Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • new + accepti

Postby S0ul Eater » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:15 am

Shiloh
- NR Healer
-Tags;Heidi, Sullivan, Ayana

Once the holes were made, Ayana and himself aided in moving the bodies of the deputy and his son into their graves. He winced as he looked at Koda in the hole. He was such a young pup, he would of grown up to be a fine hunter for the pack. However he had to die young, and sadly that’s how this world is. Some live to adulthood, some die at birth or months after. As something the healer known for a long time, he can’t save them all. Feeling eyes on his back, he looked to his mate who noticed he had the deputies blood on his back and offered to help clean it off from his golden pelt. He wasn’t use to being assisted, just assisting. So her offer was rather new despite how she assists him in the healers den. “Thank you.” He licked her cheek gratefully.

Shard
-NR Hunter
-Tags;

Shard heard the dog and listened to what Heaven said. Immedently he stopped asking questions. It seems Carson was attacked once before by this Gunter dog. The dog had a reason the first time but was there another reason and that same reason is how he was murdered. It doesn’t explain the bear though but perhaps the dog had shifting abilities. The bear had its own scent though, He heard Heavens voice once again and this time she asked him something he was not expecting being that he was new to the pack. She wanted him to protect her pack and territory until she returned or the other deputy. It was a important role to play but he was trained all his puphood to be prepared to be an alpha when his adoptive mother retired from her rank so he had confidence he could take the temporary responsibility. “I will Heaven, you have my word.” He dipped his head and approached Snow calmly as she was upset that she couldn’t go with her mother and didn’t want to stay in camp. “Cmon Snow, lets get to camp. Do you want to still help me build my den?” Before he could even get close to her she ran off after her mother. “Snow!” The wolf shouted watching her follow her mother. I can’t chase after her, I have my orders to stay in the territory. And she’s with her mom so she’ll be fine.. With a sigh he turned and walked towards camp. Guess I’ll be making my den by myself

Heidi
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Shiloh
    She watched the healer and his apprentice for a long moment as they moved the former packmates. The way they looked at each other, and spoke to one another, it was affectionately. Still her mind was thinking multiple things at once but this was something she just noticed. Could it be because they were mentor and apprentice or could their relationship be more than that? She went back to worrying about what she will say to North. Her ear flicked to the sound of her name being called to her and it sent her out of her thoughts. “Hm?” She didn’t understand why her name was called until she noticed they moved the bodies in already and they haven’t had been filled in. Thinking this was why the female dog said her name she padded up to Koda’s grave and started pawing the mound of dug up dirt into the hole and covering the pup in the matter of seconds.

Suka
-NR Hunter
-Tags;Heidi, Shiloh, Ayana, Sullivan

When the male woke up his sister was not in the den let alone camp. He sniffed the air catching whiff of her scent and followed it. He hoped she knew where Heaven and the deputies were because it seemed as if they weren’t in camp all day. Then again he was sleeping a lot. He slowed his pace to a stop as he saw her with Shiloh, Ayana and a member of the dog pack who were in front of two holes in the snowy forest floor. His sister covering one up. “Are..those graves?” He asked, his voice quiet and barely audible but loud enough to hear and make out. He pinned back his ears slightly noticing the blood on the healers back and seeing the guilty look in his sisters eyes “Who-What happened?”

Eclipse
-Wolf
-Tags;Yuna

He watched her body language, and her movements through the falling snow. They were hesitant and slow. Could he be scaring her? His appearance did seem intimidating with his red markings that dimly glowed. Hearing her introduce herself he dipped his head. He watched as she took a few steps forward towards him. Maybe now she’s less scared of him, but she walked passed him. He shook his head to her question. “No I’m from a different part of the woods, I’m a loner. Are you a pack wolf?” He knew based off how skinny she looked and how she smelled of dogs and not wolves she was not affiliated with any wolf packs, but he still thought he’d asked, maybe she’ll be truthful or lie.

