A blank world -Oc roleplay- OPEN AND ACCEPTING!!!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A blank world -Oc roleplay- OPEN AND ACCEPTING!!!

Postby Mistfox » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:17 am

Ivy
Gender: female/Age: 512/Mood: annoyed/Location: the new world duh/Crush: none/Mate: none/Tags: open

Ivy looked around, she had just somehow landed into some weird world, where am I? she asked out loud not entirely expecting an answer, around her were unfamiliar people and animals she had never seen before and she wasn’t exactly sure what to do or whether it was just a dream, she had been having weird dreams lately of strange warnings she couldn’t understand. Ivy stood up and her gaze flicked around the landscape in front of her, she walked a few steps then stopped, was there anyone here from her world? She hoped not, she decided to try and keep a low profile just in case, if anyone here is from my world I’m leaving, she thought to herself although she was not entirely sure how this could be done.
Image Image
Image Image Image
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pigeon » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:28 am

Moonlight
Gender: Female/Age: 12???/Mood: Confused/Location: Blank world/Crush: None wanted/Mate: None wanted/Tags: Her pet mouse(yeah forgot to tell u she had one) and a bit of Sunlight.

Moonlight was looking for an OC roleplay until there was a white flash. WHAT THE FORK!?! Then she was in a blank world. She looked around. Looks like a few other people had the same problem as me.She thought. She looked around for her sister, Sunlight. Moonlight found her on the ground, sleeping. Phew, at least she's here.Then she saw that her little brown wood mouse, was hiding in her neck fur, being scared as hell. Moonlight put her mouse, Noodle, down and tried to calm her.

Sunlight
Gender:Female/Age:12???????/Mood:Sleepy/Location:Blank world/Crush:REALLY WANTS ONE/Mate:WANTS THAT TOO/Tags:Sleep

Snore.......Snore......Snore......... WHITE FLASH!Huh?*Falls back asleep*

Virus
Gender:Male/Age:108/Mood:OH CRAP/Location:Blank world/Crush:None wanted/Mate:Oh hell no/Tags:OH CRAP

Virus was typing a world deletion code and was trying it out. *Click*(He's clicking enter btw) Then, white flash! WHOA! WHAT THE CRAP?!? He thought. Wait did I type.... Create world and not delete world? UGHHHH!(but seriously tho how can you mess that up?) Virus looked around. Oh okay there's some kid dancing... Some Kid sleeping or something? Oh and... WAIT! MOONLIGHT AND SUNLIGHT?!?! damnit.... You see, Virus and Moonlight had been enemies for years, and Sunlight was just that pesky sidekick that heald Moonlight everytime Virus was about to kill her.
Wolfplay, a cool wolf sim game I play on sometimes. So many pelts and markings in total, and a really nice community to help you along the way, you're bound to have fun! Click it! :D Mistaken will meet you there ;) ((Mistaken is me by the way ^w^))

<iframe src="https://api.pokeheroes.com/widgets/pkmninteract.php?id=25375133" style="width: 100px; height: 126px; border: 0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
CLICK HIM >:3
The Pigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:56 am

Lila
Tags:Moonlight and Sunlight

While dreaming, Lila felt a force pushing her. After opening her eyes, she found herself facing the floor along with sudden aching forhead. Lila pushes herself up to stand. "What is it this time Marshmallow?" She said with a yawn. Lila looks over to the direction her pet faces. There were two cats far away. At first Lila didn't notice the dark furred one until she sees white fur. Lila approaches them while her rabbit hopping beside her. "Hello."

(Nah. Not going to write more paragraphs.)
Current Status: leaving ChickenSmoothie
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pigeon » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:04 am

Moonlight
Gender: Female/Age: 12??(not sure) /Mood: Confused/Location: Blank world/Crush: None wanted/Mate: None wanted/Tags: Noodle(her pet mouse), Sunlight, Lila, Marshmallow

Moonlight looked up from comforting her pet mouse to see a girl and a bunny."Hello..."She said awkwardly. You see, she isn't that great in her people skills. Moonlight started petting her mouse which was looking at the bunny curiously. Aww! How cute! She thought. "Oh Sunlight! You're awake!" She remarked. Moonlight tried not to be rude, so she paid attention to the girl again. "So.. Uh.. What's your name?" She tried to ask without awkwardness.

Sunlight
Gender:Female/Age:12???????/Mood:Sleepy/Location:Blank world/Crush:REALLY WANTS ONE/Mate:WANTS THAT TOO/Tags: Oliver(her bird) Moonlight, Lila,Marshmallow.

