The Clan Divided Role-Play(Open)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Treacheries of The Divided Clan Role-Play{Full}

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:37 pm

~ Crumpet ~
Smokefeather, Chasingmoon

*Crumpet looked at her and sighed, knowing this she-cat wouldn't stop asking questions until she was gone. He pointed in the direction of the waterfall* "Go there, you can spot some mice and crows there. But hurry, leaf-fall is ending quickly. There won't be a lot, but youĺl be able to fill your stomach. He hoped to the ghosts that she would leave them alone in such catastrophic chaos*

~ Prickles ~
Rosethorn, Brittlekit, Honeykit, Willowdrift

*Prickles took a sigh of pure anxiety as he looked towards his mate and kits. He shivered as he saw his kitś's back as if someone had taken it and twisted it in the most violent way they could. He felt enclosed in the walls of the nursery again, as if he was suffocating in the sky above. He shivered, almost collapsing on himself* ¨Er... ill be back in a bit, Rose¨ *He whispered before he bolted out of the nursery. He looked at his paws, he was trembling violently. He teared up, looking towards the now-black sky* Iḿ too young. Iḿ not ready *He looked back at the nursery, everything was so...Loud.* They won´t mind if I left for just a moment... *With shaky paws, he headed out of camp, terrified of the life ahead. He had no other cat in the clan he could lean on.. for there were no other queens.. or toms who could empathize with him. He still felt so small in the big clan life...*Am I.. regretting I became mates with Rosethorn...? *He shook his head, quivering. He shut his thoughts up and left Nettleclan territory; a long trudge in a direction he knew well. It led him back to the barn he knew of well.. but was too scared to talk to any of the cats, and to his beautiful old burrow, untouched. He smiled, happy to see his home again. He ran towards it, bolting into the entrance of his den. He curled around himself, his frame touching the sides of his... small little burrow. He didn´t care though, this place would always feel like home*

~ Sweetnectar ~

*Sweetnectar gave a shy glance at the nursery, his milky black eyes were twinkling in the stars as he noticed Prickles dashing out of camp. He took a step towards where the tom went, but he didn't feel like he had enough strength to talk about such emotions. Instead, he sat down, and began to draw small, murky-like shapes into the ground. He gave a smile as his picture was finished*
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amyloid » Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:40 pm

Smokefeather

Smokefeather nodded politely. She knew that this isn’t a good time to talk. She pranced over to the leaf pile, sniffing for prey, but not without keeping an eye on the other two fighting cats. One was familiar, with green eyes. Another she haven’t met before. However, there was one similarity. Both had a cruel, ruthless look in their eyes. Smokefeather shivered. Maybe it was better to faint after all.
Hi there! Call me Amy. I'm usually active!
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeysageandmagic » Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:58 pm

Tags- anyone! This is just to get the rp active again lol

Willowdrift was in the woods, collecting herbs for Rosethorn. “I hope that the kits are doing well, they’re so cute!” She gushed. She gently picked another leaf from the ground. Suddenly, she heard a loud rustle. “Who is it?” She asked, suddenly very frightened.

honeysageandmagic | she/her | commissions open
Toyhouse | Gifts | Tumblr |
falling in love with the world one day at a time<3
honeysageandmagic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amyloid » Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:14 pm

Orangespice

Orangespice came out of the bushes, shaking off the leaves on her pelt. She was about to go eat something to get herself to calm down. Suddenly, she saw Willowdrift, a frightened look on her face. Orangespice snickered. Such a pathetic cat. No wonder she couldn’t become a warrior. A cat like her would probably faint at the sight of any gore. It would be nice to play with her a little, though. Just to see how this medicine cat would react. Orangespice stepped forward, her expression changing into a sweet, sickening smile. A strong, orange mist evaporated from her, filling the air with the scent of oranges. “Oh, it’s you, Willowdrift!” She purred, “What are you doing here?”
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:29 pm

~ Prickles ~

*Prickles poked his head from of the tree trunk, his eyes watery and red. It didn't help with the orange smoke coming from.. Orangespice..? He closed his eyes, the smell of tangerines nauseating*
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeysageandmagic » Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:30 pm

Tags- Orangespice

“Oh, hello Orangespice! I was just gathering herbs.” Willowdrift backed up a little. This cat made her nervous. “Why, do you need my help with anything?”

honeysageandmagic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:33 pm

~ Prickles ~
OPEN!