S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:34 am

Takash
/ Rank: Loner / Male / Crush: Blue

"Ah ah ah... Careful, you make the wrong move and I just might have to kill him." He told her as an evil chuckle began to roll from his throat, his red glowing eyes narrowed as his evil amusement continued to creep from his pup filled jaws. Stepping out of the shadows, the black wolf gazed down at the smaller female. Setting the pup down, Takash quickly placing his paw on top of Coyote, pinning him to the cold ground. "I have... A proposition for you deary.... mend my wounds or else your pup will die." he growled lowly as he began to apply pressure to the pup beneath his paw.

Heaven
/ Rank: Alpha / Female / Crush: /

However, as her hues searched the warehouse, the pitter patter of a young wolves paws caught the alpha's attention. Looking over her shoulder, Heaven watched as her youngest raced across the human street and over towards her. "I told you to return to the den with Shard!" She began to scold her teen pup completely cutting her curious question off, her brow furrowed a little, "Snow, this is no time to be disobedient... There is a criminal on the loose, do you understand? He could kill anyone given the opportunity... I don't want to lose anyone else..." She told her, her voice became gentle towards the end as she looked into her little one's eyes. At this point, it wasn't safe for the young fea to run back to the pack territory so the mother had to give up this time. "You can stay here with me this time, but next time you had better listen and obey my command... Alright?" She told her firmly. returning her eyes to the inner parts of the warehouse, Heaven finally spotted Mary and Henry. "They are the ones I'm looking for Snow... Now, you go sit with the other pups I must talk to them alone." She informed her before stepping inside to speak with the alphas of the dog pack. Stepping towards Mary and Henry, and gave them a greeting nod. Unlike before, Heaven wasn't able to give them a warm welcoming smile like she would have normally done. The problem was serious and the pain was great, "Yes, a more private area to speak would be advisable." She agreed as she looked down at the two, she was more then two times their size being a wolf. Glancing over her shoulder back at Snow, she hoped this time the pup would listen and stay pup with the other pups while she spoke with the dog pack leaders.

Takoda
/ Rank: Hunter / Male / Crush: Blue /

Perking his ears as Blue confessed her feelings for the brute as well, Takoda almost couldn't contain himself. She loved him, she actually loved him. "Then... Will you stay with me? Will you be my one and only for the rest of our days?" He asked her softly as she rested her head against his shoulder and soon began nuzzling him again. "I love you, Blue and I can't see my self with anyone else..." he continued. While the two enjoyed their moment together, they were completely oblivious to the devastation that had taken place in their pack regarding Gunter and his murder of Carson and his pup Koda.

Ayana
/ Rank: Healer Apprentice / Female / Mate: Shiloh /

Upon receiving a gently and grateful lick to the cheek, Ayana gave him a small smile. It was hard to smile and to not be sorrowful for the losses that their pack had endured, but she had to, to help the others. Nuzzling him back, the collie looked away for a moment to pulled Heidi aside. However, at that moment, Heidi's brother had appeared. Allowing a soft sigh to escape her Ayana stepped away from the graves and motion for the two to follow her. Walking a few yards away from the burial sites, the collie looked at the two, first, she'd inform Suka of what happened. "Yes... Carson and Koda were killed by a dog named Gunter..." She paused for a moment letting the information sink in. "Heidi, I know you're feeling guilty, I just want you to know this wasn't your fault... This could have happened to anyone who was watching the pups. I know our alpha will see it as such too." she tried to reassure the young wolf. Their alpha was one of the most understanding and she always did her best to think about issues with a logical mindset rather than an emotional one. "North should realize this too and if she doesn't... I"ll stand by you and help defend you." She told her, "Please, don't blame this on yourself any longer, Heidi." Having said this, Ayana nuzzle the young fea to help calm her fears before stepping away to return to help Shiloh.