She awoke to a bird in her face. CAW CAW CAW! "Okay, okay, i'll wake - WHOA! where am I?" She looked around to see someone talking to Moonlight. "Hi there! How are you?"She asked to the girl.
Wolfplay, a cool wolf sim game I play on sometimes. So many pelts and markings in total, and a really nice community to help you along the way, you're bound to have fun! Click it! :D Mistaken will meet you there ;) ((Mistaken is me by the way ^w^))

<iframe src="https://api.pokeheroes.com/widgets/pkmninteract.php?id=25375133" style="width: 100px; height: 126px; border: 0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
The Pigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:31 am

Lila
Lila looks at the dark one. The mouse beside her seem interested in Marshmallow. "Lila. My name is Lila. The rabbit by my side is Marshmallow." She answered with a straight face. Lila tries to stay awake, she kept rocking back and fourth with sleepy eyes. "Sorry. I'm a little tired, but who are you two?"
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Explodingkittens » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:19 am

SILVERWING
Gender: F/Age: Ummmmm I 4got../Mood: Angry/Location: :?: /Crush: None wanted/Mate: None wanted/Tags: None/

She walked up to Moonlight. "What the hell is going on?" she asked trying to sound polite. Then she noticed Gilbert(or Nightmare whatever you want to call him). " Oh..... Crap." she said. She looked around she had NOWHERE to hide if Gilbert(nightmare) wanted to attack her. Then she noticed the other girl. "Ummmmm what are you. Like where is your fur? Oh yea by the way I'm an alien... Are you also an alien?"
(Sry she's just nvr seen a humain being before... I DID NOT MEAN TO INSULT YOUR CHARACTER)
Hi! This is my signature! My name is Exploding kittens(The name of a card game/board game)
So I like cats, dogs, I have a dog, she's a Australian shepherd, people often mix her up for a border collie because she has a tail... I also like art, undertale, and the warrior cat books, I like youtube, I usually watch 'JaidenAnimations'...
Dislikes:
People who are rude to me and my friends.
What I'm doing:
Getting ready for school
Explodingkittens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Explodingkittens » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:28 am

MOONBEAM
Gender: F/Age: Ummmmm I 4got../Mood: Angry/Location: :?: /Crush: None wanted/Mate: None wanted/Tags: None
/
She noticed her sister then noticed Gilbert. "Well this is just going great" she said sarcastically through gritted teeth. She opened her money bags. Well these are useless cuz there's nothin to spend them on...
Hi! This is my signature! My name is Exploding kittens(The name of a card game/board game)
So I like cats, dogs, I have a dog, she's a Australian shepherd, people often mix her up for a border collie because she has a tail... I also like art, undertale, and the warrior cat books, I like youtube, I usually watch 'JaidenAnimations'...
Dislikes:
People who are rude to me and my friends.
What I'm doing:
Getting ready for school
Explodingkittens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pigeon » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:28 pm

Moonlight
Gender: Female/Age: 12??(not sure) /Mood: Very socially awkward.../Location: Blank world/Crush: None wanted/Mate: None wanted/Tags: Noodle(her pet mouse), Sunlight, Lila, Marshmallow, Silverwing

"Oh, hi Lila." She looked down at Noodle. "This is, erm, my pet mouse, Noodle." (oh gosh she so awkward XD) "I'm Moonlight....." Moonlight looked at her sister, as a sign like "Okay that's your time to say your name....". Then Moonlight noticed another person. CRAP MORE PEOPLE!!! She thought. The cat-like creature shrugged at the newcomer's question. "I dunno." Then she saw Virus. damn. Then her sister asked a question to Virus. Why are you so...Naive.....

Sunlight
Gender:Female/Age:12???????/Mood:Sleepy/Location:Blank world/Crush:REALLY WANTS ONE/Mate:WANTS THAT TOO/Tags: Oliver(her bird) Moonlight, Lila, Marshmallow, Silverwing.

Her bird was resting on her shoulder, curious at the two other animals. Sunlight saw her sister's sign"Oh! And I'm Sunlight!. I'm also her sister." She pointed her tail to the bird. "And that's Oliver!" Then she saw the other person. Great! More people.(Not sarcastic..)""You know... I wonder the same thing..." Then she saw Virus. "Hey! Do you know what's going on!!??" She shouted.

Virus
Gender:Male/Age:108/Mood:OH CRAP/Location:Blank world/Crush:None wanted/Mate:Oh hell no/Tags:OH CRAP. Sunlight

He turned his head around at once when he heard his name."What?!?! PFFFT!!! Of course I dunno!!!" He said in the most unconvincing voice ever. (Totally a lie. Virus is the problem.) Virus turned around and saw one of his minions. Phew! You're safe little one :) You see, the only things Virus loves are his minions, and caviar, HE LOVES CAVIAR. He picked up his minion and ran. "Uhhh..... GOTTA GO!!! BYE!!!!" And he bolted outta there.

The Pigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:35 pm

Ivy
Gender: female/Age: 512/Mood: confused /Location: the new world duh/Crush: none/Mate: none/Tags: well I’m gonna bump into Virus so...

Ivy wandered around the world until she realised it was empty, she sighed a little bored and sat down on the ground twitching her right ear slightly not exactly sure what to do next, she knew that others were near but didn’t approach in case they knew her, she hoped they didn’t or atleast stayed away, Ivy then looked up and saw Virus, for a moment she was frozen with a flash of fear striking through her bones but it quickly passed, she had never saw Virus before so how on earth could he have even heard of her, Ivy felt relieved and a spark of curiousity flickered inside of her, Ivy stood up uncertainly.
Image Image
Image Image Image
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:49 pm

(I'm currently tired and Virus's text color is like:"GOOD MORNING")

Lila

"Oh. The squid thing just ran away."
Lila said with disappointment. She would've like to meet him, but she does not wish to get smacked by his tentacles. Lila faces them again. "I think our pet would get along. Unless Oliver is carnivorous." She added without showing any humor. "Anyway. Does anyone know why we are all stuck in this space?"
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me