The Virus• Not Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Virus• Now Accepting!

Postby /Aster/ » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:47 am

|| ── | ℝ𝕚𝕠𝕥 |
| Age ;; 4 yrs | Sexuality ;; Asexual | Breed ;; Belgian Malinois | Role ;; Examiner | Location ;; rival pack shelter | Tags ;; All / Open |

Riot kept his back against the wall as he observed the large group of dogs. He himself had chosen to stay towards the outskirts of the group no matter how cold and stiff he felt. Lesson one in any training class in the military ever was observe your surroundings. Currently, that is what he elected to do as he watched the pack members chat amongst each other though he noted some seemed less pleased about their circumstances than others. He also noted that the pack's second in command Kira was still missing which was more than troubling.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|| ── | 𝔻𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕚 |
| Age ;; 3 yrs | Sexuality ;; Bisexual | Breed ;; Husky | Role ;; Guard | Location ;; rival pack shelter | Tags ;; Nyko and Sheeva |

Denali quietly padded through the group of dogs towards Sheeva who stood next to Nyko the newly named temporary second in command. I heard you were going to put together a patrol to search for lost dogs at dawn. I would like to volunteer after all my coat is more cold resistant than most.
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Virus• Not Accepting

Postby Static light » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:53 pm

Karina
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
age; 3 years gender; Female species; Husky Lab cross
rank; Loner (Future guard) sexuality; Bisexual tags; Kaibur, Kyto
Karina dove down the street, pushing against the storm while clutching the pup's scruff tightly in her jaws. Karina and Kyto had been attempting to get to shelter when she had seen a figure of a dog through the storm and everything about the dog had set off red flags in her mind. So, not wanting to take any sort of chances, Karina had bundled up Kyto and ran as fast as she possible could. Karina knew her way around pretty well but it was had to navigate the streets when she was barely able to see. So when she crashed into another dog on the street, she had no time to brace herself and fell back into the snow with Kyto instantly huddling beside her. Karina felt herself freeze in terror, she just stared at the dog with wide eyes.

Kyto
age; 8 years gender; Male species; German Shepard Husky cross
rank; Loner (Future Trainee) sexuality; Bisexual tags; Kaibur, Karina
Kyto didn't understand why they were running now, but he trusted Karina because she was always honest with him and did what was best for him and herself. Kyto curled his tail tighter against his body and curled into as much of a ball as he could and Karina ran through the snow, the wind hitting them head on. Kyto managed to crack his eyes open and see just into time the dog they were about to crash into. Karina let go off him and he instantly huddled against her side as he growled weakly at the stranger. Aunty Karina was afraid so he decided to take the lead of this situation, "Who are you!" He spoke over the howling wind.
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she's-sato » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:31 pm

Sheeva
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flat-coated retriever ‣ 4 years ‣ homosexual ‣ jarl ‣ tags; all ‣ location; outside rival pack shelter

Sheeva sighed, her breath full of stress and worry, before turning her head towards the window. It was still snowing, but it was now much calmer than before. It was enough for them to go out and look. "Alright, we better start now before it gets worse again. Come on, everyone." She said, referring to the volunteers. She would prefer if some dogs stayed behind to rest. She'd rather have a small group of dogs anyway, it meant a less likely chance to lose one another. Once she stepped outside, her eyes widened with how much snow was around them. Without the human's snowplow or salt, snow got everywhere. Once she moved into the snow, her whole leg was buried beneath the snow. "Oh boy... stay together, everyone." She said, soldiering through the snow.

Haida
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mudi ‣ 2 years ‣ homosexual ‣ rival ‣ tags; kenji, ajax, sheeva's pack ‣ location; streets, outside pack territory

Haida grumbled as she padded towards Sheeva and the others. "I'll come, too." She said in a casual tone. "Might as well do somethin'." She leaped outside, her body becoming engulfed in the snow. She grunted as she tried to stand up, the snow touching her chest. She huffed, practically swimming on land at this point. She looked around, examining the area. She could see the sky, finally. She wagged her tail when she saw a cat's body in the snow. She pushed the snow away in excitement, hoping to have found food. She huffed in frustration, only to find that it was another infected animal. "Dangit." She growled before pushing it away.

