The Clan Divided Role-Play(Open)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Clan Of Villains{Open and Accepting!)

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:44 pm

Bitterpaw- She-cat- Medicine cat apprentice

"Of course, I know powers are an odd thing in this clan. But please, don't do that often. I can see how much it drains you." *She put a paw over his shoulder and smiled* "And I know how much power the leader would think she'd have with a cat who basically can heal the dead. If anything, I want her dead. She's always pressurizing us- always.. watching." *She looked behind her as if she thought she would see the leader's looming eyes. She looked back at him and sighed* "Once were able to, why don't we get out of here? Nettleclan had never had the best intentions."

Starling watches
Last edited by XxvPARANORMAvxX on Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:10 pm

FallenRains

He extends his gifts awareness to be absolutely sure that noone is lurking, noone would hear. *Everyone* has aches; heart aches, physical aches.. so he can know that someone is there. "As you said though, VineStar would kill us if something happened to her kit." Is reminded, voice full of tiredness, full of a dull headache that poppy rarely touches. Her paw on his shoulder is nice, she's warm. It's comforting. When is the last time some cat had touched him without it hurting? Without it *Taking*? Without wanting something from him?

" I can't bring back the dead. I... I tried. But it's a life for a life, and I can't let it get that far." His voice breaks at the memory of his past failures, his losses. "I don't let it get that far," How can he explain how he feels Everyones' pain? Feels their insecurities and their heartbreak? Feels the stubbed toe, the sun too bright, a thorn, hunger, kitting? He swallows the lump in his throat unsuccessfully. "Yes, always watching. " Is agreed faintly and bitterly with a bob of his head, watching as a spider spins another insect into a cocoon.

His stomach rumbles and pinches and his gaze drops into hers, "friends then?" He dares not agree fully - at least out loud, but he does nod at her so that Bitterpaw KNOWS that he agrees with her to leave. But.. well... two cats against the clan? They'd never survive. They need some other cats. Hopefully GhostKit and her father EbonySong. Maybe PeachWhisper, though he doesnt know her well. With any luck MistStrike, she's an excellent warrior and hunter. And he's fairly sure that PumpkinStrike would come if only to be away from VineStar, but only if their kits - at least one - came too. But how would they bring this up? Being a traitor isn't something to be taken lightly.

She wants their leader dead?? His hearts clench, feeling phantom pain. "We should collect some herbs and prey while we are out. And... I think we should practice some fighting. "

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:20 pm

*Excitement glittered in her eyes as she flicked him with her tail tip and stood up* "Friends to the end." *She snickered* "Now if we're able to.. let's call this secret clan... Equanimity clan. It means peace, even in a stressful situation. We'll meet here to advise seeing if a new member is loyal or not. Now, if things go wrong, we need an escape plan." *She flicked her tail and pointed to the trees close together* "We'll flee that way, though we might lose each other, it's better off than being executed in front of a clan that doesn't care. And sure! Let's go out and try some fighting techniques. But you have to promise me you'll get some rest after this, okay?"

starling watches
Last edited by XxvPARANORMAvxX on Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:40 pm

FallenRains

"Equanimity, " he tries out the foreign word, tongue twisting at the flavor. It's certainly better than Villian, that's just asking to be hated (in his opinion!) "I like it."

"Let me think of the route, I'll find a way to try it too." Because what if it's not safe? And where would that path lead to? "We'd need a place to meet up." Is his adjustment to the plan, "and I'd advise staying in the trees, so we will practice that."

The silver cat swallows at her demand, "I see, I hear, I obey." (He doesn't mean for it to slip out, but it does, as it always happens when he's exhausted. And hadn't he not been eating? Hadn't he been having nightmares and only slept two hours each night this week?) "I will definitely catch some sleep." But eating... well, it'd have to be optional. Even though MistStrike had caught and killed that raccoon and the Clan would eat well. What if they were extra hungry?? What if there was nothing left? He never was a great hunter of prey, just other cats. "Let's go find some herbs, I think we were low on merrygold."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:51 pm

Bitterpaw- Medicine cat apprentice- She-cat
*she smiled* "I like the name too, Nettles a tad bit boring of a name with cats who tear into each other's throats." (In her opinion)

"Your right, at next dusk we should meet up to find a way out of this place when trouble comes, and a better place to talk away from camp. By hiding in the trees we can cover ourselves in mud to hide our scents."

