Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:12 am

Moonshine-Loner-Pack territory-Tags;Sky

I Used to get into many fights.
So i just learned how to take care of myself eventually.

She shrugged.
I Just used what i could to help myself.
Anyway, should we head off?
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:15 am

Nadie//female//2 years//power:water manipulation//woods//tag@open

The lonely female pranced across the cold forest floor. She kept her distance from the packs territory. Even though she had never trespassed onto their territory she still does not want to takes her chances. Who knew what they could do to her? Shaking out the idea of what they would do to her Nadie realized the thirst that was creeping up her throat. She gets easily dehydrated by her power. Just one of many downer’s of the gift she was given.

On her way towards the pound she remembered the stories her mother told her when she was young. She was told that the barrier was lifted before she was born. She was told that seeing the barrier disappearing was something extrodanary. That was the only memory that Nadie still remember’s that brings a smile. Without realizing it a soft smile appeared across her muzzle. However soon the smile faded. The less enjoyable memories flooded her mind.
However like most things she pushed that thought away.
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:58 am

✧ Sᴛᴀʀʟɪɢʜᴛ ✧

Female | 2 years | Healer | Straight | Crush: hers-Sky/on her-open | Tags: Kylie

The medic smiled and just said "you're not," as Ginger drifted off. The medic finished with the paste and began clearing up after herself. "So," she began, talking to Kylie. "How's the rest of the pack?" Starlight asked again.

------------------------------------

❦ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ❦

Female | 2 years | Loner | Heteroflexible | Crush: hers-Leon/on her-open | Tags: Talia

Shadow. The black she-wolf studied this other female for a couple of seconds before letting her glow die down. "Do you know what happened here? The scents, the overall presence - doesn't feel right," she growled curiously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{{ ooc: --- }}
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:53 am

Spencer | Male| 2 Yrs | Bi |Omega | Location; Pack Territory | Tagged; Open

Lazily, Spencer raised his dark nose into the air as a breeze whistled calmly through the forest bringing along different scents. Most scents were from wolves in his pack and others were from various species of wildlife that the wolves had to coexist with. Like snakes. Spencer shuddered, snakes were gross. At least when they were alive and wiggling.

The omega rolled his eyes at his less than pleasing fear of snakes and started to walk nearer to the middle of the pack territory. Logically, as an Omega, he should stay towards the outskirts of the pack grounds in order to keep attention off of him but Spencer was hardly the one to just hide away. He admired wolves with power and rather than ignore them, he preferred to watch and study them. After all, if he couldn’t preform any kind of power well then he might as well strengthen himself both in intelligence and physical strength.

With a determined smirk, Spencer launched himself into a sprint and purposely tried to jump over bushes and other foliage in order to train his jumping ability.
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:03 am

veratrum
She blew out and exasperated sigh as Sky ran off. While she didn't aprove of his actions ber pack members still had a right to make their oun choices. "Your welcome, it's been a while now hasn't it?" Trueth be told she couldn't acually remeber the last time she had come in contact with her beta's 'other side' and still wasn't quite sure what to think of him. He seems nice enough but it was still a bit unerving talking to someone who looked like Harika but wasn't. Even so she felt a bit of pitty that he had returned in the middle of such termoil and she wished she had some good new to tell him. "You've got some catching up to do my friend, having some loner's in camp is the least of our current problems." Veera confessed, "The one over by Alistair is requesting to go on a patrol with us to one of the bordering packs who have vanished and the one with Sky helped Ginger return to camp after her power's malfuntioned while hunting."

Nayden
"WHAT?!" He exclaimed, "G-ginger lost her powers!" He had thought they would have more time before this happened. He hung his head and let out a sigh of fustration, he should have forseen this, if only his powers wern't so dang unreliable. Maybe if he had warned the pack earlier, if he had trusted the visons. Nayden shook his head and swallowed his guilt, "I-I didn't think this would have happened so soon." he admitted queitly.  Turning to Zephry he attempted a smile, 'Don't worry, we'll head back if I sense something wrong with our power's. This'll be a good  learning experence." At lease the second part of his powers could be of use.

