiar voice broke through her somber mind, a voice that awoke her greatest fears. It was him. The dog that attacked Apollo. Despite his offer, Rio found herself growling softly. Surely this wasn’t a trap. No dog could possibly be that cruel. His words did offer some hope, and her anger quickly melted away as exhaustion took over. “You’d better not be lying.” She muttered under her breath. Sheeva trusted him. And although it disagreed with Rio’s instincts, she found herself trusting him too.
sundanc_e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .cłarke » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Quinn - Female - 3 Years - Subordinate - Tagged; Sheeva, Haida, Ajax
A beacon in the dark. As two figures appeared ahead, fear and anxiety began to drain from Quinn’s mind. “Th..thank you.” Her voice quivered, as I feel in disbelief. It was too good to be true. They were going to live. Quinn was lost in a daze, and followed Sheeva with a numb mind. So. These were the rival dogs? Quinn could instantly forgive them for their attack on the pack. They had headed out here to help, putting their own lives in danger. Quinn wouldn’t forget this. She nuzzled Sheeva lovingly, at a loss for words. Heck, if they could survive this, then anything was possible.

Ajax - Male - 4 Years - Rival Dog - Tagged; Haida, Kenji, Sheeva’s Pack
Ajax blinked with surprise as Sheeva bowed her head. “Come on, no need for that. You can thank us later. Let’s get you guys out of this damn snow.” He turned, only to find that Haida had followed him out here. He smirked at her remark and started to lead Sheeva’s pack back towards their shelter. “I ain’t stopping you, sweetheart. More room for us, anyway.” He smiled fondly at Haida as he quickened his speed. “Keep up. I ain’t waitin’ around.” He called behind him. Hopefully, Kenji had stayed put. His coat wasn’t exactly cut out for this type of weather.
.cłarke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she's-sato » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:34 pm

Sheeva
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sheeva stood close to Quinn, moving through the snow with her tail held high eagerly. "How can we repay you?" she asked, her heart beating fast with happiness. She was completely overjoyed, glad that she and her pack had a chance at surviving the storm. The storm felt powerless to her now. No matter how strong the storm, her and her pack with make through it no matter what.

Haida
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mudi ‣ 2 years ‣ homosexual ‣ rival ‣ tags; kenji, ajax, sheeva's pack ‣ location; streets, outside pack territory

Haida chuckled as she playfully nudged Ajax. "You'd miss me, you know that." She retorted before stopping briefly to shake the snow off her curly black pelt. She glanced behind her, only seeing the figured of the dogs through the snow. The sight made her worry, but she was glad their search party for Rush was cut short and she could finally rest at home with Boss.

Apollo
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
papillon ‣ 3 years ‣ bisexual ‣ examiner ‣ tags; all ‣ location; street, outside pack territory

Apollo opened his eyes slowly as he looked at the bigger dog. "I'm fine," He said, shuttering in the large dog's grip. Despite his answer, the small dog was verymuch not fine. He was sick, burning up and freezing at the same time, and injured. He figured they were already feeling horrible about their home being destroyed and being stuck in a blizzard, telling them that he was also feeling horrible wouldn't help.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me