Divided [Role-play Thread]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

ALECK 37

Postby LunaClaw » Sun May 01, 2022 11:47 am

A L E C K
A L E C K| male | 4 years | b r o w n | p a l e g o l d e n e y e
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Aleck nods, "I do understand, still be careful okay?" he replies turning his attention to Haru. "I'd be happy to teach you. I think a good starting point is showing you my tools that help with my magic" he says leading the two to the back of the cave. He motioned to the many herbs and plants, "these are my ingredients I use to make 'potions' and I use some tools to help with the magic making and application" he says motioning to the rocks he used to grind up powder and the little sticks he used to mix. "To be a magician, you need to know the names of the ingredients and what they are used for, we will start with a few more easier ones" he says picking up a sunflower seed with his paw and showing the two. "do either of you know what this is? or perhaps what it's used for?" he asks wanting to start with something perhaps more common and recognizable to them.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Divided, a wolf RP [Role-play Thread]

Postby Queen of flames » Mon May 02, 2022 4:09 am

D A W N P A C K

Ouroboros (Erebos)
/male /lead hunter/ love interest - open/ tags- Serious, Bramble >> Keme/

- He nodded to Serious "alright, I don't know which of us is faster, but there are two so either of us needs to go, so I will do that then" the black male responded "Did you just say that you saw Keme in camp? hopefully he is still there...so I will go now see you later" he said to the hunter.
Flicking his tail before he run away leaving the two alone, for now, he raced toward the camp. He was near the camp entrance where he almost run over the male medic "Ooh...Sorry Keme...but we need your skills...Bramble was bitten by a snake, maybe a poisonous I am not sure so...you could better to have a look on our beta..." he said to the medic.

Christine
/female/omega/love interest-maybe Adonis/tags- Adonis, Oak/

- She made a quick turn and dashed away to the place the humans were, her eyes looked at Adonis and then to Oak, which seemed like some panicking prey running as fast he could. The younger male was already almost out of her sight, but the path was right it was taking them back to the camp. At some point in her run, she made a look behind them worriedly if the humans could follow them, but she didn't see anything except for the trees and forest.

Gabriel
/male/omega/love-interest-Freya/tags- Freya/

- He smiled proudly as he watched the lead warrior walking toward the deer he caught. He followed her for a little bit but kept his distance so she could eat in peace.

Avalance
/female/apprentice/love interest -open/tags- Totem/

She nodded to him, waving her tail a little bit "cool...so how's your training are going? what we can practice? are you good in hunting moves or battle skills?" she asked him.

D U S K P A C K

Stardust (Starry)
/female/ lead medic / love interest - open/ tags - Indigo/

- She laughs "I don't think hunting herbs and prey could not compare with each other. Herbs don't run away as prey does..." she responded her eyes looking toward the entrance. She nodded "I may not have a practice of hunting as you do, but at least I can try to catch something...small...Darcia or Roselle will kill me if they find out that I risked myself to hunt a wild boar" she laughed.

Hawkeye
/female/ warrior/love interest -Darcia/ tags- Darcia /

She flicked her tail as she sat down next to the alpha her eyes watching the cleaning "hmm...I don't know, but I sure hope it's nothing bad..." she said but she felt like the bad things were just starting. She looked at the alpha "but don't worry too much, we will come up with solutions when the time comes...just like we always do..." she said giving him a gentle nudge.

Vermilion
/male/hunter/love interest- open/ tags- Golden, open/

He made smiled at the younger wolf as she walked to share her catch with the other apprentices. He shook his fur and yawned a little bit, maybe he could take a quick nap now, as he didn't have anything better to do anyway.

