The Clan Divided Role-Play(Open)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Treacheries of The Divided Clan Role-Play{Full}

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:23 am

~ F l u t t e r i n g a z e ~
Fennec fox

*Flutteringaze flashed her a look of pure rage* " No one told you? You snake-tongued liar! You should have known the moment I was gone! For all you would have known I COULD HAVE BEEN DEAD!"
~ S w e e t n e c t a r ~
Orangespice

*Sweetnectar still scurried, collecting pine cones and trinkets while he walked. He stopped as he heard faint sobs coming from his right. Carefully, In his honey badger form, he poked his head out towards where the sounds were coming from. Orangespice was there, all alone. Sweetnectar sat next to her, quietly*
~ Starlingkit ~
Honeyglow

*Starlingkit raised her head, wiping blood off of her newly made scars. She had never felt so... weak infront of a stranger before. Though she wanted to use her powers to get away, to hide, dive, do something to get away, she stayed put. Starlingkit shook her head, and gave her a blunt smile* "No, I'm just heading to the barn." *She said in a choked whisper, unable to lower, or raise her voice due to how much pain she was in*
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amyloid » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:32 pm

Orangespice (Sweetnectar)

Orangespice heaved, and turned around, noticing the badger besides her. Usually, she’d view the badger as a threat to the tribe and shoo it away, but right now, she didn’t care. The badger’s eyes seemed more caring and sympathetic than the eyes of the other cats. She tilted her head at the badger: “Hey. Are you alone too?” She sighed, “no more alone than me. All these cats have family. Only I have nothing. Even Vinestar, who was so cruel and so cold-hearted, had Crumpet who loved her. And I? My companions are only the memories of Smokepaw.” She patted the badger on the head, then continued: “nah, I won’t hurt you. If Vinestar wants to deal with you, let her do that herself.” Orangespice managed to smile at the badger. “You’re a good listener, aren’t you? Similar to Jaykit before he died…..”
Hi there! Call me Amy. I'm usually active!
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:14 am

[/color][/center]
Orangespice

"You know," *He paused* "It isn't your fault Jaykit died and Smokefeather got exiled." *His voice was low and soothing as he turned his sympathetic gaze towards the sad she-cat*
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:33 am

RoseThorn
Tags: FlutterinGaze

"I am sorry I didn't know. I would have tried to come and find you. But I have been very busy. I am happy you arnt dead though." RoseThorn said.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amyloid » Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:46 pm

Orangespice

Orangespice was a bit startled. She rubbed her eyes. It might be her illusion, but did she just hear the badger talk? Anyway, it doesn’t matter. Orangespice scoffed bitterly. “No….Smokefeather wasn’t supposed to get exiled. The other cats suggested it. Vinestar was one of them. The old leader was too old to do anything, and I.. I was too weak.” She sighed, “I had to watch her go.”
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:22 pm

Fennec fox

"You didn't know.. after
All those countless moons I disappeared, she was too busy flirting with a bunch of POINTLESS toms. She was stuck in her perfect world to EVEN lend a claw and help her own SISTER. She didn't ask around, she didn't check where she went, instead, she decided to get a tom, and become a queen because she was useless being a warrior. What a stereotypical POINTLESS life you have, Sister."

OPEN

"The leader wasn't too old." *He paused* "He was insane. After his kits, Prickleskit and Fenneckit died from a fox attack, he murdered his mate out of rage. He let it happen. I was there to see it all. The clan did nothing to stop it, because they were useless. No cat was in the right mind set in that time, and to be honest, I feel as if Smokefeather would be able to join the clan with Vinestar around. She'd see her as useful." *He turned his golden-blue gaze towards her, it was sure the badger had seen something... Unexplainable*
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amyloid » Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:43 pm

Orangespice

Orangespice sighed again. “Yeah, I guess so. Smokefeather used to be so cheerful. I still remember the look on her face whenever she turned…crazy.” Orangespice gulped. “Her eyes would turn white, and then she’d foam at the mouth and shake me furiously.” She stifled down a sob. “I was helpless, you know. The medicine cat wouldn’t do anything. Said that she was “too sick”. Orangespice heaved one last time, and stood up, waving to the badger. “Don’t tell anybody I cried. That won’t do any good. And……thank you.” She said, and slowly walked away.
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:52 pm

OPEN

*Sweetnectar dipped his head, sighing. Closing his eyes, he opened them to see the dimming rays of the sun fade. For some reason... cats always seemed it was easier to talk to a dangerous badger than a secretive cat. He stood, swishing his pelt out before he walked back to camp, the swamp out of his mind finally. He felt bad for the conflicted she-cat, but didn;t know what to do to help her*
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:15 am

RoseThorn
Tags: Open

RoseThorn knew she was going to do something rude, so she turned and just walked away. Her heart ached. Why did her sister treat her this way? What had she ever done to deserve this? When they were kits, they got along. But now they didn't.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:05 am

Fennec fox

*Flutteringaze lowered her head, sobbing silently to herself, Rosethorn had left her for moons on end. Flutteringaze knew she had tried her best to get back to the clan, kill Vinestar, so that she and her sister might rule together. It was a pointless dream, for her sister was carrying out the dreams of her parents, not the dreams Flutteringaze and Rosethorn yearned for. Flutteringaze whipped her tears, looking over to Fennec fox* "Let's go. I don't need this she-cat in my life, for she is a stereotypical queen who will not be remembered once she dies."
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me