A blank world -Oc roleplay- OPEN AND ACCEPTING!!!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A blank world -Oc roleplay- OPEN AND ACCEPTING!!!

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:14 pm

Kayo
Gender: male/Age: 19/Mood: tired/confused/Location: home, then here/Crush: no/Mate: no/Tags: Konner/open

He’d fallen asleep rather quickly, having been talking with Konner in the room. They’d been visiting, and he’d taken the bed, after being convinced by Konner as it was his. He knew Konner was right on the floor beside him, and felt safe knowing this. Bright light filled his eyelids, causing him to open his eyes, and the dingo mix glanced to Konner. “Where are we?” he asked, rather confused.

Konner
Gender: male/Age: 22/Mood: tired/confused/Location: home, then here/Crush: no/Mate: no/Tags: Kayo/open

He’d been over at Kayo’s place for hours, visiting and talking, and soon it was time to go to bed. He managed to convince Kayo to sleep in his own bed, taking the floor. He snuggled into the blankets he was given, smiling a bit. When bright light filled his eyes, they flashed open, looking about. Glancing to Kayo, he shook his head, saying “I don’t know...”

Coyote and Huntress
Gender: male and female/Age: 26 and 27/Mood: tired, confused/Location: home, then here/Crush: only Huntress could/Mate: nope/Tags: open/Virus

The humanoid, with ears and a tail, sensed someone approaching and returned to his canine form. Looking more like a coyote, he growled lowly, flicking his tail back and forth. Studying the creature nearby, he snorted and pawed. “Who are you?” he barked, gesturing his tail. He knew Huntress would notice, which was exactly what he wanted.

The female flicked her hair back over her shoulders, flicking her tail back and forth and perking her ears. When Coyote shifted, she did, not looking like a coyote but more like their other wild parent. Nose twitching, she too noticed the creature, laying her ears back. She noticed the tail gesture geared towards her, slowly beginning to move to the side. She didn’t know if the dragon was here to hurt or help.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pigeon » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:57 am

Moonlight
Gender: Female/Age: 12??(not sure) /Mood: Very socially awkward.../Location: Blank world/Crush: None wanted/Mate: None wanted/Tags: Noodle(her pet mouse), Sunlight, Oliver(Her sis's pet bird), Lila, Marshmallow,

"Okay so... you're splitting up and me and Sunlight, as well as the other people who don't want to split up, will stick together right?" she summarized. Then, Moonlight heard Sunlight's response. Urg, why so stubborn. "Sunlight, if she wants to split up, let her split up, if she finds the exit, fine. If me and you go together, we find the exit, that's cool too." She saw her sister try to argue, but spoke first. "And if we don't find the exit, maybe someone else will." She finished, happy that her sister understood.

Sunlight
Gender:Female/Age:12???????/Mood: Frustrated/Location:Blank world/Crush:REALLY WANTS ONE/Mate:WANTS THAT TOO/Tags: Oliver(her bird) Moonlight, Lila, Marshmallow,

"But still... I want us to stick together..." She was getting kinda desperate by now. When her sister responded, she opened her mouth to argue. But what if none of us finds it? She was going to say before Moonlight interrupted her. When Moonlight was finished, she started to cave, eventually admitting defeat." I guess so..." Sunlight hesitantly replied.

Virus

Gender:Male/Age:108/Mood:What the?/Location:Blank world/Crush:None wanted/Mate:Nope/tags:Minion, Ivy,Coyote and Huntress

When he looked up, he saw one coyote thing stare at him. hell. He thought. Almost deaf to the male coyote's question. "Wha-? Me? I could be asking you the same question. " He challenged. Then the female coyote got up. DOUBLE hell He thought, tho really, he was only scared of his minion, because he knew he could defend himself, his minion maybe not. Virus shoved his minion behind him, again, only to hear an annoyed "You're so overprotective" grunt. "It's for the greater good." He whispered.
Wolfplay, a cool wolf sim game I play on sometimes. So many pelts and markings in total, and a really nice community to help you along the way, you're bound to have fun! Click it! :D Mistaken will meet you there ;) ((Mistaken is me by the way ^w^))

