Behind The Water | A Cat Roleplay (Open)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Behind The Water | A Cat Roleplay (Open)

Postby Tumbled » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:02 pm

Willow padded through the forest, feeling paranoid. She jumped at every sound. After receiving her most recent fright from a small bird, her stomach growled.
She sighed, trying to remember what Skull, the lone hunter of her litter, had taught her about hunting. She crouched down, unsure of how to position her tail. She went for letting it sway down low, so nothing would see her as she attempted to creep up on it. She spotted a mouse, and as quietly as possible, stalked up to it. The mouse heard her, however, scurrying off in fright.

She sighed with frustration, her stomach's growl reminding her of how much she had wanted that mouse.
Tumbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:18 pm

Azar | Female | 24 moons | Pyrokenesis | Mate/Crush: Open | Location: Forest | Tag: N/A

The dark red shecat padded through the trees, feeling wind in her thick pelt. She found a small tree and bounded up the branches, sitting on the tallest one.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demus » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:02 pm

im aiting for the two mentors two accept ;-;

deviantart (clickable!)

toyhouse(clickable!)

any pronouns

i like animals, art, music, & reading
i like talking so feel free to pm me

here's my (trade thread!)
demus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tumbled » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:13 pm

Willow continued searching for food. After several failed attempts at catching something, she sat down. She wondered what she should do, realizing that with her power she may be able to catch prey! The spotted a mouse under a tree, and hid. She grew some grass on either side of the mouse, and made it tie together around the mouse. She approached it, returning the grass to its original state, quickly killing it.

She began to eat it, happy that she was able to come up with a way for her to actually catch it.
Tumbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demus » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:08 am

can yall start roleplayi ng again please ;-; im gonna start kicking the people who are inactive ion here

deviantart (clickable!)

toyhouse(clickable!)

any pronouns

demus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:19 am

Pęnguin wrote:can yall start roleplayi ng again please ;-; im gonna start kicking the people who are inactive ion here

maybe we should remake the thread,
    i'm still interested in continuing the rp but things are a bit disorganized and confusing.
    that way we can see who is still interested in continuing the rp as this rp has mostly gone dead.

if you would prefer i can remake the thread and add a discussion thread as well.
    ( i can also keep things organized if you would like since i have a ton of time on my hands right now. )
    ( so that way the out of post discussion is somewhere along with forms and it gets separated from the actual rp posts?)

i don't want to butt in or anything, it's all up to you penguin i just think it would be better to help jump-start this again
    if it's remade. C:
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxter ROKS » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:39 pm

Username: DAXTER ROKS
Name: Darkheart
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Strict, Serious, No Fun, Aggresive, Likely To Break Clan Rules
History: Got In Lots Of Trouble As A Kit
Appearance: Dark Grey Overcoat, Light Grey Underfur, Light Blue Eyes
Crush: None
Mate: None
Offspring: None

Edit: Can I Join?
:p
Warrior cats is my fav series right now

Please Tell me about Any Good Warrior Cats Roleplay
Daxter ROKS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demus » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:25 pm

accepted! and yea that sounds like a good idea to remake it, but im afraid it might go dead again. i love twhere the sotry line is going so far too :(

deviantart (clickable!)

toyhouse(clickable!)

any pronouns

demus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsKass » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:57 pm

Such a cool idea!

Username: Kassierose
Name: peu
Sexuality: Bisexual (but preferring to she-cats)
Power: able to breathe underwater ( she has gills on her shoulders and her main gills on her neck also webbed paws)
Personality: peu is an interesting cat as her mother once told her, she loves being near and underwater, peu is quite stubborn and acts before thinking making her the cat to break a heart or hurt a cats feelings, she has always meant well but most cats can't see kindness in her
History: Peu grew up in a cave with her mother (also a water cat) peu's father was never spoken about among her and her siblings until one day her one of her sisters, Saumon was caught outside the cave and was swept away in the flood that usually happened in the caves when it rained, Saumon was never seen again, leaving peu alone with just her sister vairon
Appearance: Peu is a fluffy dark ginger she-cat with bright blue eyes, her gills which are covered by her fur are a salmon pink
Crush: you can PM me!
Mate: You can PM me!
Offspring: you can PM me but I will most likely PM you
Extra: Peu prefers to sleep underwater so she is usually dripping wet in the mornings, vairon will not be in this RP because she has started her own life, the last thing is that peu is French and she has a tiny bit of an accent so she will mispronounce words and her curses are usually in french
Bee
This is my caard
ItsKass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me