O A T H | Wolf RP | Open/Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: O A T H | Wolf RP | Open/Accepting

Postby okaychxrlie » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:23 pm

Ash|Warrior|Place:nightfall|Tags:Kasai

After Kasai nearly burst with anger, Ash rolled her eyes and walked back to her spot. She was very angry at this, all she wanted to do was help.
Ash soon realised that she is not meant to be scared of an alpha. Ash is a warrior. She is meant to be strong and powerful.
This is it. If Kasai is going to be mad at her, she knows she will stand up for herself... for once.
an aesthetic signature
ImageImage
okaychxrlie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:54 am

Snow-Female-Nightfall pack-Location:pack territory-Rank:Warrior-Tags:alpha/pack

Snow frowned in her mask but like before her mask is what hides her emotions. Another way to even know what she's feeling is her ears or body language which she also tried not to do as much but since Kasai had said it she must be ready in case he picks her to go hunting. At this she shuffled her paws and curled her tail around them. She could tell the alpha was mad.

Ziana-Female-Crescent pack-Location:pack territory-Rank:Medic-Tags: Thanatos

Ziana smiled and walked out her den "well what do you want to do? I was going to go out on a way but it seems your going to tag along with me aren't you?" She looked around "by the way where's your mother?"
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:11 am

Axel/Male/warrior/Nightfall/Tags: Ash. pack

He was surprised that Ash told the alpha she did it. He was around the area that Kasai was in and he didn't pick up her scent. He picked up Kuro's though. Kuro was always a sneaky one, in fact Kuro had taught him how to sneak around unnoticed which startled unaware pack members. He had have to talk to Kasai as well.

Moonshadow/Female/Hunter/Nightfall/Tags: Axel, pack

When she heard they needed hunters she turned her attention back to the alpha. She was a great hunter, she once helped her old pack take down a huge elk with massive antlers. She got in the killing bite, her pack was so proud of her. Smiled at the memory.

Thanatos/male/Pup/Crescent pack/Tags: Ziana

His energetic tail stopped wagging, he lost his happy expression, he sat down and hung his head. "I don't have a mom. I asked Alusia about it and she said that a mysterious she-wolf came to this pack seeking shelter...She died two days later and I never knew my dad."
"
Don't worry, I'm a friend
Please join
Wolves of incarnation Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3818142
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3876391&p=120121837#p120121837
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby okaychxrlie » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:16 pm

Ash|Warrior|Place: Nightfall|Tags: Axel

She looked at Axel for a minute. What if this gets him in trouble too? What If other wolves find out that we love each other? What would happen then? Will I be in even more trouble? Ash looks down to the ground. She has a sinking feeling in her stomach. 1 tear rolls down the corner of her eye to her fur. Thoughts are still running through her mind.
She shouldn't have spoken at all.
But she lifts her head again trying to be ok.
an aesthetic signature
ImageImage
okaychxrlie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:34 am

Rose-Female-Rogue-Mood:Alert-Location:Frozen Pond-Tag:Filbert

Rose licks her lip after devouring the deer. "That was good. Now I need is some water." Even though these grasses contain some snow, she would rather find a lake than be a cow. Rose stands up and bends down to licked some dew off blades of grass. She spats out the green taste. "Eww. Grass water." She commented with disgust. A sudden scent of aqua drifts up her snout. "It's somewhere." Rose said before her head is down to track the scent. She continue paddling along the scent before it led her to a small frozen pond. Rose was smiling until another scent destroyed her moment. "A pack wolf." She murmured. As she was about to hide into a bush, the male wolf turned to her direction from the sound of twigs snapping.

[center]Filbert-Male-Hunter-Crescent Pack-Mood:Alert-Location: Frozen Pond-Tag:Rose
Filbert looked both anxious and puzzled. Thanatos is now disappeared because of his airheadness. "Why am I so stupid?! I already told myself that I should look after him, and yet I lost him!" He growled while mumbling some curses. Filbert now learned that when he and his mate are living with pups, he should just follow them around. It did sound a bit extreme, but what if they're gone forever like Thanatos. Filbert continue to worry until a snap can be heard from his back. At first he thought that is the little pup pulling a prank, but the scent didn't match him. It also didn't match any clans or loners. This made Filbert suspicious that it's from a rogue. He looks around, making sure there is no wolves around, his eyes suddenly narrowed at the bush. Filbert slowly creeping towards the bush until the rogue is willing to show themselves.
Current Status: leaving ChickenSmoothie
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:17 pm

Ziana frowned and licked the sad pup on the head "hey dont feel bad not everyone gets to meet there parents but you know what? If you like I can take care of you " she smiled kindly "unless someone already is" she looked around "where did you even come from? Your too young to be on your own " picks him up by the scruff and looks around
Names used:
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:57 pm

He was surprised "You would?" When he heard the next question. "All I've known is Crescent pack. I don't know where my mom came from."
Please join
Fox mobs of Chicago
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:54 pm

"Of course I would who would leave you alone you cutie" she mumbled as she carried him taking a good whiff of him "where you with someone not too long ago?"
Names used:
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:04 pm

"I was with Fillbert. He's a silly wolf." He wagged his tail thinking about filbert pouncing on imaginary prey.
Please join
Fox mobs of Chicago
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:38 am

Rose-Female-Rogue-Mood:Alert-Location:Frozen Pond-Tag:Filbert

Rose tries to avoid her tail flipping everywhere by stepping on it. "Eek!" She gritted her undeveloped teeth. What should Rose do? This is like dealing with another smart animal. She did deal with bunch of wolves before, but that was before her teeth were still strong. Since I can't leave, I will try my best to bite this mud!

Filbert-Male-Hunter-Crescent Pack-Mood:Alert-Location: Frozen Pond-Tag:Rose

To be honest, Filbert didn't like the she-wolf's smell. She mostly smelled like humans and mud, but another scent that was hidden. It's sweet, like a flower. "Stop hiding! You'll make yourself even more suspicious!" Filbert called to her while getting closer to the bush. As he was about to search it, a soft-strong bite cling to his neck. Filbert shakes the she-wolf off, but bits of his fur was scrapped off. "Ow!" He shakes around before facing the she-wolf, who currently spat all of it. "Didn't your leader teaches you not to spare a pet?" She said slyly, yet her eyes didn't her fear. Filbert had no idea what she meant by leader nor pet, but judging her messy appearance and human scent, he knew something happened between her and humans.
Current Status: leaving ChickenSmoothie
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me