The Battle Rages On! (Any animal RP)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Battle Rages On! (Any animal RP)

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:17 am

Shazi - 3y6m - female - snow leopard - Hikko beta - ice powers - crush: open - tags: Fridom
    She turned her head at the sound of paw-steps running... and turned her head down when she saw it was a little young. He was already firing lots of questions her way, so she had to answer all of them at once. "Good morning, Fridom. No, I'm not busy right now," Shazi replied in slight amusement with a little playful smile. But she played it cool, nonchalantly swaying one paw in front of her. "Hmm... I don't know... are you sure I can freeze something?"

Finn - 5 years - male - Alaskan Malamute - Hikko spy - echolocation - crush: Lunar - tags: Lunar, Soleis
    He couldn't see Lunar's light blue and gray eyes, but he seemed to be looking right at the husky. The Alaskan Malamute was going to ask what Soleis thought, but she was already voicing her opinion and he smiled at her words. "Well, uh... I think that sounds good! Are you hungry enough to eat a bird, too?" Finn gently teased and clicked his tongue. He used echolocation to make his way over to the pile of prey and located a rabbit. He pulled it out of the pile and dropped it in front of Lunar and Soleis.

Viper - 3 years - male - mongoose - Hikko hunter - poison/venom immunity - crush: Bonsai - tags: Bonsai
    The bird was still pecking the ground as Bonsai moved forward, and he followed after her on silent feet. She caught one of the wings, and it was trying to fly away despite her strength. Viper slammed a paw down on its other wing and nipped its neck. It was a swift and easy death, the bird eventually giving up its struggles. "Thank you for this life," he murmured. The mongoose turned from his respects to beam at the pretty meerkat. "And that was great! Good job."

Tuuwa - 4 years - female - hawk - Hikko omega - time manipulation - crush: Halid - tags: open
    She shuffled on the little branch that was her makeshift perch, her body and mind feeling restless. Tuuwa felt trapped, both physically and emotionally. Why was it so hard for her to accept her feelings for Halid?

Yazmin - 4 years - female - cheetah - Listerna scout - water powers - crush: open - tags: open
    She rolled her eyes at Kiki's dramatic sigh and shook her head, already padding away. "I didn't think you were doing your job in the first place," Yazmin muttered under her breath. But now she was yards away and circling the territory. She parted her mouth to scent.

Axel - 17 years - male - zebra - Listerna elder - illusion creation - mate: Morri - tags: Morri
    His heart felt warm when Morri nuzzled him back, but he turned his head to see him lift his head. Axel made the same motion as a shrug or just a general "I don't know". He fell silent and glanced up at the leader, waiting for the announcement to come.
    (Has the announcement already happened?? I know I'm a few pages behind lol)

Cecelia - 1 year - female - red panda - Listerna young - no powers yet - crush: open - tags: open
    She stopped playing with the flower at the sound of a howl and looked up at the wolf-dog standing in front of everyone.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:31 pm

[nope...Azul was posted way back when, howling, and that's the last post I ever saw for him]

Jessie- f- 4 y- wolf maybe dog- Hikko leaders mate- Empathy- mate is Jasper- one pup so far- Tags: family, Grimz

The pretty red female with white toed and jaw sat and waited. Brown ears and a brown tipped tail moved again. The brown eyed one looked to her mate, saying "Jasper, Grimz has brought two dogs for us to meet."

Junn- m- 4 mo- wolf maybe hybrid- Hikko young- Fox shift (inherited from mom's dad's mom)- will be homo; crush on Fridom- Jasper x Jessie- Tags: family, Grimz

The cuddly and adventurous but anxious and head shy one yawned. The brown pawed and eyed white toed and jawed one giggled. Brown ears and a brown tipped tail moved. He nipped at his dad, playfully, then stared at the entrance to the den.

Lunar- m- 4 y- husky mix likely- Hikko scout- light (moonlight like)- homo; Finn- mate- adopted Soleis- Tags: Soleis, Finn

The caring and kind but stubborn and hard headed male smiled. The white muzzled and pawed silver male nudged Soleis. Light blue and gray eyes looked to Finn once more. He followed him to the prey pile, and nosed at the rabbit dropped before him, saying "Looks plump and juicy."

Soleis- f- 4 mo- dingo- Hikko young- weaker light powers- will be bi; crush on Fridom- adopted by Lunar- Tags: Lunar, Finn

Amber eyes glanced between them. The white pawed slightly darker muzzled one smiled. The cute golden female then twitched slightly darker ears. Her slightly darker tipped tail flicked her tail, saying "Of course I can eat a bird too!"

