mythical creatures: clans/packs LIGHT & DARK

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

mythical creatures: clans/packs LIGHT & DARK

Postby snifix » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:21 pm

here you can role play about being any creature you want!
rules:
1. choose packs/clan dark, light or outcast
2. don't be rude when roleplaing or make fun of others choices
3. no humans (furry's aloud)
4. packs/clans are allowed
5. be appropriate when roleplaying

clan:
dark creatures
light creatures
outcasts

territory:
LIGHT:
one side of the land is where all the light creatures live. the places in this territory enchanted forest, the light castle, and the field of magic

DARK:
the other side of the territory is the dark side (heh i don't mean star wars) this place is where the dark creatures live. the paces in this territory are toxic swamp, dark castle, the black desert.

outcasts:
outcasts live everywhere.

features:
enchanted forest:
is a forest with all sorts of creatures. it has over 10,0000000000000000000000 plants. it has pretty little lights allover the forest.
light castle
the light castle is an option for light creatures to live or the higher levels
field of magic
the field of magic is a grassy place with a few trees and a lot of mysteries

toxic swamp:
it is exactly as it sounds its a swamp and its toxic. some dark creatures can live in here!
dark castle
its just a castle for creatures who cannot find a place to live in the dark or the higher levels
the back desert is by far the most dangerous place, it has a lot of thick sand storms and with fire tornados. it also covers half of the dark territory

town:
a little place where dark and light or outcast creatures can live. for the people who want to live in harmony
this places has shop and houses

if you want more detail please ask me and i will put it in!!

light clan:
alpha male: ?
alpha female: ?
deputy male: ?
deputy female: ?
members: ?
mothers & babies: ?
lower ranks: ?

dark clan:
alpha male: ash (snifix)
alpha female: ?
deputy male: ?
deputy female: ?
members: ?
mother & babies: ?
lower ranks: ?

outcasts:
glexo (glleen)
i eat noodles
family:
Forgottenwolf <3 sis
snifix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: mythical creatures: clans/packs LIGHT & DARK

Postby bby ang3l » Sun May 06, 2018 3:01 pm

I'd like to apply-

Edit mine, and description mine, background from picsart and crafted ANIMAL from Google credit goes to orignal owners.
PicsArt_05-05-10.00.46.jpg
Character
PicsArt_05-05-10.00.46.jpg (137.18 KiB) Viewed 179 times

Name: Mischievous Rose yuu.

Role: Young one

Powers: Teleportation

Personality: As the name goes, Mischievous.

Clan: Light

Territory: Both, she sorta is a runaway at times.
bby ang3l

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moon Rider » Wed May 30, 2018 8:36 pm

Name: Myth

Role: Alpha female if it's OK

Powers: (she is a unicorn)

Personality: Myth is sweet, gentle and brave. She is always loyal to the light side and will never work for the dark.

Clan: Light

Territory: Light.

「Hello! Im Moon,a friendly little dragon!
I love any animal, and is a proud owner of two adorable cats.
Im happy to talk to anyone if their feeling lonely」
Moon Rider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eclipsa Butterfly » Thu May 31, 2018 4:57 am

Name: Malachite
Role: Mother to be (expecting babies)
Species: Black winged wolf with deep green eyes

clan: Dark clan
Territory: Dark (Although she wanders where ever she pleases but her place to come back to his the dark side)

Power(s): She is able to manipulate anything that is considered toxic or poisonous, bending and shaping it to her will. She could also see the souls of others, she can't harm any of the souls or do anything to them in general. she could only see their emotions due to the aura color around the soul. (she had the soul seeing ability at her birth)

Personality: Malachite is aggressive and hot-headed. She is very impatient, which causes her to act recklessly and do mistakes that could easily be avoided. She can also strike as over protective at times ((over the ones she loves and cares about mostly)) but when she wants to be, she can be kind, sweet and even gentle in her own way of course. ((she is most likely to show her kind side to her loved ones or close friends other than that most of the time she is going to act tough))

Family

Mother: Hazie ( died by a light being )
Father: Rush (died by a light being)
Siblings: Flicker and Fidget (twin brothers but they died from an attack of a light being)
Adoptive siblings: none ((but open pm))
Mate: (( if anyone wants to make a character to be her mate pm me ))

Back story: Malachite was the runt of the litter. Compared to her two older twin brothers Flicker and Fidget, she was indeed the tiniest! She had a pretty good life even though she was living on the dark side, her parents and siblings loved her despite her being so tiny and fragile and they were always there to protect her from harm, but the good times don't last forever. When Malachite turned 11 moons old her family was attacked by a pack of light beings. They have entered their territory filled with blood lust and hatred for the dark beings. Anyone they spotted were as good as dead! Being the smallest and of course the weakest, her mother and father hid Malachite and went to fight those evil light beings, Flicker and Fidget joined on the fight too, but even so there were more light beings than the dark beings. After an hour of relentless fighting the light beings were victorious, but the cost of that was of course her parents and her siblings lives. Having heard all the screams and yelps of pain from her family, without thinking she darted towards the scene only to find her family scattered everywhere into pieces. This was traumatizing for a young one to see, but what she didn't notice was that the light beings were still there and caught her! Instead of leaving her to the same fate has her family, they thought of a better idea. They decided to throw her into a pool of toxic and poisonous waste! And they did just that! After throwing her inside the pool they laughed and triumphed and ran away leaving her for dead. Malachite sank into the thick pool of toxic/poisonous waste, while in the pool she had swallowed some of it and when she did she felt a burning sensation all over her body. Her once beautiful lilac colored eyes all of a sudden turned to the color green, a deep toxic green with no pupils what so ever, and some of her black fur fell off forming a pattern of swirls similar to the gas of the toxic waste. In the patterns grew dark purple fur. All over her body the burning sensation gotten worse as if the toxic was merging with her DNA. Seeing that she was still alive she took this to an advantage and swam up and out of the thick toxic waste pool and climb onto the safe land. She didn't notice the transformation of herself until she got back to her den and looked at herself in the glass like rock that she had in her den. And she didnt know she had toxic powers until she accidently used her powers to defend herself from a rabbit mutation. Having found her new power she practiced every single day of her life until she mastered her new ability. She wont forget what those light beings did, she would never forget, the screams of her family still haunt her to this day and the image of them torn to pieces still remains in her brain. Though she doesn't hate them, nor does she hate the light clan for it...maybe this was all suppose to happen, maybe she had to go through this for a reason, who knows..nobody knows.
Eclipsa Butterfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ƒαηвαѕєρєякαтηαяяу » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:42 am

Clan: Dark
Name: Night Dream
Role: Alpha female if possible
Powers: Night can fly, as she is a pegacorn.
Personality: She likes.... well... nothing, and hates... well... everything except her brother.

Clan: Light. Separated at birth from his sister, they went different paths and found each other in the forest.
Name: Haven Dream
Role: Alpha Male if possible.
From: Field. Haven loves the outdoors and frolicking in the grass. He sometimes goes to the forest to meet with Night.
Powers: prettiness flight and a silver tongue.
Personality: likes most things and dislikes the winter and dead things.
Last edited by raey on Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: copyright infringement
╒═════════════════╕
CharleeFemaleShe/Her
Heyo! My name's Charlee and I
have social anxiety when I have
to ask someone a question. So...
╘═════════════════╛
╒═════════════════╕
♛ Writing ♛ Reading
♛ Drawing ♛ Riordan
♛ Rowling ♛ Dashner ♛
╘═════════════════╛
╒═════════════════╕
Feel free to PM me! I may not
reply right away, but... patience.
Catch you around CS! :D
╘═════════════════╛
╒═════════════════╕
Stories Roleplay
Watch Me! Read This!
Mythology code credit
╘═════════════════╛
ƒαηвαѕєρєякαтηαяяу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grayson. » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:55 am

I'm marking this page, if it's alright. I will create a character soon.

adult - july 22 - infp-t - yeehaw

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, call me Gray. Fun fact: you're loved.
Always open to trades and messages :)

▬▬▬ best friend | still no rickroll ▬▬▬
Grayson.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactatech » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:05 am

Name: Patorius

Role: orphaned cub

Powers: He's a Manticore cub with the invulnerability traits of the Nemean lion

Personality: Innocent, pure hearted, childish, playful, kind.

Clan: none

Territory: none
Galactatech

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me