Edurus | Fantasy Horse RP | NOW OPEN!! (Still WIP)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Edurus | Fantasy Horse RP | NOW OPEN!! (Still WIP)

Postby Crazy4life7741 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:33 am

∵☬ Ɲασмι ☬∵

◤==== =====

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹕ Bᴀꜱꜱᴇʟᴛ ﹣ Mᴏʀɴɪɴɢ
Tᴀɢꜱ﹕
Phantasm

===== ====◢
"Keep Moving, thief." A stallion shoved Naomi on as we walked into the square. Shackles around her legs the cold metal irritating her. horses started to gather around as Naomi was ushered toward the castle, and her unknown fate. This is unbelievable, she though to her self. I never should have trusted Keybo, some how things like this always happen when he is around, and then he is just gone. This was not the first time Naomi had found her self in this kind of predicament. Her life consisted of moving, working jobs, and then heading back to Graydale, a very small town on the eastern shore. She continued to walk toward the castle a warrior walking on each of her sides. there was no running from this problem. suddenly a stallion appeared before them, the stallion smiled and greeted the warriors, "don't worry ill take her from here." The stallion stated. The warriors looked at each other a little unsure at first but they eventually gave in and handed Naomi over "make sure she gets to the castle. The king will decide what to do with her then," and with that the warriors were gone. The stallion turned toward Naomi and tisked at her shaking his head. "Seriously Naomi we need to stop meeting like this" he spoke in a condescending tone, no doubt un-phased by seeing her like this. he ushered her forward walking again toward the castle. "Well hello Fredrick, always a pleasure." She provoked causing Fredrick to zap her a tad with his lighting powers as they finally reached the large gates leading to the court yard of the castle. they stood for a moment waiting for them to be opened before again proceeding inside. however right before they reached the main door Fredrick quickly redirected Naomi to a side entrance pushing her inside quickly. he peered back outside looking left and right making sure that no horse saw his recent actions before her pulled the door tightly shut. "Your lucky I found you before they got you to my uncle." Fredrick spoke as he started to unlock the shackles that held Naomi. "I had everything under control even after Keybo left me high and dry." Naomi flicked her tail angrily, at the thought. "when I find him he has something coming" Fredrick chucked at Naomi's threat "Not how I saw it. How long are you staying in Basselt?" he questioned her casually. "Keybo made off with all my money, so im stuck here for a little while." "See you tonight then?" "maybe," she replied distantly heading toward the door. "Do you ever stop running?" Fredrick questioned laughing slighting, in a way already knowing the answer. "See you around Rick." and with that Naomi slipped out of the room and back into the court yard. she trotted to the side gates, and walked out at a free mare, heading toward the village.
Last edited by Crazy4life7741 on Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔═════════════════════════════════╗

"🇼​🇭​🇦​🇹​ 🇼​🇪​ 🇩​🇴​, 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇨​🇦​🇳​’🇹​ 🇱​🇪​🇦​🇷​🇳​ 🇹​🇭​🇮​🇸​​ 🇮​🇳​ 🇦​ 🇧​🇴​🇴​🇰​. 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇵​🇺​🇹​ 🇴​🇳​ 🇦​ 🇫​🇱​🇦​🇳​🇳​🇪​🇱​, 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇵​🇮​🇨​🇰​ 🇺​🇵​ 🇦​ 🇬​🇺​🇳​, 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇬​🇴​ 🇴​🇺​🇹​ 🇹​🇭​🇪​🇷​🇪​.
🇪​🇮​🇹​🇭​🇪​🇷​ 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇬​🇪​🇹​ 🇬​🇴​🇴​🇩​ 🇫​🇦​🇸​🇹​, 🇴​🇷​ 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇬​🇪​🇹​ 🇩​🇪​🇦​🇩​ 🇫​🇦​🇸​🇹​🇪​🇷​."

