lock

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: [ ↥ ] OMINOUS ' OPEN AND ACCEPTING '

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:05 pm

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
--------------===-----
ℤ𝕖𝕦𝕤
|4|Male-Border Marker|
|Location: Border |
tags: Kaiya
-------======--------
Zeus nodded. Just like he had suspected he looked up when she asked him to accompany her on a walk. "Sure I assume Titan is still sleeping anyways. So I guess a short walk couldn't hurt" He said and walked along at her side. He swagged his tail side to side as he padded through the forest gracefully. He looked over at Kaiya "so, how is the stock of food lately?" He asked wondering if a hunt would happen soon.
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
--------------===-----
𝕃𝕖𝕩𝕚
|3|Female-Loner|
|Location: Woods |
tags: Open
-------======--------
Lexi wolfed down the mouse. No pun intended, she stood back up and began to trott across the field. She ran around getting her energy out. Sometimes she got bored without anyone to talk too. She still wasn't sure if he wanted to continue searching for her pack. For all she knew she could be in a different country. She sighed softly and approached the pack territory. The smell was strong which meant someone had just marked it. She sat there and looked around.
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:03 pm

KAIYA
《━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 》
hunter | female | pine creek

She smiled softly at him. The sun cast an orange appearance on the side of her slender face. The female turned her head back to the trail in front of her. ''Food is alright, I was lucky today. I caught three mice and two sparrows.'' she told him proudly. Again, she turned back to him, her amber eyes glowing.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:18 pm

--------------===-----
ℤ𝕖𝕦𝕤
|4|Male-Border Marker|
-------======--------
Zeus nodded and looked over at her. It was impressive really, they day had just started and she was already ahead of the game. Which reminded him. "I haven't brought it up to Titan yet. But we can't let other wolves come in and steal our prey. The borders are well marked so they are coming in with pure intention. So I might have to start night guarding the border" he said looking away for a second then back at her making eye contact. He looked into her deep amber eyes, the light from the morning sun made them glow with a tint of gold.
--------------===-----
𝕃𝕖𝕩𝕚
|3|Female-Loner|
|Location: Woods (Stone pass) |
tags: Kodiak
-------======--------
Lexi shifted her gaze as she saw something move in a bush. A Rabitt it was frozen still, she never understood why the stupid little animals did that. If she pounced on it she would be intruding in pack territory. But what the hell, she was probably faster than any other wolf around here. She pounced grabbing the leg of the rabbit with her teeth. She crushed the leg then went to the neck of the Rabbitt. She paused after hearing someone curse by her (Kodiak). She hid in the brush and watched as a male carried a squirrel.
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════[/quote]
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:29 pm

KAIYA
《━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 》

''Yeah, I hear you. I wish I could help...'' she murmured. Her tail swished from side to side. She met eyes with him once again, she felt her cheeks blushing but she tried to ignore it. Her fur blew in the breeze. Kaiya felt like she was frozen. Unsure of what to do... ''So...'' she muttered. Still looking at him.

AYAME
《━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 》
hunter | female | tags: Niita

The fae pad closer to Niita. She came besides her ''Hey, Niita.'' she yipped cooly. Ayame sat besides her ''Nice weather today, isn't it?'' she glanced around camp, as a few clouds scattered the morning sky. Ayame shifted her paws and looked back up to see Niita. The she-wolf was beautiful, but ayame was to afraid to admit she liked Niita.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she's-sato » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:06 am

niita ‣ female ‣ 2.5 years ‣
hunter ‣ pine creek ‣ tagged; open ‣
homosexual ‣ flirtatious, confident, immature ‣
    ‣ niita's ears perked when the beautiful ayame approached. she cleared her throat and she held her head high to the she-wolf. "hey, ayame." she responded with a smile. she looked up at the sky, wagging her tail lightly. "yeah, perfect for a hunt, hm?" she looked over at the fae, flattening her ears nervously, though she tried to hide her anxiousness to look impressive to ayame.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:32 pm

