𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•£π•’π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•€' π”»π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π• π•Ÿ ℝℙ (Open & Accepting)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•£π•’π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•€' π”»π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π• π•Ÿ ℝℙ (Open & Accepting)

Postby Winter Wish » Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:28 pm

Yuan/Sizhui | He/Him | Adventurer

As Yuan returned to his room, he laid back on his bed. He allowed his mind to wander back to the people he invited into his house without a second thought. Why did I do that? They could be dangerous. I haven't even learned of their magic capabilities. All I know is thier names... Why do I feel comfortable with them though?

Ling | He/Him | Adventurer

"I'm going to go to sleep now, night!" Ling said while walking over to one of the beds. After a few seconds, he had passed out.
Last edited by Winter Wish on Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•£π•’π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•€' π”»π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π• π•Ÿ ℝℙ (Open & Accepting)

Postby mialovesbunnies » Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:31 am

Auri | She/Her | Adventurer | Tags: Rina, Mochi
Auri and Rina both walked over to the general store.
Auri went inside scanning the shelves for sewing supplies, which wasn't too hard.
Afterall most general stores weren't any bigger than a cottage.
She had taken out her jade beads and traded them for the sewing supplies.
She checked her bookbag and realized she had forgotten to return the book back to the library.
"I just realized that i had forgotten to return a book to the library!" Auri said, "And the library is in a whole 'nother kingdom!".
"I should probably tell Mochi that i'll be out of town, kingdom, err village.." Auri didn't want to embarrass her crush.
"I'll be right back," Auri said giving her bag to Rina to look after, "Stay here.. i'll go tell mochi that really quick!", Auri said before zooming away at the speed of light.

Mochi | She/Her | Adventurer | Tags: Auri
Mochi woke up and was about to go and make a quick salad before being interrupted by her mother rushing in.
The keys were dangling on her ears.
"Huh?" Mochi said, slightly tired as she had just woken up.
After her mother explained to her, mochi nodded and went to make her self a salad.
Auri rushed back out again, to head back to Rina who was waiting for her.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:18 am

Rina- f- adventurer- pan; Auri- open for mate- kind of wants offspring but could adopt- mage with levitation- from Wisteria- dark brown bun with brown eyes- Tags: Auri
The dark brown bunny hummed a small sound, and looked around. She found some nice thread and ribbons. She had her own stuff she could trade, with her. She traded some for the thread and ribbon, and smiled. She then glanced to her crush, and said "Okay." She watched her rush off, and waited for her to return back.

Wanyin- m- adventurer- bi- friend Xichen, then crush then mate- adopted brother, nephew Ling- Mage with blue-purple fire- Lotus- handsome but also pretty fluffy black fox with white tail tips and blue-purple eyes- Tags: Ling, Yuan
The blue-purple eyed fox flicked his tails and twitched his ears. He nodded and watched his nephew go off to a bed. He himself yawned, but he wasn't really totally tired yet. He hummed a small sound and sat, staring out a window.

Qing- f- villager- pan- has mate- Ning, Shizui- fire- Naturium- beautiful fluffy black fox with four white tipped tails- has medical knowledge- Tags: Ning
-sleeping-

Ning- m- villager- pan- has mate- Qing, Shizui- fire- Naturium- fluffy black fox with four white tipped tails- medical knowledge and carries a bow- Tags: Qing
-sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Wish » Mon May 02, 2022 5:52 am

Yuan/Sizhui | He/Him | Adventurer

After a few more seconds, Yuan falls asleep. His dreams are left empty even with his confused mind.