Azure
/male/hunter/ love interest- open/ tags- Destiny/

He felt a little shy and embarrassed to talk so friendly with someone, especially with a wolf for another pack. He flicked his tail "thank you, Don't worry I am not planning to do anything, I just want to make sure about those rumors, I will go back immediately after this is over..." he said to her. He heard those rushing bushes too and stopped moving, he looked around to see or figure out if there was something going on, hopefully not an ambush by the Dawn wolves, but part of him trusted the she-wolf in front of him "so... have you seen those humans before? I am heard about them, but never seen them in person..." he said keeping his voice down.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Divided [Role-play Thread]

Postby beastlylover12 » Tue May 03, 2022 6:07 am

Oak
Dawn Pack- Apprentice- tags: Camp, River, Silent
Oak looked wildly over at River and whispered, "no. Wheres Sweetfur." Oak turned his eyes over to Silent who ran off to find a healer. Without realizing, he had been shaking from the adrenaline rush he had been riding on since being released from the cage. He tried to push the thought of collapsing from exhaustion out of his head, he had more important matters to discuss.

Adonis
Dawn Pack- Medic- tags: Christine
Adonis kept pace with Christine as they bolted through the territory back to camp. He was still so shaken up by what the discovered and who they found to even realize that they were back in camp.

Darcia
Dusk Pack- Alpha- tags: Hawkeye
Darcia smiled at what Hawkeye had said and gave her a quick lick up by her ear. The alpha looked out at the clearing as well and asked, " 'mind patrolling with me? Sitting here idle makes me uneasy"

“A hole grows inside of me.
I felt the Crystal crack in my very heart.
Where once was great knowledge.
Like smoke. It slips away.”

»»————- ✼ ————-««

“I see many endings lain before us, diverging paths through an endless forest., Some good , most bad. You must guide destiny. Shape it “
beastlylover12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue May 03, 2022 11:32 am

Roselle
Tags: Oclan

Roselle nods, “that’s true”

Nyssa
Tags: Alma

Nyssa smiled at her mate, glad she was okay. “It’s okay, I’m a light sleeper anyways” she relies. She watches as the pups wiggle and nurse. “Speaking of hungry, are you hungry? I can go get you something to eat if you’d like?” She offers.

Freya
Tags: Gabriel

Freya looks over at Gabriel, "come on! You can eat some too, don't be shy" she smiles

Bramble
Tags: Ouroboros, Serious

Bramble opened his mouth to protest but it seemed they were ignoring him. "Fine, but you'll see that I'll be okay" he says hissing a tad bit as the cold air hit his open wound.

Lucius
Tags: open

Lucius is in camp somewhere, open to tag.

Kakora
Tags: Sparrow, Kie

Kakora nods as her sister says she would try to join them. She yawns and sits back, tired. She walked back and curled up, falling asleep.

Aria
Tags: open

Aria takes a bite of the food

Totem
Tags: Avalanche

Totem shrugs, "It's going okay" he says. "I feel like I'm better at my fighting, what about you?" he asks

Elske
Tags: Open

Elske was in camp.

Abyss
Tags: Azazel

Abyss cuddles up to Azazel. “Asazel, I’m scared” he says mispronouncing his name due to his lack of speech. “I don’t like this” he adds hiding his face in Azazel’s fur once more.

Apollyon
Tags:open

Apollyon is open to interaction

Sidona
Tags: Aeneas
Sidona followed her mate over to the prey pile. She nosed around, before pulling out a medium sized rabbit and moving away so he could make his choice.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat May 07, 2022 3:39 am

【Dusk Pack】

R I S E N
Dusk Pack | unknown | Single | Tags: Trust

He flicked his tail, listening to Trust. He pinned his ears in a sad manner. Although she seemed okay with the situation; he wondered if being apart from her sibling was something that secretly effected her. Risen offered a small smile “well, at least you are able to keep some sort of eye on him” he said hoping to focus on the lighter side of the topic. “I understand how that may be hard for both of you. Especially with being on conflicting sides of the border” he mentioned.

Risen turned his attention to the forest, things were pretty still around them. You would never know what had happened within the pack earlier if you looked at things now. Things seemed to already start to shift back to normal. At least the new normal with him losing his ranking. But if Trust could believe he could get his rank back - so did Risen.