Ferah
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bull lurcher ‣ 11 months ‣ bisexual ‣ trainee ‣ tags; mika, klaus ‣ location; streets, territory

Ferah whimpered loudly, burying her face in Mika's fur. She hated hearing how weak his voice sounded. She let out a sigh before looking up at Mika. "I think we should..." She managed to say between her sobs. "He'll be in so much pain, he shouldn't become one of them." It hurt to say this, but she felt it was right. Klaus was a great dog, and she couldn't imagine seeing the animated corpse that once was Klaus howling and snapping like a rabid animal. She felt he deserved a more dignifying death.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Virus• Now Accepting!

Postby SmaugTheGolden » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:15 pm

Kaibur
Male
3 Years
Karina, Kyto
Wandering the streets

Kaibur started when something broke through the white of the blizzard, knocking him solidly but not quite hard enough for him to have lost his footing. He looked down at the other two heavily furred canines for a moment of brief bewilderment, but recovered swiftly the moment one of them began to growl. "I'm not looking for a fight, " he shouted, trying desperately to be heard, "What're you doing out here? Don't you pack dogs have a home to hole up in? " It had been a while since he had last spoken to another, but it seemed a little foolish to be concerned with pleasantries with the wrath of Mother Nature raging around them.
SmaugTheGolden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:06 am

« Bradley »
▪ male ▪ 4½ years ▪ Great Dane ▪
▪ Homosexual ▪ patrol ▪ tagged;; Roman, Candie
○Bradley watched the small pup eat and chuckled slightly at her disgust "its better than noting, right Candie?" He asked as he rested his head on Roman's back "she's adorable." He whispered to Roman then nuzzled his shoulder slightly "isn't she?" He asked Roman then looked at him then at Candie again. He could hardly believe that he finally had the little family that he had always want since before the virus started spreading and making dogs so hungry for flesh and anything else that they could eat, he was actually happy in this disease ridden city.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kabayø » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:38 am

Name: Mika
Tagged: Ferah, Klaus

Mika was certain of one thing. The next few days would put Klaus through hell. No amount of pain was worth keeping him alive. Mika breathed deeply as she looked down at the weak dog laying against the ground. She turned to Ferah, and nuzzled the young dog. “If...if this is what you want, Klaus. For what it’s worth, it’s been quite an experience. I’ll never forget you big guy.” She smiled through tears then faced Ferah with a somber expression. “Is there anything you want to say to him? Before I...” Mika couldn’t finish that sentence. But it wasn’t hard to work out what she meant.

Name: Kenji
Tagged: Sheeva, Haida

Kenji moved close behind Sheeva as she led the way through the snow. “Hmm, it came down fast. Look how deep it is.” His long legs hopped expertly through the fresh snow. “At least it’s easier to see now. And those winds. Thank goodness they’ve stopped.” Kenji wasn’t sure he would bare the cold if the blizzard was still raging. But even with the snow now falling much slower, he could still feel the cold through his short coat. The scent of a corpse drew his eyes, and he sniggered to find Haida discard her discovery. “Better luck next time, right?”
kabayø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .cłarke » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:45 am

Klaus - Male - 4 Years - Guard - Tagged; Mika, Ferah
His breath came out in shortened breaths as she struggled out a smile to Mika. “You too, Mika. You, you’re one of the best patrollers this pack has. You make it back to Sheeva as soon as possible. They’ll be waiting for you.” His paws twitched occasionally as his body coped with the sensations of pain. He hadn’t expected it to be this hard at stage one. This parasite must’ve been a strong one. His head was an increasing weight, and soon, it rested against the ground softly. “Ferah...you’ll do our pack proud. Do me the honour, and become the greatest guard our dogs have ever seen, you hear?” Klaus winked playfully then closed his eyes. “You may not want to see this, Ferah.” He uttered. Her final memory of him shouldn’t be his death, unless she chose to see this to the end. But only she could decide.