Yuna
/ Age: 2.5 years/ Rank: Loner / Female / Crush: Open /

Watching him, Yuna felt a small smile roll on her lips, He was quite the polite wolf. That was rare for her to come across, but why... why hadn't she seen him through the eyes of the beast that follow her? Actually, she couldn't see anything from the animals of the forest at this moment... which was odd. She was always plagued with their thoughts, sights, and feelings. For once she was free of it all which kinda of concerned her... "Are you? And what part would that be? " She asked him curiously as she looked around at the forest, snow was still falling.. maybe that was the reason... her powers were quite weak in the winter months, giving her reason to love and hate the winter. His next question caused a soft chuckle to escape her, "No, I'm not fond of pack life... too many wolves, and I've found I'm not fond of dogs either" She told him as she took a few more steps and paused. where had he come from? looked at the snow, she realized he hadn't left any tracks within the fallen snow, and there was no way it had already been covered in this small amount of time. Maybe he had flown? No, there would be a clear landing spot within the snow yet there wasn't "You can teleport?" She spoke aloud unintentionally speaking her mind. Turning around, Yuna faced him, her red eyes searching his face, why... why did she feel so curious about this male... was it his oddly familiar name? or was it the fact that she was free from her powers within this vicinity or maybe it was the fact that he was quite mysterious.

Lilly
/ Age: 2.5 / Rank: (will be) Lead Scout / Female / Crush: open (you can PM if interested)

( Asleep )

Akin
/ Age: 4 months / Rank: Loner / Male / Crush: ...

Akin nodded his head to Cynthia's response, at that moment a large wolf had entered the warehouse. This wolf had wings! and she was white with golden markings, "Wow." He said softly in amazement. He'd never seen such a wolf before aside from Yuna. Yuna was large but very skinny and she didn't have wings. Looking to Mary and Henry as they quickly came to greet Heaven, the pup returned his attention to Cynthia, "Whats going on Cyn?" He asked before looking back at his little brother that was growling protectively, "It's okay Kai, they are friendly." He told him.

The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:41 am

Cynthia lightly shook her head. "You don't want to know, trust me..." she said quietly. She watched as her parents led Heaven to a quieter spot in the warehouse. The tiny pup rested her head on her paws, then shut her eyes. "I'd keep out of it if I were you..." she advised him.
~~
The pair took Heaven to a more private section of the warehouse. They sat down, patiently waiting for Heaven. Once the alpha sat, Mary decided it'd be best for her to speak. "I understand how difficult this all is..." she said quietly, "I want to stress that we, in no way shape or form, commanded him to murder Carson and his pup. We have one common enemy and fighting among ourselves will let the humans win." She paused for a moment. "He was a strange dog, yes, but I didn't feel he was dangerous." she continued, "A bit aloof, yes. He seemed like he didn't know how to interact with others. You know I would've killed him myself if he ever came close to harming my pups."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:14 am

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags:Heaven,etc/7 months

Snow gave a small whimper at her mother's scolding but she knew even know matters were serious and if anything death was scary. She wanted to stay to help shard but her mother always came first for her. As she looked at the alphas of the dog pack her mother asked her to stay with the pups "but.....I dont want to" she mumbled but she knew she couldn't argue she was bigger and she kinda hoped not to be treated like a pup anymore well almost but she didnt want to hang with strangers especially now that one was growling. Obviously she was bigger then the dog pups but she didnt want to associate since she was still shy and didnt socialize much as she was always by heaven's side since she was born. But since she was given to stay where she is she just sat down by herself and looked into the direction where heaven left to.

Kai/Male/Pup/Tags: Lily,Akin and cynthia/4 months

Kai kept a low growl then looked at his brother " they look like they can hurt! Yuna look nice and floof!" He pawed his sleeping mother "and she halp save mama so we protecc now!" She laid on his mother's side as if trying to climb her but actually just trying to cover her
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:18 am

« Blue »
▪ Female ▪ 2 years
▪ North Ridge ▪ Heterosexual
▪ Hunter ▪ tagged;; Takoda ▪
Blue slowly lifted her head and looked up at the brute, admiring his handsome features, she listened to him as he spoke then nodded "yes." She whispered "I'll stay with you and be your one and only for the rest of our days." She said softly then looked towards the woods for a moment before back at him "I could never see myself with anyone else other than you, Takoda." She told him and lovingly licked his jaw "you're the only one for me."

(sorry this is short!)
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:11 am

Sullivan helped the healer carry the Wolf Packs Deputy to the burial site. Once he was gently set down, the wolf and Ayana started digging. Noticing the blood on Shilohs back, Sully check his and saw patches of the deputies blood smeared over his long fur. It will be difficult to clean out but he had to help out. He didn’t understand why Gunter would do this and this whole thing was confusing. “I never thought Gunter would do this. He was just a grumpy old dog, I wouldn’t expect a old dog to do this, especially a wolf.” Thinking about it, Gunter was injured and probably didn’t get far. Then again he left no traces of pawprints that’d lead to him. “I’m so sorry for your Packs lost..” He said quietly lowering his large head.

