Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby Dracowolf » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:49 pm

James
Fighter - Frost walk
Tags: Silky, Mallory (Mara)

James grinned widely at their return and looked at Mallory. He felt a wave of sadness briefly, feeling sorry that the pup was living the life of a loner, but maybe they could get help now. If nothing else, he could try to give them a chance. If the pack had issues with that, well, he'd probably just have to convince them otherwise or buy the two time. "Hello there, Mallory." He briefly thought about calling the others but didn't want to spook them. He just hoped he could get them close enough back to the pack that it wouldn't matter. "Alright, I'll show the way." He started back towards the camp, only checking to see if the two would follow him. He didn't really mind showing his back to the loners, he wasn't afraid of them attacking him. He saw it as worth the risk to show he wasn't thinking the worst of them.

Talia (Natalia) and [color=#008040]Bane
Shadow Walk and Mimic and Shapeshifter
Loners - Former Fighter and Former Healer
Tags: Shadow - Outside pack territory - Camp of a lost pack

Bane looked again from the stranger to Talia.

"Bane, this is Shadow. For now we've entered a temporary alliance." Talia started to explain, "So that we can figure out what's happened and to survive what's going on."

Bane looked uncertain at first but nodded as he looked at Shadow, "If Talia says you're good it's fine with me." He then looked back to Talia, "The herbs have overgrown, but there's still prey in the area at least." Not that he could hunt any of it. His large paws hit the ground to heavily that everything knew when he was coming and he was too slow to chase it down, that's why he always left such activities to Talia.

"We'll need to check the herbs against healthy plants to make sure they're not tainted... But..." Talia thought for a moment. "We need to also be careful. While they don't care while we're outside their territory the old pack," she seemed to catch herself, "The nearest pack still around, if they see us together, they may think we're trying to start a pack of loners so near their borders and see it as a threat. Which, certainly is not my intention."

Dracowolf wrote:
Myna
Illusion creation
Loner - Former Beta of Missing Pack - Heavily pregnant
Tags: Jack

Myna stared at Jack, uncertain about the strange wolf. The fact he didn't growl though, it made her think that maybe he didn't know what pack she came from. Maybe she was finally far enough away that the wolves here wouldn't judge her for how her pack treated others. She was breathing heavily, tired, but still so alert despite that. "Are you part of a pack around here?" She suspected not just by looking at him and the smells, "Or at least know of one around here?"
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:30 pm

✧ Sᴛᴀʀʟɪɢʜᴛ ✧

Female | 2 years | Healer | Straight | Crush: hers-Sky/on her-open | Tags: Ginger, med den

Starlight nodded, a small, grateful smile on her face. "Would you like me to get you anything?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
❦ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ❦

Female | 2 years | Loner | Heteroflexible | Crush: hers-Leon/on her-open | Tags: Talia, Bane

Nodding, Shadow headed back inside the leader's den. It was definitely empty. And she got the feeling that spending time here wouldn't do anything bad. Well as long as they didn't spend like an entire month here. "The suns going down, I suggest we spend the night in these dens. As long as we don't spend longer than a couple of days here I think we'll be fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{{ ooc: --- }}
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:05 am

Mara - 2 years - Fighter - Tags; James, Silky, Mallory
Mara had finally caught up with James. She stalked him from the woods, going down wind and eavesdropping on them. She was about to confront James when she saw the small pup. Now, usually she wasn't one for mercy. She loved to see others get annoyed, or become fearful in her presence. However, looking at the shaking pup, she was reminded of herself before she was taught to be the way she was. She'd never want that to happen to someone else. And so she didn't move. Not because she was going soft, she told herself, but because she was above such matters. She would confront James when the pup was gone.

Mallory - 6 months - Loner - Tags; James, Silky, Mara
Mallory cautiously looked up at James, and stuck to Silky's side like glue. He was too scared to greet the wolf. Most of his life, any packs he encountered were hostile, though the amount of times he's actually seen a pack in his short life are very few. Although, recently the packs around this one had been quiet. He rarely saw patrols, but he guessed it was because they were hidden very well. Mall was shaking slightly, but struggled to stop it so he wouldn't look as weak as he felt. He was tense, and was ready to run at a moment's notice, although he probably wouldn't get far with his small legs.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:28 pm

Serpantdragon wrote:Zephyr- Tags; Nayden, Alistair, Fain

Zephyr sniffed the air and nodded her head. 'I think I remember a scent similar to this when I was a pup,' she informed Nayden as she glanced up at the taller wolf. She sniffed the air again for anything alarming that she knew the scent of, but didn't seem to catch anything. Zephyr glanced back at Alistair and Fain and smiled at them, seeing them talking. (Not one of my best posts)

Trooper- Tags; Alan

Trooper looked up at Alan happily, her fluffy tail swishing to the sides quickly. "Yes please," she spoke happily as she started to bounce on her paws. "Oh I hope I get to hear a story," she mumbled to herself as she bounced around Alan, "I love stories," she giggled slightly.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:38 pm

Amrah - Loner - 5yrs -Crush: Open -Tags: Damien, Wraith
Amrah shrugged once again as she padded along Damien, "I doubt it but perhaps it does taste better. That would be interesting to say the least." She glanced to Wraith as the wolf followed them. "Know any good hunting spots around here."

Thunder - Fighter - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Nadie
" I turned six last month, sorry if it's odd time ask you your age. I was just curious is all." His eyes landed on Vera as they waited, she was a rather busy alpha. Not that he was surprised though, with everything that was going on. "I hope you don't mind waiting.... Not sure how long she will be." It seemed Sky was also waiting to talk to Vera along with a wolf he didn't know.

Sky - Healer - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Moonshine
Sky glanced around camp and his eyes landed on Vera, padding towards her but not speaking up yet. "We will wait until she is done taking care of what is needed around here. Though in the mean time I want to ask you about your powers. Do they lie just within that of nature?"

Silky - Loner - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Mallory, James
She glanced to James before looking at Mall, "If any of your wolves threaten him, I will fight..." A shiver ran through her spine as she spoke, but had to stay strong for Mal. She'd face a pack for him, even if the two of them had just met. She felt very protective of him and no one needed to know that.

Ginger - Hunter - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Starlight
Gin nodded, "Something to drink would be nice, I'd get up and go find a stream... But my leg kind of stops that."

((Did the person who has Wraith and Moonshine quit or are they just busy?))
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:13 am

✧ Sᴛᴀʀʟɪɢʜᴛ ✧

Female | 2 years | Healer | Straight | Crush: hers-Sky/on her-open | Tags: Ginger, med den

Starlight smiled. "Don't worry, I'm happy to help. I'll only be a minute, oh and would you mind passing me that hollowed strange hollow rock? We use it to collect water. And also a tiny bit of use in that leg will help it heal better."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
❦ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ❦

Female | 2 years | Loner | Heteroflexible | Crush: hers-Leon/on her-open | Tags: Talia, Bane

Nodding, Shadow headed back inside the leader's den. It was definitely empty. And she got the feeling that spending time here wouldn't do anything bad. Well as long as they didn't spend like an entire month here. "The suns going down, I suggest we spend the night in these dens. As long as we don't spend longer than a couple of days here I think we'll be fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{{ ooc: the hollowed out rock is one of those broken geode rocks that most of the crystals have fallen out of :3 }}
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:52 am

Moonshine/Loner/Tags;Sky

Moonshine nodded, still following sky.
Pretty much.

Jack/Loner/Tags; Myna

Jack shook his head.
Im not part of a pack, but i can help you too it.

Wraith/Loner/Tags;Damien & Amrah

Wraith nodded.
I Normally hunt up here by the river.
Its where i usually see the herd.

Wraith glanced around.

Sorry it took so long, school and stress has been a problem here recently
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:38 pm

James
Fighter - Frost walk
Tags: Silky, Mallory (Mara)

"If anyone in my pack threatens you, let alone a pup, then they're not my pack." It was a simple statement but he certainly meant every word of it. Whoever would be cold hearted enough to threaten a pup, he wouldn't be able to stand by them. "If for any reason it goes south... I'll buy you both enough time to get away. I won't let you go down for a mistake I make." Although he hoped it was not a mistake.

Talia (Natalia) and Bane
Shadow Walk and Mimic and Shapeshifter
Loners - Former Fighter and Former Healer
Tags: Shadow - Outside pack territory - Camp of a lost pack

Natalia nodded in agreement, "That sounds like a plan. Even moving from these dens though, we shouldn't stray too far from the remaining pack. If something is coming for them, they'll need help, even help from loners."

Bane listened, looking around the dens, he felt a bit odd staying here but it would be fine. "I'll see if one of the patrols can get one of the healers to come to the border. Maybe I convince them to give me a sample of a healthy herb to compare to the ones here." Considering the terms he left the pack on were still better than Natalia, maybe it would work out for him if he asked.

Myna
Illusion creation
Loner - Former Beta of Missing Pack - Heavily pregnant
Tags: Jack

Myna continued to watch him carefully. She didn't like the idea of accepting help from the other wolf, but she had asked him and he had answered. She wasn't going to survive alone, not like this. She needed a healer to look at her injuries, she needed food, she needed fresh water. Surely even if the stories of her pack reached here, another pack would not chase her away. She waited another moment thinking it over. "Do you think they're worth trusting?
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:47 am

✧ Sᴛᴀʀʟɪɢʜᴛ ✧

Starlight smiled. "Don't worry, I'm happy to help. I'll only be a minute, oh and would you mind passing me that hollowed strange hollow rock? We use it to collect water. And also a tiny bit of use in that leg will help it heal better."

❦ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ❦

Shadow dipped her head. "Sounds like a plan to me. I'm going to go and hunt, see if I can catch anything before the moon is fully risen. I won't be long."

{{ ooc: the hollowed out rock is one of those broken geode rocks that most of the crystals have fallen out of :3 }}
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me