Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Postby OceanSilence » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:35 pm

In Snows eyes-

Coyote was confused why his mother could not hear him. Carson flicked an ear to Snow’s voice more focused on North as she was carried further away from him. The dead father wolf sat up and walked over to Coyote nuzzling him. “Oh how I missed you my pup.” He said. Coyote hugged his father. “Father I missed you too! Why can’t mom hear me?” Coyote yapped tilting his head cutely. Carson sighed regretting to explain to his second deceased pup why no one can hear to see him. “It is because we passed on.” Coyote was horrified and shook uncontrollably. Carson continued. “While you and North we’re away, I was killed by Gunter as well as your brother Koda.” Koda peered our from behind Coyote. “Coyote..You too?” He was very sad. Koda looked away and closed his eyes. “I don’t want to be dead though!” Coyote protested. “Neither do we, but we can’t do anything about it.”
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • new + accepti

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:55 pm

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags:heaven and Ghosts/8 months

Snow nodded to her father then she looked at the three wolves infront of her and she sighed looking at Coyote mainly "Coyote I know it's shocking but I'm sorry. The sad truth is you have past on and nothing can being you back ." She kept looking at him with her smiling mask " I am your voice little one as only I can see you and your family. I know this will be hard on you but you have to accept you are no longer here." She was honest and had no reason to tell a fib so she was straightforward as she's always been but she was never really good at comforting others but only to her mother where her connection to her was most important to her. Honestly she thought these pups were lucky to have a father and mother by their side but this cruel world was ripping them away from them. There were a lot of things she wants to do to protect her packmates and this age it was crucial to make her mark. Her only obstacle was her brother takoda " Your mother north will surely heal you know Shiloh is really good at what he does and with that dog that could change colors by his side." This made snow realize that......she never got Ayana's name let alone she only recognized her as the color changing dog because she turned red when they spoke when she was many moons younger. With that thought in mind she knew that she needed to learn about her packmates since most of them she didn't even know by name.

Kai/Male/Pup/Tags:Akin/4 months

Kai yipped and tapped catching up to the ball bumping into his brother catching the ball in his tiny jaws "I kot i de bol!" he exclaimed and tan around with it "Kant hat me!" this made him look around to see if any of the other pups would noice so hey would play with them
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:58 am

« Blue »
▪ Female ▪ 2 years ▪ North Ridge ▪ Heterosexual ▪ Hunter ▪ tagged;; Takoda ▪

Blue looked up slightly “She is?” She asked softly then a sigh of relief came from her “thank goodness..” she mumbled then slowly got to her paws, leaning her head again his shoulder slightly before looking up at him “I’m going to head to my old den, I want to be alone to rest for a little while.” She told him the slowly made her way outside, staying out of Shiloh’s way and keeping her head down as she walked towards her den, leaving Takoda standing in the healer’s den. Her bronze eyes flickered around slightly, making sure no one way around or watching her as she slipped off into the forest past her den, as soon as she stepped into the shadows of the tall trees she managed to begin slowly running through the forest in search of the river, she felt the eyes of the minion on her from every direction, soon she was at the river, stopping at it and crossing over to the other side, sitting down with a huff and waiting on the wolf she hated most, She was a bit early, but she wasn’t able to sneak off late at night anymore, Takoda would notice her disappearance.

« Alistair »
▪ Male ▪ 4 years ▪ North Ridge ▪ Heterosexual ▪ Fighter ▪ tagged;; Heaven ▪

~sleeping~

« Azazel »
▪ Male ▪ 3 years ▪ North Ridge ▪ Fighter ▪ tagged;; Lilly▪

Azazel stalked through the forest again, ignoring the sounds of each animal that would run through the forest when they heard him. He lifted his head and looked at the blank wall of a building “the city..” he mumbled to himself then walked around and stepped onto the concrete, padding down the sidewalk, boredom tugging him further into the concrete jungle. He lifted his head, sniffing at the air “hmm... dogs.” He mumbled then hummed, the scent was similar to Ayana’s that’s how he recognized it. He turned his head, hearing something or someone in the forest, he made his way back to the tree line, seeing a dog sniffing around “uh.. hello?” His voice broke through the near silence “are you lost?” He asked.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:20 pm

(Sorry these are not very large posts, I'm really tired so I hope i can make it up to you guys tomorrow. Please let me know if I missed or forgot anyone in my reply I can edit it and add them in properly )

Takash
/ Rank: Loner / Male / Crush: Blue, North?