Fain
She looked at the ground, wishing they would just leave already. Most of the wolves around the camp seemed very on edge and she didn't like some of the looks she was getting. The scent of her homeland had long since faded from her fur but it was still felt like they knew she didn't belong here. Everyone seemed to have some uniqueness to them, that Nayden was so big! and his friend was so small she almost mistuck her for a pup. Inside the medine den she had even glimpsed a wolf with wings! Even Alistair who looked normal at first the longer she was with him the more she noticed he too was diffrent from her. They weren't weird in a bad way, in fact they all facinated her but it was still unerving. Fain, disiding she had enough of queitly listening to the talk spoke up, "Lets get a move on already, the longer we talk the less time we'll have to look around and the more likley we are to get into trouble."
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:17 am

Zephyr- Tags; Nayden, Alistair, Fain

Zephyr looked up at Nayden with slight worry, she didn't want to lose her powers. She knew if that happened she would never be able to talk or 'hear' anyone ever again. The small wolf looked up at Nayden, 'I trust you,' she spoke only to him through the thoughts. She was nervous about this but she trusted him and Alistair.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:25 am

Alan - 2 years - Healer - Tags; Trooper
Alan lazily smiled at the young pup, hoping his words were true, "Of course, there's just a problem, that's all. I dont... Uh, as long as we stay positive, the pack's mood will reflect that." He wanted to ask Vera if she would let him and Trooper go out to their territory to get more herbs, but decided against it. Any herbs needed could be grown by one of the healers, and he didn't want to endanger Trooper. "What do you want to do? As long as it stays inside of the camp, of course."

Mara - 2 years - Fighter - Tags; Thunder, James, (Silky, Mallory, Teacher)
Mara went closer to the border, smelling as hard as she could to find her Teacher's scent. She didn't like doing this, it left an uneasy feeling in her stomach, but who else did she have? A mother who forgot she had pups, and a brother that, with mutual agreement from her, pretends that they aren't even related. He was the only one she could depend on. When she couldn't smell him, she went across the pack border, not too far, to try again. She knew the other two wolves would try and keep an eye on her. She'd have to sneak out later on, that's easy enough, right? She went back into the territory, following the two loner's scents
Last edited by Lucky_Gray on Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:41 pm

Dracowolf wrote:
Leon
Fighter - Stone Spikes/Does not sleep
Tags: Alo

"It's the job of the leader to deal with it, fact is she's better prepared than anyone else in the pack to handle it. Her family has been around for what seems like centuries, if anyone knows stories of our history, even if they seem like just legends, she'll have them. It is very likely that those stories will hold the truth. It's a lot of pressure, but, I doubt Vera would trade it away as well, and for that there is strength."

James
Fighter - Frost walk
Tags: Mara and Thunder, (Silky, Mallory)

James continued to make progress, now mostly on his own but he knew the others were still close enough. He followed the scent the best he could, the cold still rolling off him, leaving white outlines of his paws that quickly disappeared once he stepped away. He was getting close. He tried to keep his voice down, so the others wouldn't know what he was about to do. "Hello? Is someone here? I'm not here to hurt you but it's dangerous out here, I just want to make sure you'll be safe."

Bane
Loner - Former Healer
Shapeshifter
Tags: Jack- Outside pack territory

"Ah, well, as long as you're not a threat then." He was a little disappointed he wouldn't be able to get answers from the other wolf about what happened. "I have a friend nearby, trying to figure out the answers. I just... I needed to check on the herbs around here."

Talia (Natalia)
Shadow Walk and Mimic
Loner - Former Fighter
Tags: Shadow - Outside pack territory - Camp of a lost pack

Talia paused uncertain if she should share what she knows or not. She decided it ultimately couldn't hurt. "Not exactly. My friend and I came here investigating some rumors, that wolves in this forest were disappearing. We used to live with a pack near here. We came back and found many packs were missing, including this one. All we know is they're gone so far... And that it's only the start from what else we've learned so far." She didn't want to mention the pack, she wasn't going to send a random loner she knew nothing about towards them. "So, we decided to try to find out."
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:37 am

Alistair I Male I Fighter I 4 I Tags: Fain, Nayden, Zephyr

He nodded. Fain’s right. Let’s go. We’re going to leave now Alistair said through the mind link. Uh, Nayden, lead the way!
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:35 am

Moonshine/Loner/Pack territory/Tags;Sky
(waiting on reply)

Jack/Loner/Lost pack territory/Tags;Bane

Jack nodded, then stood up and stretched his legs.
I Should probably get going.
Moonshine is probably looking for me.
And with that, he was gone.

Wraith/Loner/Out of pack territory/Tags; None

Wraith glanced around, looking for something to do.
Sigh. Whatever, i guess.
Wraith spoke with a hiss.
It is what it is.
She yawned, And grabbed a few things, bringing them too her ''den''
She placed some leaves in the back, and layed on them, using them as a bed.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me