Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Postby Keesa » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:20 pm

[removed]
(Image not mine, full credit to the artist)

There is a pack, rumored to live in a massive forest, far to the north whose ancestors were powerful deities that roamed the earth in a forgotten time, long lost to history. It has been said that the blood of those ancestors still flows strongly within their veins, granting them unnatural abilities and mutations that set them apart from the rest of the world, so they stay hidden in their forest sheltered there by the magic of their forefathers for hundreds of generations which prevented anything from discovering these enchanted woods… until now.

Backstory: For as long as any wolf living in the forest can remember there has been a barrier preventing anything from entering or leaving the forest. Then, around two years ago the barrier was lifted and everything changed. Suddenly new wolves are entering the forest and making it their home, even being allowed to join the pack. Others are less peaceful. There are many wolves on both sides that view the other as freaks of nature. During the first year there was an incredible amount of fighting and blood shed as the magic wolves had to defend their territory from rival packs for the first time.

Plot: Things have calmed down between the magic wolves and the normal wolves. Most of the major fighting has stopped but tensions are still high in the pack between them as each views the other as unnatural. As the dust settles, questions still remain, why did the barrier disappear? And what does that mean for the future of the pack? (There will be a prophecy once the rp starts, members will be chosen from players that I see are active)

Update: As the wolves of the pack are working to foraphy their territory, some unexpected visitors arrive with some ominous news; all their neighboring packs have disappeared without a trace. On top of that, the forest born wolves power’s are starting to malfunction!

Pack rules (can be broken ;3 )
Alpha’s word is law
Defend the pack at any costs
Don’t fight with your pack mates
Don’t become mates with a loner
Protect the pups

Discussion form: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3685993&p=115334234#p115334234

RP Rules
Start with only high rank per person
No more than seven characters
Wolves from the forest can have either one strong power or two weak ones
Only wolves for the forest have powers
No god modding/ killing characters without permission
Must post at least two full sentences
If you have an plot ideas pm me!
Remember, humans don’t exist in this world
Please read the plot/background of the rp
Please keep the plot/background of the rp in mind when making your character
If you make changes to your character form please announce that you made a change on the discussion form
Try and keep genders even
Please try to stay active, will get pmed if gone for over a week
Post form on the discussion thread
Put codeword Skitty in the other section of the character form
Don’t rp until accepted
If two people get through a full page they must post a summary of what happened on the discussion page
Dracowolf is a mod for this RP, please listen to them
Have fun!
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:12 am, edited 8 times in total.
Reason: copyright infringement
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

The pack
Alpha 1: Veratrum – Female – Magic – Keesa Pg.1
Alpha 2: Win over Veratrum

Female Beta: Kylie – Female – Magic – xXshewolvXx Pg.2
Male Beta: Harika – Male – Magic – Lucky_Gray Pg.1

Healers 3/3:
Alan – Male – Magic – Lucky_Gray Pg.1
Sky – Male – Magic – RacingBloodWolf Pg.18
Starlight – Female – Magic – Moonstar Pg.24

Fighters: CLOSED FOR NOW
Nayden – Male – Magic – Keesa Pg.1
Mara – Female – Magic - Lucky_Gray Pg.1
Aglagorn – Male – Magic – Startail;; Pg.7
Leon – Male – Magic – Dracowolf Pg.11
James – Male – Magic – Dracowolf Pg.11
Alistair – Male – Magic – xXshevwolvXx Pg.13
Thunder – Male – Magic – RacingBloodWolf Pg. 18
Ziana – Female – Fluttergal Pg.28
Travis – Male – Fluttergal Pg.28
Ahnra – Female – very confused Pg.30
BlossomFang – Female – Sunnyco Pg.30

Hunters:
Finnigain – Male – Magic – Foxwolf273 Pg.4
Natasha – Female – Magic – Foxwolf273 Pg.4
Alopencia – Female – Magic – Startail;; Pg.4
Ginger – Female – Magic – RacingBloodWolf Pg.18

Omegas:
Zephyr – Female – Magic – Serpantdragon Pg.3
Duhnday – Male – Magic – Startail;; Pg.8
Spencer – Male – DarksideQueen18 Pg.31

Elders:

Queens:

Pups:
Trooper – Female – Serpantdragon Pg.20

Loners: CLOSED FOR NOW
Fain – Female – No Magic – Keesa Pg.1
Bane – Male – Magic – Dracowolf Pg.11
Natalia – Female – Magic – Dracowolf Pg.11
Mallory – Male – Magic - Lucky_Gray Pg.1
Silky – Female – Magic – RacingBloodWolf Pg. 18
MoonShine – Female – Magic – TwinDragons Pg.23
Shadow – Female – Magic – Moonstar Pg.24
Jack – Male – Magic – TwinDragons Pg.25

Myna – Female – Dracowolf Pg.28
Nadie – Female – TheCrazyDriver8 Pg.31
Amrah – Female – RacingBloodWolf Pg.32
Damien – Male – DarksideQueen18 Pg.33
Wraith – Female – TwinDragons Pg.34
Last edited by Keesa on Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:59 am, edited 21 times in total.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:21 pm

res
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:32 am

Please join!
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:41 am

Bump Please join!
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:40 am

Vertarum - hunting/heading towards camp - tags: open
The alpha was moving swiftly in the cool morning air, running along the forest floor with the practiced speed of someone who knew were every tree root, were every stone was placed. These were her woods and she knew them well, not bothering to look down as she went. Veratrum had given herself the morning patrol, and despite her status in the pack, she missed the simple days of being a warrior for the pack. She trusted they could keep it together without her for a couple of hours at least. She paused, skidding to a stop at one of the forest’s larger hills were could see out over the horizon to the rising sun. She would have to be heading back soon. Veera dropped the rabbit she had been carrying and licked her chest, the stupid beast had given her a fair sized scratch across the chest. Thanks to the adrenaline she hadn't really bothered with it but now that she had stopped the pain was beginning to catch up. Still, she stubbornly ignored it, nothing but a flesh wound as the fighters used to say. The patrol, as patrols went, had been boring, no signs of trespassers, no signs of predators. For whatever reason that bothered her, but she supposed she was probably just being superstitious but not seeing trouble didn’t mean it wasn’t there, just that it was better at hiding. She looked back towards were the barrier had disappeared, it was almost a days walk but she played with the idea of sending a party there to make sure. Veratrum blew out a sigh and summoned her wings to take off, the air around her shimmering with heat as she leapt off and into the sky towards camp.

Nayden - camp - tags: open
He shifted around in his little nest of leaves and moss, trying to fall back into the dream he had been having. Already as the real world began filtering in the vision was fading and he was left only a creeping feeling that there was something he had missed. Nayden opened his eyes and sat up, blinking at the sunlight filtering in through the den. The grey wolf yawned, stretching and leaving the den to see if the hunters had brought anything back yet.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:09 am

Zephyr-Camp-Tags; Open

Zephyr opened her orange-brown eyes, blinking away the sleepiness from them. Moving slightly she felt the grass and leaves around her shifting. Zephyr looked up at the silent world, before leaving her small, cozy den into the morning sun. She saw a few other pack mates already awake and moving around, but the ones she could see paid her no notice. This was a normal occurrence as she lay down outside of her den, waiting for someone to come over and give her a job, no matter how big or small, to do. Zephyr's multicolored coat shifting in the soft wind as she lay there waiting for someone to come over to her.
Last edited by Serpantdragon on Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ﻬ elysian ﻬ » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:25 am

→ Whereabouts: Treehouse ←

Gaia opens her eyes, greeted by daylight. She casually rolls onto her stomach and yawns, opening and closing her parched mouth. 

Gaia rises up and stretches her senseless hind limbs, peering into the mirror to observe her vixen curled up in the apple basket. 

She softly pads over to the entrance and unhitches the door, releasing the crisp morning breeze in. 

-

By doing so, the vixen awoke, it's petite paws toppling over the rim of the basket. It sped over to Gaia and stroked its furry head on her paws. 

Gaia brought her over to the oak counter and started arranging breakfast. She prepared the elk and berries for herself and some fresh fish for her little companion.

-

They consumed their breakfast in silence.
ﻬ elysian ﻬ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me