The Clan Divided Role-Play(Open)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Clan Of Villains{Open and Accepting!)

Postby PaintedStar » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:12 am

RoseThorn
19 moons/Queen/Female/Tags: JaggedFang
"No not in the slightest." She said drawing closer to Jagged Fang. Why was he not flirting? How could he resist her?
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:34 pm

Beepaw- apprentice- she-cat

*She smiled and nodded repeatedly* "Yes! I'm so excited to learn- things!"

Starling watches pumpkinstrike
Last edited by XxvPARANORMAvxX on Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Clan Of Villains{New & Searching for new members}

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:56 pm

ScarredPelt
36 moons/ Warrior/ Male/ tags:open
ScarredPelt stalked from the shadows from under a birch tree. He made his way to the prey pile, grabbed a rabbit, and slinked back towards the way he came from.

JaggedFang
20 moons/ Deputy/ Male/ tags: RoseThorn
JaggedFang nods, "I think the leader is calling for you. You better go see what she wants" He informed RoseThorn after hearing the leader call for RoseThorn and EbonySong.

VenomLily
26 moons/ Warrior/ Female/ tags: Beepaw
VenomLily chuckles, "Let's get a move on then. I'm glad you have this mindset, a mindset ready to learn. Keep it up and it'll definitely help in the long run" she says before leading her apprentice out of camp.

LostKit
4 moons/ Kit/ Male/ tags: Bitterpaw, Fallenrains
LostKit felt himself being lifted up by the scruff. He hung there limp as he couldn’t move. “I don’t know, I think I was fine before I tripped” he says when asked about his dizziness. He felt himself being placed down after a few minutes. He blinked, “uh, I was fine until I tripped, now I’m dizzy. And I don’t feel so well…” he says. He blinks, trying to get the world to stop spinning.

HornetStrike
43 moons/ Warrior/ Female/ tags: open
HornetStrike sat in camp, under the shade of a tree.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:20 pm

(I'm interested too!)

FallenRains

"Wait, Bitterpaw," is cautioned. "If theres been an injury to a cats head then dont give poppy." A brief pause, "do you know why?" He'd ignored the ire of his leader over his care of the kit, or at least seems to - after all, with her eye upon him he'd have to be more careful to not give his nature away. The blue eyed cat blinks at LostKit, "have you hit your head recently?"

When the other medicine cat - MelodyShadow - arrives (or rather takes note) he feels *almost* displaced, but then shes saying all but the healers and he allows tension to bleed from his shoulders just a smidgen. "Because sleeping with a head injury may kill a cat." He gives a brief explanation with a small smile of encouragement to the younger cat. "Can you tell us what else you were doing before you tripped and became dizzy, LostKit?" Is asked before turning to the shared apprentice- "Bitterpaw, do you have any questions?"

He is remembering GhostKit, I'll go see her after.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:34 pm

*She flicked her tail, embarrassed as she shoved the poppyseeds back and instead grabbed cobwebs for bandaging, moss for bleeding, and marigold for the stop of infection* "No, I can handle this. Fallenrain, wake up the kit. We don't want him to pass away in his sleep. Melodyshadow, start checking for wounds anywhere on the body." *She carefully set the herbs down and sat next to the kit* "Remember, if there is a head injury, we have to save him. The leader would literally kill us if we can't save him." *She hissed in both the healer's ears, her voice now sharper with a hint of rising panic*

Starling watches
Last edited by XxvPARANORMAvxX on Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:57 pm

FallenRains

The he-cat nods slowly, "if a cat cannot waken -and youve spoken to them - , and you suspect injury to the spine or head, instead of shaking them use mouse bile. " He's sitting still, one paw on the kit.

FallenRains is focusing, his body is stiff, and he is staring. Staring even through its rude. But his pawpad, and just his pawpad that's touching LostKit is glowing with a warm light, healing the kit. "Breathe Bitterpaw, it's alright. LostKit is awake, and going to be fine. " He removes his paw, trying to hide the sudden exhaustion that hits him like a tree branch.

They don't need to know he's weak. Pathetic. (Irregardless of the fact that his gift is extremely strong... ) The would-be-warrior smiles wanly, "now, we give them a bit of lobelia, for breathing, and see if that helps the dizziness. If it doesn't we will need to resort to seeing if there's a knot in the neck or spine, since LostKit isn't bleeding, and I note no contusions."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:08 pm

*Bitterpaw could see the exhausted look in the tom's eyes as he was done healing, though she took note of it she said nothing, and stalked off to grab the lobelia and honey before crouching at the kits paws*
"Here, little one," *she murmured, gently opening the kits mouth before giving the kit lobelia and honey*
(If you are confused honey is a method of giving cats herbs that don't taste good)
*Feeling awkward that Fallenrains had healing powers with limitations, she slowly padded away from the healer's den, with three medicine cats and one with healing powers she kind of felt useless and pitiful. She sat down and sent a rock sprawling with the flick of her tail*

Starling watches
Last edited by XxvPARANORMAvxX on Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:13 pm

FallenRains

He rises, leaving LostKit in the care of MelodyShadow, and pads after his apprentice. It takes a moment or two to locate her and when he does he is hesitant to disturb the occasionally prickly she-cat. His smile is warm when he sits beside her; "We should talk, Bitterpaw. "

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:18 pm

Bitterpaw- Medicine cat apprentice- she-cat
*She looked over her shoulder and sighed* "Yes, Fallenrains?" *she murmered*

Starling watches
Last edited by XxvPARANORMAvxX on Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:36 pm

FallenRains

He again stands, "come on." The silver cat begins to pad out of camp, tail twitching as he becons his apprentice to follow him into the forest.

When they're sufficiently far away from camp he sits in a rare patch of sunlight, soaking in the heat. Why is it that sometimes healing makes him cold? Is it just nerves? "Thank you, Bitterpaw, " is began, cautiously, "for not pointing out my.... gift." His tail coils over his paws, "you're the only one in the clan that I know of who knows about it, and I'd like to keep it that way. "

Is that against the rules?

"I didn't grow up with it the way that you are. " Blue eyes are carefully not staring at her - just occasionally glimpsing. "I don't want to displace MelodyShadow, but if I don't use my gifts it causes pain, not just to me either. I can't stand by and not help." He swallows, "I learned herbs first, this is.... new."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me