North’s growls grew louder. She was ways away from the pack territory so there was no one to help her. She pinned back her ears as she watched him come from the shadows and pin Coyote in the snow with one large black paw. The pup squirmed but it was no use. He was weak, tired and wet, and it was getting colder out. Hearing his demands her eyes widened. She looked at his wounds scattered amongst his darkened skin, they were opened since the wolves of her pack fought against him and his shadows. He was watching her as she used cobwebs on Coyote for his bleeding. She didn’t want to help him, but if she refused her pup would be killed. Finally she stopped her growling. Her eyes narrowed. “Ok, I’ll help you. In return I want my son back.”

Alfie carried his sausage to where Alessa went to eat her berries and where Rider and Maya went to eat their sausages. Once he was finished eating Alessa gave him some of her berries. “Thank you.” He said and eat the berries slowly. Both the berries and the sausage made him full. Rider and Maya had already finished there sausages. Hearing Heavens voice Maya and Rider looked at Alfie. “Heaven’s here!” Maya said “Is she here because Maria brough us here?” Alfie shook his head as he listened to Heavens voice. “Not sure, she didn’t mention anything about us. Besides were safe here and at home.” He listened to hear Snows voice too. “Rider, Maya, I think I hear Snow, maybe you guys should go hang out with her.” Rider and Maya got up and padded off to find Snow.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:27 pm

Takash
/ Rank: Loner / Male / Crush: Blue

Allow a grin to pulled across his face, Takash chuckled evilly, "Smart girl..." He said as he picked the pup back up by the nap of its neck. "You will tend to my wounds get them healed... and then you will get your son back." He told her as chuckles rolled from deep within his throat. Once he got what he needed from this fea, he would call Blue back to his side for an update... "Oh... and don't think about trying anything my dear, you know what will happen if you do." he warned before padding back into the darkness with the pup, "Come now... You wouldn't want him to die of pneumonia." he said as a smirk crawled on his canine maw. The pup dangled from his fangs as he padded along. After walking quite a ways, Takash walked into an old den that was dug deep into the earth. This was where he'd have the female wolf take care of his wounds.

Heaven
/ Rank: Alpha / Female / Crush: /

Looking at the pair, Heaven closed her eyes for a short moment as she listened to them quickly state their standing in this problem that had arose. "I do not blame either of you or your pack for this horrific occurrence... " She told them as she paused and glanced into the other room. "I want the two of you to tell me all that you knew about Gunter. Where he slept, where he wandered off to.. anything that will give us a clue to where to start searching for him... He has killed my Deputy and one of his pups, I want this dog found and destroyed before he decides to strike again... We will need all the help we can get to find this elusive criminal. And when the time comes the debt will be repaid as expected." Heaven looked at the two of them, her lilac eyes were stern and more serious than ever before. She wanted blood for the murder of her deputy, her friend, and she was going to get it sooner or later. "I would also like to thank you for getting my deputies pups away from the scene... I noticed them here when I walked through the door." She told them as a soft sigh left her lips.

Takoda
/ Rank: Hunter / Male / Crush: Blue /

Wagging his tail uncontrollably Takoda found himself starting to chuckle with joy, "I'll make you the happiest fea around." He told her as he nuzzled her neck lovingly. However, about that time the brute noticed something funny about the pack. Pulling his attention away from his mate, Takoda looked around at the barren dens, "Hey Blue, where is everyone?" He asked her curiously as he took a few steps away from her. Lifting his nose to the wind, the wolf took in a deep breath of the cool winter air. Scenting for any wolves. Bringing his head down, the young male felt an ache hit him, there was blood thick on the breeze and it seemed to be Carson's... And one of his pups. "Blue... I think we need to go check out whats going on." He said before he licked her cheek and nuzzled her. "I think somethings terribly wrong." He told her as he quickly turned away from her and started for the forest. He hoped she'd follow right behind him.