B L A Z E
Dusk Pack | Lead Warrior | Single | Tags: Haru, Aleck

Blaze gave Aleck a small lick on the nose as he spoke, he knew once Aleck changed into a more serious tone that he was speaking with. “I will” he answered before the mood turned light again. He followed Aleck and Haru towards the back of the den where he sat slowly, careful not to knock anything over with his tail.

His eyes flicked around the medics den; for once - surprisingly with the amount of times he had been there. Blaze focused on what was around him. The piles of herbs and other items used for their work scattered in their organized piles. Blaze wondered how they kept track of it all. He almost missed the question Aleck asked. He knew the answer but couldn’t quite pin it. Maybe Haru knew, he looked at the pup “ok, you answer first” he said with a small smile.

I N D I G O
Dusk Pack | Huntress | Single | Tags: StarDust

She giggled at Starry’s comment about the Alpha and Beta not being pleased. “if anything, I’ll take the blame. We can say I injured myself and was refusing treatment.” her tail wagged softly “and of course since you’re so amazing you had to follow me into the forest where we happened to end up hunting” indigo said the statement cheerfully. Almost proud of the excuse she had made - of course only if needed. She was having fun just chatting with the medic. It was nice to have someone to actually talk too.

【Dawn Pack】

R I V E R

Dawn Pack | Apprentice | Single | Tags: Silent, Oak, SweetFur

River licked him softly trying to calm him down as he was shaking. "I'm not sure where she is" River answered before snapping her head up and raising her voice "MOM! " she called frantically hoping her mother would hear.

It shocked River hearing herself call SweetFur mom - most of the time she just referred to her as her actual name. She didn't think of them to be that close for River to allow herself to call her mother. Regardless - River could think about that another time. Her focus was Oak and if he was okay. More importantly, what was more important that needed to be discussed right now?

She hoped Silent would find Autumn soon; or Keme, maybe it was better Autumn didn’t see Oak like this. Like what even. She thought. River was unsure but if it scared her she knew it may terrify Autumn. She did make a note to tell Silent how proud she was of her for stepping up and going to find help. The wolf had already come so far in such a short amount of time.

S W E E T F U R

Dawn Pack | Alpha | Lucius <3 | Tags: Oak, River

Hearing the commotion outside, the Alpha snapped out of her sleep, especially when River yelled for her, she never used the word "Mom". Quickly pushing herself to her paws she bolted out of her den, fear flooded her mind as she contemplated all the bad outcomes this commotion could be. The Dusk wolves could of attacked, or the humans. As she turned toward the noise, she saw River bent over a wolf laying on the ground. Her eyes widened as she realized who it was.

Walking over , and giving her a moment to compose herself she walked towards River and Oak "Oak" she gasped. "Are you alright?" she asked softly. Looking over the apprentice to see if he was injured anywhere. Although she knew Autumn would do a full evaluation once things had calmed.

D E S T I N Y

Dawn Pack | Hunter | Single | Tags: Azure

Destiny flicked an ear as the rustling faded "Must of been another animal" she said with a shrug before continuing her walk. She listened to Azure's questions about the humans and shook her head "No, I haven't ever seen one myself. But I have smelled them and seen their camp. They must have been out when I saw it" she said. Unsure of why, as she hadn't told this to anyone before.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat May 07, 2022 8:10 am

D A W N P A C K

Ouroboros (Erebos)

- He nodded to Serious "alright, I don't know which of us is faster, but there are two so either of us needs to go, so I will do that then" the black male responded "Did you just say that you saw Keme in camp? hopefully he is still there...so I will go now see you later" he said to the hunter.
Flicking his tail before he run away leaving the two alone, for now, he raced toward the camp. He was near the camp entrance where he almost run over the male medic "Ooh...Sorry Keme...but we need your skills...Bramble was bitten by a snake, maybe a poisonous I am not sure so...you could better to have a look on our beta..." he said to the medic.

Christine
/female/omega/love interest-maybe Adonis/tags- Adonis/

- She run to the camp, slowing down a little bit before entering the cleaning she looked over to the Oak and the other few who had already seen the apprentice "I...I could even think that what our little walk to see the humans could bring to us?" she said to Adonis.