*He leaned into where the voices were coming, listening into the conversation*
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:43 pm

(Sorry. Life is... an issue.)

------

FallenRains/ Star

Blue eyes are bleary as he stares at FennecFox- taken back by her tone. The silver cat takes a deep breath and reminds himself mentally, Shes upset. This isnt a personal attack. Then, the healer pulls his fluffy tail back around himself, "Fennec," is began quietly - refusing to raise his voice because then they'd BOTH be yelling (and that gets them nowhere!) - "I apologize for her behavior. Stealth had no right to step over the boundaries and rules you've set. Unfortunately the oversight is my own, as I was distracted and didn't relay the rules to her properly. I will rectify that and request that she apologize to you, fully."

The threat doesn't go unnoticed, however, what can he do?? He needs this place, the barn, and by extension her. "I am still searching for a place for the Equanimity Clan to live, hopefully soon I'll find it. I apologize that we are in your fur so much. " He flicks his ears and awaits a further rebuke. (Not that he deserves it...)

------>>

MossPaw

She'd finished making nests for her clanmates, hauling moss and bracken and soft dry grass bit by tedious bit, and then shaping nests. She hurts. Why is her leader, VineStar, so mad at her? And poor HavocKit was so upset.

She's so tired. The apologize yawns, glances at the light outside the den and silently berates herself for being so weak. See anyone else resting in the middle of the day, weakling? No. Just because you got bit by those snakes doesnt mean that you should take it easy!! Kittypet! Her calico pelt is patchy - having fallen out because of the swelling from the snake bites, and she feels ugly, she pointedly ignores her reflection when she passes a puddle.

----->>

HoneyGlow

Her pretty green eyes turn to MushroomClaw, warm and showing her exhaustion. "Of course!" Is mewed in surprise, a smile finding her muzzle. The reverse Bengal takes a step towards the poisonous pelted tomcat, "your meadow sounds gorgeous, I would love to go with you." She spots Crumpet, the cat who shunned her for trying to help him - and resolves to TRY to talk it out with him tomorrow, as it isn't good to fight with her clanmates, even if they are in the wrong.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amyloid » Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:39 pm

Orangespice (Willowdrift, Prickles?)

Orangespice giggled slightly, looking at the confused cat. The smoke subsided a little. She tilted her head slightly. "Oh, goodness, you don't seem to be affected by my mist, don't you?" She purred, albeit in a malicious way. "Guess that's because you aren't important enough for me to concentrate on..." She snickered, "why aren't you crooning over some sick cat now? You should be doing your job instead of prancing around here like a pathetic kit. There had been lots of losses in the clan now, and I'm sure you don't want to anger Vinestar.." Orangespice laughed and smacked the ground with her tail before glaring at the she-cat again. "Now, go away. I don't want cats like you getting in my way. It makes me sick." She pushed at Willowdrift, not noticing Prickles. It certainly made her mood better.
(Orangespice is just mean that way, don't take it personally)

Aurorapaw (open)

Aurora was wandering around the camp, feeling quite mopey. Usually, Almondpaw would be besides her, and then they would go play together in the meadows. However, Almond is sleeping right now, and Aurorapaw was told to not wake him up, being shooed away by other cats, Aurorapaw was forced to leave and do something on her own. Suddenly, a blue butterfly flew through the forest. Aurorapaw was quite interested by it, so she leapt through the forest, chasing the butterfly. She didn't notice that she was leaving camp borders.....
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeysageandmagic » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:36 am

Tags- Orangespice

Orangespice shoved Willowdrift, sending her to the ground. Willowdrift was shaking. She knew that not every cat in the clan liked her, but what did she do to deserve this? She stared at Orangespice’s retreating figure, her eyes wide with fear.

honeysageandmagic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me