Ayana
/ Rank: Healer Apprentice / Female / Mate: Shiloh /

Upon receiving a gently and grateful lick to the cheek, Ayana gave him a small smile. It was hard to smile and to not be sorrowful for the losses that their pack had endured, but she had to, to help the others. Nuzzling him back, the collie looked away for a moment to pulled Heidi aside. However, at that moment, Heidi's brother had appeared. Allowing a soft sigh to escape her Ayana stepped away from the graves and motion for the two to follow her. Walking a few yards away from the burial sites, the collie looked at the two, first, she'd inform Suka of what happened. "Yes... Carson and Koda were killed by a dog named Gunter..." She paused for a moment letting the information sink in. "Heidi, I know you're feeling guilty, I just want you to know this wasn't your fault... This could have happened to anyone who was watching the pups. I know our alpha will see it as such too." she tried to reassure the young wolf. Their alpha was one of the most understanding and she always did her best to think about issues with a logical mindset rather than an emotional one. "North should realize this too and if she doesn't... I"ll stand by you and help defend you." She told her, "Please, don't blame this on yourself any longer, Heidi." Having said this, Ayana nuzzle the young fea to help calm her fears before stepping away to return to help Shiloh.

Yuna
/ Age: 2.5 years/ Rank: Loner / Female / Crush: Open /

Watching him, Yuna felt a small smile roll on her lips, He was quite the polite wolf. That was rare for her to come across, but why... why hadn't she seen him through the eyes of the beast that follow her? Actually, she couldn't see anything from the animals of the forest at this moment... which was odd. She was always plagued with their thoughts, sights, and feelings. For once she was free of it all which kinda of concerned her... "Are you? And what part would that be? " She asked him curiously as she looked around at the forest, snow was still falling.. maybe that was the reason... her powers were quite weak in the winter months, giving her reason to love and hate the winter. His next question caused a soft chuckle to escape her, "No, I'm not fond of pack life... too many wolves, and I've found I'm not fond of dogs either" She told him as she took a few more steps and paused. where had he come from? looked at the snow, she realized he hadn't left any tracks within the fallen snow, and there was no way it had already been covered in this small amount of time. Maybe he had flown? No, there would be a clear landing spot within the snow yet there wasn't "You can teleport?" She spoke aloud unintentionally speaking her mind. Turning around, Yuna faced him, her red eyes searching his face, why... why did she feel so curious about this male... was it his oddly familiar name? or was it the fact that she was free from her powers within this vicinity or maybe it was the fact that he was quite mysterious.

Lilly
/ Age: 2.5 / Rank: (will be) Lead Scout / Female / Crush: open (you can PM if interested)

( Asleep )

Akin
/ Age: 4 months / Rank: Loner / Male / Crush: ...

Looking back at his brother, Akin gave him a soft grow, "Kai behave, mom wouldn't like you being like this." He told him before looking back at Cynthia. Her response kind of hurt, she seemed to have snapped at him maybe not on purpose but her tone wasn't that friendly sounding at that moment. "Oh.. I'll just go over here for now, " he said as he padded away from her to sit beside his over protective little brother. His eyes drifted from Cynthia and traveled over to Snow, she was a wolf too, she was pretty. He little pup's tail wagged as he looked at the older female wolf pup. She had similar colorations and markings to the alpha wolf Heaven. This had to be their "princess" or lead pup or something right? the pups mind ran wild with imagination.

The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:57 pm

« Blue »
▪ Female ▪ 2 years
▪ North Ridge ▪ Heterosexual
▪ Hunter ▪ tagged;; Takoda ▪
Blue let out a happy sigh then, looked up at him "I don't know." She whispered then looked around. He eyes scanned all the dens, seeing hardly anyone around, she soon sniffed the air and gasped quietly, the scent of blood was strong and coming from a certain direction "oh no.." She mumbled then watched him walk towards the forest, she quickly followed him, walking up beside him and staying close as they walked, she didn't particularly like the scent of blood especially when she didn't know where it was coming from, the most she knew was that it wasn't from a prey animal that someone had hunted because their blood smelled differently "something bad happened, didn't it?" She asked quietly and looked up at Takoda worriedly.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:40 pm

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags:Heaven,etc/7 months

Snow sighed but kept watch over the area once in awhile making sure her mother wouldn't be in harms way and always looked back in her direction. That was until she caught the scent of the betas pups which made her confused but also shocked ' what are North's pups doing here?' She asked herself confused and looked around for them from where she was sitting but then noticed a certain fluffy pups eyes just staring at her and wagging her tail with made her tilt one of her ears confused and uncomfortable on why he was looking at her so she looked away nervously but she still felt the stare of the pups eyes on her"....."

