The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/NEW RANKS OPEN

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/NEW RANKS OPEN

Postby Faemyse » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:32 pm

Cazdoramu / 544 / Royal Advisor / Breath: Sands of time (20% left) / Crush: Open / Tags: Open/ Mood: Alert

Cazdoramu slinks out if the nest and flies off again, the gold coins in his jaws making it's usual jingle as he looks around in the forest. After a few minutes of flying he tucks his wings in and lands, sticking low to the ground and finding a tiny clearing, to which, he would place down all the gold coins in the grass and slink back into the shadows to keep an eye on his small pile of gold and watch the forest quietly.

He narrows his eyes before laying down, grabbing a few tree trunk as he tried shaking the nearby trees to make them drop their leaves to hide himself better.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:03 pm

Zenoth
Male
Scout
Tag(s); Rathian, Avion
He was surprised that the king was chuckling. What father would be in good humor after that? Or, was he laughing at him? Anger flared in his chest, and he forced himself to cool it down. This was the king, after all, he had to watch his step. Rathian spoke again, and it was all he could do not to roll his eyes. What was he hoping to accomplish here? Didn't he have kingly things to do? "Yes, I do." Zenoth responded, with little tone in his voice. Of course there were dragons who insulted each other, him being one of them. But he just had to entertain the king a little longer, and then they'd be on their merry way. What was he getting at, anyway?

(And another dragon~ I'll likely create a human at some point. Art is by skwerl56767 on Dragon Cave Forums, I have her full permission to use it.)

i. General Knowledge
    Name: Mara
    Hoard Item: The skull of what appears to be a dragon. She claims it's the skull of her mother, who's head was lopped off by a human. But was a human really what killed her mother?

ii. Appearance

Body Type: Slender and sleek, with large wings.
    Scale Tone: A warm gold
    Eye Color: A sharp, jade green.
    Breath Type: Here's the kicker; she doesn't have much of a breath type, just a pitiful amount of smoke. She makes up for it in wits.
    Marks: There appear to be jagged scars on her wings and back, perhaps from a lightning strike. One of her horns is also chipped.

iii. Personality
    Personality Discription:
    Mara is a genius, and she knows it. Narcissistic and proud, she works for herself and only herself. She is cunning and almost snakelike, with the dangerous ability to put on a mask. She can pull a convincing 'nice' act for as long as she needs to, and once she is done reaping benefits she will ditch whoever she's with and move on to the next victim. She has developed a habit of stabbing others in the back, as long as it benefits her. She doesn't want to rule the world or anything, but she will make sure she always comes out on top. Is she sociopathic? Maybe a little. She knows what she does is wrong, but she doesn't care.
    Dislikes: Others, when she doesn't get what she wants.

iv. Relationships
    Sexuality: Asexual.
    Crush: Nope.
    Mate: Nope.
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:04 pm

who's open for interaction with my four? ||
'
xxxImage

hey guys, call me dragon

my pronouns are they/them

"why fear death? just because the song
ends doesn't mean you shouldn't listen."

free art | adopts | rp | ©

textetetvjhfhdsfkjhkjdshgakjhfkj

ImageImage
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:06 pm

(@dragonscales I have Gargerrith, my scout.)
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:15 pm

Calemvir wrote:human
sex|male
age|22
rank|hunter
tags|Grim
He heard the dull thud of boots upon cold ground before he saw the silent
shape of Grim slinking through the forest. He stopped, ducking behind a tree, and heard wingbeats not too far from where both vikings stood. He came out of hiding, and went to intercept Grim as he walked by. "Good hunting today eh?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Cameron wrote:human
sex|female
age|19
rank|scout
tags|open
Cameron walked quickly and quietly through the woods near the village, looking for her snake, Tooth. He often slithered away to explore and hunt during the night. Cam usually found him in their favourite tree, a massive oak on the border of the dragonlands. Cameron looked up in confusion, as she could hear a sort of.. humming, coming from the trees around her.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Crow wrote:dragon
sex|male
age|297
rank|scout
tags|Gargerrith
He gave up after a quarter hour of no luck in hunting, and took to the air, his large wings beating soundlessly. Crow spotted another in the distance, and slowed his flight, carefully approaching dark coloured dragon a little bigger than he.

Amari wrote:dragon
sex|male
age|674
rank|commander
tags|open
As he moved, he felt bone crack, and break under his immense weight. Amari slithered forward, his head breaking free from the nest of carcasses. He coiled himself into a tight mass of scales, and adjusted his position, to see out of the mouth of his den. He could her he king conversing in his throne room, as his den was not too far from the kings.
Last edited by dragonscales10 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'
xxxImage

hey guys, call me dragon

ImageImage
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:21 pm

Cazdoramu / 544 / Royal Advisor / Breath: Sands of time (22% left) / Crush: Open / Tags: Open/ Mood: Alert

Cazdoramu stops shaking the trees around him, as enough leaves were covering him somewhat, he put his head down and scooped up leaves, placing them over his head before putting his head in the forest floor and laying still, he would likely be mistaken for an ancient statue by any onlooker that glanced past him, his sharp eyes laid on his gold pile not too far out of the treeline in the small clearing.

He closed his eyes for a few moments before opening them again, shifting ever so slightly so he was resting more comfortably.

(Cazdoramu is open, laying in the forest)
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:44 pm

|| okay im so sorry, gonna work on a post soon!!!
    i have grim (human) open as well c:
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:58 pm

Rathian - Dragon - King
He narrowed his eyes and his head lowered a bit. "You take me for a fool, Zenoth? I know what goes on in your mind." He hissed, his eyes narrowing and his chest grew bright as fire filled up his lungs. "Now I just gave you a chance to redeem yourself but I can sense the arrogance and the seemingly irritation you have for me. It drifts from you like the stench of a corpse..." He snarled and began stalking forward. "Now, i catch you being rude to any dragon again, especially my child, I will not be as kind and forgiving." He said and once again lifted his head, letting the fire in his throat die down.

Accepted)
Last edited by .:Friday_The_13th:. on Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:09 pm

i tagged grim in my above post ||
'
xxxImage

hey guys, call me dragon

ImageImage
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:59 am

grim
18| hunter | male | no crush | tags; radobaan

grim felt his body tense as he heard a voice followed by footsteps, his head moving to the side and relaxing slightly as he realized it was a hunter and not one of the queen's soldiers looking for the dragon. "i didn't really find anything. i wanted to take a walk first to clear my head from everything going on in the village." grim spoke smoothly, nodding towards calemvir. "you?" he questioned curiously.

solva
24| warrior| female | no crush | tags; reese

solva nodded her head in response to the male, her blue eyes staring at the puddle of blood left by the injured dragon. "it will be easy to track if it has not flown away. if it has, our jobs have just become much more difficult." the viking stated with a soft grunt, eyes narrowing slightly as she peered up to the sky.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me