Mia- f- 3 y- dog- loner but will be mom then foster mom- speed- open- pregnant with two (creamy female Ella and white male Froste)- brother Aiden- Tags: Aiden/Hikko camp (Grimz)

The brown eyed black lab nodded at Grimz, saying "Okay." She slowly stepped in, and looked at the two canines.

(Now we wait)

Aiden- m- 3 y- dog- loner but will be foster parent- strength- nope- nope- nope- sister Mia- Tags: Mia/ Hikko camp (Grimz)

The brown eyed dark brown lab nodded as well, and sniffed the air a bit. He stepped inside, standing close to his sister.

Bonny- f- 6 y- cat- Listerna scout- Silent steps- asexual- offspring with Chico- Tags: Chico, Melody and Henrik, Norbert

The blue eyed gray she cat smiled a cat smile as she looked between them. She dipped her head to the goat, then looked at the others. She stopped herself from answering for the brown she cat. Melody was perfectly capable of speaking for herself, after all.

Chico- m- 6 y- cat- Listerna hunter- levitation- same- same- Tags: Bonny, Melody and Henrik, Norbert

The amber eyed golden male smiled a bit as well. He glanced between them all as well, and finally focused on the brown she cat and his son. He purred quietly a bit, flicking his tail. He stood there, waiting for one of them to speak and guessing it would be Melody.

Melody- f- 6 y- cat- will be scout for Listerna- little brown dog shift- son and daughter- Tags: Henrik, Bonny and Chico, Norbert

The pretty eyed she cat made a small sound. The brown she cat dipped her head to the goat, then raised it and had a smile. "I...we were just wandering, and they found us. I didn't know there was a tribe, but I've been convinced to join, if...if we're allowed," she said.

Henrik- m- 3 y- cat- will be hunter/gatherer for Listerna- bat shift (little brown bat, because pretty sure golden and brown bats don't actually exist)- Chico x Melody- might be neutered might not- Tags: Melody, Bonny and Chico, Norbert

The golden kitty twitched brown ears. The brown tipped tail flicked as he glanced around at the others a moment. He nodded along to what his mom said, then spoke up himself. "Yeah, yeah! We want to join," he said, since Bonny and Chico were here.

Morri- gelding- 20 y- Listerna elder/council- teleportation- crush on Axel- adopted Mistty- Tags: Axel

The calm and surprisingly gentle male with black mane snorted. His white ended black tail flicked, brown and blue eyes looking into dark ones. He felt warm all over, and nodded at him. He said "O...Okay," and nuzzled him back. He then dipped his head before lifting it, as animals can't shrug. He said "I have no idea, so I suppose we'll have to listen and find out."

(Don't know what to change this to, since there's no new post from Azul)

Mistty- mare- 4 y- horse- Listerna spy- mind reading- bi; Aztec- mate open- no foals yet- Morri adopted her- friends with Norbert- Tags: Prince (Aztec mentioned)

The silver tail flicked a couple times, and she whinnied. The white snip and legged silver bay didn't know if Aztec would want to follow...Still, she whinnied loud enough for him to hear. Just in case he decided he actually wanted to follow her. She watched the wolf fly off. She then watched the mixed breed dog go to another, as well as another mare. She glanced to King, and asked "Who was that wolf? You seem to know him..." she said, and twitched her ears a bit.

Chess- agender- 4 y- Shepherd Karelian bear dog- loner for now- rat shift- crush: Fallen- Checkers is related- Tags: Fallen-> Checkers and Mahina

The tan cheeked and legged black dog rolled amber and gold eyes... The white marked one flicked the white tipped tail, then curled it. They barked back at him instead of answering. They then snorted, running to join the horse and Checkers. "Sorry about that...he just...he called us mutts..." Chess said. They were saying this to Mahina. They didn't care if they were a mixed breed, they didn't like being called a mutt. Also, dogs came from wolves, so why did Fallen seem to hate them so much?