╚═════════════════════════════════╝
Crazy4life7741

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myndra » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:18 am

[code][/code]**Username**: Myndra
**Character's Name**: Windrover
**Nickname**: Rey
**What Herd?**: Terminus
**Age**: 18
**Breed**: Angloarabian
**Gender** Mare
**Looks**: Rey is a gracious and very petit grey, with long flowy mane and tail.
**Powers**: She can control wind, telepathic.
**Weaknesses**: She's very nervous and can't do her powers when stressed. Have a deep fear of drowning.
**Rank Wanted**: Tracker
**Mate/Crush**: Open
**History (Optional)**: Rey's mother abandoned her and her sister as a foals, so she's had to take care of her sister and can be very over protective and insecure.
She hasn't really found her self and what she wants to do with her life.
**Personality**: Nervous, stressed and protective
**Anything else? (Please state)**: Not really
Myndra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ash Breyer » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:57 am

Hazel_Horse_Official wrote:
Ash Breyer wrote:“Well because that’s my power” she said with a smile as she flicked her scales, she looked and sounded just like Raven. She began to read his thoughts “So your a mind reader?” Said Andrameta light heartedly “cool! I had always hoped to meet one” she said changing back to her original galaxy coat “This is how I really look, which I’m sure you know.” As she said it her face fell, she never liked the way she looked, since she didn’t have a normal coat some horses were known to call her a monster which is hurtful for anyone really. Her eyes flowed black for a moment before returning to the Blue they normally are.

Raven

"Oh well, that's interesting I've never meet a mare who has those abilities." He says in suprise "So your a mind reader? Cool! I had always hoped to meet one!" "Haha, yes I am. That and I can control dreams and drive people crazy, or influence there thoughts that way." He says in head head knowing she can hear it. "This is how I really look, which I'm sure you know." "Wow, you loom beautiful!" He says in honesty. Raven notices how in her body laughing didn't necessarily like her normal form "Do you not like your true self?" He asks politely as he thinks of how he doesn't like his either.

" I suppose not" She said lifting her head upwards a bit " Have you ever seen a horse like me? I look like...... I don't look normal, thats all." She flicked her tail slightly as her scales flipped, revealing the stars strung on her wings "You might say I'm a bit...... shiny" she said chuckling " I would much prefer to look like a normal horse, with a normal coat." she flicked her tail again, looking at the sky "That's why I change everyday, I could be anyone" she said with a smirk and a chuckle " I could do anything " she said looking back towards the pond " life's more fun that way, I can do whatever I want without consequence" she said it in such a way as she was up to no good, "Wanna get into some trouble?" she said with a smile, as trouble was her favorite thing to get into.
Ash Breyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazel_Horse_Official » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:50 am

" I suppose not" She said lifting her head upwards a bit " Have you ever seen a horse like me? I look like...... I don't look normal, thats all." She flicked her tail slightly as her scales flipped, revealing the stars strung on her wings "You might say I'm a bit...... shiny" she said chuckling " I would much prefer to look like a normal horse, with a normal coat." she flicked her tail again, looking at the sky "That's why I change everyday, I could be anyone" she said with a smirk and a chuckle " I could do anything " she said looking back towards the pond " life's more fun that way, I can do whatever I want without consequence" she said it in such a way as she was up to no good, "Wanna get into some trouble?" she said with a smile, as trouble was her favorite thing to get into.[/quote]

Raven

"Have you ever seen a horse like me?" She asked as if it was shameful. She lowered her head showing she was not proud of her gift. "I look like.... I don't look normal, that's all." Raven knew from his male senses he had to cheer her up "Well, look on the bright side, you can get into any trouble and never be caught. A lot of horses wish they had your abilities, in clueing me." He walked a bit closer, looked from side to side and then spoke in a low quite voice, "You wouldn't ever want to have my life. I would do anything to get rid of it." He said with a sigh. He didn't want get into it so he want back to "the bright side". "We can mope all we want tho and it's not gonna change." Andrameta's body language showed she agreed, but she didn't want to get "deep" into it, "You might say I'm a bit.... Shiny." They both laughed at that. "That's why I change everyday, I could be anyone." She chuckled with a slight smirk on her face "I could do anything." She glanced at the pond one more time. "Life's more fun that way, I can do what ever I want without consequences." Raven was really enjoying talking to her since he barely has "long" conversations with any horse, so he just listened to her. "You wanna get into some trouble?" Now that got him hyped. "Now your talkin'!". He thought "Could we actually—", but then remembered she can read minds, he didn't want to screw it all up, so he just kept his mouth shut as they walked down the small hill leading them away from the pond.
Last edited by Hazel_Horse_Official on Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hazel_Horse_Official
Hazel_Horse_Official

