Dead! Please Lock

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: X-Wolves VS Normal Wolves NEW and ACCEPTING!

Postby qerrat » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:20 pm

Skyfall walked back into her den and curled up near the entrance, lest any other confusions started. She closed her eyes. Sleep had already come.
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZORAGON » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:12 am

Nightfall wanted to speak with Skyfall a bit more but upon seeing how sleepy she was he decide it could wait until morning.

"Viper you guard Skyfall's cave entrance tonight" he said before going off to his please to sleep

Roxxy couldn't sleep there were too many unfamiliar smells but eventually sleep found.

Viper set near the den and yawned it was going to be a long night.
ZORAGON

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qerrat » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:12 am

Skyy yawned, and shook herself. It's MORNING! She bounded out, drank some water, then saw Viper laying in front of Skyfall's den. "VIPER! GOOOOOOOD MORNING!" She said cheerfully.

Skyfall slowly woke up, blinking her eyes. She stood, and drank some water. She turned around and saw that the others were still sleeping, and stepped outside. The early and bright morning light blinded her, and she closed her eyes again. "Good morning, you two," Skyfall said. She stretched and yawned in the morning sunlight.

Cliff woke up, startled. Shadow was just waking up. "Good morning, Mother," he said. "Good morning, Cliff." Cliff got up and shook himself, then looked out the cave entrance. "No, no you don't." Shadow said. "We are not having anyone wander off." Cliff wanted to explore, but he reluctantly gave in and explored her cave. Beyond her mats and shelves, there was a water sound. He went to investigate, and found fresh water quickly flowing from one side of the wall to the other. He drank the sweet, cold water.

Breeze woke up, then checked Roxxy's den. Still not back. He went hunting, and brought down a huge deer. Nice big one. He dragged it back, feeling cheerful, and not so worried. He ate some, then waited for others to wake.
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iamaninjatoday » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:33 pm

Sunshine woke up to the sound of (Skyy's) barking. She liked that wolf, she decided. She got up and went to cliff. "Hey Cliff!!! Good morning!!!" She really really wanted to explore, but not by herself.

Owl is very much confuzzled.
iamaninjatoday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qerrat » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:26 pm

Cliff smiled. "Hi Sunshine. How do you feel?"
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZORAGON » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:46 am

Nightfall walked out of his den and made a beeline for Skyfall.

"Good morning, Skyfall, Viper and Skyy" "Skyfall how is the pup?

"Morning, Viper huffed "If you'll excuse me I had a long night if anyone needs me I'll be deep asleep in my den"

Roxxy woke up feeling uneasy she wanted to get back home as soon as possible. She looked at Sunshine who was already awake. "She looks a might better" she thought to herself

"Good morning everyone, Sunshine how do you feel?" she asked smiling
ZORAGON

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qerrat » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:06 am

"She is doing very well," Skyfall replied. "In fact, I think she will be able to go home today. I will just give them some poppy seeds, in case some pain comes, but I think she will be fine." She smiled softly. No more pangs. That was her big sign. She thought of something else. "This morning I'm pretty sure both pups wanted to explore but were too scared to. They're really cute." She glanced at the prey pile. "If you will excuse me, staying up until Moonhigh (Midnight) makes one quiet hungry." She walked over to the prey pile and ate some deer meat. She gloomily thought of bear meat, her favorite. The leftovers had been buried for preserving for winter.

Cliff waited expectantly. He hoped she was doing good.
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iamaninjatoday » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:59 am

"I feel so much better!" Sunshine barked. She felt like running a hundred fields or climbing a mountain. Back to normal at last! " I'll have to thank Skyfall when she's done eating."

Owl is very much confuzzled.
iamaninjatoday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZORAGON » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:14 am

"I'll join you" said Nightfall as he was hungry too and he wanted to talk to Skyfall some more.

After taking a few big bites from the deer he spoke...

"That's good news about the pup but now that she's well again I think its's best that they be on there way, however there is one last thing that I would like you to do for them Skyfall, I want you to teach the two adult wolves about healing, just the basics mind you"
"This way if something like this happens to them again they wont have to come looking to us for help"
"You have a big heart Skyfall but remember they are our enemies as we are theirs" he said to her solemnly

Roxxy was very happy that Sunshine was better.

"She back to her little boundy go-lucky self again" she thought happily as her tail began to wag

Viper slept peacefully in his den
ZORAGON

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moon Rider » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:10 pm

Storm woke up from a long sleep. She looked across to find Nightfall and Skyfall eating some meat. She walked up to them. "Good Morining," She said. "Hey, how long have I been asleep?" She asked, digging into the meat.

ooc: sorry for not posting. I have been away in Western Australia :P
「Hello! Im Moon,a friendly little dragon!
I love any animal, and is a proud owner of two adorable cats.
Im happy to talk to anyone if their feeling lonely」
Moon Rider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me