Checkers- agender- 4 y- Shepherd Karelian Bear dog- loner for now- bat shift (black bat)- crush: Fallen- Chess is related- Tags: Chess/Mahina

The tan dog with the black ears, saddle, muzzle, and cheek dots made a small sound. The black topped tan tail flicked then stopped. The amber eyed one glanced back at their sibling a moment. They were relieved when Chess apologized. They didn't like being called a mutt either, but still...They shook their head a couple times, then smiled a dog smile. "You're welcome," they said, and continued to trot towards the trees. "This way," they said again, then moments later they said it a second time.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:18 am

Mahina - Mare - 3 years - Icelandic - Loner - Blindsight - Location: forest clearing - Tags: Chess, Checkers

"I understand but sometimes its better to ignore some things since not everyone is friendly,"the mare responds as she continues to follow after the one leading her towards the forest. Mahina still doesn't truly understand the meaning of the word mutt but she decides to not bring that word up since Checkers was being kind enough to lead her back into the forest.

Aztec - Stallion - 5 years - Pegacorn - Loner - Hiding wings/horn - Location: Forest - Tags: open (Mistty, Prince)

Aztec's ears perk up when he hears a familiar whinny in the distance and starts to canter in the direction of the sound, forgetting that he had allowed his wings and horn to be visible. He slows down to a walk when he sees her around another creature and suddenly remember that his true self was visible. The black stallion remains hidden among the trees, his teal eyes visible in the shadows, as he both hides his horn and wings and studies winged cheetah, unsure on if he is friendly or not.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:43 am

Feline
Hikko Herd - mother - female - tiger painted wolf - tags: Tuuwa

-
She eats her small prey there, before licking her lips and shaking her pelt, with a long stretch to her legs. She looked around her pup for a moment, before catching her eyes on the hawk there "hello Tuuwa" she said to her "love problems?" she asked "sorry it's kind of shining on you" she said with a giggle.

Fridom
Hikko Herd - young - tiger painted black wolf - tags: Shazi

-
He looked at her rather confused about her question "you have ice powers? Of course, you can freeze something?" he responded to her. He looked at her thoughtfully, then looked around the camp seeing a small branch there, he run to get it to Shazi "here? you can freeze this thing right?" he asked her.

Zatzu
Hikko Herd - healer - winged pink cat - plan healing - tags: Venus

-
She listened to the wolf "well maybe you could try to chanse your begging for soemthing else, I seriously like cotton-grass on my bed, it's soft and adapts to your movements, without looing its softness" she meowed to her.

Grimz
Hikko Herd - spy - winged blue cat - water manipulation - tags: Mia, Aiden, Jessie, Jasper

-
The winged blue male nodded before turning to the two dogs "get inside the den, leader is there waiting for you" he said to them, standing near the entrance. The den was rather small of all of them, so he decided to stay outside of it, giving the leaders and loners space to talk in peace.

Prince
Listerna Herd - scout - winged king cheetah - tags: Mistty, Mahina, Chess, Chesters (watching)

-
He watched in silence when the black wolf flew away, hoping that he left the territory and the nearby lands too. He flicked his ears over to the horse but watched the dog following the other dog and a horse there "That's Fallen...he is from my home herd...the one who destroyed it..." he responded to her "he is very bad news to the herds and anyone really...I hope he leaves this area" he said.

Fury
Listerna Herd - hunter - dragon cat - crush on Azul - tags: open

-
She decided to wait for a moment, for the leader to start the meeting before she could get out to do some hunting. She saw the cheetah near the camp entrance making his way back to camp. She sighed in annoyance when she waited for the leader to speak up, but it started to feel like forever, and again she was thinking if she could go out instead.

Fallen
loner - winged black wolf - shadows - tags: maybe open

-
He growled in anger as he left the scene with the arrogant mutt. He could not stand anyone who thinks they can decide how anyone else wants to live their lives. He flew away to the that part of the forest, past the field, and landed on a large rock near a river 'anyone who gets my way, will be my enemy...everyone who says no to me, will become my meal...you better sleep on your eyes open...mutt' he thought watching the blue water running down there.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:14 am

[melody: nope...Azul was posted way back when, howling, and that's the last post I ever saw for him]

Jessie- f- 4 y- wolf maybe dog- Hikko leaders mate- Empathy- mate is Jasper- one pup so far- Tags: family, Grimz

The pretty red female with white toed and jaw sat and waited. Brown ears and a brown tipped tail moved again. The brown eyed one looked to her mate, saying "Jasper, Grimz has brought two dogs for us to meet."

Junn- m- 4 mo- wolf maybe hybrid- Hikko young- Fox shift (inherited from mom's dad's mom)- will be homo; crush on Fridom- Jasper x Jessie- Tags: family, Grimz

The cuddly and adventurous but anxious and head shy one yawned. The brown pawed and eyed white toed and jawed one giggled. Brown ears and a brown tipped tail moved. He nipped at his dad, playfully, then stared at the entrance to the den.

Lunar- m- 4 y- husky mix likely- Hikko scout- light (moonlight like)- homo; Finn- mate- adopted Soleis- Tags: Soleis, Finn

The caring and kind but stubborn and hard headed male smiled. The white muzzled and pawed silver male nudged Soleis. Light blue and gray eyes looked to Finn once more. He followed him to the prey pile, and nosed at the rabbit dropped before him, saying "Looks plump and juicy."

Soleis- f- 4 mo- dingo- Hikko young- weaker light powers- will be bi; crush on Fridom- adopted by Lunar- Tags: Lunar, Finn

Amber eyes glanced between them. The white pawed slightly darker muzzled one smiled. The cute golden female then twitched slightly darker ears. Her slightly darker tipped tail flicked her tail, saying "Of course I can eat a bird too!"

Mia- f- 3 y- dog- loner but will be mom then foster mom- speed- open- pregnant with two (creamy female Ella and white male Froste)- brother Aiden- Tags: Aiden/Hikko camp (Grimz)

The brown eyed black lab nodded at Grimz, saying "Okay." She slowly stepped in, and looked at the two canines.

(Now we wait)

Aiden- m- 3 y- dog- loner but will be foster parent- strength- nope- nope- nope- sister Mia- Tags: Mia/ Hikko camp (Grimz)

The brown eyed dark brown lab nodded as well, and sniffed the air a bit. He stepped inside, standing close to his sister.

Bonny- f- 6 y- cat- Listerna scout- Silent steps- asexual- offspring with Chico- Tags: Chico, Melody and Henrik, Norbert

The blue eyed gray she cat smiled a cat smile as she looked between them. She dipped her head to the goat, then looked at the others. She stopped herself from answering for the brown she cat. Melody was perfectly capable of speaking for herself, after all.

Chico- m- 6 y- cat- Listerna hunter- levitation- same- same- Tags: Bonny, Melody and Henrik, Norbert

The amber eyed golden male smiled a bit as well. He glanced between them all as well, and finally focused on the brown she cat and his son. He purred quietly a bit, flicking his tail. He stood there, waiting for one of them to speak and guessing it would be Melody.

Melody- f- 6 y- cat- will be scout for Listerna- little brown dog shift- son and daughter- Tags: Henrik, Bonny and Chico, Norbert

The pretty eyed she cat made a small sound. The brown she cat dipped her head to the goat, then raised it and had a smile. "I...we were just wandering, and they found us. I didn't know there was a tribe, but I've been convinced to join, if...if we're allowed," she said.

Henrik- m- 3 y- cat- will be hunter/gatherer for Listerna- bat shift (little brown bat, because pretty sure golden and brown bats don't actually exist)- Chico x Melody- might be neutered might not- Tags: Melody, Bonny and Chico, Norbert

The golden kitty twitched brown ears. The brown tipped tail flicked as he glanced around at the others a moment. He nodded along to what his mom said, then spoke up himself. "Yeah, yeah! We want to join," he said, since Bonny and Chico were here.

Morri- gelding- 20 y- Listerna elder/council- teleportation- crush on Axel- adopted Mistty- Tags: Axel

The calm and surprisingly gentle male with black mane snorted. His white ended black tail flicked, brown and blue eyes looking into dark ones. He felt warm all over, and nodded at him. He said "O...Okay," and nuzzled him back. He then dipped his head before lifting it, as animals can't shrug. He said "I have no idea, so I suppose we'll have to listen and find out."

Mistty- mare- 4 y- horse- Listerna spy- mind reading- bi; Aztec- mate open- no foals yet- Morri adopted her- friends with Norbert- Tags: Prince, Aztec

The silver tail flicked a couple times, and she twitched her ears. The white snip and legged silver bay heard the hooves in the distance. She smiled to herself, or something similar. She then made a small sound as Prince told her. "He...destroyed your old home? How?" she asked. She now felt anger and sadness, for the cheetah losing his old place and towards the wolf. She glanced towards the trees. "Aztec, you can come out, Prince won't hurt you; unless you try to hurt me, and...you won't do that," she said.

Chess- agender- 4 y- Shepherd Karelian bear dog- loner for now- rat shift- crush: may be Fallen, but not at this point yet- Checkers is related- Tags: Checkers and Mahina

The tan cheeked and legged black dog blinked amber and gold eyes. The white marked one curled the white tipped tail. They let jut a small breath, but nodded at the mare. "Okay, fine, I'll leave it alone, but he also threatened us...Well, me, he threatened me. If he comes looking for a fight, if he attacks me, I'm defending myself..." they huffed. Of course they'd defend their self. They weren't going to just let that wolf come and attack them...if he tried it.

