O A T H | Wolf RP | Open/Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: O A T H | Wolf RP | Open/Accepting

Postby Parasitic Rat » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:03 pm

Nightfall Pack
Kasai
Tags; Kaden | Location; Nightfall Territory | Rank; Alpha

"Yes, a pack meeting. I have a question to ask everyone, as well." Kasai nodded in agreement.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:51 am

Moonshadow/female/hunter/Nightfall pack/Tags: Open

In the defts of Nightfall territory, a black wolf hunted. Her fur shone in the light, her blue eyes sparkled. She had caught sight of a rabbit, she crept up on it and pounced. She proudly lifted it up as memoires of her first ever catch. She had caught a rabbit then too. Bearscratch and the others were proud of her. Smiling at the memory she carried the rabbit home.
Don't worry, I'm a friend
Please join
Wolves of incarnation Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3818142
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3876391&p=120121837#p120121837
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:11 am

Rose-Female-Rogue-Mood:Alert/Scared-Location:Nightfall Pack's Territory-Tag:

With her last bit of strength Rose dashed into the gate. The gate made a loud pound sound, which made her think the door caused some damages to the wall. A amused grin slides in. "Take that! You furred weaklings!" She thought while panting for life.
Rose felt relieved when her food is still in her mouth and intact. She stopped on top of a small hill to regain her strength. There was no time to eat. Suddenly, something interrupts her, "these humans! I will crush them!" She growled and gathers her current strength for another run.
The rogue headed into the dense forest along with her very sore paws. She tried her best to hide in human's territory, however the security is tight this year. She is lucky to steal one prey, and that also caused her to stuck in this current situation.
Rose sniffs around for any source of water nearby. With her trained nose, she can detect a prey pretty far away and definitely pack of wolves. Rose was not in good state to deal with them nor she don't feel like joining them. Once she can find an open area, she will make her own pack with her own strength.
She smelled out water, but strong wolf scents are blocking her. Rose was in her crounching position and knew she just entered a deadly area.
Current Status: leaving ChickenSmoothie
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Λlpha » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:46 pm

orion
    male | three years | ash beta | crush: open | tags: flash (mention), open
    ─────── location: camp --> ash/crescent border
    xorion woke with a yawn, his breath turning to steam in the cool morning air. he padded out of his den and examined the clearing he and his pack lived in. few were awake. good. though he loved his pack members, he knew that not many returned those feelings due to his troubled past. he always found it awkward when talking to them when it wasn't just informing them. he watched as a tall wolf emerged from a den. orion nodded a stiff greeting to flash before hurrying out of the clearing in a hope to escape interaction. he let out a sigh of relief. what should he do now? he hadn't seen nyx back in camp, so she was most likely either out hunting or she hadn't woken up yet. orion shrugged before deciding that he should probably go check the borders. he loped towards the border they shared with crescent pack, halting a few meters before the scent line. he could tell by scent alone that no crescent wolves had crossed the border since the last patrol, but he left a scent marker anyway. he followed the border to the west, keeping an eye out for any wolves.
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:27 pm

Axel/Male/warrior/Nightfall/Tags: Open

With Ash and Moonshadow on his mind, he decided to patrol the borders. He passed by his mom, who caught a rabbit. He gave her a smile as he went by. He checked the borders and being content he lay down.

Thanatos/male/Pup/Crescent pack/Tags: Open

He was sleeping.
Please join
Fox mobs of Chicago
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdown » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:07 am

Ƙα∂ɛи
| Delta | Power: Sleep induction |Nightfall Pack | Place: Nightfall| Tagged: Alpha

Kaden nodded at what the alpha said, a pack meeting would be perfect. Looking at Kasai in silent question she threw her head back and howled, the sound resounding through the forest. It was a call for their pack to meet. Taking in a deep breath, she howled again and soon was accompanied by various other wolves, a small grin foamed on her muzzle. She smiled in satisfaction as the howl died down, the call had been successful but then again which pack member dare ignore the alpha and delta. Looking over at Alpha Kasai she gave him a grin and said. "Well looks like we better be getting back soon. Everyone will be there in a bit."
Snowdown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:38 am

Moonshadow/female/hunter/Nightfall pack/Tags: Nightfall pack

She heard the delta's call and howled back, then tacking her rabbit she made for camp summoning Axel as she went by.

Axel/Male/warrior/Nightfall/Tags: Moonshadow

As his howl died down he saw his mom swish her tail, which meant come. Without a word he ran back to camp shoulder to shoulder with Moonshadow.
Please join
Fox mobs of Chicago
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby okaychxrlie » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:01 pm

Ash|Warrior|Nightfall|tags: open

Ash heard Deltas howl and came closer to the centre of camp where she could see wolves gathering. She looks around and sees Axel running back, she looks to the ground and smiles but focuses back onto the other wolves.
okaychxrlie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:07 pm

Axel/Male/warrior/Nightfall/Tags: Ash

As he and Moonshadow entered the camp, Axel broke off from his mom and sat next to Ash. "Mom and I heard the howl, what's going on?"
Please join
Fox mobs of Chicago
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdown » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:11 pm

Ƙα∂ɛи
| Delta | Power: Sleep induction |Nightfall Pack | Place: Nightfall| Tagged: Open

Kaden sat regally just beside the Alpha's position, as she looked out across the few wolves that were the nightfall pack. Nodding to each wolf that arrived. Her tail swishing from side to side occasionally as she waited for the meeting to start.
Snowdown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me