•Shifting Shapes• -Wolf RP- [Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: •Shifting Shapes• -Wolf RP- [Accepting]

Postby SolamSwift » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:02 am

Rain

Talking to: Open

I wake up, groggy and tired. I moan as my eyes shift around the den. I realize that I'm the last fighter in the den. "Come on." I mumble to myself, disappointed that I had slept in. I was a fighter, I wasn't supposed to sleep in. I lazily lift up my legs and stumble out of the den. I notice Cerberus standing a few yards away, but I didn't want to speak to him because he gave off a sort of harsh aura. I look around, trying to find out where Ire was. He was usually the nicer of the two, but I couldn't spot him anywhere. I sigh in disappointment. I try to sneak around Cerberus, headed towards the woods.
SolamSwift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:11 am

Flame
| Tagged; Yara | Location; Camp | Position; Alpha Female |

Flame placed the buck in the fresh kill pile and looked around camp. The alpha noticed Cerberus, Rain, and some other wolves were starting to wake up. She turned back to Yara and let out a sigh. The da was very peaceful, and most of the wolves were out in the forest or busy doing something, so the alpha didn't know quiet what to do with herself.

Chance
|Tagged; Flint & Amber | Location; River | Position; Fighter|

Chance chuckled to himself as Amber jumped in and Flint resurfaced. "Come and get me then!" He yelled back to Flint and began to sprint away from the other wolf. Chance veered back towards the river before he got to far away and prepared to jump back in.

Rose
| Tagged; Colblade | Location; Forest | Position; Hunter |

Rose was dragged out of her thoughts when she heard Colblade's voice. "Yeah, I am fine," She said quickly and shook out her fur. The fae looked over at Colblade and faked a smile. "Let's just get back to camp," Rose suggested and picked up the fawn in her jaws.
Last edited by Huntress of Artemis on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caslixe » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:56 am

Amber swam around as she went under water and some back up as the sun reflected off her fur beautifully
"Anyway."
"I have a few rabbits in a bush nearby if anyone's hungry" she said going upon shore and her whole entire body was shining in the sun light
Caslixe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:44 pm

Pine lay in camp with her head low. She longed to fly away but did not dare. She was to nervous to know if she would get in trouble. Instead she climbed the nearest tree and ran from tree branch to tree branch. She perked her ears at any conversations. The enjoyment of her life was talking but she din't speak often. Her time was spent in trees or clouds mostly.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromaniac. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:42 am

Thomas
{Rank} Hunter
{Age} Six years
{Location} Camp/forest
{Tags} Open
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
A distinct feeling of dread clouds my stomach. I woke up late. With my tail between my legs, I scurry out of my den towards the kill pile. I feel even worse when I see how low it is. No one is in sight. My nose twitches as I sniff for the most recent scent I can find. The smell of camp is too overwhelming, so I can't make anything out. I pad towards the exit, peering quietly into the forest. My eyes dart back and forth, but I still see nothing. I quickly scamper out into the forest, hoping to bump into someone. The sounds and shapes frighten me, and I jump at the slightest movement. I can almost hear my heart beating.

Cerberus
{Rank} Lead Warrior
{Age} Eight years
{Location} Camp
{Tags} Flame & Yara
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I perk my ears as two wolves run past me. I assume one is my brother, but I can't figure out the other. No bother, I simply keep my eyes closed and listen. A strong scent of blood fills my nose, and I can't help but to open my eyes. I knew they would break my meditation eventually, but not so soon. I see the alpha and the beta by the fresh kill pile. A small smile creeps across my maw, and I slink over to the group. "Hello, ladies." I say in a suave manner, almost purring. Though I think that my rightful place is alpha, I still find Flame quite charming. "A great catch you two have caught there." I note, speaking to both of them. Yara wasn't too bad herself, but I heard she only liked other faes.

Ire
{Rank} Warrior
{Age} Eight years
{Location} forest
{Tags} Rain
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I spin around when I hear something behind me. "Hello?" I woof out into the trees. I growl, my lips pulled back and my fur raised. "I swear, brother, I will trample you before you can even shift." I snarl, assuming it is Cerberus coming after me. I take a few steps forward and see a different wolf than whom I was expecting; Rain. The white wolf's fur stands out in our surroundings, and I am surprised I didn't see nor smell her first. "Oh, Rain, I didn't see you there." I bark in a calmer manner. I am still hostile, for if my brother were to find out I was nice, it would be hell on earth. I look at the younger wolf, waiting her response.
eleutheromaniac.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Everestsong » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:06 am

Saturn|Male|Omega|Tags: Open

He was sure he was getting up decently early, wrong. He woke up, his odd colored eyes shimmering threw the sunlight of the den, he got of his lazy bones and padded outside, he noticed Cerberus near by. He was probability doing his meditation, as usual, but in the corner of his eye, he noticed his brother slink past him. He gave a sigh, knowing Ire. Anyway, he looked over and noticed Cerberus heading over by Flame and Yara. He grinned, he was at least glad he had Flame as a alpha, for sure.

Mako|Male|Hunter|Tags: Flame, Yara, Cerberus?