Gabriel

- He shook his head "no, no I've already eaten my share...so I am not that hungry now...so you can eat as much you want" he responded to the she-wolf.

Avalance

She thought for a moment "I...I am well maybe a little better with hunting...I don't like fighting that much..." she responded rather shyly "I will train to fight of course as I do want to protect my pack if the need to be" she said.

D U S K P A C K

Stardust (Starry)

- She shook her head "please don't take the blame I think Darcia will understand as long I am with someone else like you the hunter" she said to her with a smile. She laughed at her "any way he could not take that excuse, especially when you look unharmed" she said to her. She looked around them for a moment "this day sure is a beautiful day, isn't it? So where are we going to go?" she asked her.

Hawkeye

She gave the alpha a smile "with pleasure" she responded to him as she stood up and looked back at the male wolf "I would like to patrol with you now...I am pretty sure you asked that same question earlier this day too?" she said thoughtfully. She flicked her tail "whatever, shall we go then?" she asked him.

Vermilion

He made smiled at the younger wolf as she walked to share her catch with the other apprentices. He shook his fur and yawned a little bit, maybe he could take a quick nap now, as he didn't have anything better to do anyway.

Azure

He relaxed once again when whoever was rustling the bushes got away. He shook his pelt so the wind could cool his body as he followed the Dawn wolf "I sometimes thought why could the other creatures respect our borders too, but then...heh looking for a prey could be almost impossible" he said suddenly, not so sure why he said soo. He sniffed the upcoming wind "are they close? I think I can smell something...disgusting...weird" he said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beastlylover12 » Sat May 07, 2022 9:26 am

Aeneas
Dawn Pack- Warrior-tags: Sidona, Oak
Aeneas shuffled through the prey pile after Sidona was done choosing. He decided to go with the oldest rabbit in the pile, as he didn't mind the taste. He followed closely by Sidona, and when he saw the missing apprentice appear, he went on alert-mode, his ears perked up and tail tucked by his legs. He began to watch them quietly from where he was.

Oak
Dawn Pack- Apprentice- tags: River, Sweetfur
Oak stood where he was, fear still took control of him. When he saw the alpha appear, he went up to her closely and whimpered, "W-we have to talk in private. For the sake of the p-packs." The apprentice tucked his tail between his legs and turned his eyes up to the alpha.

Adonis
Adonis nudged the shewolf and whispered in her direction, "we might be considered heroes for all of this". He turned his eyes up to all of the commotion.

Darcia
The alpha smirked at the shewolf and gave a nod. "Lead the way" He teased as he followed closely behind her. The alpha took a look around the clearing, making sure everyone and everything was okay before turning his eyes back to the warrior.

»»————- ✼ ————-««

“I see many endings lain before us, diverging paths through an endless forest., Some good , most bad. You must guide destiny. Shape it “
beastlylover12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed May 11, 2022 10:39 am

【Dusk Pack】

I N D I G O
Dusk Pack | Huntress | Single | Tags: StarDust

She smiled at her interaction with the medic. Starry's friendly personality was something Indigo admired in her. Of course, that just made Starry a better medic in Indigo's eyes. Indigo offered a small laugh "i think he still may be upset with you leaving. But Aleck is here at least so they're covered!" she responded cheerfully before thinking of places they could go. "Hmm. I didn't think that far! Maybe we should see where we end up"

【Dawn Pack】

R I V E R

Dawn Pack | Apprentice | Single | Tags: Silent, Oak, SweetFur

She hoped Silent would find Autumn soon; or Keme, maybe it was better Autumn didn’t see Oak like this. Like what even. She thought. River was unsure but if it scared her she knew it may terrify Autumn. She did make a note to tell Silent how proud she was of her for stepping up and going to find help. The wolf had already come so far in such a short amount of time.

As Oak asked to talk to SweetFur alone, River's ears flew back. was she not good enough to be trusted with the information. Was she the issue? Her mind raced with possible reasons. She shook her head and turned "You have privacy now. " she said softly before padding away once again and looking around for a medic.

