Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby Lucky_Gray » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:29 am

Alan - 2 years - Healer - Tags; Trooper

Alan slowly stirred awake, only to see Trooper curled up against him, and a different piles of neatly stacked herbs pushed to the side. Most were correct, with a few look-alikes in the wrong piles. Pretty decent for a pup, he decided. He contemplated on getting up, but decided against it, curling up a little more with Troop, putting his two tails around her like a blanket. He fell asleep once again, content.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:57 am

Trooper (Troop)- Tags; Alan

Trooper curled closer to Alan, burying her face into his fuzzy side. She let out a quiet whimper of content, seeing as she hadn't been comforted like this since she was really little. She liked the feeling of being close to another wolf. She shoved her body closer to him, loving the warmth he gave off.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:45 am

Alopencia(Alo)| female hunter | location: camp | mentions: Veratrum| tags: Leon Veratrum camp (open)
Alo smiled slightly saying ''ya, i guess not.'' she looked over at Veera, who was eating a rabbit. ''Poor Veera,'' she spoke again to Leon. ''she must be so stressed about the matter. I mean just imagine having all that pressure on you.''

Duhnday | male omega | location: camp | mentions: Fain Talia | tags: Kylie camp
Duhnday listened intently. He turned to Kylie saying solemnly ''I guess everything is going to change.'' Gazing upon her he saw that she frustrated at not being able to do much. ''There is not much we can do about it... except wait.'' His thoughts traced back to the wolf he'd met earlier. He hoped she was ok. Talia news was discovering though.
He looked back at Kylie saying ''Is there anything i could do to make you more comfortable?''

Aglagorn | male fighter | location: campgrounds | mentions: camp| tags: open
Aggie gathered himself together. Hoping for some consoling. He knew he had to be the fearless one that was his role, but here he was trembling.

Me wrote:-Always looking for wishlist
pets so feel to send trades.
-Love all animals, but I think
I like dragons the best.
-Want to learn how
to draw everything.

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:50 am

Alistair I Male I Fighter I 4 I Tags:Fain

The corner of his mouth twitched up in amusement. Sorry, That was rude of me. I’m Alistair, pleased to meet you. He paused before continuing. I’m sent here on a mission form my alpha. A lot of packs have been disappearing recently. I’m looking for any wolves who might remain. Were You from this pack?
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:46 am

Leon
Fighter - Stone Spikes/Does not sleep
Tags: Alo

"It's the job of the leader to deal with it, fact is she's better prepared than anyone else in the pack to handle it. Her family has been around for what seems like centuries, if anyone knows stories of our history, even if they seem like just legends, she'll have them. It is very likely that those stories will hold the truth. It's a lot of pressure, but, I doubt Vera would trade it away as well, and for that there is strength."

James
Fighter - Frost walk
Tags: Mara and Thunder

James nodded at the instructions and went to outside, the frost creeping off his body as he did so. He looked towards Mara, waiting for Thunder to join them. His ears flicked at the thought of the reports given, about what this would mean. Others disappearing might mean more prey but it also invited more trouble in they didn't have the resources to control the entire forest. Neighbors that you don't know, are typically ones you don't want to have.

Talia (Natalia) and Bane
Shadow Walk and Mimic and Shapeshift
Loners
Former Fighter and Former Healer
Tags: Nayden

Talia shook her head, "If others are against us, that means they don't trust us and given the jobs we once had, that's not a position we can handle. Think about it, a fighter must believe that all of those in their patrol will watch their backs, if they feel the need to look over their shoulder out of distrust, then someone is going to get hurt or worse. As for Bane, who wants to see a healer that they don't trust? We'd never have that back, not after what we did. Plus I'm sure my ideas would still clash a little too much with the way things are."

"Distrusting a wolf of my size, tends to cause problems," Bane stated, "Suddenly an accidental step on someone's tail is an act of war. It'll create unneeded tension to return. But, we always missed this forest, everywhere we went. We were scary to all other wolves we met, because of our abilities. There were some great sights though, waterfalls, mountains of snow and ice, we saw a lot of things. But now, with everything going on, we'll see this through to the end."

"And that means, living in the territory of one of the previous packs, looking for answers. Of course it comes with some risk. We won't cross onto pack land unless we absolutely have to, and we won't attack anyone who comes looking for us unless they're there to pick a fight, which I'm sure some will. Some are going to believe that you should expand your territory and have access to all the prey in the forest but such a task is unsustainable. Doesn't mean they won't think that way or try. Which, if they come looking for a fight when we're outside pack territory, well, it won't end well for them."
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:30 pm

Mara - 2 years - Fighter - Tags;James
Mara was starting to get impatient on how long Thunder was taking to get here. "We should just leave. I'm sure that Thunder will follow our scent trail or something." She started towards the main entrance, looking back at James as if daring him to say something against her.

