Amber and Silver (Wolf RP, Play!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Amber and Silver (Wolf RP, Play!)

Postby marybelle » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:22 am

Alexandra
Commander | Silver Pack | Tags: Hunting party | Camp

Alex sat there waiting for Heron to lead. As she glanced around she noticed her pups coming to her at top speed. 'Oh no.' she thought. 'Why can't they just sleep-in!' These were the only people she didn't want to see.
Last edited by marybelle on Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marybelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marybelle » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:55 pm

Alexandra
Commander | Silver Pack | Tags: Hunting party | Camp

Alex quickly trotted after the group and joined them before her pups could catch up. As she reached the party she heard the noise. Resisting the urge to look she quietly replied: "Yah, I heard it."
marybelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:17 pm

Aila 'Ai'- Amber- 6- f- Den mother- Wants alphas mate- Crush: Cyclone- Pregnant (Yinn and Yangg)- Camp- Tags: Cyclone

The sweet but sometimes shy tan female looked up as she heard her crush. "Hello Cyclone," she said with a sweet smile, then sighed as she yawned again.

Trace- Amber- 10 mo.- m- Hunter Trainee- Wants hunter- Crush: open (homo)- too young to have pups- camp- Tags: open

The playful but nervous trainee yipped and looked around a moment. He wagged his tail as he saw a bug zipping by on tiny wings. The cute silver male moved to follow it, and tilted his head. Black ears and a pink and black nose twitched a bit as he followed.

Navii- Amber- 4- f- All around- Crush: Karter- Pups: not yet- Linkk is brother- camp- Tags: Karter, Kai

The gentle but stubborn tan female made a small sound, shaking her head some. She flicked her tail as she looked to Kai then to Karter. She nodded as she looked at the handsome wolf, then sighed a bit. "Okay, we'll rest for...six minutes? That should be enough."

Linkk 'Linky'- Amber- 4- m- All Around- Crush: open (homo)- has to adopt- Navii is sister-in-law Camp- Tags: open

The gentle and silly male wagged his tail as he went to the prey pile. He yawned a bit, then shook his head. He twitched his ears a moment. Blue eyes landed on a squirrel, and he took it.

Kai- Amber- 4- m- Hunter- Crush: open (bi)- Pups one day - Shadow and others- camp- Tags: Karter and Navii

The loyal but willful male shook out his pure brown coat of fur, then blue eyes watched them. He nodded as he said "Okay.” He flicked his tail as he stopped and looked at the other male, and the female too. He offered a small smile to her, then looked to Karter once more.

Okami 'Oka' or 'Ami'- Amber- 1- f- Hunter trainee- wants Beta or Alpha- crush: perhaps Kitsune- was adopted by Kaonashi way back when- camp- Tags: Kitsune

The sweet but shy pretty she wolf flicked her black tail. She made a small sound, black ears twitching, as she looked up. "I... I do sometimes," she sighed. She shook her head a bit.

Thunder- Silver- 3- m- Den Tender- Crush: Xavier (homo)- has to adopt- Lightning is sister- camp- Tags: Xavier

The pretty black male turned golden eyes to his crush, now begun to realize. He flicked his tail and twitched his ears again. He had begun to realize he liked the other male...He shook his head, then said "Oh, no, I mean, I was asking if we should move, but I don't know if we can head them even."

Lightning- Silver- 4- f- Tracker- Crush: open (bi)- no pups yet- Thunder is brother- camp - Tags: Uciel, Kalen[/b]

The sweet and stubborn female twitched golden ears and a black nose. She hummed a canine sound as she looked to Uciel again. She dipped her head to Kalen a moment, as well, then shook her head. She got into the nest, and said "I feel like he's already told you...I'm just not hungry lately."

Stormy- [u]Silver- 4- f- Hunter- wants Alpha kind of (er, mate)- Bi; will like Shadow- pups one day- camp- Tags: Heron and co

The playful yet nervous white she wolf flicked her gray tail. Gray ears twitched as she looked to Heron then to Toby of course. She glanced to Alex as well, not so sure how she felt about the other she wolf...She looked up, saying "I hear it too," and tilting her head a bit.

Kaonashi- Silver- 4- m- Den tender - adopted Okami way back when, among others- camp- Tags: open

The playful but sometimes too quiet male yawned a bit as he looked around. He hoped Okami was doing well in the other pack..Shaking his black furred head, he hummed a canine sound. Blue eyes blinked a moment, then he stopped and looked around once more.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:36 pm

OOC: Responding in a few mins!
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:28 am

Arian | Warrior | Amber Pack | Tagging: Ravana | Location: Camp

Arian had been pacing, deep in thought, when someone ran straight into her. The mottled grey, red, and black she-wolf yipped In indignation. "Ravana!" She barked, then forced her voice to soften. Surely he hadn’t MEANT to run into her. "What’s going on, you’re running around in such a rush?" She asked.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:07 am

Arian frowned at that. "Well one just left a few minutes ago, Karter accompanied Kai and Navii. If you tried, you could probably catch up with them. They left not long ago in the direction of the mountains," She told him.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━ paco [002] silvi [004] & red [001]

Postby wildsight » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:36 am

PACO OF SILVER PACK

male - three years - scout - silver pack - no crush - tagged patrol

Paco was so busy lying around, he nearly flinched when his name was called. "Alright! I'll be right over!" He called, springing to his paws and padding over to the group. His tail wagged a bit as he glanced between the other wolves, awaiting for the patrols departure.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      SILVI OF AMBER PACK

female - four years - warrior - amber pack - no crush - tagged night

Silvi rolled her eyes at Night's response. "Of course. How could anyone forget?" She should have expected such an answer, but one could never be sure with a wolf such as Night. Her ears pricked at her question, raising her head a bit. "Someone might need me for something, so until everyone is too busy to bother complaining to me about whatever, I might as well stay here." Silvi could be quite irritable at times, but her loyalty always remained with the pack no matter what. Even if they annoyed her to no end, she would still put them first.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      REDD OF SILVER PACK

male - one year - warrior trainee - silver - no crush - tagged no one

As usual, Redd was hardly awake lying in the middle of Silver Pack's camp. He was somewhat dozing with his eyes closed and mouth partially opened, the only signs of movement was his rising and falling back and the occasional twitch of an ear. He had only woken up a few moments ago, but apparently it had been too early for him to do anything, so he might as well go back to sleep instead of waiting around.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:46 am

ooc; Danicalifornia, sure! feel free to! c:
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:31 pm

Aila 'Ai'- Amber- 6- f- Den mother- Wants alphas mate- Crush: Cyclone- Pregnant (Yinn and Yangg)- Camp- Tags: Cyclone

The sweet but sometimes shy tan female looked up as she heard her crush. "Hello Cyclone," she said with a sweet smile, then sighed as she yawned again.

Trace- Amber- 10 mo.- m- Hunter Trainee- Wants hunter- Crush: open (homo)- too young to have pups- camp- Tags: open

The playful but nervous trainee yipped and looked around a moment. He wagged his tail as he saw a bug zipping by on tiny wings. The cute silver male moved to follow it, and tilted his head. Black ears and a pink and black nose twitched a bit as he followed.

Navii- Amber- 4- f- All around- Crush: Karter- Pups: not yet- Linkk is brother- camp- Tags: Karter, Kai

The gentle but stubborn tan female made a small sound, shaking her head some. She flicked her tail as she looked to Kai then to Karter. She nodded as she looked at the handsome wolf, then sighed a bit. "Okay, we'll rest for...six minutes? That should be enough."

Linkk 'Linky'- Amber- 4- m- All Around- Crush: open (homo)- has to adopt- Navii is sister-in-law Camp- Tags: open

The gentle and silly male wagged his tail as he went to the prey pile. He yawned a bit, then shook his head. He twitched his ears a moment. Blue eyes landed on a squirrel, and he took it.