<iframe src="https://api.pokeheroes.com/widgets/pkmninteract.php?id=25375133" style="width: 100px; height: 126px; border: 0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
CLICK HIM >:3
The Pigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:08 pm

Kayo
Gender: male/Age: 19/Mood: tired/confused/Location: home, then here/Crush: no/Mate: no/Tags: Konner/open

He’d fallen asleep rather quickly, having been talking with Konner in the room. They’d been visiting, and he’d taken the bed, after being convinced by Konner as it was his. He knew Konner was right on the floor beside him, and felt safe knowing this. Bright light filled his eyelids, causing him to open his eyes, and the dingo mix glanced to Konner. “Where are we?” he asked, rather confused.

Konner
Gender: male/Age: 22/Mood: tired/confused/Location: home, then here/Crush: no/Mate: no/Tags: Kayo/open

He’d been over at Kayo’s place for hours, visiting and talking, and soon it was time to go to bed. He managed to convince Kayo to sleep in his own bed, taking the floor. He snuggled into the blankets he was given, smiling a bit. When bright light filled his eyes, they flashed open, looking about. Glancing to Kayo, he shook his head, saying “I don’t know...”

Coyote and Huntress
Gender: male and female/Age: 26 and 27/Mood: tired, confused/Location: home, then here/Crush: only Huntress could/Mate: nope/Tags: open/Virus

The coyote jackal snorted, flicking his ears and whipping his tail side to side. “You’re the one who walked up on us...” he scoffed, flicking his tongue across his teeth. (i hope i used scoffed right...) Tail still whipping, he glanced towards his sister, without moving his head too much to do so. He let out a low sound, which one might see as a growl.

The female jackal coyote flicked her ears when her brother snorted, flicking her own tail back and forth then. She dipped her head a moment, then raised it, moving her paws. She began to creep along, hoping to sneak up on the dragon. If he noticed her moving in an arc around him, she’d freeze. However, if he happened not to notice, she pounced on him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:22 pm

Lila
Tags:None

With the conversation being finished, Lila walked away without a word. She pets her pet rabbit while releasing a sigh. "I know it won't be that easy. This world is blank so bright colors will blend it in." She said with a straight face. Lila continued walking before she absorbs in her own thought.
Current Status: leaving ChickenSmoothie
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pigeon » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:13 pm

Moonlight
Gender: Female/Age: 12??(not sure) /Mood: Very socially awkward.../Location: Blank world/Crush: None wanted/Mate: None wanted/Tags: Noodle(her pet mouse), Sunlight, Oliver(Her sis's pet bird), Lila, Marshmallow,

She watched Lila walk away, then looked back at Sunlight. She felt a little bad for Sunlight, but she was gonna have to deal with it, but at least her bird is trying to cheer her up. Moonlight walked over to her sister. "Let's play with our pets for a little bit, then we can go and look for other people to stay in our group." she said. With that she picked up Noodle and let her run about on her shoulders.

Sunlight
Gender:Female/Age:12???????/Mood: Frustrated/Location:Blank world/Crush:REALLY WANTS ONE/Mate:WANTS THAT TOO/Tags: Oliver(her bird) Moonlight, Lila, Marshmallow,

Sunlight sadly watched Lila walk away. She sighed, Oliver did a trick and tried to cheer her up. It helped a little. Then she heard Moonlight's suggestion and made Oliver do some more tricks to cheer her up.

