The Clan Divided Role-Play(Open)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Treacheries of The Divided Clan Role-Play{Full}

Postby PaintedStar » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:49 am

RoseThorn
Tags: SweetNectar

"I was wondering if you know of a stream nearby?" RoseThorn asked. She rembered all of the times she had tried to flirt with him. RoseThorn felt bad about it. But she had learned that being your true self is the only way to get a tom. "Also, this is kinda random, but I am so sorry about the past. Back then, I was different then I am now. I hope you will forgive me." She meowed softly.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:13 am

Quick heads up! Prickles and Willowdift have not been meeting up with each other, and Rosethorn and Prickles have not broken up just yet.

~ P r i c k l e s ~
Willowdrift, Orangespice

*Prickles blinked, flicking his tail. He was confused and hurt* " Really.. I would never do that to rose.."*His heart sunk in his chest as he looked at the ground*

~ S w e e t n e c t a r ~
Rosethorn

*Sweetnectar dipped his head a tad* " I accept the apology." *Sweetnectar whispered, as he began to draw shapes into the dirt. He stopped at the question* Ḧm, I only know of the swampland, and there it is sacred. Maybe you can explore the south? I've never been over there before,¨

~ C r u m p e t ~
Vinestar, Smokefeather, Chasingmoon

Crumpet dipped his head, backing away so Vinestar could talk to the she-cat*
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amyloid » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:27 pm

Orangespice

Orangespice flicked her tail slightly. "As long as you get out of my way, I'll be nice to you. Manners nowadays...." She grumbled.
Hi there! Call me Amy. I'm usually active!
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeysageandmagic » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:23 pm

Tags- Prickles, Orangespice

Willowdrift flicked her tail. “Orangespice, I think you should leave.”

honeysageandmagic | she/her | commissions open
Toyhouse | Gifts | Tumblr |
falling in love with the world one day at a time<3
honeysageandmagic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amyloid » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:57 pm

Orangespice

Orangespice hissed at Willowdrift: "Did I ask you to talk? I'm going to leave anyways. I don't need some little medicine cat to remind me that. You've never lost a friend. You've never been abused by your family. By the moons, you've never even ever been a loner! What makes you think that you can boss ME around, huh?" Orangespice's eyes widened as she realized what she had said. "Ugh, forget about it, I'm going to sleep." She stormed away.
Hi there! Call me Amy. I'm usually active!
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:44 pm

FallenRains/Star

He's exhausted, but the healer turns towards the yell of the stranger, "my name is FallenStar. " Is said in greeting as he seems to appear from the shadows, his pelt is perfect camouflage. The silvery cat stands silently before this... resurrected he-cat, inhaling his scent. "Hello Rising," is greeted warmly, "I remember you." Though he'd been a kit...

The warrior who had been needed to act as the leader to Equanimity Clan pauses; "how did you die?" Though there are signs of pain that his so-called gift reminds him of, nagging in his head, burning in his muscles, shattering bones - Dontletthemdie.Cantletthemdie.PleaseSTARClan!! he takes a deep breath, "welcome to Equanimity Clan. What exactly are you offering should we allow you to stay?"

It's a standard question, one he has to ask - has no choice but to ask. Hes..He's... so lonely...

------>>

MossPaw

She pokes her head into the nursery, seeing as RoseThorn has left the kits... her own Gift is coming to fruition, it hurts. It feels like drowning unless she's with a kit. "Oh hello little ones. " Is greeted, happy that they most likely can't see her. Shes..She's... ugly now. The venom had made her lose her once beautiful pelt in patches, and she misses being remotely pretty. VineStar ignores her, mostly. And the kits of the Clan... tiptoe around her.

-----

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:40 pm

RoseThorn
Tags: Open

"Sure thank you so much." RoseThorn said with a smile she headed south. She knew Mosspaw was with her kits, so she knew the four kits would be fine. Mosspaw was a wonderful she cat. RoseThorn stepped over mud puddles. Not wanting to get her paws dirty.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:05 pm

~ S w e e t n e c t a r ~
Rosethorn

*Sweetnectar smiled at the she-cat, dipping his head her way. He whirled around and headed the opposite direction. Looking around, he pulled himself into a secret tunnel out of camp. Quickly, he poofed in to a very small but bulky, honey-badger. He began to make his way to the swamp, picking up small rabbits and worms along the way.*

~ B i t t e r s w e e t ~
Clover, Fallenstar

Bittersweet smiled at her leader, happy he was finally in shape to now take his place as the clan leader. It made her reminace the pretty she-cat she had killed... she slowly looked away to face clover*

~ B r i t t l e k i t ~
Mosspaw, Honeykit, Marigoldkit, Havockit

*Brittlekit noticed Mosspaws presence, but he mistaken it for his mothers. He mewed loudly, his little squeaks were full of terror as he dragged himself towards the she-cat with only his front legs, Havockit was too harsh on him, even if she was playing*

~ P r i c k l e s ~
Willowdrift

*Prickles eyes were full of hurt as he slid next to Willowdrift's side, watching as Orangespice leaped away* "I'm so sorry.. I really didn't mean to make any of that happen..." *He whispered, his voice full of shame*

! F l u f f b a l l !
OPEN

*Fluffball wandered aimlessly, his eyes sunken and full of bags, his beak twisted and cracked, and his stomach nothing but a twig inside. He plopped down, gnawing a bone he had stole from a sleeping kitten. He felt really bad about it, but he needed to eat. With his beak, he began to strip off any remaining meat off the bone, before he clamped it down his throat*
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:57 am

RoseThorn
Tags: Open!

RoseThorn found a small stream. She knelt and drank. The water tasted good in her dry throat. She wondered where Prickles was.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:15 am

~ F l u t t e r i n g a z e ~
Fennec fox, Rosethorn

*Flutteringaze stopped at Fennec fox's side as she saw her sister* 'Rosethorn...?" *She called*
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me