A blank world -Oc roleplay- OPEN AND ACCEPTING!!!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

A blank world -Oc roleplay- OPEN AND ACCEPTING!!!

Postby The Pigeon » Sun May 20, 2018 2:14 pm

Hey so this is my first roleplay that I created so bear with me if its bad.. XD

YOUR VIEW

So, you're(your oc) just casually saving worlds, destroying worlds, going to the bar, robbing the bar, watching TV and eating popcorn, watching TV and drinking the beer that you just robbed from the bar, or roleplaying on ChickenSmoothie.:) Then you suddenly experience a white flash, and you wake up in a blank world with a few other people, heroes, villains and normal people. You have to work together to get out or you will be stuck here forever.

VIRUS'S VIEW

Virus is trying to create a virus to potentially destroy a few worlds, just for the fun of it ya know? He tests it out on your world and instead of it working like it should, it creates a totally new blank white world and it sucks him and a few other people, including you, in.Shoot. He thinks. Right now he is so glad he didn't add hunger and thirst and cold and stuff, or else people would practically die the first day. Tho you can still die if someone stupid decides to murder you. Right now he has to work together with heroes, normal people and other villains or he will be stuck here forever.

HOW TO ESCAPE:
1. Kill Virus (unknown method)
2. Door on other side of the world (unknown method)
3. Somehow destroy the coding of the world (Virus knows this method, but he doesn't know how to do it.)
Last edited by The Pigeon on Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
Wolfplay, a cool wolf sim game I play on sometimes. So many pelts and markings in total, and a really nice community to help you along the way, you're bound to have fun! Click it! :D Mistaken will meet you there ;) ((Mistaken is me by the way ^w^))

<iframe src="https://api.pokeheroes.com/widgets/pkmninteract.php?id=25375133" style="width: 100px; height: 126px; border: 0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
CLICK HIM >:3
The Pigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -Oc roleplay- IN PROGRESS DO NOT POST

Postby The Pigeon » Mon May 21, 2018 12:24 pm

RULES

1. Tess's rules apply :)
2. Don't be your own mate/crush, family members are fine tho. (If you really wanna be your own crush/mate, make their form and ask someone else to play them.) :)
3. lgbtq+ is allowed :)
4. No Mary sues (no perfect ocs)
5. No power playing
6. You will be taken out if you don't post for 2 weeks
7. Have as many character as you can handle :)
8. Don't create major plot changes unless we talk about it first and I say it's okay.
9. Anything other than roleplay goes in discussion form, if there are small notes, put them (here).
10. Hate the character, not the person.
11. I accept ocs from any fandom (Or no fandom):D
12. Don't kill/majorly injure someone else's oc without permission.
13. Have fun! :D
Last edited by The Pigeon on Fri May 25, 2018 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfplay, a cool wolf sim game I play on sometimes. So many pelts and markings in total, and a really nice community to help you along the way, you're bound to have fun! Click it! :D Mistaken will meet you there ;) ((Mistaken is me by the way ^w^))

<iframe src="https://api.pokeheroes.com/widgets/pkmninteract.php?id=25375133" style="width: 100px; height: 126px; border: 0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
The Pigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A blank world -Oc roleplay- IN PROGRESS DO NOT POST

Postby The Pigeon » Thu May 24, 2018 8:30 am

Ivy(Her "title" is unkown)

Credit to FrozenLobster for basically doing all the coding for characters cuz i'm still a noob and can't do it myself.... ;-;... Also if you're seeing this FrozenLobster, I know in the PM u sent me u said I don't need to give you credit, I still want to give u credit so.... sorry...

ALSO!!! THE ONES WHERE FROZENLOBSTER DIDN'T CODE.(I coded....) It takes u to the charater's post but u just have to go on another page, then the previous one to fix a glitch. (If its confusing, then NVM cuz it's not really that important....)
_ _
/(*-*)/ (my best attempt at a shrugging face)
Last edited by The Pigeon on Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:02 pm, edited 12 times in total.

The Pigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pigeon » Fri May 25, 2018 8:59 am

FORM FOR ROLEPLAY
(feel free to use your own ^-^)

Code: Select all
[center]NAME HERE

(What it looks like)
NAME HERE

(Add your own colors)
Last edited by The Pigeon on Sun May 27, 2018 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Pigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pigeon » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:15 am

RELATIONSHIPS

SIBLINGS
Moonlight and Sunlight are sisters.
Silver wing and Moon beam are sisters

CRUSHES
No one.

RELATIONSHIPS
No one.

The Pigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A blank world -Oc roleplay- OPEN AND ACCEPTING!!!

