❤️The Glass Shop❤️ O+A!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ❤️The Glass Shop❤️ O+A!

Postby blood-moon » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:09 pm

Star/ tags: Flower, robin, jay

The unicorn looked at the wolf confused. “Th-Th-thank you” she said

Emma/tags: Lilian, stella

“Not much” she replied. “Other that they like collecting us and they love their green paper”

Tide/tags: open

Tide looked at the fish bowl she was in and pulled herself out. She stretched out and turned on the lights inside of her so that they flashed. She pulled herself to her feet and ran off the top shelf, she quickly pulled open her wings and glided down

Dust\tags: Amali

The small glass Griffin saw the cat wake up. She folded in her fabric wings and approached her. "Hi" dust said

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aquamiao » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:17 pm

AMALI
she/her - pan - tags: dust
——————————————————————————
“Hello, Dust!” Amali replied cheerfully, flicking her tail in greeting. Even if she didn’t know another animal well, she was friendly nonetheless. “I think I overslept a little... what time is it?”
aquamiao

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:20 pm

Juniper - Female - Rabbit - Tags: Rosie, Shiva

Juniper woke up from her sleep, opening her eyes slowly. She didn't see any humans nearby so she stretched a bit shaking out her fur and looking around. She spotted Shiva and Rosie and went over to say hello and see what they were up to. "Hello! What are you two up to?" she asked, twitching her nose curiously.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:23 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Sorry for ooc, should we wake up Bray and Ry now?)

Rosie- rabbit- bi; likes Juniper- no babies yet- Tags: Shiva

The red bunny flexed white paws, her white undersided tail twitching. Purple tipped ears moved a bit, and green eyes blinked as she looked around. She squeaked as she saw her crush coming over. "H-Hello, um...not much," she told the other rabbit female, and smiled at her.

Rylan- Husky mix- homo; likes Braylon- no pups yet- Tags: Braylon

The black and white husky soon fell asleep.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:33 am

Flower / Female / Cat / Crush: Open / Tags: Star, Robin

“Good as new! Are you good?” She asked the unicorn. It looked like it was fin, but still hurt.

Lillian / Female / Lesbian / Crush: Open / Tags: Stella

“So weird,” She said bewildered.

Braylon / Male / Husky / Pan / Crush: Rylan / Tags: Rylan

The brown husky shook himself awake and saw that Rylan was still sleeping. He got down and whispered “Wake up sleepyhead!” And loomed over him.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:12 pm

The red bunny flexed white paws, her white undersided tail twitching. Purple tipped ears moved a bit, and green eyes blinked as she looked around. She squeaked as she saw her crush coming over. "H-Hello, um...not much," she told the other rabbit female, and smiled at her.

The black and white husky yawned as he laid there, lying on his side. His ears and tail moved a bit, then he gasped and sat up quick, seeing it was just his crush.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:10 pm

“Mornin sleepyhead!” He exclaimed as he watched Rylan get up. He jumped around, just missing the edge of the shelf, but not caring
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:35 pm

The black and white husky yawned as he looked at the other male. "Hello," he said with a nod, and flicked and twitched his ears and tail.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:38 pm

“Hi!” He said still jumping but farther from the edge. He already went through the experience and he didn’t want to again. He really liked the dog and didn’t want to say goodbye anytime soon.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:46 pm

The black and white husky twitched his ears, flicking his tail then curling it over his back. He blushed a bit as he looked at him, then looked away quickly. He smiled just a bit. Then he giggled a little, and shook his head a couple times, and for to his paws after a moment finally.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me