Pausing at the den entrance, the large bloody brute glared down at the young wolf. "Go inside... I'll find you something suitable to eat... Don't worry I'll make sure all the blood has been drained from the creature before I bring it back." He gumbled. While he waited for her to scamper into the den, the males mind mauled over her previous statements about humans and bandages. He'd talk to her more about the topic later, "We'll discuss your past later after you've eaten.... I can't have you fainting every five minutes." he spat as he rolled his crimson eyes. Blue was to arrive soon... He should have been able to smell her by now but it seemed she was going to play hooky or at least that's what he assumed. However, the wolf was wrong taking a short walk down river the demonic wolf spotted the female he was waiting for, "Ah, there you are, my darling." he grinned from ear to ear as he began towards her. "I was beginning to think you were going to stand me up... That wouldn't do, you know what would happen if you tried to escape me... don't you?" He asked with a sinister chuckle leaving his maw. All the while the male was ignoring the slight sting he could feel in his shoulders from his recent scuffle with North and his pup.

Heaven
/ Rank: Alpha / Female / Crush: /

Being unable to finish her conversation with her daughter and quickly rushed to North's aid, Heaven began giving orders to the delta's son, Alfie. Snapping him out of his daise and then turning to Shiloh with a nod of her head. She quickly, yet gently picked up the soaked and lifeless body. She wanted to believe the pup had fallen into the river but... the look in his eyes was so hallow, there was no way he had drawned. During their journey to the healers den, Heaven stayed silent as her mind searched for the answers while holding back the ache in her chest for her second in command.

Takoda
/ Rank: Hunter / Male / Mate: Blue /

Shortly after his announcement to his lover, Blue had stood to her weak paws and began to leave the den, "Blue?" He called out to her as he took a few paces after her. "Are you sure? I don't think you should be alone... " He stressed to her but sadly the female didn't listen to him and she continued on to her old den. Letting out a sigh, Takoda silently watched her wonder off to her den. Knowing she'd befine, the brute redirected his gaze to the wolves packing North to the healers abode along with a lifeless pup. Backing out of the way, Takoda allowed the three of them to pass him. Yet again, another pack member had been killed... who else was going to vanish from their pack... this had to be because of his mothers poor judgement. Gritting his teeth the brute scuffed before padding away from the den, if he was the murderur he would have killed the dog first... a wolf pack shouldn't mix with dogs... With the thought crossing his mind, the large brute shot a deadly glare towards Ayana who was doing her best to keep the pups from seeing their unconcious mother and lifeless brother.

Ayana
/ Rank: Healer Apprentice / Female / Mate: Shiloh /

Keeping herself perfectly infront of the den opening, Ayana choked back the urge to break down. Why, why was there so much death recently... there was no denying it that pup was dead just like Koda and Carson... Pinning her ears back the collie tried to compose her inner thoughts. Around that time, Shard had taken off into the sky most likely to search for the criminal again. Hopefully, North would be alright... Lifting her eyes from the snow, the dog looked to her mate which was about to enter the healing den. Though she was busy watching the pups, she still wondered if he would need her assistance.

Yuna
/ Age: 2.5 years/ Rank: Loner / Female / Crush: Open /

(In the next few posts she will return lol)

Lilly
/ Age: 2.5 / Rank: Lead Scout / Female / Crush: open

While focusing on her little hunting attempt, the blind mother paused in her tracts as an unfamiliar scent touched her nose. Lifting her head and perking her ears, the Akita wondered just where was this stranger... was he nice? or... Feeling slightly nervous now the female quickly did her best to locate where he was exactly. Narrowing her eyes, the dog picked out a blurry figure between the border of the dog pack and the forest. "H-Hi." She answered as she tried to seem less nervousl. "N-No, I'm not lost... I'm just hunting small rodents is all." She told him as her eyes shifted to the side. She didn't want this strange to realize she was having trouble seeing. "What about you? A wolf doesn't normally wonder into dog territory..." She questioned him with a raised brow.

Akin
/ Age: 4.5 months / Rank: Pup / Male / Crush: ...

Laughing with his younger brother, Akin dropped the ball in the process and began to chase it, "Catch it, Kai!" He yipped as he bounced about the warehouse. Having found this ball, a whole new world of excitement was opened to them, they didn't have to worry about trying to play nice with the other pups, at least not right now.

The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:26 pm

Alessa didn't attempt to argue with him. She kept her head lowered as she went into the den, curling up on a dry patch of dirt. She had quite a hard time keeping warm, but she didn't want to anger Takash. The pup curled into a tight ball, shivering as Scarlett was tucked under her chin. She hoped he'd be back soon with food. Alessa was quite hungry and it was dangerous for her to go too long without food.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:11 pm

« Blue »
▪ Female ▪ 2 years ▪ North Ridge ▪ Heterosexual ▪ Hunter ▪ Mate: Takoda ▪ Crush(es): Takoda, Takash (slightly)▪ tagged;; Takoda ▪

Blue looked up, noticing Takash arrive “hello, Tak.” She said quietly, her voice sounding completely defeated “I would never, and you know it Takash.” She whispered then took a bold step towards him “why yes, I do know, why else would I meet you every time you wanted me to?” She asked then was struck with an idea, seeing the scrapes and scratches across his body. She took another few steps forward and nuzzled his shoulder, hoping to upset some of his wounds while just seeming affectionate. All while she was doing it, she actually tried to ignore the tugging in her chest, she was completely torn between two completely different wolves, her loving mate, Takoda and the sadistic, but somehow charming loner, Takash “I’m sure you missed me.” She teased slightly, nuzzling his neck and letting her head rest under his chin, trying to capture his trust.

« Alistair »
▪ Male ▪ 4 years ▪ North Ridge ▪ Heterosexual ▪ Fighter ▪ Crush: Heaven ▪ tagged;; Heaven ▪

~sleeping~

« Azazel »
▪ Male ▪ 3 years ▪ North Ridge ▪ Fighter ▪ Crush: Lilly ▪ tagged;; Lilly▪

Azazel tilted his head slightly “hmm? Oh just exploring a bit I guess.” He said then chuckled slightly “the names Azazel.” He said in a friendly manner, already taking a liking to this dog “well, why hunt small rodents when you could go off into the forest and maybe even score yourself a young deer?” He asked, looking into the forest a bit “well.. you’re a city dog, aren’t ya?” He asked curiously “city dogs don’t really know how to hunt..” he mumbled, just rambling on about everything, he looked up at he heard a twig snap and rushed off into the forest, pouncing on a deer fawn, taking it out easily since it didn’t really fight back, he picked it up by the neck and walked back to Lilly “here.. I caught this for you, it’ll be a lot more filling than just some small rodent..” he said nervously then sat down behind the kill, slightly happy.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:00 am

Shiloh
- NR Healer
-Tags;Alfie and North

Arriving to the healers den Shiloh slid the unconscious fea onto an unoccupied moss bed and got to work immediately. He first went to his herbs and grabbed a variety of materials before making his way over to North and setting them beside her. The gold wolf grabbed a chunk of snow and started washing some of the blood out of her fur so the heeler can have a better look at her wounds. They appeared to be bite wounds made by another wolf. His heart sank, this was not made by Gunter, and there was only one wolf he could think of that could of done this, but he should be dead by now. With how severe his wounds were, he should of received infection and that would lead to the cause of his death. He took cobwebs and placed them over the wound to stop the bleeding and absorb any bled blood. He grabbed dandelions and juniper berries and forced fed them to the unconscious wolf. Those would help her regain her strength, and ease her pain. He took solidago and began chewing it into a poultice then removed the cobwebs and applied it over her wounds once the bleeding was controlled. Finally he took a poppy seed and force fed it to the deputy. Now that she was tended for, he continued grabbing clean snow to use to clean her tainted fur.

Rosalina
-SD Hunter
-Tags; Chief

The sighthound was fighting against her instincts to snap the neck of the rodent as she herded it. Stopping when Chief had snapped its neck for her. “I guess we should.” She did hesitate however. She wanted to keep hunting and just have a good run. If Chief wanted to go back the. She’ll follow him to the pack. She grabbed her rabbit and padded alongside him.

Heidi
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Alessa

Where was he? The female huntress has trekked through the forest looking for her brother all morning. She knew how he was hunting outside the territory. However she found no trails belonging to him. As she walked deeper in the forest she crossed the river and looked around more calling out her brothers name. Receiving no response this felt futile. For all she knows he could be in camp by now. Catching a familiar scent however she investigated the trail. North! The deputy has been gone for two weeks, why was she so far from the pack? She began following the trail slowly. The scent taking her further and further from the pack and through a part of the forest she’s never ventured with her brother in before. Eventually she was lead up to a den. Her eyes now staring at its entrance. Why was North here for two weeks? She just stood there eying the entrance. She didn’t hear her voice, Was she not there? Blood strained the snow around her pink causing her ears to draw back. No.. She peaked inside the den in hopes that maybe she could be asleep in there, but her nostrils filled with a different scent, and then she saw it. The lost pup.

Eclipse
-Wolf
-Tags;

It was quite difficult for him to pinpoint what exactly he should do, perhaps rest, or perhaps finding Yuna. It would only make sense if he was accompanied by her that he could seek something for him to be occupied by. The only problem was he was not sure where to look first. The only way for him to find her was by tracking her down as if he was still a lurcher. Im trained for this, not for this specific reason, but other cases. In a cat-like way he trotted from his den picking up on her faint scent and immediately seeking the shadows as cover.

Shard
-NR Hunter
-Tags;

With North being injured and a pup dead, he needed to find the culprit. Let it be a bear, a cougar, anything. Just as long it is not his brother. He knows his tendencies, his training the she-devil put him through to be a killer. He still had no trust for his brother, he doesn’t know if he told him the truth about the pack or not, how mother killed her wolves and generations of pack history. He doesn’t seem right to him, then again it did. His wings flapped a few times before being stretched out and held stiff so he could scan the forest. He didn’t see anything, not even his brother. He didn’t ever check the river despite North coming to the pack soaking wet and found a place to land in the forest to catch his breath. At same time he felt defeated, and this felt like he was chasing after his own tail. Someone did this to her, and whoever, or whatever did, they are very smart at remaining secretive.

Last edited by S0ul Eater on Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:26 am

Once they made it to the healers den Aldine helped with Shiloh in moving his mother onto the mossy bed. The entire time she was being tended to, Alfie was there watching her. He did not want to leave her side and eventually layed beside her with him off the moss bed and his head pressed against hers. He wanted her to be alright. He doubted she would die to these wounds, but the thought of losing her just seemed to never of left his mind.

Coyote pinned back his ears and hugged onto Carson’s dark transparent leg. “..Ok..” He let out a soft whine and kept his eyes closed tightly. “You can still see her my pup, she just can’t see you or hear you.” Carson whispered licking the runts head.

As they walked to the pack Chief paused for a moment as an idea entered his mind. “Wait,” He drooled the squirrel to his paws again. “What if we didn’t go back to the pack?” He paused to let that sink in for Rose. “Im saying we are not obligated to go back, we can stay here in the forest.”

North’s eyes flickered open and close as she began to gain consciousness. She flinched expecting pain and yet it seemed to of gone away, for the most part, the herbs Shiloh fed her have not yet worked to completely numb her pain and aches. “..Carson.” She whispered lifting her head forcing Alfie to move his. “No Mom, rest.” He did not want to tell her yet, or at all. He wanted someone else to. Now just was not the time to tell her. She just got back. North let the weight of her head fall back to the bed. “We’ve missed you, I’ve missed you.” Alfie nuzzled his mother. “As did I,” North whispered.
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:54 am

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags:heaven and Ghosts/8 months

Snow sighed as she watched the family then she looked over to her mother then back "It will he ok in the end you know my mother wouldn't let North pass on there has been already so much happen." She then spotted her brother looking suspiciously angry at something which for a moment she flinched but she saw it wasn't directed to her but she followed the gaze to see it directed to the color changing dog (ayana)."Well I should go....you could go see north or something but I won't bother. If you need me uh just.....come find me." She felt awkward about telling wolves to ask her for help. As soon as she finished speaking she walked away and towards her brother takoda grimacing under mask she approached him but then sped up a little and headbutted his shoulder but not hard at all but just to get him to look at her " What or who are you looking at like that?" She looked at him. She knew from deep down her brother was twisted in some way or that's just her being scared of him but something about him was off to her

Kai/Male/Pup/Tags:Akin/4 months

Kai yipped and tapped catching up to the ball bumping into his brother catching the ball in his tiny jaws "I kot i de bol!" he exclaimed and tan around with it "Kant hat me!" this made him look around to see if any of the other pups would noice so hey would play with them
Last edited by Fluttergal2424 on Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:03 am

Alessa heard footsteps crunching in the snow. She assumed it was Takash, but she didn't hear his voice. The pup looked up to see Heidi. She was a little confused, as she couldn't remember if she had met the wolf before. She didn't smell like Takash, so she thought that perhaps she was a good guy. "W-who are you?" she asked nervously. Alessa was a bit weary of the stranger; she hoped that this wasn't a setup by Takash.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me