Kai- Amber- 4- m- Hunter- Crush: open (bi)- Pups one day - Shadow and others- camp- Tags: Karter and Navii

The loyal but willful male shook out his pure brown coat of fur, then blue eyes watched them. He nodded as he said "Okay.” He flicked his tail as he stopped and looked at the other male, and the female too. He offered a small smile to her, then looked to Karter once more.

Okami 'Oka' or 'Ami'- Amber- 1- f- Hunter trainee- wants Beta or Alpha- crush: perhaps Kitsune- was adopted by Kaonashi way back when- camp- Tags: Kitsune

The sweet but shy pretty she wolf flicked her black tail. She made a small sound, black ears twitching, as she looked up. "You know, Kitsune...you’re really nice to talk to. Did you know that?” she asked her, head tilted as she looked at her.

Thunder- Silver- 3- m- Den Tender- Crush: Xavier (homo)- has to adopt- Lightning is sister- camp- Tags: Xavier

The pretty black male turned golden eyes to his crush, now begun to realize. He flicked his tail and twitched his ears again. He had begun to realize he liked the other male...He shook his head, then said "Oh, no, I mean, I was asking if we should move, but I don't know if we can head them even."

Lightning- Silver- 4- f- Tracker- Crush: open (bi)- no pups yet- Thunder is brother- camp - Tags: Uciel, Kalen[/b]

The sweet and stubborn female twitched golden ears and a black nose. She hummed a canine sound as she looked to Uciel again. She dipped her head to Kalen a moment, as well, then shook her head. She got into the nest, and said "I feel like he's already told you...I'm just not hungry lately."

Stormy- [u]Silver- 4- f- Hunter- wants Alpha kind of (er, mate)- Bi; will like Shadow- pups one day- camp- Tags: Heron and co

The playful yet nervous white she wolf flicked her gray tail. Gray ears twitched as she looked to Heron then to Toby of course. She glanced to Alex as well, not so sure how she felt about the other she wolf...She looked at Paco, muttering “Something is there.”

Kaonashi- Silver- 4- m- Den tender - adopted Okami way back when, among others- camp- Tags: open

The playful but sometimes too quiet male yawned a bit as he looked around. He hoped Okami was doing well in the other pack..Shaking his black furred head, he hummed a canine sound. Blue eyes blinked a moment, then he stopped and looked around once more.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:51 pm

Arian nodded as she watched the young Hunter rush off after the hunting party. "You too. I wish you good hunting," She told him. Then she looked for the Alpha. No orders had yet been assigned for the day, unfortunately, and Arian had never been one to enjoy doing nothing.

Karter | Warrior | Amber Pack | Tagging: Navii, Kai | Location: Forest

Karter smiled just the faintest bit. "Six is a very precise number, don’t'cha think? Not that I’m arguin' about it or anythin'," He quickly clarified. "I just found it...interestin'."

Uciel | Healer | Silver Pack | Tagging: Kalen, Lightning | Location: Camp

"Okay, I understand that part, but can you tell me more?" Uciel prompted. "When it started, how quickly? Do you feel nauseous or anything when you eat?" He asked. These were important things to figure out when a wolf's appetite diminished all of a sudden. Or perhaps, he realized with a flicker of guilt gnawing at him, he had simply been too blind, too caught up in his own work to even notice.

Xavier | All-Around Trainee | Silver Pack | Tagging: Thunder | Location: Camp

"I think it’s in the paws of the Healers at this point," Xavier pointed out. He dropped his gaze. He always wanted to help where he could, but there was nothing they could do to help unless they got instructed specially by Uciel or Kalen later on. "For now, we should move off, give them some space. I saw a...a hunting party leave earlier. If that wasn’t a thing I would’ve hunted, but... you don’t know how to hunt, do you?" He asked. After all, was Thunder not a Den-Tender? He’d be more trained in assisting the den mothers than in hunting or fighting.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me