Kai/Male/Pup/Tags: Lily,Akin and cynthia/4 months

Kai soon let loose calming down then looked over as his brother seemed to be interested in some big dog? He never seen a dog like her (snow) nor did he want to find out why she was her with the bigger one so he cuddled with his mother and yawned
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:06 pm

Shiloh
- NR Healer
-Tags;Heidi, Sullivan, Ayana

As Ayana pulled Heidi to the side to talk to her he finished burying Koda. “Poor pup, why did Gunter have to kill Koda too?” He had a soft spot for pups. He helped North bring her newest litter into the world. He loved seeing them play as he cane into camp herbs in maw. It won’t be the same without Koda. It’s part of life though. He walked over to Carson and dug at the mind of freshly dug up dirt and buried the male. “There deep enough so scavengers won’t come to dig them up.” The snowfall was already beginning to cover up the freshly moved dirt. He shook himself sending snow off of him. He noticed some of the blood on his back was beginning to come off from all the snow that had been collecting on him.

Shard
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Takoda, Blue

On his way to camp the male watched as the snow fell around him. It was peaceful amongst the chaos of the events of packlife. His blue markings had visibly glowed due to the weather. my den materials are probably covered in snow. There’s not enough to of burried them completely though. The sound of running footsteps caught his attention. Amongst the falling snowflakes was two fast moving shapes and they moved past him full speed. He stopped and turned around. They must’ve smelled blood in the air. Ge wasn’t quite sure if he should run after them and tell them what happened or for them to find Shiloh and Ayana and have them tell them. After all if he didn’t go after them he could finally get his den done. Despite wanting to finish his den he unfolded his wings and flew over them landing in front of them his wings still extended. He looked at them with a serious gaze. “Carson and one of his pups were killed.” He paused to fold his wings to his sides. “They were killed by a male dog from the dog pack that gone rouge. Shiloh, Heidi and Ayana went to go burry them.”

Heidi
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Shiloh
    Her burying was interrupted by the female dog. When she tried speaking to her they both heard her brothers voice coming from behind them. The young female’s ears fell back and her eyes fell with the snow. Once Ayana was finished explaining everything she told her what she tried to say before. Her words were very helpful in reminding her that this was not her fault. Which did make her feel better, but she still thought she could’ve done more to avoided this. “If I was just quick enough..Then maybe I would of been able to save him..” She looked up at the healers apprentices honey colored eyes and smiled. “Your words do mean a lot to me. Thank you.” She nuzzled her then ran up to her brother and tightly hugged him. “Oh Suka it was awful!” She whined closing her eyes tightly and burying her face into his fur.

Suka
-NR Hunter
-Tags;Heidi, Shiloh, Ayana, Sullivan

“W-hat?!” The young Male was shocked by what the dog had told him. “Carson’s dead? We need to find who did this not sit around and grief!” At the same time his sister hugged him tightly and cried into his shoulder. “You were there?” She didn’t answer though she just sobbed into his shoulder. He sat down letting his anger flood out of him at the moment and comforted his sister by nuzzling her and licking her head.

Eclipse
-Wolf
-Tags;Yuna

“South of the forest I believe.” He was honestly bad with directions, it was either East or South or Southeast. It made him chuckle “Thinking about it, I think it’s Southeast from here.” He tilted his head as he was correct about her being a loner. “So I noticed, your quite skinny. I use to be in a pack very long ago but then-“ He was cut off by her sudden discovery of his teleporting powers. “How did you..” Then he realized she must’ve of noticed how he hadn’t had a trail of paw prints. “Your very observant.” He complimented her. “I can teleport, but I have no control of where I teleport to. It’s very useless.”

S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me