Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • new + accepti

Postby OceanSilence » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:19 pm

North surveyed the woods oblivious what was behind her. Coyote was shivering wet and cold and wanted to get home and get cozy in the den against his mothers pelt. But that thought was gone when something big grabbed him and he began squirming and whining. “Mother! Help!” North turned to see her pup missing but she could hear his voice calling to her in the shadows along with a familiar voice. “Let him go!” She ordered with a strict tone. She cares for her family and would not let a wolf like Takash mess with them.

Alfie got up to the sight of Maria. The group of pups tails wagged when Maria spoke of food. “I’m starving!” Rider spoke firstly, he wanted to use this to distract himself. Maya nodded her head even though she had little to no appetite after today. “A little bit of something would not hurt.” Alfie stretched himself before standing on his paws and followed Alessa to the food pile. His brother and sister closely behind him. He saw some sausage in the pile and grabbed a piece to give to his siblings big enough for them to share and he took one for himself and held it delicately in his jaws and tried not to drool as he waited on Alessa. The pain he felt in his chest was definitely a knot of grief but he wasn’t sure if he should grieve away from
Home or not. It is not healthy to hold it in. Rider carried the sausage off where his brother and Alessa were and him and Maya began to eat it. “I wish Koda was here..” Maya whispered. “I hope mom found Coyote so we can go home to them at least.”

Sully sighed. “He was Gunter. He never acted suspicious but he has attacked Carson and North once before but under human command. Maybe he was still targeting them?” He always did wondered what happened to the human. He never exactly found out that Carson killed him. He began walking with Shiloh carrying Carson together. A wolf was much heavier than a dog and so the task was hard but not impossible with the help of the healer of the wolf packs. “Why his pup? Who would kill an innocent pup? He didn’t like pups but I didn’t think he’d kill one.. I guess I really didn’t know my own packmate.” He sighed feeling defeated.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:33 am

Shiloh
- NR Healer
-Tags;Heidi, Sullivan, Snow, Heaven, Ayana

Arriving at the father and son trees the healer gently set the formal deputy to the snowy forest floor and started digging a hold in front of the father tree moving the thin blanket of snow and some dirt. It was apparent the deputies blood was smeared on his back and knew he’ll He cleaning it off with snow later on. He just wanted answers as of right now. Did the dog have a grudge on Carson, it would clearly explain the first attack and this but why would such grudge have started? Carson never disliked dogs, he was always so kind to them and the dog pack would never wish something like this to happen. The males eyes were glossy with thought and emotions. Heidi gently put Koda down and started to dig a pup sized grave for Koda in front of the son tree. She never thought she’d do such a thing like this in her life but here she is. What am I going to say to North? I’m sorry I let your son get killed? Do I even tell her why he got there? Or why Maya and Rider witnessed their fathers death? No I have to. She’ll want to know why her pups were traumatized.

Shard
-Loner
-Tags;Snow

Shard heard the dog and listened to what Heaven said. Immedently he stopped asking questions. It seems Carson was attacked once before by this Gunter dog. The dog had a reason the first time but was there another reason and that same reason is how he was murdered. It doesn’t explain the bear though but perhaps the dog had shifting abilities. The bear had its own scent though, He heard Heavens voice once again and this time she asked him something he was not expecting being that he was new to the pack. She wanted him to protect her pack and territory until she returned or the other deputy. It was a important role to play but he was trained all his puphood to be prepared to be an alpha when his adoptive mother retired from her rank so he had confidence he could take the temporary responsibility. “I will Heaven, you have my word.” He dipped his head and approached Snow calmly. “Cmon Snow, lets get to camp. Do you want to still help me build my den?”

