Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • new + accepti

Postby LonelyForestFae » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:21 pm

((Oh god I'm back hi everybody.))
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:24 am

((Okay, since many of you are all for the rp coming back I will be posting hopefully no later than Sunday :)
Currently, I am finishing up one of my summer courses, this being said today and tomorrow I will be focusing on studying so I can pass my exam. After that, I'll be basically free for a few hours a day. So, I'll be sure to get my long awaited post up this weekend! And if for some reason I'm late you all have the right to bombard me with messages lmao and pitchforks XDDD lol!!

@ Ocean, Lets make a discussion board for this rp that way if anything needs discussed we can go there ^^ ))
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:36 am

[Hey I’m down for this roleplay to be back and going again! =D ]
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:03 am

Ooh yay!! I’m in!))

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:31 pm

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:13 pm

Sorry to say but we'll have to wait a bit longer for moonie as something has come up but I'll let you know if anything happens or she will herself ^^')
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:04 am

OceanSilence wrote:Discussion Thread

Here is the discussion board please use it I posted a message on there!
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:03 pm

Boomer wrote:
Alessa laughed as Alfie engaged in the chase. "You'll have to do better than that!" she barked. Alessa jumped onto an old wooden table, then used her telekinesis to form a blob of snow. She shot it at Alfie, then leaped off the table before he could climb up and catch her. She grinned as she continued to run; this was the most fun she ever had. Alessa felt this is truly what it was like to be a normal pup.

Alfie chased after her his eyes fixated on her. Before he could leap on the table to get her a blob of snow hit his face and temporary blinded him. It wasn’t until he shook his pelt he realized she jumped off the table and ran around the snow dappled yard. He engaged again and chased her once more. He playfully nipped at her tail as he gained speed in their chase. “Almost got you!” He laughed and lolled his tongue as he chased her.

North chased the coyote down at the river where she was able to tackle the coyote in the water that it tempted to cross. Her fur was raised and her lips were curled back in a snarl. The coyote let go of her pup who was too scared to move himself from the rivers water. North got off the coyote sparring it’s life and stood protectively over her pup as the wet coyote got up and ran across the river. North gently carried Coyote to the other side of the river and carried him over to a tree where she curled herself around him and cleaned the wet shivering pup.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:07 pm

Alessa turned rather quickly before pawing more snow at his face. She then dashed forward a bit, then wheezed a little. She was a bit tired from playing so much; because she wasn't used to it, it was harder on her body. Alessa hung her head down as she tried to catch her breath. "T-time out..." she panted. It was clear that she wasn't joking around.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:28 am

S0ul Eater wrote:
    {Whoops! I forgot to post for Shard!}

Shiloh
- NR Healer
-Tags;Ayana

He watched her reaction while he spoke and after he finished. From what was a curious expression she had when he cane in, turned to flattered after he called her beautiful, then shocked after he said ‘I love you. His words were as real as his feelings. That entire time he saw a glimpse of tail on both sides of the female wagging. It had stayed wagging since he returned, intact he nearly stuttered his words as it slightly distracted his confessing. After he said ‘I love you’ the females eyes watered, and the water in her eyes became tears that slid down her face. After he spoke he felt something be released from deep inside him, it was how he felt about her, now it’s out of his system. She stood to all fours as more tears slipped off her face and hit the ground. Then he heard her reply, he hoped it wouldn’t be her regeting his love, but it wasn’t. Instead it was ”I.. I love you too, Shiloh.” and all doubt that she didn’t love him left his mind. At that moment his eyes began watering and his tail lightly wagged behind him. She started walking over to him and he watched her carefully walked over the flower acknowledging its there and to not step on it. Then she nuzzled him and he nuzzled her in return feeling her soft fur, and her scent overwhelm his nose as he smelled it then he breathed in relief. He never thought he could be capable of having a mate. With how he’s busy, he thought he’d never have time for a mate and it wouldn’t be fair. But with Ayana who was with him constantly learning about healing he didn’t need to worry about that. Looking outside the den after nuzzling Ayana he watched snowflakes gently fall to the forest floor and seeing the colors of the sky, red, purple, yellow, it meant the sun was going down. He looked back at her though her face had tears of joy she still was beautiful. He didn’t know what to do now or what say as he got all he wanted to say out of him.

Shard
-Loner
-Tags;Heaven, Snow

He lead the females through the woods. Snow still lightly fell and the sun was setting making the forest darker by the minute. As it got darker his blue markings were more visible as they dimly glowed. He looked back at the mother and daughter. “We should be quick, it’s getting dark.” His icy eyes scanned the ground as they walked looking for familiar shapes and textures. Feeling the ground with his paws he stepped on moss and took a step back. He bent his head down and grabbed it and grabbed some sticks that were nearby. He tucked the moss and sticks under his wings and kept searching for den building materials. If it got too dark to see he knew he could build a temporary den with his ice powers.

Heidi
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Suka

The female had ate her food in her and her brothers den. The brother was standing outside of it as if he were her guard. Rolling her eyes thinking about how protective he can be she continued eating.

Suka
-NR Hunter
-Tags;

Look at Heidi’s post

Gunter
-Stray
-Tags; Sullivan

Losing his focus to a dog communicating to him to he looked over at the dog. The breed was a leonberger, he was long coated and resembled his breed well. Hearing the dog say they were heading to the woods the dog thought for a moment, maybe he’d come and walk around the woods. He glared at his splint, it would keep him from hunting and fighting for awhile so there was no way he could go hunt alone or at all. “Fine I’ll come.” He told the male. “Just don’t follow me if I wander away.” He growled. He heard another voice and found a small dog speaking to him. He only eyed her before looking away uninterested in any more talking and walked through the exit not even waiting on the leonberger.

S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me