Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby Twisted Wolf » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:15 am

|Badger|
He'd turn into a small, frail pup, tilting his head before looking down at Spencer and talking. "I'm confuzled, are you?" He'd ask, puzzled at what Blossom meant, he'd poke Spencer until he replied, still on his head. (Sorry I just had too xD)
Twisted Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:39 am

Amrah - Loner - 5yrs -Crush: Open -Tags: Damien, Wraith
Amrah shrugged a bit, "I've been traveling none stop this whole time so early ng a fish here and there never really bothered me. Better than starving and better than eating bugs or berries... Anyways I think I smelled a deer a few yard back, though im yjot sure if it was a buck or doe." She glanced to Wraith, if the she wolf wanted to hunt with them it would be a test of her skills. Though she doubted the female was weak especially considering Wraith seemed to he a long time loner. It put a bit of peace in Amrah's mind, maybe her and Damien needed this fresh start.

Thunder - Fighter - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Nadie
"My power isnt anything special, I'm just super fast. Which means if a wolf of my pack were to go and attack you for no good reason i could get between you two before they could even move in. Now what about your power, you said it killed someone dear to you... What is your power?" He was genuinely interested in knowing what her power was if it had killed someone. It wasn't out of fear though, he wanted to find out about her as much as she seemed to want to know about him.

Sky - Healer - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Moonshine
Sky wouldn't know about it being lonely, but he imagined it probably was. "We can go find Vera and talk to her about you joining us. With everything that is going on the future is looking rather bleak. The more wolves we have, well probably going to be for the better." The vines slowly fading away from him and the buck.

Silky - Loner - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Mallory, James
Her ears pressed against her head once again before she turned to the male. "Wait here for a second..." She turned the threads parting for her to walk back into the den. "Mallory...please come out here with me so we can talk to this wolf. Things aren't as they should be and I want you to listen and tell me what you want. You may be a pup, but your life hasn't been easy." She said softly nuzzling Mal slightly, the pup seemed to give her a bit more courage.

Ginger - Hunter - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Starlight
Ginger was a bit surprised when Starlight laid down in front of her. She gave a gentle smile, "N-no I'm fine, sorry if I worried you more. I'm not in any pain or at least not physically right now." She closed her eyes working to get her heart rate to slow. "I was just having a nightmare about my old pack. Things I wish i could forgive and forget but I probably never will. Maybe a small part of me fears that what happened in my old pack will happen here."
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:20 am

✧ Sᴛᴀʀʟɪɢʜᴛ ✧

Female | 2 years | Healer | Straight | Crush: hers-Sky/on her-open | Tags: Ginger, med den

Starlight nodded, understanding Ginger's worry. "You haven't caused me any more worry, don't worry, yourself!" Star smiled, stood up and sat beside the ginger hunter. "Until I know what it is that happened, I can't 100% promise it won't happen again," she said quietly, realising it wasn't much of comfort words, but her smile and sympathetic eyes should help. "But I can 99.9% guaranty it won't. We, here, in this pack, look out for each other, care for one and another and we forgive everyone. No matter what they've done, we try to fix and work through what has happened together. Trust me, no matter what happened, whether it was an event that you feel is your fault, or just something that happened that you feel haunts you (your fault or not), here, we don't worry or, well, to be honest, care about it. We don't care because we care about who you are now. We care about you, know that."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
❦ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ❦

Female | 2 years | Loner | Heteroflexible | Crush: hers-Leon/on her-open | Tags: Talia

"Still, I do not trust the plant life around here, but I'll respect your judgement. As for if I betray your...I suppose, trust...and you kill me, that's a fair deal. And I will do the same if either of you cross me. Still, this is the best way to survive this, whatever this is." She grumbled. "So, do we wait for him, or go to this 'Bane'?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{{ ooc: sorry this is quite a late reply, stuff happened irl \: }}
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:57 am

Zephyr- Tags; Nayden, Alistair, Fain

Zephyr sniffed the air and nodded her head. 'I think I remember a scent similar to this when I was a pup,' she informed Nayden as she glanced up at the taller wolf. She sniffed the air again for anything alarming that she knew the scent of, but didn't seem to catch anything. Zephyr glanced back at Alistair and Fain and smiled at them, seeing them talking. (Not one of my best posts)
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:45 am

Spencer | Omega | Tagged; Wolves

Spencer raised an eyebrow at BlossomFang, genuinely confused why anyone would want to be in his presence. “The only one disturbing me at the moment is Bager” Spencer said, his attention quickly shifting to Badger who was really pushing his patience. He shook his fur out, trying to shake Badger off of him. “Must you act like a child all the time?” He growled, annoyed.
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunnyco » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:11 am

BlossomFang||Female||Tags: Milo, Spencer and Badger

"Oh..." BlossomFang nodded, knowing how would it'd be annoying feeling something playing with your fur. "Also, I..." She gulps a little, trying not to mess up a conversation.BlossomFang didn't wanted to mess anything up at all."I don't really care about has the wolf powers or not. It depends on wolf's personality and state. " BlossomFang glanced at Badger. "Uhm, Badger, dear, can you stop that? I understand Spencer is fluffy, but no one wants to feel how someone is playing with their fur."
Image Hi, I'm Sunnyco. Nice to meet ya! Image
I don't do much coding, because it's quite hard.
I'm always up to do a 1 x 1 RP, just PM me!
Sunnyco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twisted Wolf » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:59 am

|Badger|
"Aww... And yes I must! I am a pup... Mentally!"
He'd jump down before turning back and laying with his tail across his paws.
Twisted Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:48 am

Sorry for my absence, traveling.

Moonshine|Loner|Pack territory| Tags| Sky

Moonshine nodded, and the vines dissapeared.
She looked around for a moment, but let sky lead the way, as she didnt know her way around the camp.

Jack|Loner|Outside pack territory| Tag;None

Jack slowly approached the female, bowing his head.
Jack didnt want to fight, for once, but was genuinely concerned about the pregnant female,
Hello..

Wraith|Loner|Outside pack territory| Tags; Amrah; Damien

Wraith nodded, following them along.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:33 pm

Damien
Damien shuddered at the thought of eating bugs or berries, two things he’d prefer to stay away from even if he was ever on the brink of death. He gave Wraith a wary glance before grumbling under his breath and bringing his nose up to sniff the air. “Maybe, with being this far into FairyLand, the deer will taste even better” Damien smirked slightly, trying to ease the uncomfortable feeling of paranoia eating at him. He started in one direction, taking the lead in the hunt just because that was what he was used too.
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:45 pm

Spencer
“Oh...” Spencer said weakly, trying not to look utterly lost in confusion because of BlossomFangs words. To him, power meant everything. “I don’t need your pity” he finally said after a long moment, giving into anger rather than letting himself be emotionally vulnerable. “Power means everything in this pack. If our Alpha wasn’t strong, consider how any wolf with a vendetta could slay them. If our pack wasn’t strong consider how our own would be slain. Powers means the difference between who rules the world and who doesn’t”
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me