*She flicked her til gently over Fallenrains back* "No, get some rest. Tomorrow we have much to do. I can take care of the marry gold. Eat, and get some rest. I'll wake you if something bad happens."

*Without another word, she hopped away to find marigold. Scenting the winds, she smelled the wet bank that edged the birch trees, marigold would be bound to grow there*

*Carefully, she glided across the river bank and snapped three stems off a marigold flower before she headed back to camp*

Starling watches
Last edited by XxvPARANORMAvxX on Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:55 pm

IMPORTANT Mushroom, are you able to describe the biome for me? It's a tad bit hard to roleplay without any landscape.
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:06 am

XxvPARANORMAvxX wrote:IMPORTANT Mushroom, are you able to describe the biome for me? It's a tad bit hard to roleplay without any landscape.

Camp: The camp is situated within a crater in the middle of the territory. Meetings and important announcements are made on the large hollowed out oak tree that grows above the leaders den in the center of camp. The dens are arranged so the nursery and elders' den are furthest from the entrance. The Medicine cats den is situated in a cave behind a waterfall. The Warriors' den is inside of a dirt cave with lichen hanging over its entrance. The Apprentices den is between two stones pressed up against each other. The Nursery is isolated from the rest of camp by a fallen log with a walkway through its center. The Elders is also isolated from the rest of camp by a stream.

Notable landmarks: a cave said to be haunted by ghosts, a gravesite used to bury all NettleClan cats outside the haunted cave, a clearing filled with clovers and a tree known to house owls, a mossy hollow where apprentices train, a long River going through the territory, and a large waterfall in the side of a rocky hill that not many know about.

Border Markings: an abandoned thunderpath which marks the south border, a stream which marks the north border, a massive maple tree older than the Clan marking the eastern border, the western border is marked by and abandoned twoleg place where the pines stop leading to open land.
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:16 am

Thank you so much!
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:22 am

Name: Crumpet
Gender/Pronouns: Tom (He/him)
Crush(Optional): none
Powers(Optional): Crumpet has the power to raise the dead(As ghosts) for a very limited amount of time to save the gravesites
1 Line Appearance: A brown tom with matted fur and deep golden eyes.
Personality: Crumpet is a gruff little tom, he's sharp with newcomers and does not ease up too soon. He has a bit of a humourous side when it comes to young cats.
Backstory(optional): Crumpet never talks about his past, he sees it as a weak spot for him. When he was a kit he was left at a gravesite to die. The only reason he lived was because spirits of the dead rose up to feed him and teach him skills he never knew. When he's older, he now protects the gravesites with his life and lives in the haunted caves.
Other: I was wondering if the leader respects crumpet for keeping the gravesite protected, but really no one knows him other than the leader?
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:34 am

XxvPARANORMAvxX wrote:Name: Crumpet
Gender/Pronouns: Tom (He/him)
Crush(Optional): none
Powers(Optional): Crumpet has the power to raise the dead(As ghosts) for a very limited amount of time to save the gravesites
1 Line Appearance: A brown tom with matted fur and deep golden eyes.
Personality: Crumpet is a gruff little tom, he's sharp with newcomers and does not ease up too soon. He has a bit of a humourous side when it comes to young cats.
Backstory(optional): Crumpet never talks about his past, he sees it as a weak spot for him. When he was a kit he was left at a gravesite to die. The only reason he lived was because spirits of the dead rose up to feed him and teach him skills he never knew. When he's older, he now protects the gravesites with his life and lives in the haunted caves.
Other: I was wondering if the leader respects crumpet for keeping the gravesite protected, but really no one knows him other than the leader?

AH! Accepted! I feel Vine wouldn't show much care for him coming off as rude but secretly she looks up to him as her powers have to do with the dead despite no one knowing that (Spoilers lol). Though her way of showing she cares may just be showing up every so often for advice or to visit the grave 'for her dead sister' when in reality she would be doing so to see Crumpet.
Last edited by MurderousMushroom on Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me