Edurus | Fantasy Horse RP | NOW OPEN!! (Still WIP)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Edurus | Fantasy Horse RP | NOW OPEN!! (Still WIP)

Postby NatchiriNeko » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:29 am

@EmberWhisker yes you can! <3
NatchiriNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ash Breyer » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:44 am

Ivy was walking into the village, passing through on her way home when she noticed the Stallion limping along, she would have usually just kept walking, but she felt bad, and found the courage to speak “A-Are you okay?” She said turning around and taking a few steps towards him “Dude, that looks bad” she said as she looked at it a bit more closely trying to remember spell she had learned long ago, a healing spell, but it was in vain, she couldn’t remember it, non the less, she still remembered how to mix an herb blend “If he would let me Im sure I could fix it” she thought to herself studying the wound. She gave a deep sigh looking at it, she took pity on him, even though he wasn’t a stallion, it had to hurt. It would easily hurt anyone. Even if they didn’t show it. She remembered the moment her mother taught her the spell, she played it over and over in her mind, with no luck. She couldn't seem to remember just the one part, she knew it was in her mind somewhere, she could feel it, but even after the instant replay, she couldn't remember the spell.
IVY
Ash Breyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:33 am

Gilen woke up, he looked into the sky. He could tell it was early morning. He tried to stand and yelped in pain the sound echoed off the rock walls of the ravine he'd fallen into, he study his body. His sides were heaving, he was thirsty, his right wing was bent in a strange position. His front left hood was swelled,
Code: Select all
"great, splendid way to die.[color=#0000FF][/color]
he didn't try standing he'd try when the swelling went down or the wolves or bears would finish him off before then. "Help" he cried helplessly his voice was cracked but still made some noice, it called back at him through the high walls. He cried out again even worse sounding it died down to where he could barely open his mouth without coughing. "Am I alone? Will I die this way?" he admitted it he was scared, scared for his life. But nobody was coming. No one at all.
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:16 am

[center]
Ƒяσѕтє∂ Ɓℓιѕѕ wrote:
[center][size=200]꧁ L L E V I O N

SPACE HERE

⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌

NickVion GenderMale Age24 FeelingReckless TagsFelicity LocationThe Forest

“Well, I actually know the way out of *this damn forest* so I mean, you could go on your merry way, flicking your tail like you’ve accomplished something, when in reality all you’ve done is lost yourself a guide." Allevion laughed loudly to this. "Accomplished anything? That is something, that I have never done. I don't ever plan to accomplish quite anything, so if you pardon my french." He stopped, turning his head to look back at the mare.
"Well, on second thought, maybe for once I should hold my tongue." He raised a brow, smirking to himself.
"Oh well, maybe the wolves will take pity on you, You most likely don’t taste very good anyhow.” "Wolves? Me? HA!" He found this incredibly amusing, but decided it wasn't worth the energy to reply. So,
in the middle of her sentence, he simply cantered away. That mare. I swear, some of the horses you meet out here. He thought to himself. He slowed his stride, transitioning rather roughly to a walk. I wish even the wolves would acknowledge me. But they get whiff of my scent and run screaming, tail between their pitiful legs. The white grey stopped, not noticing the bubbling stream running beside him. He sighed, I will admit, these place is just dreadful to get lost in. His eyes wandered upwards, noting that he was still 'stuck' in the thick forest. "Oh well. Maybe I'll starve to death and die in here." He extended his wings, before reaching his head around to gently nip at the feathery parts. “May I take a drink from your stream?” The voice startled him, and at first he thought the annoying mare had followed him. He clicked his tongue, stomping his hoof in irritation. "You know, when I left, I thought it made it clear I had no more intentions of speaking with y-" He stopped upon seeing the other.

She was medium height. Her body build wasn't small or petite, but not muscle drenched or large. She was just about medium. Yet the length and thickness of her mane and tail, not to mention the slight wave it held, this confused him. His brows furrowed, before he began forward. He circled the mare, looking her up and down- his expression would appear cynicle, which on the norm wouldn't be far from the truth with Vion. But, in this specific moment in time, he was trying to analyze this mystery. She had feathering, not much, but still existent. He stopped, blowing out in frustration. He began to paw for a moment, and that's when it clicked. She was a cross. Either way, she was beautiful. He had to admit. Vion had seen hundreds of greys in his lifetime, afterall, his mother was one. But this mare, her posture, her conformation, her hairing.. It was then he made the mistake of looking up to her face, and eye contact immediately snapped him back into reality. "Uh." He began laughing, ruffling his mane as he shook his neck back and forth. He lowered his head, looking up at the other. "My bad. I was trying to understand your breed. Your appearance, its very~" He smirked, with that devilish expression he is easily pulled off. "Unique." He muttered, licking his lips before standing up straighter. He extended his wings, maybe in an effort to impress.
"You most certainly can take a drink from 'my stream'." He said, in a mocking but playful and flirtatious tone. "But, if I must be honest, which I rarely am understand-" He paused, stepping back to give the mare room to walk to the stream without her feeling crowded.

"It isn't mine."

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………
~F E L I C I T Y~

“May I take a drink from your stream?” The Stallion replied, "You know, when I left, I thought it made it clear I had no more intentions of speaking with y-" She tilted her head, about to say something when he started to circle around her. She stood still, unsure what he was doing. His eyes were cynical and focused. Before the mare could help it, her roses twisted around themselves, as if they were trying to get a better view of the Stallion. Each one burst into a bright, vibrant red. She pawed the ground, nervous. He continued to circle for what seemed like hours before he stopped, and looked quite confused. She carried her gaze to his build, his wings, then... his face. He caught her eye and she stumbled back, Those... eyes... Both had a pinprick of red deep in them. She shook her head as the Stallion spoke for the first time, "Uh." He then started to laugh. The mare couldn’t tell if it was at her, so she also laughed quietly, uncomfortable, "My bad. I was trying to understand your breed. Your appearance, its very~" He smirked, Felicity held her breath. "Unique." She stood very still, though her flowers continued to dance. She noticed his wings spreading apart, though the foliage was thick above. There was no way he could fly this deep in the woods. "You most certainly can take a drink from 'my stream'." Felicity looked straight into his eyes, her flowers were always a good judge of character, if they were showing off, there must be something special about this Stallion. "But, if I must be honest, which I rarely am understand-" He took a step backwards. "It isn't mine." She swallowed, for some reason this Stallion was making her anxious, yet she felt that he wasn’t a threat. What is it about him? She thought.
The mare took one step towards the stream, but out of nowhere a body fell on top of her. She crashed to the forest floor. Her leg slammed against a jagged rock, slicing open. She whinnied to the Stallion weakly, before turning around to see what had fallen from the rocky outcrop above. A small mare was splayed out behind her. Her brown wings were folded under her, she stared at Felicity guiltily and with great confusion. A large gash ran across her flank. Felicity stood quickly, ignoring the sharp pain the came from her injury. She held it off the ground, her leg dyed red already. A vine from her tail moved over to the cut, wrapping it for protection. She ignored the Stallion from before. “Sit still.” Felicity told the mare. Without waiting for a reply, she rested her muzzle against the mare’s flank, closing her eyes to focus. Her tail swished with effort, her roses loosing color as she healed the wound. The blood stains disappeared first, then the wound seemed to close together, finally a new layer of skin and hair covered the area. An unmistakable aroma of roses filled the air. It was sweet, but smelled of rains and nature as well. The smell was relaxing and gentle, dissipating as quickly as it had come. She panted, opening her eyes. “Done.”
┌───────────────┐

Kassypen
Hello! My name is Kassy and I love
writing, riding, and being creative.
Feel free to pm me anytime! <3

└───────────────┘

┌──────┐

The future
belongs to
those who
have dreams

└──────┘
xxxxx
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
she/her | BM | CDH | Napas | ERRP | ©

Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazel_Horse_Official » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:00 am

~F E L I C I T Y~
[/color][/center]

“May I take a drink from your stream?” The Stallion didn’t reply, he instead started to circle around Felicity. She stood still, unsure what he was doing. His eyes were cynical and focused. Before the mare could help it, her roses twisted around themselves, as if they were trying to get a better view of the Stallion. Each one burst into a bright, vibrant red. She pawed the ground, nervous. He continued to circle for what seemed like hours before he stopped, and looked quite confused. She carried her gaze to his build, his wings, then... his face. He caught her eye and she stumbled back, Those... eyes... Both had a pinprick of red deep in them. She shook her head as the Stallion spoke for the first time, "Uh." He then started to laugh. The mare couldn’t tell if it was at her, so she also laughed quietly, uncomfortable, "My bad. I was trying to understand your breed. Your appearance, its very~" He smirked, Felicity held her breath. "Unique." She stood very still, though her flowers continued to dance. She noticed his wings spreading apart, though the foliage was thick above. There was no way he could fly this deep in the woods. "You most certainly can take a drink from 'my stream'." Felicity looked straight into his eyes, her flowers were always a good judge of character, if they were showing off, there must be something special about this Stallion. "But, if I must be honest, which I rarely am understand-" He took a step backwards. "It isn't mine." She swallowed, for some reason this Stallion was making her anxious, yet she felt that he wasn’t a threat. What is it about him? She thought.
The mare took one step towards the stream, but out of nowhere a body fell on top of her. She crashed to the forest floor. Her leg slammed against a jagged rock, slicing open. She whinnied to the Stallion weakly, before turning around to see what had fallen from the rocky outcrop above. A small mare was splayed out behind her. Her brown wings were folded under her, she stared at Felicity guiltily and with great confusion. A large gash ran across her flank. Felicity stood quickly, ignoring the sharp pain the came from her injury. She held it off the ground, her leg dyed red already. A vine from her tail moved over to the cut, wrapping it for protection. She ignored the Stallion from before. “Sit still.” Felicity told the mare. Without waiting for a reply, she rested her muzzle against the mare’s flank, closing her eyes to focus. Her tail swished with effort, her roses loosing color as she healed the wound. She panted, opening her eyes. “Done.”

•Alathea•

"AHGH!" Althea screamed in pain. She didnt know what happened, but she was in deep pain. All she saw was a mare she crashed into was... helping her? Alathea actully thought she was gonna die, becuase the pain the mare and staillion circaling over her and once the mare came closer to Alathea, she blacked out. The last thing she saw was two blurry faces. "*gasp!" Alathea woke up, but something was off. She was still huddeled up in a ball, dripping with sweat, and the two nice horses were there. The salon a ways back,b tu the mare lying right next to her. "Thats's it! The pain, its gone!" she said in her head, because she was stiil terrafied. The mare got up so gracefully, it reminded Alathea of herself actually, a much braver version of her. Alathea wanted to say thank you, but it was like a dream when your being chased, but you can seem to yell. All the sweat on her body was cold now, she hated that feeling. She tried to get up, one hoof at a time, btu she collapssed right away. All her pain was gone, btu it looked like it was worse and she was hallucinating, but everything was fine. It was still hard to get up, but she could do it and she did. Instead of flying away she stayed a little longer. She was hoping she could talk to the mare.
Last edited by Hazel_Horse_Official on Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hazel_Horse_Official
Hazel_Horse_Official

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatchiriNeko » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:12 am

~F E L I C I T Y~

“May I take a drink from your stream?” The Stallion didn’t reply, he instead started to circle around Felicity. She stood still, unsure what he was doing. His eyes were cynical and focused. Before the mare could help it, her roses twisted around themselves, as if they were trying to get a better view of the Stallion. Each one burst into a bright, vibrant red. She pawed the ground, nervous. He continued to circle for what seemed like hours before he stopped, and looked quite confused. She carried her gaze to his build, his wings, then... his face. He caught her eye and she stumbled back, Those... eyes... Both had a pinprick of red deep in them. She shook her head as the Stallion spoke for the first time, "Uh." He then started to laugh. The mare couldn’t tell if it was at her, so she also laughed quietly, uncomfortable, "My bad. I was trying to understand your breed. Your appearance, its very~" He smirked, Felicity held her breath. "Unique." She stood very still, though her flowers continued to dance. She noticed his wings spreading apart, though the foliage was thick above. There was no way he could fly this deep in the woods. "You most certainly can take a drink from 'my stream'." Felicity looked straight into his eyes, her flowers were always a good judge of character, if they were showing off, there must be something special about this Stallion. "But, if I must be honest, which I rarely am understand-" He took a step backwards. "It isn't mine." She swallowed, for some reason this Stallion was making her anxious, yet she felt that he wasn’t a threat. What is it about him? She thought.
The mare took one step towards the stream, but out of nowhere a body fell on top of her. She crashed to the forest floor. Her leg slammed against a jagged rock, slicing open. She whinnied to the Stallion weakly, before turning around to see what had fallen from the rocky outcrop above. A small mare was splayed out behind her. Her brown wings were folded under her, she stared at Felicity guiltily and with great confusion. A large gash ran across her flank. Felicity stood quickly, ignoring the sharp pain the came from her injury. She held it off the ground, her leg dyed red already. A vine from her tail moved over to the cut, wrapping it for protection. She ignored the Stallion from before. “Sit still.” Felicity told the mare. Without waiting for a reply, she rested her muzzle against the mare’s flank, closing her eyes to focus. Her tail swished with effort, her roses loosing color as she healed the wound. She panted, opening her eyes. “Done.”

L L E V I O N

SPACE HERE

NickVion GenderMale Age24 FeelingReckless TagsFelicity, Alathea LocationThe Forest

The grey mare moved forward, almost hesitantly. Allevion couldn't help but smile a bit. Simply the thought that this mare was cautious of him, maybe even intimidated, brought him great joy. Even if, this thought, was only a fallacy in his own mind. He parted his lips, taking a step forward as well, but before he could say a thing; A loud and intense rustling could be heard, Vion quickly jerked his head up to face whatever would be joining them soon. In a matter of seconds, a creature came plummeting through the roofed forest. That was more of the sky than Vion had seen in a while, and excitement rushed through him (paying no attention to the actual mare that had fallen through), but the thick branches soon resumed positions, denying access out of the forest. Vion lifted a brow, with an unamused expression. "Well that's just peachy."

The stallion had no reason to not pay attention to the new found entertainment now. A loud squeal also coherced his eyes to immediately lock onto the set of mares. A smaller filly lay atop his new found interest. He simply watched, doing nothing to help. It was anything but boring to observe afterall. The dapple grey cross slid out from underneath the visitor. A vine emerged from the other. He cocked his head, Oh, so she has plant manipulation. Soft words were spoken, something like 'lay still' although Vion didn't catch it, as he was too busy- doing nothing. A small amount of energy, which Vion immediately recognized as healing energy caused him to take a deep breath. Any horse, no matter their abilities, if in the presence of healing magic, couldn't help but feel some effects from the powerful energy. Wait, so healing. I'm confused. Allevion shook his head, ruffling his mane in the process, before speaking. "I didn't catch your name.
I assume you have plant and magical healing properties now though?"
he questioned.

NatchiriNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ash Breyer » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:25 am

" There's only one thing I can think of that we could do to find some real trouble" said Andrameta jokingly "We could pretend to be other horses, and..... I don't know scare someone in the woods" Andromeda laughed hysterically, remembering that she had done so before, and it was quite the show " believe it or not, a lot of horses actually come through the woods at night" she said looking into the dense woods, she stared off for a moment, deciphering the correct position to hide. "Does that sound like fun to you?" she said chuckling " I have been told I have a weird sense of fun" she said still chuckling she let out a happy sigh as she lowered her head from its attention position.
IVY
Ash Breyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Huana

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:34 am

Huana walked up the street, she couldn't seem to find any place where there weren't any other horses. Her instinct was to run but she needed that that herb mix that there was up the street. She maybe didn't need it, but she always took it when she started to not feel well. "as soon as I get it I'm leaving" she couldn't stay with the herd she may consider herself a part of them sort of, but she needed more. What did she have to offer? Deep down she wanted to be noticed. Would it just happen? She didn't know how to make it happen, perhaps there were horses out there that would enjoy the presence of an overly shy, out of place mare. She didn't know she'd find something, something more to life than quivering in the corner with no purpose. She made the perchase and got out of the crowded streets, she ran to her cave. Grabbing a blanket, and healing herbs she knew they'd come in useful not for her if she got hurt, she'd let herself picked apart by buzzards or devoured by wolves. She didn't care. She was useless after all she had convinced herself of that quite easily. She ran until she was far away from the place where she had settled in misury.
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazel_Horse_Official » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:40 am

Ash Breyer wrote:" There's only one thing I can think of that we could do to find some real trouble" said Andrameta jokingly "We could pretend to be other horses, and..... I don't know scare someone in the woods" Andromeda laughed hysterically, remembering that she had done so before, and it was quite the show " believe it or not, a lot of horses actually come through the woods at night" she said looking into the dense woods, she stared off for a moment, deciphering the correct position to hide. "Does that sound like fun to you?" she said chuckling " I have been told I have a weird sense of fun" she said still chuckling she let out a happy sigh as she lowered her head from its attention position.

<>R A V E N<>

"Sounds fun, but how would I change form?" He is very excited at this thought. "And I wouldn't say you have a weird sense of humor, rather a prankster. I love polling pranks myself, I usually do it when all the horses dreaming." He smirks "With my power I can humiliate any horse. It's rather fun, but I've never had anyone to do it with me." They both walk down the little path that leads to the forest where they will prank some horses.
Hazel_Horse_Official
Hazel_Horse_Official

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ash Breyer » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:02 pm

"It takes a bit of concentration, but I can help you change forms too, its my second power" she said lifting her head up, as if she were proud of herself, she then touched her hoof to his and closed her eyes squinting, as if to concentrate and said "Think of anyone you want to look like" there was a slight uncomfortable feeling, like his skin was crawling, to reveal his new form, "There you go!"she said, quite proud of her work, she then turned around and concentrated again, she then turned into a dapple grey mare with dark grey and black dapples, she seemed shorter somehow, a bit lower to the ground, her hooves were a shiny peach color, they looked polished, and she had a white mane, it was uncommon for a dapple grey to possess a white mane, but anything's possible, right? She gestured her head to a spot in the bushes after they had walked for awhile, she then walked forward and sat herself comfortably in the bushes. "Now we wait" she said happily with a smirk on her face.
Ash Breyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me