Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby Lucky_Gray » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:48 pm

Alan - 2 years - Healer - Tags; Trooper
Alan looked around for things to do with Trooper. He looked down at Trooper before remembering that Vanhin, one of the elders, hadn't eaten anything yet. Maybe he'd appreciate some food. He might even tell some stories for Trooper. "We could get some food for on of the elders. They might tell you some stories as well, if they feel up to it." Alan smiled down at her, wondering if she'd be interested.

Mara - 2 years - Fighter - Tags;Open
As time went by, she got closer. Mara felt tired, she doesn't know when she last slept. Throwing all of those hissy fits really tired her out, but she refused to let James do whatever he wants. But then a though occurred to her. Why does she care? She would leave this pack soon anyways, when she decides its time. She shouldn't care if James ruins the pack's food supply and chance of survival. She stopped. It would be better that way, right?

Mara huffed and continued on. She doesn't care, she just... wants to...get him in trouble?

Mallory - 6 months - Loner - Tags;Open
Mallory huffed at Stringy, claiming he was fine. Honestly, he was just glad she didn't hate him. He clung to her side, "I'll be fine, Silky. W-we can..." He trailed of, still in fear of meeting a pack wolf but continued on, "We c-can meet them." He truly hoped this pack was not like the others he had encountered previously.
Last edited by Lucky_Gray on Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:58 pm

Nadie-loner-2yrs-female-tag@ Thunder

He didn't say much more to the other wolf. However she liked that he wanted to help her, but she didn't want help. Nadie thought that she deserved to have this backlash of her power, she deserves this from all the lives she has taken throughout she life. However after a short while she spoke quite softly"thank you for understanding me, most wolves just run away from me" She didn't look up: no she just looked down at her paws. The midnight wolf isn't one who really thanked anyone or cared about anyone. But this is something different about Thunder, he cares. It's a shame that she will leave soon, back to where she feels safe, and that is with herself.

Milo-hunter-4yrs-male-tag@Badger, Spencer, BlossomFang

"So what is all of your guys powers?" Milo asked with curiosity. He also wanted to break that silence that has fallen on them. He hates silence it's something you can't run away from. Even though the male wolf should be out hunting he rather stay here and chat for a while.

(Nadie may or may not begin to feel something to Thunder. I hope it's ok. I take take it away otherwise if you don't want it)
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:58 am

Amrah - Loner - 5yrs -Crush: Open -Tags: Damien, Wraith
Amrah shrugged once again as she padded along Damien, "I doubt it but perhaps it does taste better. That would be interesting to say the least." She glanced to Wraith as the wolf followed them. "Know any good hunting spots around here."

Thunder - Fighter - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Nadie
Thunder nodded, "No need to thank me, I believe that every wolf should have the chance to talk to another about themselves. And I happen to be someone who enjoys learning about others. Meeting new wolves is often interesting unless they attack you first. Then that just becomes a pain, not to mention a waste." They kept walking the smell of wolves was getting stronger as they got closer to camp. "Like I said, I won't let them try and attack you for no reason. You have my word, though I don't think they would attack." He gave her a toothy grin, hoping to make her feel a bit more secure about being with him even if sue later vanished and he never saw her again. It was a bit of a sad thought, he found ue enjoyed the females company even though they had just met.

Sky - Healer - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Moonshine
Sky glanced around camp ajd his eyes landed on Vera, padding towards her but not speaking up yet. "We will wait until she is done taking care of what is needed around here. Though in the mean time I want to ask you about your powers. Do they lie just within that of nature?"

Silky - Loner - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Mallory, James
She felt better knowing he seemed to fear the idea as much as she did. But she was the adult, so she had to be strong for him. "If anything happens when we go to meet these wolves I want you to run...I will find you once I get free of them. As long as I know you're safe, that will give me the strength." She nuzzled him once more before heading out of the den with him at her side. "We are ready to go with you James...this is Mallory." The threads that had been open leading to their den closed once again.

Ginger - Hunter - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Starlight
Gin looked down to her paws, "It's just hard to forget and everything that is happening right now. I guess that blame that was placed upon me is still a burden... Thank you Starlight, your words are greatly appreciated." It was sometimes astounding what simple words could do. They could start a war or bring the greatest peace.

((Ohh that's fine thundr needs romance in his life!!! XD))
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:01 pm

Nadie gave a soft smile to his kind words. The midnight wolf hasn't smiled in a while, she doesn't even remember the last time she gave a truthful smile of happiness. This was of life was quite sad, however it is a path that she had chosen a long time ago. After a while the stench of wolves became unbearable to the young loner wolf, for her it was hard to breath."Does it always smell this bad"She hissed turning back to her old self. She didn't want to show weakness to the pack, she wants to show that she is stronger than everyone here. Looking up at Thunder "Show me to your leader, than to where I sleep"She ordered as she began to take a step back.

A new smell filled the air. However Milo was to scared to even take a look at what it was. That is not his job
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:22 pm

Thunder - Fighter - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Nadie
He chuckled slightly as the female suddenly went back to her demanding ways. He hadn't thought that the smell of so many wolves would be terrible on a Loners sense of smell. Maybe he just didn't notice the difference because he was usually always around the pack, "Just bear with if for now, if we are lucky Vera is near and she will meet you and let you stay out of camp. That way you aren't suffocating from all the wolves. That....also might stop a fight from happening. I'm still unsure how others will react to dragging in Loners to talk to her... Honestly I don't know if she is wanting the Loners we come by to join or if she is just want to know who you are should something happen. That way we don't end up attacking someone who means no harm." He paused turning to her his yellow eyes serious, "If it looks like one of them wants to cause problems point them out to me." He might only be a fighter, but his size was bigger than average ajd that tended to scare other wolves off.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:56 am

She gave an understanding nod to the male. Nadie appreciated him, she liked that a Radom wolf would stick up for her. However in her mind she thought that she could protect herself, but if she went after one all of them would go after her. ”I guess Vera is your leader. However you must have misunderstood me. I do not want to be a part of your pack or whatever it is. I like to be alone and make my own rules. However I can help you try to solve the case with all of the missing packs. But my help comes with a cost. Your pack has to hunt for me She icy cold eyes locked into Thunders yellow. The midnight she wolf knows that her demands will not be served to her on a silver platter, but it’s worth a try. After all Thunder trusts her now and will try to protect her.

[talking with the other wolves]
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:23 am

Thunder - Fighter - 6yrs - Crush: Growing one on Nadie - Tags: Nadie
His eyes held a spark in them as she demanded the pack hunt for her in exchange fir her help. She really was brazen for a lone wolf in the center of camp and he liked it. "Well i wouldn't think that to be a problem really...but I'm not the Alpha. When we talk to Vera, you can ask her, if she doesn't feel like it then I will step up and hunt for you. We could definitely use a wolf like you to help us." The she wolf was definitely growing on him, perhaps it was her sense of pride. It made him wonder if other loners were like her. When they had found Gin, she had been in a bad state. So he couldn't go off of Gin, but other loners usually ran from him or tired to fight. Nadie was different though, she held a sense of pride with the mind of an older wolf. That ended up making him curious, "How old are you Nadie? Well if you don't mind me asking that is.."
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:28 am

Nadie had to think about it for a while. ”I’m two years old if I remember correctly. And you are?”she answered with with a soothing voice. She had to remember to be calm and collected
, especially around other wolves that are unknown to her. She wants to put of an act around others, she wants to show that she looks and acts older than what she really is. The midnight wolf does this so those you approach her takes her more seriously in a way. And so that Nadie looked more powerful than what she truly is. However she doesn’t really understand why Thunder wants to know the young wolves age. Was it important for the pack? She may never know.
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:21 am

✧ Sᴛᴀʀʟɪɢʜᴛ ✧

Female | 2 years | Healer | Straight | Crush: hers-Sky/on her-open | Tags: Ginger, med den

Starlight nodded, a small, grateful smile on her face. "Would you like me to get you anything?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
❦ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ❦

Female | 2 years | Loner | Heteroflexible | Crush: hers-Leon/on her-open | Tags: Talia, Bane

Shadow studied the male carefully. He had a large build, very large, and was obviously as powerful as he looked. But this didn't intimidate her. She knew how powerful she really was. The black she-wolf stretched her wings casually. Her eyes lit up as she passed a thought to Talia. I'll let you explain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{{ ooc: --- }}
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:24 pm

Spencer | Tagged; Milo and Wolves.

Spencer sighed softly, his mind wondering off to what he still needed to do for today. Everyday he put himself through extensive training just to make himself feel like he was on par with the much more powerful wolves in the pack. It was a humiliating and frustrating thing to be a blood born powered wolf yet have no powers whatsoever.
His thoughts shifted when he smelled a unfamiliar scent. His ears instinctively perked up, alert. Perhaps a bear wandered recklessly into thier territory? Or maybe there was a powered loner seeking to be one with the pack? Spencer’s ears twitched, it wouldn’t bode well if some Loner just freely wandered thier territory. He stood, completely ignoring the others and definitely not about to ask for backup, then carefully hunted down the scent.
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me