The Clan Divided Role-Play(Open)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Treacheries of The Divided Clan Role-Play{Full}

Postby PaintedStar » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:11 am

RoseThorn
Tags: FlutteringGaze

RoseThorn spun around when she heard her name being called. "Yes." She asked slowly. She was ready for a harsh remarke.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeysageandmagic » Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:14 am

Tags- Prickles

Willowdrift smiled shakily. “It’s alright, neither of us knew that would happen. I’m…” she tried not to tear up “…I’m, um, sorry she said all that about you. You didn’t deserve any of that. Thanks for standing up for me…”

honeysageandmagic | she/her | commissions open
Toyhouse | Gifts | Tumblr |
falling in love with the world one day at a time<3
honeysageandmagic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby * R0ze * » Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:45 am

BlackOut'Gaze

: he trotted around a camp spotting willow'drift. : " i need you to send out herb patrols. " : he said in an urgent tone before running off. :

███████████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
link. link. link. link.

── *R0ze* - She/Her credit.
* R0ze *

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeysageandmagic » Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:13 pm

Tags- Blackout

(ah, sorry, ill get to that later, but rn prickles and willowdrift are having a conversation in the woods)

honeysageandmagic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:59 pm

~ P r i c k l e s ~
Willowdrift

*Prickles eyes were full of sympathy as he pulled the she-cat in for a small hug. It seemed he was also shivering, his fur was sticking up, hence the name for Prickles* "I'm sorry for you to, Willow." *He whispered* "No cat should ever be treated like this."

~ F l u t t e r i n g a z e ~
Rosethorn, Fennecfox

*Flutteringaze did not move from her spot. She did not pull her sister in for a hug, nor did she slap her. Instead, she teared up* "You... you never came back for me when I was exiled... I bet you forgot I even existed." *Flutteringaze's voice was full of pent up anger and sadness, it was as if she was spitting toxin from her mouth. She leaned against Fennec fox for support, it was obvious she was not in good shape. Her stomach area was shriveled to nothing, and her fur was mangled, covered in mud. Two of her ribs were broken, bent and misshapen*

MY 1000 POST FINALLYYY
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeysageandmagic » Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:09 pm

Tags- Prickles

Willowdrift leaned into the hug. It felt nice to have someone- anyone - care for her. "It's fine, I guess. I know I'm not exactly the most useful cat, and I'm not strong or powerful like all of the other cats in the clan. I understand why she doesn't like me. I just can't stand it when someone is getting pushed around and I can't do anything to stop it."

honeysageandmagic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:45 pm

Redacted because wrong forum-
Last edited by XxvPARANORMAvxX on Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:50 pm

RoseThorn
Tags: FlutteringGaze

Since the last time RoseThorn had seen FlutteringGaze, she had changed. Thanks to Prickles. "I did not know. No one told you. I am sorry." She said while sitting back and watching her sister. "I do have news though..." RoseThorn hesitated.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:01 pm

MossPaw

The apprentice had been quietly cleaning the nest - and by extension the den - when there'd been immense and sudden pain. Not on HER behalf, but... the scream. She whips around to stare, her eyes wide and almost immediately sees the poor kit.

"Oh no!" Is mewed in horror, her voice thick with emotion; theres only One cat in the whole wide world who can fix this. Her father. She shivers all over but despite her otherwise pushover personality the has a spine of steel when it comes to kits. Would RoseThorn kill her? No... she'd kill HAVOCKIT. And then VineStar would kill her. Kill them all. Her breath shutters a moment, because other than the night of the snake attack she hasn't been cared for. She could... she doesn't have a choice. "Havockit, i - " they wouldn't want to leave their mother (even if she's a monster who cares very little for her kits' wellbeing) "you understand that ____ is hurt, right?" Is choked. Her round ears flicker to and fro, desperate to not be overheard. "And if I don't... do... something... they'll likely die. " Her heart hammers in her chest as she tries to comfort the kit with soft caresses. She can't leave any of these kits here.... no... they'd TALK. Someone would know.

There's a leftover rabbit pelt from some queens' meal, and it's not in poor shape. Yes, that would do. She swallows and carefully loads each of RoseThorns' four kits into it, mindful of the injury. Is she seriously considering-

Absolutely.

Her heart hammers in her chest. "I love you Havockit. Come with me, please. " no matter that if she's caught she'd be murdered.. (if only to cover up the ... the... the accident .

------

HoneyGlow

The date with MushroomClaw had gone AMAZINGLY .. but he hasn't kissed her. It's been their what, fourth date? She sighs and stares at the sky, she'd already hunted, and eaten (though prey taists like dirt. ) The pretty reverse pelted Bengal blinks her golden eyes and frowns. Maybe he doesn't like her? Maybe. She sighs and climbs down from the tree.

Walking through the forest she comes across a scent. Then, after following it a bit she comes across a kit. The kit who faintly scents of BitterSweet. Why is she out here?? "Hello?" Is asked to StarlingKit. "My name is HoneyGlow. Are you lost?"

---------

FallenRains/Star

He's exhausted, but the healer turns towards the yell of the stranger, "my name is FallenStar. " Is said in greeting as he seems to appear from the shadows, his pelt is perfect camouflage. The silvery cat stands silently before this... resurrected he-cat, inhaling his scent. "Hello Rising," is greeted warmly, "I remember you." Though he'd been a kit...

The warrior who had been needed to act as the leader to Equanimity Clan pauses; "how did you die?" Though there are signs of pain that his so-called gift reminds him of, nagging in his head, burning in his muscles, shattering bones - Dontletthemdie.Cantletthemdie.PleaseSTARClan!! he takes a deep breath, "welcome to Equanimity Clan. What exactly are you offering should we allow you to stay RisingSun?"

It's a standard question, one he has to ask - has no choice but to ask. Hes..He's... so lonely... and STARCLAN are shouting...

------

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amyloid » Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:22 pm

Orangespice

Orangespice left the two cats alone, but she wasn't going to sleep. Her mind was filled with bitterness. All these cats in pairs and groups. Even that puny little Secretpaw had Beepaw as her friend. It seems like the only one who is lonely and bitter was her. Orangespice trotted along the paths, glaring at the friends and lovers who passed by her. She wanted to scratch their smiles off their faces. Orangespice laughed bitterly. "Where are you, Smokefeather? Why did you leave me?" She thought to herself, "I'm so lonely...All these cats. All these friends and lovers. Only me, alone." What really bothered her wasn't that she was alone. It was that nobody ever CARED. Even after all these battles she'd fought, after all she had suffered, nobody really paid attention to her. Finally, Orangespice couldn't take it. She slumped to the floor, sobbing to herself.
Hi there! Call me Amy. I'm usually active!
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me