Virus

Gender:Male/Age:108/Mood:normal/Location:Blank world/Crush:None wanted/Mate:Nope/tags:Minion, Ivy,Coyote and Huntress

He nodded. "I guess I was" he replied to the male coyote. He noticed to female coyote trying to sneak up on him. It was a blank world after all, the is no cover to hide yourself, it wouldn't have been hard. He turned toward the female. "You know, just because I don't have eyes, doesn't mean I cant see."
Wolfplay, a cool wolf sim game I play on sometimes. So many pelts and markings in total, and a really nice community to help you along the way, you're bound to have fun! Click it! :D Mistaken will meet you there ;) ((Mistaken is me by the way ^w^))

<iframe src="https://api.pokeheroes.com/widgets/pkmninteract.php?id=25375133" style="width: 100px; height: 126px; border: 0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
The Pigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:48 pm

Kayo

Konner

Coyote and Huntress

The coyote jackal perked his ears up a bit, listening as he...well, listened to the dragon, too. He continued to flick his tail back and forth, making a low sound. He then lowered his head a moment, before raising it and nodding at the dragon. “You were.” he simply said, huffing once or twice. He sighed and shook his head at his sister.

The female jackal coyote jumped a little, when the dragon turned towards her. “You...don’t have eyes?” she asked, perking her ears. She flicked her tail back and forth, stepping closer. Not too close, but close enough to study him. “Huh...would you look at that.” she said, probably sounding cryptic even.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:25 am

Breezecloud
The grey she-cat sniffed the air, where was this place? she wondered yet didn’t let her curiousity show, her ears flicked side to side, she could hear others there but wasn’t sure they were cats, her body stiffened yet she kept a calm look on her face as she wandered around, everything was blank.

((Really needs tags))
Image Image
Image Image Image
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pigeon » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:34 am

Virus

Gender:Male/Age:108/Mood:What the?/Location:Blank world/Crush:None wanted/Mate:Nope/tags:Minion, Ivy,Coyote and Huntress

"Mhmm...." he said without actually knowing what to say. This is getting awkward..... he thought. "Uhh..... Well bye!" and he slowly backed off, eventually turning around and running. Well that was something I could live without...

The Pigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:29 am

(all of mine are open...
idk what to do now, wb)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfline » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:34 pm

CHEDEL
Female:/16:/Mood:Confused, scared/Location: Blank World/Crush: N/A/Mate: N/A/Tags: Open

Chedel almost dropped the pen in her hand as what she assumed was a failure of the overhead lights blinded her. She instinctively recoiled, shrunk away from the sudden unexplained white light. She blinked hard, forcing the afterimage away. She grumbled under her breath, leaning back over the table to finish writing the note.
There wasn't a table.
Confused, Chedel glanced around, taking in her surroundings.
Blank. She couldn't see anything on the horizon but a few scattered figures. "Lee?" She called, starting to panic. He'd been beside her just a moment ago. "Rose?" She tried.

LEE
Gender: Male/Age: 16/Mood: Confused/Location: Blank World/Crush: N/A/Mate: N/A/Tags: Chedel, Open

Lee landed on the flat plane midstep, perfectly timed. The sudden flash of light had been brief, he'd thought almost nothing of it. "What?" He mumbled out loud, glancing around him. It was blank, the only colour he could see was in himself and the other people. He made out the shape of his sister on his horizon, called her name. He began to make his way towards the shape, finding it unusually easy to run - The gravity was slightly stronger than what was usually set on the ship, but the onset of fatigue didn't come quite as fast. Running had been a difficulty during the past few months since the plate was built into his spine. It made walking a lot easier, but it wasn't perfect.

MOOKTI
Gender: Female/Age: 15.5/Mood: Scared, confused/Location: Blank World/Crush: N/A/Mate: Rose/Tags: Open

Mookti awoke lying on her back, staring face up at a pale grey sky.
Sky? She could have sworn she was in the ship just a second ago. Her memories of the past few minutes were slightly blurred. She turned to the side, seeing that the sky continued past the horizon. It was all the same colour, almost impossible to tell where it started or ended.
So surely, it wasn't the sky she was looking up.
Mookti got to her feet, taking in her surroundings once again. Panic was not something that Mookti usually did, she prided herself for not letting herself go anywhere near it. And yet...
She cried out her friend's names, over and over, until she saw figures in the distance. She took the opportunity, having no idea just who she was dealing with but sprinting towards them at a full speed.

Last bumped by Wolfline on Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:34 pm.
---------------------------------
Hello. LeiaWolfe is my sister. Hi Leia.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

[size=65]-------------------------------------
Links:
Wolfline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery