A blank world -Oc roleplay- OPEN AND ACCEPTING!!!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A blank world -Oc roleplay- OPEN AND ACCEPTING!!!

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:23 pm

Kayo
Gender: male/Age: 19/Mood: tired/confused/Location: home, then here/Crush: no/Mate: no/Tags: Konner/open

He’d fallen asleep rather quickly, having been talking with Konner in the room. They’d been visiting, and he’d taken the bed, after being convinced by Konner as it was his. He knew Konner was right on the floor beside him, and felt safe knowing this. Bright light filled his eyelids, causing him to open his eyes, and the dingo mix glanced to Konner. “Where are we?” he asked, rather confused.

Konner
Gender: male/Age: 22/Mood: tired/confused/Location: home, then here/Crush: no/Mate: no/Tags: Kayo/open

He’d been over at Kayo’s place for hours, visiting and talking, and soon it was time to go to bed. He managed to convince Kayo to sleep in his own bed, taking the floor. He snuggled into the blankets he was given, smiling a bit. When bright light filled his eyes, they flashed open, looking about. Glancing to Kayo, he shook his head, saying “I don’t know...”

Coyote and Huntress
Gender: male and female/Age: 26 and 27/Mood: tired, confused/Location: home, then here/Crush: only Huntress could/Mate: nope/Tags: open

Huntress and Coyote had decidedly fallen asleep in their canine forms, having been in them most of the day. Huntress had her tail in Coyote’s face, as usual. Coyote huffed in his sleep, sneezing and flicking his own tail. A flash of light or sound disturbed the both of them, causing Huntress to shoot up with a growl. She glanced about in confusion, taking her human form.

Coyote, in the meantime, seemed a lot calmer as he stood up, shaking himself off. He shifted back to humanoid form, looking around the place they were in. “Where are we?” he huffed, running a hand through his hair.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pigeon » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:20 am

Moonlight
Gender: Female/Age: 12??(not sure) /Mood: Very socially awkward.../Location: Blank world/Crush: None wanted/Mate: None wanted/Tags: Noodle(her pet mouse), Sunlight, Oliver(Her sis's pet bird), Lila, Marshmallow, Silverwing

"Hehe... Yeah.... Squid thing..." She said with an unrealistic laughter. "Huh?? Me?? Uhhh..... Nope. No clue on what's going on." Then she looked at the direction Virus ran off too. But he might know... She thought. "Hey guys, do you think Squid thing- Virus would know?"

Sunlight
Gender:Female/Age:12???????/Mood:Sleepy/Location:Blank world/Crush:REALLY WANTS ONE/Mate:WANTS THAT TOO/Tags: Oliver(her bird) Moonlight, Lila, Marshmallow, Silverwing.

"Haha! Oliver isn't carnivorous silly, he eats fruit! Don't you Oliver?" She said in the silly voice you sometimes use when you speak to animals. "I do! I do!" Caw! Said Oliver. "Well if you ask me, I don't have a clue about this situation." She said truthfully. Sunlight turned to her sister. "Do you know?"

Virus
Gender:Male/Age:108/Mood:OH CRAP/Location:Blank world/Crush:None wanted/Mate:Oh hell no/Tags:Minion, Ivy

He rushed away from Sunlight, Moonlight and that other person who was with them. Then he looked back, only too crash into Ivy. [color=#40BFBF]"Ahh!!! What the- Who are you??"
He picked up his minion and shoved it behind him.
Wolfplay, a cool wolf sim game I play on sometimes. So many pelts and markings in total, and a really nice community to help you along the way, you're bound to have fun! Click it! :D Mistaken will meet you there ;) ((Mistaken is me by the way ^w^))

<iframe src="https://api.pokeheroes.com/widgets/pkmninteract.php?id=25375133" style="width: 100px; height: 126px; border: 0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
CLICK HIM >:3
The Pigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:02 am

(Thank you. Now everyone won't be blind, because of a certain fictional character. >_>)

Lila
Tags:Moonlight and Sunlight

"Not sure." She answered while shaking her head. Lila looks around again, "I think we should all spilt up to find a exit." She suggested before picking up Marshmallow.
Current Status: leaving ChickenSmoothie
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:56 pm

Ivy
Gender: female/Age: 512/Mood: confused /Location: blank world/Crush: open/Mate: open/Tags: virus

who are you? What are you? she asked sounding confused
Image Image
Image Image Image
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Explodingkittens » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:20 am

SILVERWING
She backed away, this was all too confusing for her...
Last edited by Explodingkittens on Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! This is my signature! My name is Exploding kittens(The name of a card game/board game)
So I like cats, dogs, I have a dog, she's a Australian shepherd, people often mix her up for a border collie because she has a tail... I also like art, undertale, and the warrior cat books, I like youtube, I usually watch 'JaidenAnimations'...
Dislikes:
People who are rude to me and my friends.
What I'm doing:
Getting ready for school
Explodingkittens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pigeon » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:35 am

Moonlight
Gender: Female/Age: 12??(not sure) /Mood: Very socially awkward.../Location: Blank world/Crush: None wanted/Mate: None wanted/Tags: Noodle(her pet mouse), Sunlight, Oliver(Her sis's pet bird), Lila, Marshmallow, Silverwing

Moonlight agreed, nor disagreed with Lila's suggestion. "We COULD split up, but....." She couldn't really put it into words. Even tho Moonlight was an introvert, the cat-like creature liked having the comfort of knowing other people were around here. In this world who KNOWS whats out there.".... but...... umm..... uh... UHHHHH.........." Luckily Sunlight finished her sentence for her.
Then she heard what her sister said to Silverwing. Gosh Sunlight, don't be so rude. Then she saw Noodle, her wood mouse, crouch in her neck fluff, intimidated by Sunlight's final protest. Moonlight started to try and comfort her mouse.

Sunlight
Gender:Female/Age:12???????/Mood: Normal/Location:Blank world/Crush:REALLY WANTS ONE/Mate:WANTS THAT TOO/Tags: Oliver(her bird) Moonlight, Lila, Marshmallow, Silverwing.

" Split up?!? No way! " She protested. Sunlight looked at her sister, waiting for a may convincing sentence. Nope. Urg guess i'll do it for her. "But what if someone gets lost? Or someone gets hurt? And if someone DOES find an exit? What will the rest of us do? It's only one person that got out, and look at all the other people here! We all want to get out!" She finished. Then she turned around. "HEY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING? DON'T YOU WANNA BE FREE??" Sunlight said without thinking to Silverwing. (Sorry she was just really in the zone)

Virus
Gender:Male/Age:108/Mood:What the?/Location:Blank world/Crush:None wanted/Mate:Oh hell no/Tags:Minion, Ivy

"Who am I? What am I? Well.... That's none of your business...... " He picked up his minion with his gooey tentacles and marched away, hoping to not have anymore conversation." It's okay little one, i'll keep you safe."He whispered to his minion. The minion grunted, probably a "Why are you treating me like a baby, I helped you create this madness" kind of grunt.
Wolfplay, a cool wolf sim game I play on sometimes. So many pelts and markings in total, and a really nice community to help you along the way, you're bound to have fun! Click it! :D Mistaken will meet you there ;) ((Mistaken is me by the way ^w^))

<iframe src="https://api.pokeheroes.com/widgets/pkmninteract.php?id=25375133" style="width: 100px; height: 126px; border: 0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
The Pigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:16 pm

Lila
Tags:Moonlight,Sunlight, Silverwing

"Then what? Either way, one person escapes and rest have to stay, or we all stay by doing nothing. It's better if we waste on effort than nothing at all." She replied with more serious expression. Lila felt a little annoyed. The way she had to go on a adventure for no reason, just bothered her. Lila turns to the other side and saw a large creature. She frozed.
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:46 pm

Ivy
Ivy shrugged and walked away but didn’t know where to go, there was nothing there
Image Image
Image Image Image
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pigeon » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:54 am

Moonlight

Moonlight predicted that Lila would say something like that. This is why I hesitated so long to put this into words..... She thought. Moonlight was stroking her mouse when she caught her sister's eye. Welp I guess I have to help her now. "Yes but, wouldn't you rather everyone finds the exit instead of just one person? It would probably take longer to find, but if we do, it will be a better reward, for everyone." She said calmly. Then Moonlight heard Sunlight's response. "Yeah.... I guess so..." She said, still uncertain. She looked behind her, to where Lila was looking at, she remains calm, well... only on the outside.

Sunlight
Gender:Female/Age:12???????/Mood: Frustrated/Location:Blank world/Crush:REALLY WANTS ONE/Mate:WANTS THAT TOO/Tags: Oliver(her bird) Moonlight, Lila, Marshmallow, Silverwing.

Sunlight lashed her tail, she knew Lila was right. Sunlight growled under her breath, she hated being wrong. She quickly tried to come up with a response to Lila's argument."Yeah but...." She couldn't think of anything. Sunlight looked at her sister, half hoping that Moonlight would come up with something, other half hoping that Lila didn't she her trying to look for a response. When she heard Moonlight's response, she was only bothered about one thing: "If? Of course we are gonna find it!" She said. *Caw!* "We'are going to find it! *Caw* Oliver(her bird) said. Good boy Oliver! Sunlight thought. She turned to see what Lila was looking at. She.... didn't know what to do.....

Virus

Gender:Male/Age:108/Mood:What the?/Location:Blank world/Crush:None wanted/Mate:Nope/tags:Minion, Ivy,Coyote and Huntress

Virus looked back, only to see Ivy walking away. He sorta felt bad. Maybe I shouldn't have been so rude....... eh whatever. He shrugged and turned to his minion. As long as you're safe, i'm safe! He said in the voice you use to sometimes use to talk to pets, you know, the cute baby-ish sounding voice. He walked away, still looking at his minion, and when he looked up, he was a lot closer to a bunch of coyote things.

The Pigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:11 pm

Lila
Tags:Moonlight,Sunlight, Silverwing

After hearing Moonlight's response, Lila snaps back to reality, "and that's the same reason why we should all spilt up. If you and your sister don't want to split up, I don't really care about it, but the fastest way is to all spilt up." She answered calmly.
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me