The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | Accepting]

Postby QueerChaos » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:21 am

Ghost | Medic | He/It | 4 y/o | Location: In the forest | tags: Blaze

"Nope nothing major recently, just a few pups getting something stuck in their fur. Another reason I've been out so much recently."
He smiled at the other, he enjoyed being around him and having his company in the short period they had been around each other. The large wolfs tail swayed around on top of the rock, bring up a slight amount of dust. He thought about how they should probably get back to camp soon, but this was better. Camp can wait for them.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:27 am

B L A Z E

Crushing on Ghost | He // Him | Exploring with Ghost | Hunter | bisexual

Blaze smiled hearing Ghost’s tail way behind them. He sighed relaxing for a moment listening to his voice “that’s good - it must be a puppy thing to get into trouble” he said softly chucking. “Believe it or not I was quite the problem pup” he said with a quick glance at Ghost. Blaze was genuinely enjoying his time with Ghost, no other wolf even remotely looked in his direction. Yeah Blaze was grumpy and antisocial but would it really kill someone to say hello. He looked down for a second realizing how much trust he had put into Ghost in such a short time. Opening up to another was almost impossible for Blaze yet something about Ghost made it .. easy.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:42 am

"that's not to hard to believe." Ghost chuckled softly at his own statement. "Puppies are often troublesome little things. I don't like them to much but I don't think I really have a choice." He said smiling, Ghost hadn't smiled this much in ages but he didn't mind it. He slowly scooted closer to the other wolf beside him. The large wolf was trying extremely hard not to knock the herbs they had collected that day into the water below.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:15 am

B L A Z E

Blaze’s fur grew hot as Ghost sat closer to him, their fur almost touching. He looked at the herbs to the side of them; they had collected a good amount. “If you don’t mind me asking” Blaze began turning his focus back to the wolf beside him “how did you come to be a medic?” He paused “I’m sorry if that’s too personal” He didn't want to intrude on his life or history - but he wanted to learn more about the wolf

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:36 am

"Well I thought it looked cool, everyone recommended I be a hunter but I didn't want too. So here I am." He said with a light chuckle. It's true, every tried to get him to become a hunter but Ghost just thought being a medic would be super cool. "But anyways, what about you? How did you end up being a hunter? You seem like alpha material to me." He spoke towards the wolf he was almost touching.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:15 am

B L A Z E

Blaze smiled listening to Ghost, he liked that he followed his own path versus what others had chosen for him. It was honestly commendable. “I’m glad you followed your heart” he said softly. “I became a hunter once I joined the pack - they were contemplating making me a fighter or a hunter. Apparently i excelled at hunting” he smirked softly “shame. If I was a fighter I probably would of spoken to you sooner” he added the soft comment looking at Ghost with the sides of his eyes.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:26 am

“A shame indeed, I enjoy talking to you quite a bit.” He said with a soft smirk while leaning against Blaze. Comfort, something he had yet to feel in ages. The large wolf sighed think about how lonely he had been in the past.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:18 am

B L A Z E

Blaze smiled, and felt his tail wag softly “to be honest you’re the most tolerable wolf I’ve met.” felt his fur grow hot as Ghost Leaned against him , he pressed against him gently enjoying the wolf’s warmth. Ghost was extremely soft Blaze noted. “I enjoy talking with you too” he said softly. Blaze sighed gently, relaxing. He hoped Ghost didn’t mind him being so close - he enjoyed the feeling of someone beside him. This was so new. Thinking to himself he smiled, is this how those other wolves feel? coming to the realization of - He did enjoy Ghost’s company. Immensely.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:29 pm

He felt happy that his companion had relaxed a bit from earlier, his tail wagged excitedly. "I'm glad you're feelin more relaxed now." He said softly to the other. Ghost liked being around Blaze, probably only Blaze. The wolf had a comforting feeling that trailed behind him where ever he went.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:34 pm

B L A Z E

Blaze smirked "me? relax?" he said with a hint of laughter in his voice "never" he said softly trying to make a joke but realizing it came off more like a defense mechanism. His green eyes softened for a moment - focusing on the wolf in beside him. "In all seriousness, I truly do not think I have ever been this content before" he said returning his gaze to the waterfall - hoping Ghost couldn't feel the temperature in his fur rise. He was thankful to have a dark coat - if he was blushing from his own embarrassment then no one would be able to see.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups