MODS PLEASE LOCK!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ - ᴡᴏʟғ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ - (ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ!)

Postby Po0l5 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:36 am

ᖴᗩYE
I Female I Alpha I Winter I Tags; Open I Location; Camp I Four

The female's chest rose and fell with each heavy breath. Her soft snores echoed through the alpha's den, but came to an abrupt stop as she woke up. Her eyes slowly opened to tiny slits, so her optics were barley visible. She was expecting to find a male next to her, still curled up with her, but to her surprise she was the only one still in the den. Through some tiny openings, she was able to see that the sun was still halfway covered by the horizon.
Faye lay there for a few moments before even moving a paw. She assumed the rest of the camp was still asleep, so she was going to take her time when she had the chance to. She rarely woke up when everyone else had been up, but when she did, she still wasn't in too much of a rush. She knew for the most part who was where.
Speaking of that, she didn't know where Ash had run off to, but wasn't going to go looking for him. Sure, she may have been in a bad mood on the previous night, she didn't want him to blow up on her again. She would just have to trust him on this one and hope that he didn't expect to be seeing the black she-wolf anytime soon.
She still wasn't very happy for him, for doing what he had done, but just hoped he had come to his senses. She hated the heavy feeling that lurked in her stomach. He was an alpha, not an upsilon. He should know how to follow the rules of the camp.
With a sigh, she got up on all four paws and a yawn escaped her mouth. The lichen that covered the part of the den she liked to go out of brushed up against her rather clean coat. When she had fully emerged, it swung back and fourth many times before coming to a stop.
Faye brought her nose to the snowy floor, and sniffed around a little, seeing if anyone had gotten up already other than Ash. The she-wolf thought everyone was going to be asleep for a while longer and knew she could trust mostly everyone in the pack to do what they needed to when they awoke. Since this was the case, she decided to go on a hunt to add to the food pile.

lilith
I Female I Theta I Autumn I Tags; Open I Location; Her den, Stream I Three

Lilith happily nosed around her cozy den that was now organized. She was pleased with herself for what she had done,
and now was able to get to supplies much easier. Everything was in just the place she wanted them to be in. The fae took a small step out of her den, then another.
She was hoping to find someone that was willing to speak with her. Lilith didn't see anyone near the front of her den, so she trotted over to a closed off space with lost of trees. A few bright red leaves dropped down from the lovely trees, and they crunched under her paw pads.
She wasn't trying to hunt for anything, or hide from anyone, so she didn't need to worry about moving soundlessly. Their territory was one of the more difficult ones to hunt in because of the leaves that littered the floor.
She decided that she was going to begin to head over to the lake, all of that making sure everything was in place had made her thirsty. The she-wolf walked over to the stream that was closest to her den and sniffed the water before lapping up a bunch of it.
She had a large tongue so she was able to get as much as she needed in a few, large licks.
She lay the floor, putting her head into her paws. She liked the noise of the currents bringing the cold water run along the rocks. Soon, she decided to take a dip into it, so she jumped in. Another thing she really liked to do was swim, and the water was her favorite at the moment, very cold.

ḅệäü
I Male I Upsilon I Summer I Tags; Nikkita I Location; In camp I Four

The black furred brute watched as the she-wolf walked away from him. People normally got bored of his conversations and he couldn't blame them. Socializing wasn't his best skill. He was bad at making topics to asked about and he felt as if that talk was very forced. He was actually pretty happy to see her go, just so he didn't have to keep attempting at making sure she wasn't too bored with him.
Anyways, now was the time to do his job. He stood up, making no noise with his huge paws, and began to make his way over to the Spring camp boarders. Beau didn't smell any markings so he left one of his own, rubbing his silky fur against a tall tree.
He left a few more here and there, then finally made his way over to the boarders. Before he went into the territory, he rolled in some mud to cover up his scent. Spring was probably the easiest territory to do his duties in because it was the closest thing to summer. He had seen a few mud piles in there a few times, especially after it rained.
Beau always did this to make sure they didn't become suspicious, or at lease more than if he didn't roll in the mud. At first he wasn't too fond of the idea of this, but did so anyways. Now he was used to it.
Next thing you know, his paw reached out for the Spring territory.

I decided to post.
Po0l5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

en [ one ]

Postby moonkin » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:42 am

xxx
    xxx
    xxx

age | 6 years
    gender | male
    pack | summer
    rank | alpha
    tags | open
          ♕ A J A X
          ────────────────────

The black wolf laid in the alpha's den. His head and paws the only thing visibile for the rest of him blended in against the dark. His copper eyes surveyed the land in which he ruled. Ajax barely slept through the night, and laid in this position the majority of the time. Deciding it was best to stretch his legs, he rose up. Extending his rump back and yawning greatly. His claws digging into the cool, soft earth beneath him. He straightened, shook out his shining black pelt and walked to the main area of the pack. Someone was bound to update him on what was going on today, and the status of the other packs. It had been quiet lately, which Ajax liked but from the other packs? Not so much. It made him anxious, but he wasn't going to admit that. Alpha's had to stay calm, be collected, and decide what action to take. Luckily for everyone in the Summer Pack, the wolf was just that. He had shut down his emotions as a young pup, storing them away for his mate and offspring only. It sounded lonely, but Ajax got along just fine by himself.

Watching the wolves in his pack, he padded over to the nearest tree by his den and sat down. His black bushy tail wrapped snug around him. The wolf would only observe, and if someone were to approach he'd speak to them but it took some determination from the receiver to get him to open up and be friendly, warm and inviting.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Po0l5 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:43 am

ḅệäü

The brute hadn't realized how many flowers had grown in the Spring territory over the past few months. It looked so bright and colorful compared to the usual plain old green in his own. Beau sniffed at one of the flowers, then sneezed because of the pollen.
He hoped nobody had heard it and kept a mental note to not sniff the colorful beauties.
Creeping forward, he spotted the alpha of the pack and walked forward very slowly, to make sure he didn't notice. He surely didn't want to get into any trouble at the moment, especially with the alpha.
When he got very close to Apollo, he stepped on a trig he didn't even realize was there, which created a large crackling sound. He cursed under his breath for his clumsiness and saw that the alpha knew which direction the noise had come from.
There was no point in running now, so he fully stood up and looked at the floor, not making eye contact.
Po0l5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ - ᴡᴏʟғ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ -

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:59 pm

Luca
6 months | Brute | Autumn | Pup | Tags: Sonya, Ghost, Maggai

Luca observed as the alpha jumped and killed the prey. The little pup mimiced Ghost's moves, and then excitedly said, "Nice work Ghost, I mean Alpha." Luca looked at the alpha as she came closer and then a new familiar scent caught his nose. It was Maggai, and as he came Luca wagged his tail and gave a wide smile to him and said, "Hi Maggai, has your morning?" And then another scent came from a distance it was the beta, Arakuta. And then a question came to his mind, "What are we going to do next?" Luca asked with curiosity as a small breeze flowed along his fur.

Apollo
4 years | Brute | Spring | Alpha | Tags: Beau

The brute was up early in the morning to see the beautiful sunrise. He sat on top of a hill covered with flowers having a good view of his pack and the sun coming up. The male walked down the hill, smelling the flowers that were next to him, and a breeze that flowed against his fur making him fell relaxed. His relaxation was disturbed by a crackling sound coming from a bush. He heard the leaves from the bush move and from them came out a wolf, it's pelt was black and smelled like a summer pack wolf. Apollo started to think, why is the wolf in my territory? Is he spying on us? This wolf has a lot of explaining to do. The alpha stood straight and with a dominate voice, he said, "When we are talking, I want you to look into my eyes, brute to brute." The sun came down on the two as Apollo waited for the brute to look into his eyes. When he will, then they will have a little talk.

Blossom
4 years | Female | Spring | Zeta | Tags: Open :3

open :3
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Po0l5 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:03 pm

ḅệäü

Beau sighed and lifted his gaze to the alpha. He wasn't afraid of him, and he wasn't going to act like it. His optics didn't move from Apollo's eyes. "Brute to brute.. eh? I was just doing my job." he said in a somewhat sarcastic tone. "I wasn't planning on running into you, your highness." He dipped his head then looked him back into the eyes.
He wasn't in the mood for this, and just wanted to leave the brute.
Po0l5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

to [ two ]

Postby moonkin » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:12 am

xxx
    xxx
    xxx

age | 6 years
    gender | male
    pack | summer
    rank | alpha
    tags | nikkita
          ♕ A J A X
          ────────────────────

After a time contemplating, Ajax moved from his spot underneath the tree. He was well aware Beau was out and about, doing his job. That Nikkita had a scuffle with another wolf. The Alpha wouldn’t speak one word though, let them feel his judgement through the silence. He held himself high and proud of the way he ran things, and when it came down to discipline, he didn’t go easy.

The brute walked his way over to the prey pile, where Nikkita was currently settled. He didn’t pay her no mind for now. His head lowering, his strong jaws snatched up a rabbit between them. The sound of bones crushing and breaking, he ate it easily. His pink tongue licking the blood that stained his muzzle. Ajax sat in front of the pile, across from Nikkita, his copper eyes boring into her. He knew she was labeled as the troubled type, the rebel. Of course that wouldn’t pass with him if she caused real trouble, which was why he was here.

“What was that between you and Alakane, Nikkita?” He questioned, his voice stern and leveled. All he had caught of the two wolves interaction was the end. Ajax expected an attitude from her, and if so, he’d put her in her place. No one would disrespect him and get by with it, not even his enemies. His copper hues studied the other black wolf, reading her body language. His, however, was like that of any alpha male. Held tall, broad and always seeming like he was looking down upon the lower classes. Ajax didn’t think any wrong about the other wolves, he was actually more giving than taking despite his character. His mindset was that they had their ranks and needed to be kept to them, and he had his to uphold. No one liked a weak alpha, and the brute made sure he kept his reputation at the top.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ - ᴡᴏʟғ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ - Base

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:27 am

Luca
6 months | Brute | Autumn | Pup | Tags: Sonya, Ghost

Luca observed as the alpha jumped and killed the prey. The little pup tried to mimick Ghost's moves, and then excitedly said, "Nice work Ghost, I mean Alpha." Luca looked at the alpha as she came closer. Then, a new familiar scent caught his nose. It was Maggai. As he came, Luca wagged his tail and gave a wide smile, saying, "Hi Maggai, how was your morning?" Yet another scent came from a distance. It was the beta, Arakuta. "What are we going to do next?" Luca asked with curiosity as a small breeze flowed along his fur.

Apollo
4 years | Brute | Spring | Alpha | Tags:

Apollo though, Why is Ajax spying on us? He will have some explaining to do. The brute rose and with a somewhat mad voice he ordered, "Bring me to your alpha." He made a small pause and added, "We are going to have a little talk" He was confused and furious at the same time. Why would Ajax spy on us there is no war and the spring pack doesn't have any secrets, for now, Apollo though for a few minutes waiting for the other male to bring him to his alpha.

Blossom
4 years | Female | Spring | Zeta | Tags: Open :3
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Static light » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:39 pm

xxxx
A R A K U T A
|Female| Beta| Autumn| Tags; Newton |Location; On the edge of Spring territory |Three Years| Crush/Mate; None really

Arakuta rose to her paws with the pig held tightly in her jaws, she lifted her tail a little and narrowed her eyes, she walked past the male a little and set the pig down by the other with a huff, she lifted her head and licked her bloody jaws, "Well Newton, you would not be wrong in presuming I don't belong to Spring pack, I wouldn't blend in there sadly." She flicked her ears in thought, "What brings Spring packs Beta into Autumn pack territory?" She asked in a calm tone.

Arakuta was a little hesitant to state her rank so she did not. She instead kept her mouth shut and stared patiently at the male as she awaited a reply. He was well groomed and feed, it made her wonder how well her would fair in her territory, 'Would he be able hunt as he did in Spring pack territory?'
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Po0l5 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:45 pm

mods please lock! - I will eventually create a v.2 when i get the time! thanks!
Po0l5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me