Quinn - Female - 3 Years - Subordinate - Tagged; Sheeva, Rio
”Be careful out there, Sheeva. You’d best come back to me okay?” Her tone was teasing, but her words were genuine. Quinn had chosen to stay behind purely because of her exhaustion. Without a rest, she feared she would only slow them down. The group couldn’t afford to wait on her. Thankfully, a number of dogs had agreed to accompany the Jarl in her search for survivors. Quinn only hoped they would return with them safe. As Quinn shook her drying paws, she smiled feebly at Rio. “It wasn’t snowing when they left. I’m sure the first thing they would’ve done is find shelter. But you’re right. I hope they come across Sheeva’s group somehow. They won’t find us if they return to our old territory.” Her heart went out for both Mika and Ferah. They had agreed to be with Klaus to the end. She couldn’t imagine how hard that was for them.
.cłarke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pigeon » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:54 pm

Azurea

Female/2 years old/Sub/Blue merle Shetland sheepdog/Normal/Tags: Aliza

"Ahhh the shed again" she said in a relived voice. Azurea stepped inside when her friend mentioned the coat. "No it's alright, I have a long coat."she said.
Wolfplay, a cool wolf sim game I play on sometimes. So many pelts and markings in total, and a really nice community to help you along the way, you're bound to have fun! Click it! :D Mistaken will meet you there ;) ((Mistaken is me by the way ^w^))

<iframe src="https://api.pokeheroes.com/widgets/pkmninteract.php?id=25375133" style="width: 100px; height: 126px; border: 0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
CLICK HIM >:3
The Pigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she's-sato » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:51 pm

Sheeva
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flat-coated retriever ‣ 4 years ‣ homosexual ‣ jarl ‣ tags; all ‣ location; outside rival pack shelter

Sheeva managed a smile as she turned and looked back at Quinn. "I will, promise." She said before turning around and looking at the snow blanket before her. She raised her head and let out a long howl, the longest one her lungs could manage. when she ran out of breath, she paused and took a few small breaths in. She turned her head, trying to take in the subtle noises in around her. She hoped to have heard even a faint howl in the distance. Every second of silence pained her and made her worry, and so she raised her head and let out another long howl.

Ferah
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bull lurcher ‣ 11 months ‣ bisexual ‣ trainee ‣ tags; mika, klaus ‣ location; streets, territory

Ferah whimpered as she nuzzled Klaus briefly. "I will, Klaus." She sniffled, managing a smile despite the pain in her heart. She nodded her head and obeyed Klaus' final command, turning and exiting the building. She was met with deep snow that was halfway up her chest. She cleared some snow out of the way as best as she could, closing her eyes and pressing her face against the cold wall.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kabayø » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:09 pm

Name: Mika
Tagged: Ferah, Klaus

Mika was glad Ferah wouldn’t see this. It wouldn’t be fair. As hard as it was for Mika though, this was something she had to do. Putting Klaus down was going to be something she’d never forget. She lowered her head to his throat, her jaws gently siezing his trachea. Without drawing blood, she clenched her maw sharply. Hopefully, this would give Klaus a relatively painless death. Like drifting off to sleep. Once his oxygen was cut off, Mika kept her grip for several seconds before finally releasing. “See you on the other side, friend.” She pushed her face against his cheek before stepping back, her chest heavy with grief. Now her priority was carrying out his final wish. Ensuring she got Ferah back safely.

Name: Kenji
Tagged: Sheeva

Kenji listened intently to the silence that responded to Sheeva’s call. No replies yet. But that didn’t mean no one was alive out there. “They could be asleep. Or out of earshot. Come, let’s keep trying.” Kenji wasn’t entirely sure who they were looking for. He’d never met these lost dogs. Sheeva knew them best, so trusted her instincts on this one. But as a shot in the dark, he let out his own howl, emitting deep from within his chest. After his call, her perked his ears, like Sheeva, awaiting some kind of response.
kabayø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me