Harika - 4 years - Male Beta - Tags;Open
When no one showed up, Harika just wanted to go back to his den and rest. But of course, his alpha did say that he had to look out for other wolves. Faintly, he smelled Alistair's scent in the direction of a pack. He snorted, annoyed that Alistair went off without even scoping out his group members. He headed off, still slightly uneasy to be heading towards a territory that wasn't Vera's.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:50 pm

Fain - other pack territory - tags: Alistair
She shook her head, "It's highly unlikely but I guess could be possible, haven't seen my pack in years and don't bother keeping track of them." They were probably right around were she had left them, probably still arguing and fighting. The she wolf brushed aside those thoughts grinned, "Naw, I'm just here to look around, same as you." Fain began walking again, "come on then, we arn't going to get any answers by sitting around." It was odd to her that this pack wolf was out here alone, and she got the sense he wasn't being entirely truthful. Fain resisted the urge to ask him what he was really looking for out here and if his alpha actually sent him but then again, that wasn't really any of her business, yet.

Nayden - border - tags: Talia and Bane
He quietly listened to what they said as they walked through the woods, thinking things over. Everything they said was true and they were probably making the best choice for everyone. Had they chose to stay they probably would have been made omega's until the pack trusted them in full and he couldn't picture them in the role. Still, staying in a place were a whole pack disappeared seemed to him like a good way to be next. "Sounds to me like you two have it all figured out then." He said as they neared the border. "I won't worry about they pack trying to expand the territory any time soon, there's no way Veera would allow it, she thinks We're spread too thin as it is. besides, it seems we have more import things to be worrying about. However I would keep an eye out for some patrols, you were there so you heard there's one out now and she'll probably send another tomorrow just to make sure there really gone."

Veratrum - camp - tags: none/open
It didn't take long for the rabbit to disappear between the large wolf's jaws. She was agitated and it felt good to tear into something. The alpha longed to go for a good hunt to let out some energy but she didn't dare leave camp now, she needed to be with her pack. There wasn't much she had to do now until Harika and his group returned, she want to hear the report before making any drastic desitions then planned on having a private talk with her beta's to plan their next move.

(Oh gosh, sorry for this late reply!)
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:06 pm

James
Fighter - Frost walk
Tags: Mara

"Someone's cranky," James muttered it out, granted the news was a little unsettling. "Let's go then." James had a feeling this wasn't going to be a routine patrol, even if they didn't have the information they did. He didn't tend to be the tense type, rather relaxed in general and thus didn't tend to rub well with those who were impatient or on edge.

Talia (Natalia) and Bane
Shadow Walk and Mimic and Shapeshift
Loners
Former Fighter and Former Healer
Tags: Nayden

"We won't attack your patrols, as long as they don't attack us," Talia stated firmly. "Once we're settled though, until this is order we will be using the territory of another pack as our own until the packs are either found or things are sorted. Not in the sense we'll defend it from you all, but in the sense that we will hunt on it and use the resources in it." They weren't about to outstay their welcome if the packs came back. "As we said though, we'll help, whenever possible in any way possible." Talia focused on the path ahead. "At least if we're there, we'll either find out ourselves what happened to the packs, or if something happens to us you will all have a clue to this."

"We'll stay safe though," Bane added, he didn't want Nayden to worry about them, "Always have. Anything comes at us, Talia will fight and I'll make sure she doesn't injure herself too badly. Learned a lot while out there. Different techniques and different herbs. Plus we know that others went missing so we'll be on guard anyways, it'll give us an advantage and hopefully now it'll give you all an advantage too."
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:18 pm

Keesa wrote:Fain - other pack territory - tags: Alistair
She shook her head, "It's highly unlikely but I guess could be possible, haven't seen my pack in years and don't bother keeping track of them." They were probably right around were she had left them, probably still arguing and fighting. The she wolf brushed aside those thoughts grinned, "Naw, I'm just here to look around, same as you." Fain began walking again, "come on then, we arn't going to get any answers by sitting around." It was odd to her that this pack wolf was out here alone, and she got the sense he wasn't being entirely truthful. Fain resisted the urge to ask him what he was really looking for out here and if his alpha actually sent him but then again, that wasn't really any of her business, yet.

Veratrum - camp - tags: none/open
It didn't take long for the rabbit to disappear between the large wolf's jaws. She was agitated and it felt good to tear into something. The alpha longed to go for a good hunt to let out some energy but she didn't dare leave camp now, she needed to be with her pack. There wasn't much she had to do now until Harika and his group returned, she want to hear the report before making any drastic desitions then planned on having a private talk with her beta's to plan their next move.

Nayden - border - tags: Talia and Bane
"You two sound like you make a good team," He commented, "I wish I say something that would help you but my future sight has been vague as always. I haven't seen anything you don't already know. Besides, your smart enough to puzzle things out on your own." He paused, they had reached the edge of the packs territory. "Well, this is as far as I go... good luck out there."
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:35 am

Zephyr

Sleeping

Trooper- tags; Alan

Trooper yawned and slowly opened her eyes, noticing that Alan was still asleep. Carefully she stood and walked towards the entrance of the den. Luckily for her no one was looking this way. Quickly she scampered into the woods to look for the herbs she knew about. She really wanted to make Alan happy.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me