Postby astraf » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:49 pm

Galxie
furry|15|the blank world|no tags
Galxie twitched her tail, then sat up. Where am I? she thought, looking around. Atleast it's not school. she decided with a grin. When she looked more closely at areas, she thought she saw other animals. Thats impossible! Isn't it? She then stood up at looked at where she was sitting. The place where it should have been white was now galaxy. "Shoot." The furry looked around to see if anyone saw, but there was nobody close enough. Galxie then started walking to one of the places that she saw someone.

KC is still passed out on the ground.
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Explodingkittens » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:15 am

SILVERWING
Gender: Female/Age: 200/Mood: confused/Location: Jeez I don't know./Crush: No/Mate: JUST NO/Tags: Galxie(Sry if I spellt their name wrong..)/

Silverwing looked around. "Where the heck am I?" she asked. She slumped down she had just been about to land on her new planet when there was this random white flash and she came to this random place. She took out her headphones. (Yes she has headphones I 4got to tell u that...) And started playing some songs then she started dancing. Then she looked over and saw Galxie. She removed her headphones stopped dancing and turned off the music her face blushing. "H-h-hey... So um..... You didn't you know see any of that right? H-heh..." she said super embarrased. "Soooo do you know the weirdo that sent us to this place?" she asked.

MOONBEAM
Gender: Female/Age: 230(I think..)/Mood: Embarrased/Location: I dunno/Crush: why must i answer this?/Mate: ---/Tags: Her sister/

She watched her sister dance she was terrible at dancing. What the heck was she doing? She facepalmed. "Silverwing..." she hissed in her sister's ear. "Stop." She then walked away actually there was nowhere to walk so she just lied down she did not know what to do. Then she saw the bags of money she had robbed from the bank beside her. She grabbed the bags and pulled them closer. "Mine, all mine.." she said in a creepy voice.
Last edited by Explodingkittens on Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! This is my signature! My name is Exploding kittens(The name of a card game/board game)
So I like cats, dogs, I have a dog, she's a Australian shepherd, people often mix her up for a border collie because she has a tail... I also like art, undertale, and the warrior cat books, I like youtube, I usually watch 'JaidenAnimations'...
Dislikes:
People who are rude to me and my friends.
What I'm doing:
Getting ready for school
Explodingkittens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:05 am

Galxie
furry | 15 | the blank world | tags: silverwing
Galxie giggled. "No, of course I didn't. Anyways, I have no clue."

KC is still passed out.
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:10 am

Lila
Gender:female/Age:16/Mood:sleepy/Location:somewhere through space/Crush:none/Mate:none/Tags:

Lila was in a deep dream. She dreamed that she was floating through space along with other creatures. To her, one of them is weird. A cat with human features.
Lila isn't sure if they are good and lazy to approach them. A lot of heroes in her world is mostly humans with powers. She is one of those people that doesn't have any specialty and trains.
Lila doesn't feel like being called a hero. Either they call her that is because she is trying to save the world, or to save her sister. Her weapon is silly and her stats are terrible. This is the reason why she can't handle fancy weapons. She doesn't have strengths to handle a sword, slow to be a ninja, not focuse enough to use a bow, and list goes on and on. Her current weapon is strong and easily to grip. She tried many classes and failed them all, because excersise is her weakness. However, she passed most written tests. Her teachers suggest her finding her own weapon reather than focus on one.
Something heavy jumps on her. Lila's eyes flung open before closes back halfway. "Hi there Marshmallow." She greeted with a smile before gently pets her rabbit. Marshmallow, a white rabbit that serves as a company for Lila. Her parents bought it so she won't be lazy, but Lila sometime treating it as a pillow. Marshmallow is always soft and fluff, no other animal can beat its fluff.
Lila looks around, she isn't too surprised. Her world is filled with tons of strange places so this is just another adventure for her. Her instinct tells her there will be a strange quest somewhere. Lila spreads her arms and looks up. Stars scattering everwhere. "man. I wish there is no enemies so I can..." Lila dozes off at the last second.

(Test out posting more than a paragraph.)
Current Status: leaving ChickenSmoothie
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Explodingkittens » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:20 am

NIGHTMARE(Originally Gilbert.. :roll: )
Gender: M/Age: Ummmmm I 4got../Mood: Angry/Location: :?: /Crush: None wanted/Mate: None wanted/Tags: None

He had also experienced the blinding white flash. He had had to put on sunglasses it was that bright. He took off his sunglasses and lazily threw them on the ground. He looked around and spotted Silverwing's dancing. He decided to walk away.
Hi! This is my signature! My name is Exploding kittens(The name of a card game/board game)
So I like cats, dogs, I have a dog, she's a Australian shepherd, people often mix her up for a border collie because she has a tail... I also like art, undertale, and the warrior cat books, I like youtube, I usually watch 'JaidenAnimations'...
Dislikes:
People who are rude to me and my friends.
What I'm doing:
Getting ready for school
Explodingkittens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me