S W E E T F U R

Dawn Pack | Alpha | Lucius <3 | Tags: Oak, River

Sweetfur nodded to Oak's request "Absolutely, let's talk. Everyone will stay back" she said, emphasis on the stay back to ensure those around her could hear the order. She flicked her gaze back to Oak, searching him over. He didn't seem to be injured. "What happened Oak?" she questioned her voice turning softer so it would be harder for anyone to overhear.

D E S T I N Y

Dawn Pack | Hunter | Single | Tags: Azure

Destiny paused as Azure mentioned a strange smell. She lifted her head and scented the air along with him. The smell flooded her nostrils, faint , but something she recognized from the human camp. Destiny nodded slowly "Yes. That is their scent I believe" she said before shaking her fur as a chill ran up her spine. "Should we check it out?"

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu May 12, 2022 3:06 am

D A W N P A C K

Ouroboros (Erebos)

Christine
/female/omega/love interest-maybe Adonis/tags- Adonis/

- She looked at him feeling a little awkward "yeah, I hope not...I mean we didn't really do anything, Oak did it all itself...or he just had a luck that those humans did open the door and we just seemed to be there at the right time...." she said to him. She looked at the young apprentice with the few other wolves "I am curious to know why did those humans capture him anyway, for what reason?" she asked but shook her head "I don't want to reopen any wounds he may have in there...who knows what they did to him if nothing at all..." she said.

Gabriel

- He shook his head "no, no I've already eaten my share...so I am not that hungry now...so you can eat as much you want" he responded to the she-wolf.

Avalance

She thought for a moment "I...I am well maybe a little better with hunting...I don't like fighting that much..." she responded rather shyly "I will train to fight of course as I do want to protect my pack if the need to be" she said.

D U S K P A C K

Stardust (Starry)

- She looked at her with a quick nod "sure, that sounds like a great plan..." she responded to the hunter. She flicked her tail as she had one look toward the Aleck there before looking back to Indigo "yeah, he will be just fine...and Blaze is there with him..." she said.

Hawkeye

She flicked her tail "lead me? well sure I can do that, but before I lead you anywhere, any special place you would want to go at? I don't want to lead you the wrong way" she said to him with a smirk.

Vermilion

Azure

He nodded little nervous about those humans being so near them "yeah, we could see what those things are up to and if we could do about it...like scare them away..." he said to her, but even he didn't believe his own words. He walked toward the upcoming weird smell, hearing some faint noises there too, but didn't know what those could be at, likely nothing important to them.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beastlylover12 » Fri May 20, 2022 10:24 am

Oak
Dawn Pack- Apprentice- tags: River, Sweetfur
Keeping his eyes to the ground, he watched River's paws move away from him. The comment she had left stung him worse than a bee sting but he remained quiet. Oak sat down, trembling from the words he was about to speak to his Alpha. "S-sweetfur. The humans.. they've been doing something to the water. I don't know what they have been putting in it, but it's been not good." The wolf raised his eyes to the alpha and pulled a chunk of fur from his chest. He moved his muzzle down to his tail, and without effort pulled out more fur "I have been..tested on. I have lost most of my coat since being taken. My coat is thin, and weak. I can only imagine what it may do to the others." The young wolf fidgeted with his paws before continuing. "They put something in my ear. Sometimes I can feel it, and sometimes I think I can even hear it. Making beeping noises! I am not sure what it means, but it's not natural." The young wolf hesitated before lifting his eyes up and out, looking over the camp. He whispered, "We may not be safe here anymore... with our only flowing water source being tainted."

Adonis
Adonis watched Christine with a smile and chuckled, "Well i'm just thankful we have all our wolves back. Whether or not we actually found the apprentice." He shivered at the mention of humans and murmured "Lets pray Oak gets back into his right mind soon. "

Darcia
The alpha chuckled, "I don't think you could lead me anywhere wrong. I wouldn't mind going by the border where the fight broke out, just to make sure everything is peaceful." The alpha stayed beside Hawkeye's side as they spoke.

»»————- ✼ ————-««

beastlylover12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me