--------------===-----
ℤ𝕖𝕦𝕤
|4|Male-Border Marker|
-------======--------
Zeus blanked out for a sec before looking back at Kaiya. He smiled softly so? he asked wagging his tail. He looked ahead as they approached the lake. He gently bumped into her to get her attention. "Want to go by the lake?" he asked tilting his head.
--------------===-----
𝕃𝕖𝕩𝕚
|3|Female-Loner|
|Location: Woods (Stone pass) |
tags: Kodiak
-------======--------
Lexi shifted her gaze as she saw something move in a bush. A Rabitt it was frozen still, she never understood why the stupid little animals did that. If she pounced on it she would be intruding in pack territory. But what the hell, she was probably faster than any other wolf around here. She pounced grabbing the leg of the rabbit with her teeth. She crushed the leg then went to the neck of the Rabbitt. She paused after hearing someone curse by her (Kodiak). She hid in the brush and watched as a male carried a squirrel.
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdown » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:51 pm

♠️ Sorin ♠️
♠️ Pack : Pinetree ♠️ Power: Sleep induction ♠️ Rank: Omega ♠️ Place : Borders ♠️ Tags: Open ♠️

Sorin stared out at the scenery with his head on his paws, he lying in a hollowed out tree truck on a hill near the borders. It was the perfect vantage point to look over most of the borders. He huffed in boredom, it had been awhile since he had been allowed to run wild. It was one of the few changes since he was a pack warrior, that he missed, that and being able to eat earlier.

Sorin shifted his head, looking at the corner of the lake that peeked through the trees. It would almost be time for the outsiders to do the crystal ceremony. His ears twitched at the crunch of leaves. Sorin's body went on high alert, someone was nearby.

♠️ Kaden ♠️
♠️ Pack : Stone pass ♠️ Rank: Hunter ♠️ Place : Borders ♠️ Tags: Open ♠️

Kaden ran through the forest, the wind ruffling her fur as the ground passed. She held a dead bunny in her mouth, it would be her snack for the morning. She grinned at the thought of the meal, she had not been back to camp since a few days ago because she needed to let loose, to be alone. Now she was headed to the lake, it was one of her favourite places, the ripples in the water always calmed her. She knew she would have to get back eventually but well... she would enjoy the peace while it laster. She had a feeling something would change.
Snowdown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:20 am

KAIYA
《━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 》

Kaiya dipped her head ''Yeah. Let's go.'' she pad beside him ''It is probably going
to be really pretty at the lake.'' Kaiya's pelt shown brightly in the sun. She looked back at
Zeus. Smiling at him.

AYAME
《━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 》
hunter | female | tags: Niita

''I know, right?'' she giggled before slowly moving towards the fae
''Or great for a play fight.'' she jumped at Niita. Biting softly at her scruff.
Before licking her muzzle.

rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:56 am

--------------===-----
ℤ𝕖𝕦𝕤
|4|Male-Border Marker|
-------======--------
Zeus nodded and walked over to the lake. The large brute took a drink of water before looking back at Kaiya his yellow eyes focused on her. The way the sun reflected from her pelt was mesmerizing. He snapped out of his thoughts in a slight blush and brushed his pelt against hers bumping her into the shore causing her paws to get wet.
--------------===-----
𝕃𝕖𝕩𝕚
|3|Female-Loner|
|Location: Woods |
tags: Milo
-------======--------
Lexi sat on a rock taking in the sun. Her light brown fur turning a shade of golden. She took a deep breath of the morning air. She had no idea what she was going to do that day. Probably adventure into one of the packs territories. She knew she'd get caught eventually but she was bored out here by herself. She then saw a dark figure in the distance. She stood up and narrowed her eyes cautiously walking towards it getting ready to pounce if it was a human. As she got closer she realized it was a wolf. Another loner perhaps? "Hello?" she called out.
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she's-sato » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:04 am

niita ‣ female ‣ 2.5 years ‣
hunter ‣ pine creek ‣ tagged; open ‣
homosexual ‣ flirtatious, confident, immature ‣
    ‣ niita was caught off guard as the fae jumped at her, causing her to take a few steps back. she then chuckled as her tail swayed lightly. "oh yeah? well i--" she began, only to flinch as the she-wolf licked her muzzle. niita froze for a brief moment, stammering before collecting herself. niita blushed under her fur, but she wondered if ayame's actions were intentional or something else. niita didn't want to say anything, so she simply pawed at ayame's chest and she nipped the fur on her cheek as she giggled.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me