Heidi
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Shiloh
    See shilohs post

Suka
-NR Hunter
-Tags;

-Sleeping-

Eclipse
-Wolf
-Tags;Yuna

Something caught his attention as he breathed through his nose, the scent of another wolf. At first he thought he was founded by the pack of Carson but then he remembered it was impossible for them to of tracked him. He left no scent trail or foot prints since he did teleport from the murder scene. Besides this one was different. It didn’t smell like other wolves it smelt like many dogs. The male then saw her in this distance. She was watching him as he was to her. It was hard to notice her creamy fur through the falling flakes but it was visible to notice she was a dusty red color and she seemed pretty skinny. A loner perhaps, maybe she ran into the dog pack and was chased out, but I doubt they would do such a thing unless she was scavenging for food. She didn’t seem aggressive but her body language did tell him she was alert. He was to remain neutral. If she had powers they’d wouldn’t properly work around him and be hard to control due to his invisible involuntary aura. Even he has to get use to having no control over where he teleports to. “Greetings there,” he began softly. “My names Eclipse.” Perhaps It wouldn’t be too bad to make some allies.

S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:36 pm

Alpha_Cat wrote:
Blue
Crush : ...
Tags: Takoda
Blue chuckled lightly at his embarrassment ”aww, Takoda, I think it was sweet that you were worried, it means you care about me.” She whispered, standing up and gently nuzzling his shoulder ”if you just disappeared like that I’d be worried.” She added quietly, looking up at him.

Hey guys! sorry for going off the radar forever but if anyone wants to continue this rp, I'll actually be posting kinda regularly now because the holidays and exams are over so HIYA!
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:44 pm

Dont worry we havent posted for some reason of school or life. Moon said she'll get on at some point but she's been busy with her animals since she got a new horse and one of her goats got sick.)
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:59 am

Alpha_Cat wrote:
Alpha_Cat wrote:
Blue
Crush : ...
Tags: Takoda
Blue chuckled lightly at his embarrassment ”aww, Takoda, I think it was sweet that you were worried, it means you care about me.” She whispered, standing up and gently nuzzling his shoulder ”if you just disappeared like that I’d be worried.” She added quietly, looking up at him.

Hey guys! sorry for going off the radar forever but if anyone wants to continue this rp, I'll actually be posting kinda regularly now because the holidays and exams are over so HIYA!

Hey guys! I do plan on posting hopefully soon however I have a lot of things on my plate that take priority, many of which are projects, voice recordings, art projects and such. For those who knew about Luna, my goat, she is back on her feet and doing nearly 100% better ^^ and yes a lot of my time gets consumed from my horse Rocket between the showing season and every day care, hes a lot of work lol. So, when I get a moment of free time I will be sure to post sorry for the long delay.
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:03 am

It’s ok, post when you can! ^^]
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:31 pm

Takash
/ Rank: Loner / Male / Crush: Blue

"Ah ah ah... Careful, you make the wrong move and I just might have to kill him." He told her as an evil chuckle began to roll from his throat, his red glowing eyes narrowed as his evil amusement continued to creep from his pup filled jaws. Stepping out of the shadows, the black wolf gazed down at the smaller female. Setting the pup down, Takash quickly placing his paw on top of Coyote, pinning him to the cold ground. "I have... A proposition for you deary.... mend my wounds or else your pup will die." he growled lowly as he began to apply pressure to the pup beneath his paw.

Heaven
/ Rank: Alpha / Female / Crush: /

(repost for snow if need be)

Upon arriving at the dog pack warehouse, Heaven stood in the doorway as the pups all walked in and began to settle. Her lilac eyes scanned the room for Mary and Henry, she needed to speak to them about this tragedy, find out all there was to know about Gunter and his affilation with the dog pack and begin a search.

Takoda
/ Rank: Hunter / Male / Crush: Blue /

Hearing Blue chuckle the way she did cause the young brute to chuckle and grin along with her before gently speaking to her, "I can't help but worry about you Blue... You- You mean a lot to me you know." he told her as he took a step forward. As she moved in to nuzzle him, Takoda lovingly began to nuzzle her back, He rubbed his muzzle through her neck fur and against her shoulder. "You don't have to worry about me disappearing on you, Blue... " he whispered to her before he lovingly licked her cheek. The brutes tail was slowly swaying behind him as he listened to the females soft voice. He had finally made up his mind between the two females, he knew now that he truly loved Blue and wanted to be with her and felt lost without her.