He yawned as he was hearing some noise outside the den. He gave a yawn of annoyance, but when he realized who it was, he chilled out. Deciding to check it out, he padded over to the wolves to see what was going on. As he did, he noticed his brother Saturn near by ,Probability curious, he thought to himself, padding over. "Hello there Flame, Yara, Cerberus," he greeted, a smile on his face. He heard the birds chirping around him. He always loved birds, peaceful. His tail was curled over his paws when he sat down. He looked down and the bull the two females caught "and, nice catch," he commented.
Everestsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:16 am

Flame
| Tagged; Yara & Cerberus & Mako | Location; Camp | Position; Alpha Female |

Flame turned around as she heard another voice address them. "Why thank you, Cerberus, and hello to you too," The alpha replied to the lead fighter. She looked the brute up and down and glanced at Yara before returning her gaze to Cerberus. "Where is your brother?" Flame asked him, looking around camp. The fae liked to have and idea about where here wolves were and what they were doing. She noticed Mako had come over to them also. "Good Morning, Mako," Flame barked to the hunter and returned his smile.

Chance
| Tagged; Flint & Amber | Location; River | Position; Fighter |

Chance looked over at Amber and nodded. "I'd have a rabbit if you are really so keen on catching me food," he responded with a laugh and splashed a little bit of water at the fae. Chance turned back to look for Flint and see if he was coming after him. Chance didn't really like to admit it, but he was having a rather good time.

Rose

Rose was dragged out of her thoughts when she heard Colblade's voice. "Yeah, I am fine," She said quickly and shook out her fur. The fae looked over at Colblade and faked a smile. "Let's just get back to camp," Rose suggested and picked up the fawn in her jaws.
Last edited by Huntress of Artemis on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Everestsong » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:31 am

Saturn|Male|Omega|Tags: Open

Saturn finally realized he saw Thomas sneak out, not Ire! He gave a grunt, he wanted to tell Flame about what he saw, but he was nervous to do so. He got up and paced for a bit trying to think, stopped to look back at the group by the kill pile. "I think I saw Thomas sneak out....maybe even Ire" he said quietly, still trying to figure of what to do. he perked his ears at his name. What do I say?! he thought in his mind, his own racing.

Mako|Male|Hunter|Tags: Flame & Yara & Cerberus

He gave a nod as the alpha made a good morning to him. He swore he saw either Ire or Thomas sneak out of camp: or both. Mako stayed silent for a second, trying to think about it. "I swore I saw Ire sneak out a bit ago, but I'm not sure for fact....however, Saturn is the more observation type of wolf" he commented, thinking for Saturn's shift form. He pointed his tail toward his brother, who happened to be pacing and thinking about something.
Everestsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:37 am

Flame
| Tagged; Yara & Cerberus & Mako & Saturn | Location; Camp | Position; Alpha Female |

Flame looked over at Saturn as he approached her. The alpha listened to both Saturn and Mako and sighed to herself. "That is interesting. I was just curious that's all," She said to both of the brothers, "but good observation." Flame sat down and wrapped her tail around herself, looking back over to Yara and Cerberus.

Chance
| Tagged; Flint & Amber | Location; River | Position; Fighter |

Chance looked over at Amber and nodded. "I'd have a rabbit if you are really so keen on catching me food," he responded with a laugh and splashed a little bit of water at the fae. Chance turned back to look for Flint and see if he was coming after him. Chance didn't really like to admit it, but he was having a rather good time.

Rose

Last edited by Huntress of Artemis on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromaniac. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:39 am

Thomas
{Rank} Hunter
{Age} Six years
{Location} Camp/forest
{Tags} Open
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
A distinct feeling of dread clouds my stomach. I woke up late. With my tail between my legs, I scurry out of my den towards the kill pile. I feel even worse when I see how low it is. No one is in sight. My nose twitches as I sniff for the most recent scent I can find. The smell of camp is too overwhelming, so I can't make anything out. I pad towards the exit, peering quietly into the forest. My eyes dart back and forth, but I still see nothing. I quickly scamper out into the forest, hoping to bump into someone. The sounds and shapes frighten me, and I jump at the slightest movement. I can almost hear my heart beating.

Rock
{Rank} Omega
{Age} Six years
{Location} Camp
{Tags} Open
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} Flame
---

Cerberus
{Rank} Lead Warrior
{Age} Eight years
{Location} Camp
{Tags}Mako Saturn Flame & Yara
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I turn to Mako and lift up my lips in a slight snarl. Good morning, omegas." I growl. I take a threatening step towards them. "I can answer questions for myself." I feel my fur raise. Then I sit down and look calmly at Flame, my eyes wide and innocent. I shuffle my front paw in the dirt out of sheer boredom. "Yes, I do believe my brother left camp. Something about checking the borders." I lie. Lies flow out of my mouth easily, and no guilt ever follows. I am a smooth liar, and it is one of my favorite talents. I have the strongest urge to shift and crush the bothersome omegas under my weight, but control it. Maybe another time.

Ire
{Rank} Warrior
{Age} Eight years
{Location} forest
{Tags} Rain
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I spin around when I hear something behind me. "Hello?" I woof out into the trees. I growl, my lips pulled back and my fur raised. "I swear, brother, I will trample you before you can even shift." I snarl, assuming it is Cerberus coming after me. I take a few steps forward and see a different wolf than whom I was expecting; Rain. The white wolf's fur stands out in our surroundings, and I am surprised I didn't see nor smell her first. "Oh, Rain, I didn't see you there." I bark in a calmer manner. I am still hostile, for if my brother were to find out I was nice, it would be hell on earth. I look at the younger wolf, waiting her response.
eleutheromaniac.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me