Elemental Dragons - open

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Elemental Dragons - open

Postby Keesa » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:58 pm

Aster
He laughed "this wasn't what I wanted to show you!" He said with a giggle then closed his eyes and concentrated. The earth beanth them began to shake as sections of the earth began to rise and some to fall deeper into the ground. By the time he was done, much of some kind of strange ruins had risen from the ground and a stairway leading farther into the earth appeared. The young earth dragon opened his eyes and almost fell over from the effort of what he had done. He felt drained but the excitement was still strong.Aster smiled a little smugly, "See, this is what I meant by there's no way you've ever seen a place like this! Because it takes an Earth dragon to raise it! Come one, this isn't even the best part!" He exclaimed and stumbled down the steps into darkness.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LauraKinney8 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:00 am

Flash:
My eyes widened in amazement. He was right, I haven't seen a place like this before. Then I stumbled after him down the long dark staircase. "This is cool, but I know earth dragons can you know.....do that.....but I didn't know dragnets could do it." I said confused a little bit.

I love Naruto, Starwars, Dc, and Marvel!!!!!! X-23 for life!!!!!!!!!
LauraKinney8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:22 am

Aster
He reached the bottom of the stairs and moved so that Flash could come sit beside him. "Yah, it's coming on a little fast. I only just came into my powers a couple of weeks ago when Umber and I were being attacked by some rouges." He shrugged, "Umber said it's rare, but ocationally in a life threating situation dragonetts can come into their powers earley." He shook himself and stood up, he didn't like lying but he was embarassed enough about the prophesy and it aperantly involved the war anyways and didn't want to threaten their friendship. "Now come on! I can only keep these walls up for so long and with you here I can acually see!"
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:06 pm

Bump?
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LauraKinney8 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:39 am

Flash:
I chuckled and ran up to Aster. "Well I guess its a good thing that you have your powers now."

LauraKinney8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:57 pm

Aster
"Yah, good thing you've got yours too so we can see!" He said with a laugh and began looking around the room to see the walls were covered in faded paintings. "Wow! Look at these! I wonder who made this place?" He asked allowed in wonder.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LauraKinney8 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:20 pm

(So sorry I haven't been posting!)
Flash:
I walked closer to the walls and took a closer look. I shook my body and began to glow a little bit. "Yeah and I wonder what these paintings mean." I put a claw up to one of the paintings and traced a picture of a dragon.

LauraKinney8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:39 pm

(Haha it's fine so have I!)
Aster
"I don't know, I've been looking through our archives for a match but I've been unsuccessful." He said, looking at the paintings.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LauraKinney8 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:57 am

Flash:
"Oh." I said and nodded. "Well I've never seen anything like this before."

LauraKinney8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonheart48 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:01 pm

I'm back what'd I miss
π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 πˆπ’ 𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 π˜πŽπ” πƒπŽ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

┍ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ β”‘
Hello all, I'm Dragonheart48
but you can call me heart or
Dh if you want. I'm a pretty
big marvel fan, as you can
see and I love rping various
things. I'm always up for a
trade or pm, so feel free to
send any of those my way.
I'm also actively searching
for shapeshifting characters
━ ━ ━ ━ Β© ━ ━ ━ ━
roleplay character storage
adoptable character hub

links:
Raptor Island | link
Return | The Voids
Shatteredclan | Return
β”• ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ β”™

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 πƒπŽπ„π’π'𝐓 πŒπ„π€π π˜πŽπ” 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 π“πŽ πƒπŽ πˆπ“.
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me