Ayana
/ Rank: Healer Apprentice / Female / Mate: Shiloh /

Once the three of them arrived at the burial site, Ayana instantly began helping them dig up the earth to place the dead to rest. This was hard, it was hard to see such a small pup and such a wonderful pack member fall so suddenly. Forcing back the tears, Ayana stepped back once the hole was deep enough to gently slide the bodies in. Glancing up and over at her mate, the cream-colored collie's eyes locked on to his blood-soaked back. His golden fur was now stained, but not uncleanable, "I'll help you clean up once we finished." She told Shiloh softly before turning to see how Heidi was doing. The look in her eyes was just as mournful as the others however she seemed to be overwhelmed with worry and guilt, "Heidi?" She called out her name gently clearly a bit worried for the younger female.

Yuna
/ Age: 2.5 years/ Rank: Loner / Female / Crush: Open /

Stepping backward, Yuna tilted her head a little to the side. With her eyes slowly searching the area around the demonic looking male, she came to the conclusion he was alone. "Hello." She said softly her voice was smooth like silk yet strong and leaderly. "Eclipse?" She repeated his name as she took a few steps forward, "I'm Yuna..." She introduced herself as she padded a few steps passed the brute. "Are you knew around here? I don't believe I've seen you in these parts before..." She asked him curiously. Though she wasn't one to talk to others, new arrivals always sparked a bit of curiosity in the female. Not only that but for some reason, the name Eclipse sounded so familiar to her.

Lilly
/ Age: 2.5 / Rank: (will be) Lead Scout / Female / Crush: open (you can PM if interested)

Hearing the discontent within the new arrivals, Lilly's ears perked as she tried to hear what was going on. However, the sick mother wasn't able to pick up on much and soon gave up for the time being. Closing her pale eyes, the Akita lowered her ears against her head as she began to rest for a little longer.

Akin
/ Age: 4 months / Rank: Loner / Male / Crush: ...

Wagging his tail a little he listened to Cynthia as she asked about his mother, however, his tail didn't stay wagging as he realizes something bad must have happened when they all went out. "She's not great but... she's doing a little better I think." He told her as he glanced back over his shoulder at his mother. Bringing his paws together, Akin sat down in front of the female pup before looking back at her. "Cynthia? Are you okay?" he asked her softly before gently nudging her with his little nose.
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:34 pm

"Yeah, I'm okay." said Cynthia quietly. She looked over as Heaven came into the warehouse. "Mama!" she called, "Daddy?" Mary and Henry left their spots to greet Heaven. They dipped their heads to the alpha wolf. "Shall we go to a more private area?" asked Mary calmly. She and Henry, of course, never planned on Gunter to act the way he did.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:29 pm

« Blue »
▪ Female ▪ 2 years
▪ North Ridge ▪ Heterosexual
▪ Hunter ▪ tagged;; Takoda ▪
Blue listened to him "you mean a lot to me, Takoda." she whispered as he began to nuzzle her back, she let out a content sigh and rested her head against his shoulder lightly "good." She whispered after her told her she wouldn't have to worry about him disappearing "I... love you.." She whispered a bit hesitantly, the words felt weird leaving her mouth but she meant it, she loved Takoda greatly and she had just now gained the courage to tell him. Her tail wagged happily as she nuzzled her face into his neck fur.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:40 pm

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags:Heaven,etc/7 months

Snow had followed her mother back all the way to the dog territory to speak with the leaders she supposed. All the way there she was curious as she really hasnt been outside their pack's territory let alone out the forest! She sent shivers down her spine of excitement yet a bit of fear. Once there she stood beside her mother and looked around with her "mama who are we looking for?" The she pup tilted one of her ears

Kai/Male/Pup/Tags: Lily/4 months

Kai whined as his mother tried to look around at the new intruders or....dogs? But they were too big to be dogs. Either way he gave tiny growls trying to protect his mother at any cost
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes