The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/NEW RANKS OPEN

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/ Open

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:22 pm

Lacrimae - Viking - Queen
She nodded. "My scouts found a ship burning with black fire, i can only assume the dragons have already taken care of the bandits.
However I want to make sure this never happens again." She said and put her hands on the table, leaning forward as she stared at the map. "Patrols are a good start." She said and looked up at him.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:24 pm

valkir
29 | warrior | male | no crush | tags; lacrimae

valkir nodded once more, eyes moving back to the map. "as long as we grow stricter, there should be less problems. at least, we can hope so." he muttered, a sigh escaping through his nose. dragons were something that they didn't need to deal with. especially with the younger ones around, the village definitely didn't need to be under attack.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:30 pm

Cazdoramu / 544 / Royal Advisor / Breath: Sands of time / Crush: Open / Tags: Gryffin/ Mood: calm

Cazdoramu would stir lightly as he moves his wing after a while of resting, he turns his head slightly to glance at the hatchling that was resting before sighing quietly and turning his head towards the entrance of his small den residence of the nest. His thoughts wander to the past.... and of his life before being chased out when he was still an adolescent drake. He would bare his fangs silently at the thoughts, being aware He shouldn't disturb the hatchling. He would then glance around and pick his head up slightly as he picks up a crown he had stolen from the village at some point and places it back in the pile. "What good is there in taking gold if people believe I am gold" He chuckles lightly to himself. "Here I go again, talking to myself... I'm surprised the others don't think I'm crazy yet"
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:06 pm

She looked at the male, her eyes scanning his stature before she caught herself staring. She lightly shook her head and looked back down at the map. "Correct. Lets get it done." She said and stood up fully.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:09 pm

valkir
29 | warrior | male | crush: lacribae | tags; lacrimae

valkir turned his head to face the woman and he nodded once more, stepping back to give her space. "how is your daughter doing?" he questioned the queen, arms crossing over his chest. he knew it couldn't be easy raising a child yet also leading a village, especially as a single parent. valkir hadn't had any children of his own yet, he just helped entertain the orphans in the village.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:12 pm

She walked out to the balcony, looking out over the village. "Shes an adventurous one... Seems anyway i turn shes running out into the woods or off in town." She said and looked back at him, her hand resting on the railing. "I worry about her." She added softly, her tone was motherly and warm, something most of her warriors didn't hear from her.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:15 pm

valkir

valkir followed lacrimae to the balcony, eyes roaming the village before returning to the queen. at her words, he offered a small smile. he knew it wasn't often the queen admitted her worries, though he was glad she felt comfortable enough to do so with him. "she's young, most children are adventurous. especially if the village is all busy." he assured the woman, looking back out to the village. "i'm sure she'll be alright."
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:16 pm

Gryffin
Female/Albino/awake/young/Tags: Cazdoramu

She sensed movement and woke up. She yawned and stretched sleepily. Seeing that Cazdoramu was awake, she stood up and ran in excited circles with endless energy.

Avion

female/hatchling/Tags:Rathian

She happily flapped her wings with approval. Avion yawned and sleepily curled up and tucked her wings around her.
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:23 pm

Rathian - Dragon - King
He wrapped his tail around the hatchling and decided to take this one as his own, to raise the child as his own.

She looked at Valkir and smiled. "Thank you for your words, they do comfort me." She told him with a warm smile. "Rouge enjoys your company you know." She purred happily.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:26 pm

valkir

valkir nodded his head in response. "of course." the man responded, returning his gaze to the woman as she spoke once more. a chuckle rumbled throughout his chest, amusement glimmering in his eyes. "i believe it's the hair. many of the young girls like to style it," he stated, a slight smile ticking at the corners of his lips.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me