Checkers- agender- 4 y- Shepherd Karelian Bear dog- loner for now- bat shift (black bat)- crush: Fallen- Chess is related- Tags: Chess/Mahina

The tan dog with the black ears, saddle, muzzle, and cheek dots sighed. The black topped tan tail flicked again then stilled. The amber eyed one glanced back at Chess. They nodded to them, then continued on towards the woods. They smiled a bit as they looked to the mare. She was doing well, following their voice and all, not seeming scared or nervous. "Almost there," they said, as the trees got closer. Finally, they reached the trees, and said "Here we are; will we...could we come meet you again?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:31 pm

Mahina - Mare - 3 years - Icelandic - Loner - Blindsight - Location: forest - Tags: Chess, Checkers

"And you have a right to defend yourself," she states as her blindsight starts to work again as soon as she steps into the shadows of the forest. Mahina turns her head to loo behind her at the clearing despite the fact that she won't make out anything in the clearing due to it still being under direct sunlight. looking forward again, Mahina can finally almost figure out what kind of animals Chess and Checkers are as her grey eyes land directly in Checkers. The world still appeared shades of grey, black, and white for her which is all she is used to. Her tail lashes behind her at some flies as she responds with a smile, "I tend to try to stay in areas I am familiar with, mainly under the trees unless it is night or there is cloud cover so we may meet again which I won't mind. Going out in the clearing without shade was a mistake on my part."

Aztec - Stallion - 5 years - Pegacorn - Loner - Hiding wings/horn - Location: Forest - Tags: Mistty, Prince

Aztec unintentionally hears part of the conservation between Mistty and the cheetah as he debates on staying or moving back to the stream until Mistty called out to him. He hesitates a little before slowly emerging from the shadows, his eyes nervously on the cheetah since he doesn't know the cheetah. Stepping closer to the mare, he lowers his head in a silent greeting to the cheetah apparently named Prince before saying, "Hello there Prince. Unless this was a trap, I see no reason to attempt to hurt you"
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:38 pm

Feline

-
She eats her small prey there, before licking her lips and shaking her pelt, with a long stretch to her legs. She looked around her pup for a moment, before catching her eyes on the hawk there "hello Tuuwa" she said to her "love problems?" she asked "sorry it's kind of shining on you" she said with a giggle.

Fridom

-
He looked at her rather confused about her question "you have ice powers? Of course, you can freeze something?" he responded to her. He looked at her thoughtfully, then looked around the camp seeing a small branch there, he run to get it to Shazi "here? you can freeze this thing right?" he asked her.

Zatzu

-
She listened to the wolf "well maybe you could try to chanse your begging for soemthing else, I seriously like cotton-grass on my bed, it's soft and adapts to your movements, without looing its softness" she meowed to her.

Grimz
Hikko Herd - spy - winged blue cat - water manipulation - tags: Mia, Aiden, Jessie, Jasper

-
The winged blue male nodded before turning to the two dogs "get inside the den, leader is there waiting for you" he said to them, standing near the entrance. The den was rather small of all of them, so he decided to stay outside of it, giving the leaders and loners space to talk in peace.

Prince
Listerna Herd - scout - winged king cheetah - tags: Mistty, Aztec, Mahina, Chess, Chesters (watching)

-
He kept his eyes watching the dogs and the horse which was soon disappearing from his sight. He knows that the male horse was followed them, but didn't really give him a much attention "I was pretty young then, I was not aware what really was going on in that chaotic night, but I know that he started a riot against my parents the leaders, and many of our herd members died by getting into his path including my parents" he responded with a sight "many of those who survived, they run away and vanished, including me...I run away out of fear and never looked back, thinking that he sure destroyed everything" he said.
He looked at Aztec "that's pretty rude Aztec, you followed us on your own, then how you think this could be a trap?" he responded rather disappointed "I don't know what you think we herd members are, but we are not just aggressive battle animals, we watch and follow before acting...who wants to die just for its stupid actions..." he said looking away.

Fury

-
She decided to wait for a moment, for the leader to start the meeting before she could get out to do some hunting. She saw the cheetah near the camp entrance making his way back to camp. She sighed in annoyance when she waited for the leader to speak up, but it started to feel like forever, and again she was thinking if she could go out instead.