Ling dreamt of what his what living with his parents might have been had they not already passed.Life would have been perfect. His mother would be sleeping, curled around his younger sister, he'd be swimming with a certain kitsune (Huli Jing), and his uncles, father, Xichen would be happily chatting about whatever while munching on berries.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 02, 2022 9:22 am

[Winter: I almost laughed at the younger sister part, not sure if you meant to write that. But I'm not making fun of you, I almost laughed because I made an AU where A-Ling's parents are still alive (for the anime fandom. Obviously not for your OC), and gave them a younger daughter too. Anyway]

Rina- f- adventurer- pan; Auri- open for mate- kind of wants offspring but could adopt- mage with levitation- from Wisteria- dark brown bun with brown eyes- Tags: Auri
The dark brown bunny hummed a small sound, and looked around. She found some nice thread and ribbons. She had her own stuff she could trade, with her. She traded some for the thread and ribbon, and smiled. She then glanced to her crush, and said "Okay." She watched her rush off, and waited for her to return back.

Wanyin- m- adventurer- bi- friend Xichen, then crush then mate- adopted brother, nephew Ling- Mage with blue-purple fire- Lotus- handsome but also pretty fluffy black fox with white tail tips and blue-purple eyes- Tags: Ling, Yuan
The blue-purple eyed fox thought of his family, and sighed...He shook his head, wishing they were still here. His parents would have known their grandson. His sister and brother in law would have seen Ling grow up. His adopted brother would be with Zhan, of course. He himself and xichen...he shook that thought away quick.

Qing- f- villager- pan- has mate- Ning, Shizui- fire- Naturium- beautiful fluffy black fox with four white tipped tails- has medical knowledge- Tags: Ning
-sleeping-

Ning- m- villager- pan- has mate- Qing, Shizui- fire- Naturium- fluffy black fox with four white tipped tails- medical knowledge and carries a bow- Tags: Qing
-sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Wish » Mon May 02, 2022 4:19 pm

(It was on purpose. I didn't know if I wanted to make him want a younger sister or brother, and then decided to make him an overprotective brother of a nonexistent sister)

As the dream continued, it took a darker turn. What was a perfect dream, turned into his worst nightmare. Just as him and Sizhui had gotten out of the water, a group of kitsunes (Huli Jing) and wolves attacked. They all had a similar marking on them. Blood red paws and legs. Or perhaps it was blood? No, there was no metallic smell. As the group attacked, Ling protected himself and Sizhui while trying to go over and help his mother. Then, he saw Sizhui walk over to the unknown group with white dye washing away.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 02, 2022 5:12 pm

[well I think it was cute. Except this part with the attack...but anyway]

The blue-purple eyed fox began to wonder. If Ali had had a daughter, would she look more like her mother or her father? They were different species, of course. She'd have parts of each of her parents, though one side might come out more dominant (genetics, mods...dominant genetics. Nothing weird) Shaking his head, he sighed once more. He had no idea Ling was having a nightmare...Maybe soon he would know. If Ling made a sound or even awoke with a start.

-sleeping-

-sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Wish » Wed May 04, 2022 9:08 am

As the nightmare continued, Ling noticed that on Sizhui's paws was the same red marking. Not only was Sizhui part of the group that was currently hunting Ling and his family, Sizhui also started giving out commands! "You 6, go surround the black kitsune with white tips." Sizhui said in a stern voice which left questions in the dust. The six he motioned to immediately chased after his uncle who was guiding his niece away.

Outside of the nightmare, Ling was curled up in a tight ball, occasionally letting out small whimpers and whines.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 04, 2022 12:19 pm

The blue-purple eyed fox wonder what they would have named her, or any future children. Maybe Rou, that was a good and pretty name. He shook his head, twitching his ears. He flicked his tails, then sighed as he turned away from the window. Finally, he turned away from the window he'd been staring out. He should really probably go get some sleep. Except then he noticed his nephew curled up tight and making noises. He headed over, nosing him and saying "Wake up, Ling, wake up."

-sleeping-

-sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Wish » Mon May 09, 2022 2:06 am

Before the dream could continue, Ling was awakened by his uncle. Is Sizhui part of that group? Is he going to do something bad to uncle or me? No... It was just a dream. Ling knew he wouldn't be able to fall back asleep, so he asked something he never thought he would have to again. "U-uncle...", He started, already embarrassed, "C-could you c-cuddle me?" Ling hid his face with one of his tails as he waited for his Uncle's reply.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me