Realm of the Dragon (Open/Accepting/New)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Realm of the Dragon (Open/Accepting/New)

Postby Jen-chan » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:38 am

Can I change Ruby's age to 900 instead of 989?)

Ruby uncurled herself from where she had been resting her scales flaming as she stretched before dying back down to a ember glow.She looked around wondering if anyone was around and if they had anything of interest to say.Her mood was already darkening as it always did when she first woke up.She heard a roar from near by and tilted her head curious keeping her small wings folded tight due to the thick trees she moved along the ground towards the sound leaving a trail of charred foot prints behind her
Jen-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyrrhuloxia. » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:26 am

Eye of the Hurricane/Hurricane
Hurricane growled at the pain that was coursing through his wing, and tried once more to free himself, but only succeeded in making the branches tear further into his flesh. He roared again, then hung limply, feeling hot blood begin to flow out of his wounds.
Pyrrhuloxia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deku baba » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:23 am

(all my characters are open)

The Lack Of Light/Lightless
The Lack Of Light was, at that very moment, slinking after a lone doe. It was a good meal, with a fair bit of meat on it. Sliding on his belly, covered by the shadows, he leapt. The doe's neck was snapped, killing it instantly in a painless, bloodshead free way.

Reflective Scale/Reflect
The large metal bulk that was Reflective scale was currently lazing about on a mountain. He was laying om the very top, snow around him. His back, also had a dusting of snow and his scales were cold to the touch.

Fish That Swims In River/Fish
The blue dragoness had had an enjoyable evening of hunting her name- fish. She had a large pile of the creature stacked up in her cave, as she curled around it protectively.

Plague That Rots Away/Rotaway
Grinning eerily from ear to ear, the rotting corpse of a dragon was perched high in a tree. The tree,a shrivelled old thing, seemed to be breaking under the dragon's weight
strade | adult | he/him + it/its
goal - collecting all frogs + bugs!
deku baba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jen-chan » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:37 pm

Ruby Lightning/ Ruby

Ruby stood up on her hind legs stretching her long slender body up as she found the source of the roaring.She grinned widely as she spotted the dragon that seemed to have crashed into the trees and was now stuck.She sank back down wondering if she should help or leave them finally after a while of debating and setting fire to some bushes around her she stood back up again using her tail as balance as she stretched upwards to call to the dangling dragon"Now how did this happen I wonder?"She calls with a laugh
Jen-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyrrhuloxia. » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:33 pm

Eye of Hurricane/Hurricane
Hurricane was able to move his head just enough to look at the sound of the voice. He frowned at the dragoness, who appeared upside down to him. He thought about asking for help but his pride got the better of him and instead he said just snarled at the stranger, baring his sharp teeth.
Pyrrhuloxia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jen-chan » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:36 am

Ruby Lightning/Ruby

Ruby barred her teeth in return blowing a small ring of fire up at him."Now is that any way to treat someone who can help?"She asks him twisting her head to look at him better.She could get up to him with a bit of maneuvering possibly.
Jen-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyrrhuloxia. » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:50 am

Eye of Hurricane/Hurricane
"I don't need any help," Hurricane muttered as he glared at the flame colored dragoness. In his annoyance little sparks of electricity began to flash across his grey-blue scales.
Pyrrhuloxia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jen-chan » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:02 am

Ruby Lightning/Ruby

"Keep telling yourself that"She retorts her own scales burning brighter from their ember glow her own annoyance growing as well.Why couldn't males simply admit they needed help?It would make things so much simpler.And why was she still considering helping this arrogant dragon? She settled back down on her haunches tensing before leaping into the tree keeping her own wings tight against her back and using her tail to wrap around branches to keep from falling back out as well as her claws it took several minutes before she was sure she wasn't going to either get tangled up in the branches or plummet back down to the ground
Jen-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyrrhuloxia. » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:22 am

Eye of the Hurricane/Hurricane
His pride hurt, Hurricane reluctantly watched the dragoness as she jumped into the tree. He had to admit to himself that he probably could use some help but there was no way he'd ever ask for it. His wing was starting to throb now and he couldn't help but hiss in pain.
Pyrrhuloxia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jen-chan » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:48 am

Ruby Lightning/Ruby

Ruby craned her head back so she could see where the dragon was exactly before beginning to climb her way up towards him.Her tail kept tangling with the branches as she climbed causing her to have to stop and untangle it her temper growing.Her scales were red hot but not yet flaming, and burned the branches she touched any leaves or twigs smoked and fell out of her way burned from her fire before she finally made it up with only having slipped or burned through a branch a couple of times.
Jen-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me