Wolf paws - Please join!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Wolf paws - Please join!

Postby venti » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:38 am

Yes.

DARK (Mobile)

'A.. lot. I've heard a rumour that Day Paxk will be attacking again. We need defenders... stat.'

SWIPER (Mobile)

'Good Morning. I'm looking for Smoke, do you know where they are?' he blinked his eyes a bit.
    ★ out on the verge of the rest of our lives ★
    suga/venn - she/they -
    hi, im sugacuteic or venti :]
    i like pokemon, frogs and sleeping
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:44 pm

Reena- Night pack alphas mate- f- 8- no pups yet- Tags: Dark

The sweet and silly but stubborn and willful female twitched her ears and flicked her tail. She said "Who do you think we should ask to do that?"

Lorr- Day pack hunter - wants Beta- m- likes Crown- has adopted pups Keani and Kirra - Tags: open for now

The beautiful white and dark gray male flicked his tail, and twitched his ears. He kept blue eyes on the Beta, saying "I actually dont. ..sorry."

Keani- Day pup- wants Healer- 4 months- m- will be homosexual - too young yet- Kirra is sister- Tags: Kirra/open

The sweet but anxious pup yawned a bit. He looked around the den and sighed. Lorr wasn't there for them...The golden pup twitched brown ears and topped tail.

Kirra- Day pup- wants Alpha- 4 months- f- will be bisexual - too young yet- Keani is brother- Tags: Keani/open

The sweet but stubborn pup yawned. She blinked brown eyes a moment. She sighed slightly as she looked around. She flicked her tail.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venti » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:45 am

Hello! Can everyone please list their characters?<3
    suga/venn - she/they -
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venti » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:50 am

DARK (mobile)

He looked up at the sky. 'The warriors and hunters perhaps.. let's go.' he smiled.

SWIPER (mobile)

He nodded. 'Thank you for your help anyways. ITs ok, thanks.' he walked away and saw Smoke. 'Hey! Smoke!'
    suga/venn - she/they -
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pigeoncore » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:05 am

Sorry some computer drama happened, now I'm stuck on mobile bleh

Aura

Aura got up and wandered into the woods to look for herbs.

Vienna

Vienna took her time as she wandered around the forest, being sure to pay attention to the scent trails wafting through the air. The wolves of night pack wouldn't care if she didn't want to fight. They attacked Day without a reason.

Final

Final heard the call to defend and laughed. Defend? It hated that word. It liked attack better. But it rushed up to Dark excitedly, not noticing the drool running down its snout.

Out of character: I know I said Final was ace and aro, but I think it should have some kind of psycho crush on Dark.

Crown

Crown looked around the territory for Smoke.
"Smoke?" He called. "Where are you?"
pigeon • they/them
currently wondering if there's a limit to the amount of times you can recommend that people watch arcane
pigeoncore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:16 pm

[Why are they after a wolf that has a mate. .?
ANnyway, mine are Reena, Lorr, Keani, and Kirra]

Reena- Night pack alphas mate- f- 8- no pups yet- Tags: Dark

The sweet and silly but stubborn and willful female twitched her ears and flicked her tail. She said "Okay," and smiled as she walked with him.

Lorr- Day pack hunter - wants Beta- m- likes Crown- has adopted pups Keani and Kirra - Tags: open for now

The beautiful white and dark gray male flicked his tail, and twitched his ears. He kept blue eyes on the Beta, saying "Okay," then sighed a bit.

Keani- Day pup- wants Healer- 4 months- m- will be homosexual - too young yet- Kirra is sister- Tags: Kirra/open

The sweet but anxious pup yawned a bit. He looked around the den and sighed. Lorr wasn't there for them...The golden pup twitched brown ears and topped tail.

Kirra- Day pup- wants Alpha- 4 months- f- will be bisexual - too young yet- Keani is brother- Tags: Keani/open

The sweet but stubborn pup yawned. She blinked brown eyes a moment. She sighed slightly as she looked around. She flicked her tail.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venti » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:19 am

Final can have a crush on Dark, but Dark loves Reena to bits so he might reject him (Idk if you meant Final had a crush on Dark lol)

DARK
Alpha - Night Pack - Male - 9? - Mate: Reena - Tagging: Reena, mentions Night Pack Warriors and Hunters - Location: Camp -

He smiled and two wolf figures. Its Lux and Fury! said Dark, as he ran over to the two male wolves. Hello Lux and Fury, I have a task for you and the other hunters and warriors. Day Pack have rumours spread that they are going to attack... I do not know i that is true, but we need all forces in high alert- and scouts. Thank you both.
    suga/venn - she/they -
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pigeoncore » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:23 am

[you might be forgetting that Final is insane. It doesn't care if Dark has a mate, and besides I can't imagine him dumping his mate for a thing named The Final Awakening.]

Aura

Aura ripped some cobwebs from a knot in a tree, trying to keep his mind off Atlas.

Vienna

Vienna sniffed the air. Could it be... No. She gasped. Night pack was near. She dove into the nearest bush and tried to calm her racing heart.

Final

"What..do YOU....want me TO do..?!?" It rasped, grinning at Dark. "You ARE...pretty."
A big glob of drool slid from its mouth and dropped onto Dark's paw.

Crown

Crown saw Swiper yelling as well.
"Hey," he said. "What's going on with you?"
pigeon • they/them
currently wondering if there's a limit to the amount of times you can recommend that people watch arcane
pigeoncore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venti » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:00 am

That seems true... man Dark is like weirded out.

DARK
Alpha - Night Pack - Male - 9? - Mate: Reena - Tagging: Reena, Lux, Fury, The Final Awakening - Location: Camp -

He raised an eyebrow to The Final Awakening and shook of the slobber. Yes... said Dark, as he smiled to The Final Awakening. Im giving you the most serious important job, The Final Awakening. You need to protect, and give orders. he smiled, but then wiped it off his face after some seconds.

SWIPER
Beta - Day Pack - Male - Crush: None - Tagging: Crown, mentions Smoke - Location: Camp -

He looked at Crown and said, I don't know where Smoke is, do you? he asked.
    suga/venn - she/they -
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pigeoncore » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:11 am

Aura

Aura walked calmly towards a tree and tripped, falling into a deep hole.
"Oh, no." He muttered.

Vienna

Vienna knew how stupid she was being. Anyone could smell her from a mile away. And soon enough, she would be caught.
She glanced off to the river. If she could hide in there...
Vienna took a deep breath and made a break for it.
[Hey night pack, anyone is welcome to come and attack her if you want]

Final

Final started laughing. It couldn't stop, it was just so happy. It just laughed, and laughed, and laughed, spittle flying everywhere.
"My...PLEASure sweetie.." it shrieked.

Crown

"No. I need to ask her something." He sighed.
pigeon • they/them
pigeoncore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me