Fallen

-
He sat at the large rock there watching the fast running water down there. He kind of enjoyed the sound of the water, it calmed him a little bit. He shook his black fur and looked to the distance, thinking where he could go now.

(hmm thinking to make him try to attract Checkers just to make Chess angry xD He likes to destroy things so he could try to destroy the sibling's good relationship with each other if that's even possible?)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:06 pm

[melody: nope...Azul was posted way back when, howling, and that's the last post I ever saw for him]

(Now we wait)

Mistty- mare- 4 y- horse- Listerna spy- mind reading- bi; Aztec- mate open- no foals yet- Morri adopted her- friends with Norbert- Tags: Prince, Aztec

The silver tail flicked a couple times, and she twitched her ears. The white snip and legged silver bay listened to the cheetah, and made another sound. "He...did he kill your parents?" she asked. She felt a greater flash of anger at that thought. She then glanced between Prince and Aztec. She shook her head, saying "No, no, no, this isn't a trap." She let out a breath, then smiled a horse smile. She brushed her head against the stallion, then leaned on him a bit, looking really happy.

Chess- agender- 4 y- Shepherd Karelian bear dog- loner for now- rat shift- crush: may be Fallen, but not at this point yet- Checkers is related- Tags: Checkers and Mahina

The tan cheeked and legged black dog blinked amber and gold eyes. The white marked one curled the white tipped tail. They nodded and said "Thank you. He probably would say we don't have a right...but every animal has the right to defend them self." They then fell silent as they watched her. "It...really was nice meeting you."

The tan dog with the black ears, saddle, muzzle, and cheek dots nodded. The black topped tan tail flicked again then stilled. The amber eyed one smiled a bit at them, getting along. Then again, there was no reason they shouldn't. They didn't know what her power did. However, it would show the tan as gray, the black as black and white as white of course. They smiled again, and said "Okay, that's good. We'll come see you again, unless...if you want us to stay longer, or the rest of the day, we can."

(Checkers DOES have a crush on him, but I'm not sure you mean attracting them romantically. If he DID get with them, as like dating or mates, that would probably make Chess mad, but I don't know if you'd want to do that (though it would make me happy, as long as he doesn't hurt them in the end. Checkers wasn't the one annoying him or fighting him...after all))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:00 pm

Mahina - Mare - 3 years - Icelandic - Loner - Blindsight - Location: forest - Tags: Chess, Checkers

She nods in the direction of Chess as she responds, "Nice to meet you too. Wish it was under better circumstances but you never know how a stranger will react to others." Mahina remains silent for a moment before answering, "You can stay longer if you want, its been a while since i have had company so its nice to be with others again." her creamy white tail flicks behind her at some insects a bit to close to her hindquarters as she smiles a little at the pair.

Aztec - Stallion - 5 years - Pegacorn - Loner - Hiding wings/horn - Location: Forest - Tags: Mistty, Prince

His ears flatten a little as he listens to what Prince said before replying, "I didn't follow, I came because i heard Mistty whinny and did not realize she was going to be with you so sorry if I appeared rude with what i said. Not everyone is friendly and I wasn't sure if you were one of the aggressive ones or not." he smiles a little at Mistty before shifting a little, trying to not cause her to loose her balance, since she had unknowingly leaned onto his invisible wing
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:00 pm

Feline

-

Fridom

-

Zatzu

-
She listened to the wolf "well maybe you could try to change your begging for something else, I seriously like cotton grass on my bed, it's soft and adapts to your movements, without losing its softness" she meowed to her.

Grimz

-

Prince
Listerna Herd - scout - winged king cheetah - tags: Mistty, Aztec, Mahina, Chess, Chesters (watching)

-
He looked to Aztec "so what's your plan then? are you joining us to be with her or are you trying to take her with you?" he asked him. He was not to say what Mistty wanted to do if the male is not joining and she wanted to go with him, he was not going to stop her, it's her life anyway and she herself was the one to decide how she wanted to live it. He ignored the two dogs and the stranger mare there as they were not in their lands yet, but pretty nearby, so either they walk away or they do something else.

Fury

-

Fallen

-
He sat at the large rock there watching the fast running water down there. He kind of enjoyed the sound of the water, it calmed him a little bit. He shook his black fur and looked to the distance, thinking where he could go now.

(Fallen doesn't know what love is, he never fell for anyone or had anyone he knows to show any love toward him either. Maybe he may start liking Chesters at some point, but at first, he could only go to use him to break his good relationship with his brother.)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me