WARRIORCATS ROLEPLAY!!!!!! ALL CLANS

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: WARRIORCATS ROLEPLAY!!!!!! ALL CLANS

Postby CrookedStar_RULES! » Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:00 am

Clan: RiverClan

Name: WillowLeaf

Coloring: Light Brown

Markings: White Muzzle, White boots, and A White Spot On Her Chest

Mate/Crush: StormScar

Personality: Strong, Loving, Friendly, Take charge type of girl.

Back Story: WillowLeaf was born in RiverClan with only a mother. Her father was a loner and was forbidden to see her or her mom. WillowLeaf had a sister whose name was WinterKit (Kit because she was taken as a kit.) Her father took WinterKit as a kit and WillowLeaf has not seen her since. Her mom died when she was an Appretince from a diese that has no name and no cure. She is living happily with her mate StormScar. ( in riverclan.) But she knows something that no one but the medchine cat knows. SHE IS EXPECTING KITS! As this was a accental pregnacy and she is really young to be a Queen she is having a hard time trying to tell every one expecilly her mate StormCloud, she will need to find the streanth soon though seeing how she is 1 moons in her pregnacy.
Hi. I love drawling and writing. My prounons are she/her, my name is maddison. I love warrior cats hence the name. If you guys want to talk or rp them I am totally in.
CrookedStar_RULES!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CrookedStar_RULES! » Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:28 am

Clan: RiverClan

Name: StormCloud

Coloring: Black

Markings: White UnderBelly, and a White Tail tip

Mate/Crush: WillowLeaf

Peronality: Strong, Prowerful, Friendly but can be very sharp sometimes.

BackStory: StormCloud came from a troubled family. He was born a loner with 3 siblings, 3 sisters. Once he was 6 moons old he ran away from his so called "family". And he was by himself for a whole moon lter he was found and taken into riverclan where he met his mate WillowLeaf.
Hi. I love drawling and writing. My prounons are she/her, my name is maddison. I love warrior cats hence the name. If you guys want to talk or rp them I am totally in.
CrookedStar_RULES!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeafFrost177 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:05 pm

Clan: Thunderclan
Name: Shyfern
Gende: Shecat
Colouring: White
Markings: pale yellow cape, pale yellow boots.
Mate or crush: NO.
Personality: Kind, Friendly and a bit shy when you first meet her
Back story: Shyfern was born in thunderclan. Her mother is called Skyfur, and her father is called Sheepfur. Sheepfur died in a battle with windclan.
LeafFrost177

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me