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emberwhisker » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:07 am

Username: Emberwhisker
Character's Name: Galaxia
What Herd?: N/A yet
Breed: Unknown
Looks:
[removed]
Powers:
Galaxia can stop time for a few hours and can control gravity (e.g. have no gravity or lots of gravity)
Weaknesses: She can only stop time for a few hours other wise it drains her and makes her vey weak
Rank Wanted: doesn't mind
Mate/Crush: open
Personality: Galaxia is a Kind, Loyal, sweet, and energetic mare. She loves to meet knew people and enjoys flying and running. She is the type of horse who listens to anyone if they need help.
Anything else? (Please state): None
Last edited by raey on Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: copyright infringement
Emberwhisker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gilen- just outside the forest

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:33 am

There was no stopping Gilen hit the ground landing on his right wing, a stab of pain ran through him. He yelled at the impact then it when dark.
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatchiriNeko » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:46 am

Emberwhisker wrote:Username: Emberwhisker
Looks:
[removed]
Powers:
Galaxia can stop time for a few hours and can control gravity (e.g. have no gravity or lots of gravity)
Weaknesses: She can only stop time for a few hours other wise it drains her and makes her vey weak
Personality: Galaxia is a Kind, Loyal, sweet, and energetic mare. She loves to meet knew people and enjoys flying and running. She is the type of horse who listens to anyone if they need help.

Accepted! Thanks so much for joining. Your character looks awesome!
Last edited by raey on Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: copyright infringement
NatchiriNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emberwhisker » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:05 am

Ƒяσѕтє∂ Ɓℓιѕѕ wrote:
Emberwhisker wrote:Username: Emberwhisker
Looks:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/greekmythology/images/0/00/Pegasus.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130905114151
Powers:

Accepted! Thanks so much for joining. Your character looks awesome!

Thank you very much! So can I start roleplaying straight away then?
Emberwhisker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crazy4life7741 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:18 am

☽♟𝐸𝒷𝑜𝓃𝓎♟☾

╔══════════════╗

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹕ Dᴇꜱᴛɪɴʏ Iꜱʟᴇꜱ ﹣ Aғᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ

Tᴀɢꜱ﹕ Oᴘᴇɴ

╚══════════════╝
Ebony Finally arrived back a the large tree shaped castle. She trotted down the path heading toward the large tree and although her body might have been on the ground, her mind wondered back to her time at the lake. Her thoughts were filled with the clouds and the sky, and the freedom of it all. It wasn't that she felt trapped here in Destiny Isles, in fact she enjoyed it here. The herd it self consisted of intelligent, strong mares and stallions. it was more that she felt like her true self when she was soaring above the world. She was abruptly pulled from her day dream and back into the present moment, she had bumped into something, or perhaps someone. "Your head is always in the clouds isn't it Ebony?" Ebony gazed up to see her father, Hadrian. A sheepish blush crept onto her face. "Sorry dad, i wasn't paying much attention." this caused the older stallion to chuckle, "You normally aren't. How was the lake?" he questioned moving to the side so Ebony could walk with him. She quickly fell into step, her eyes bright and child like as she explained her adventure to her father, "gosh it was just beautiful today dad, the water was warm the breeze was just right and the clouds... " she paused for a moment taking a deep breath and letting it out with a smile, " gosh fluffy as ever" The old stallion smiled listening to his daughter go on about her day, he let out a small sigh before speaking again, "You remind me so much of your mother." This comment made the conversation fall silent. The only sounds heard were the clicking of their hooves on the walk away and the rushing sound of the water falls that come from inside the castle. When they finally reached the entrance Ebony's father nudged her softy, "Ill see you at home later tonight?" "yeah dad ill see you." Ebony answered mindlessly as she started to walk away as her father continued inside the castle. all the while the comment her father had made echoed in her mind bouncing back and forth like a ball that had been kicked in a small room, "You Remind me so much of your mother." Ebony did not remember much of her mother, nothing more then what her father had told her, and that wasn't much. She had left them when Ebony was still a very young filly, no one talks about the reason, Ebony her self does not even know why she truly left. non the less Ebony continued on heading toward the shop here wings folded behind her, to hand over the food she had gathered before her detour to the lake. it was only now that she realized she had failed to mention the soaking wet mare at the lake to her father. Ill tell him about it when he gets home tonight, she thought to herself.
Last edited by Crazy4life7741 on Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔═════════════════════════════════╗

"🇼​🇭​🇦​🇹​ 🇼​🇪​ 🇩​🇴​, 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇨​🇦​🇳​’🇹​ 🇱​🇪​🇦​🇷​🇳​ 🇹​🇭​🇮​🇸​​ 🇮​🇳​ 🇦​ 🇧​🇴​🇴​🇰​. 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇵​🇺​🇹​ 🇴​🇳​ 🇦​ 🇫​🇱​🇦​🇳​🇳​🇪​🇱​, 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇵​🇮​🇨​🇰​ 🇺​🇵​ 🇦​ 🇬​🇺​🇳​, 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇬​🇴​ 🇴​🇺​🇹​ 🇹​🇭​🇪​🇷​🇪​.
🇪​🇮​🇹​🇭​🇪​🇷​ 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇬​🇪​🇹​ 🇬​🇴​🇴​🇩​ 🇫​🇦​🇸​🇹​, 🇴​🇷​ 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇬​🇪​🇹​ 🇩​🇪​🇦​🇩​ 🇫​🇦​🇸​🇹​🇪​🇷​."

╚═════════════════════════════════╝
Crazy4life7741

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatchiriNeko » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:26 am

༼༷ ħȺnŧȺsm Ɇɨđøłøn༷ ༽

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

"𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰 𝒂𝒎."

Nick ♃ Taz░Gender ♃ Male░Age ♃ 29░Mood ♃Restless░Tags ♃Open░

"𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒅."

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

"I'll see you later Taz!" The mare nickered from across the field, before turning and cantering away. The stallion's ears pinned for a moment, before he sighed. He began walking towards the village. Alright, time to look at this map. He reached to his side, pulling out of the satchel a small piece of paper. He dropped it, letting it slowly make it way to the ground. Placing the end of his left hood on one side, and using his muzzle to spread out the entirely- "Oh. Oh great. I have to walk through the village." In order to properly 'prove' his position, Taz was given something like a quest. One of the horses in the kingdom had hidden a small necklace. It was Taz's job to find that jewelry. His second test would be finding an actual horse. But for now, this was the first step. He growled to himself. "Alright,
to the village."

It was bustling with activity, horses everywhere. Some were simply passing through, others were small foals playing in the roads. Vendors stood at the sides, filling up the main pathways in an attempt to sell their items. Phantasm despised crowded areas. But, thanks to Blossy, he would not only have to stand in the very center of it all, but close his eyes, concentrate, and use his abilities. "Impossible." He mumbled.

Taz felt like he was being swallowed whole. Shoulders, heads, tails, you name it was constantly smacking him, biting him, pulling, pushing. He growled silently to himself, lowering his head. Sadly this only made things worse, he found the smell of the road was anything but pleasant, not to mention being kicked in the face was anything but flavorful. But it was better than his head raised, having to look at everythi- He stopped. Suddenly and abruptly. A few horses behind him yelled in frustration, before soon making their way around him. This was place, he felt it. He couldn't close his eyes, he didn't trust them enough to do it. Could he see with his eyes open? He had never done it before, but hey it was worth a shot. The stallion tried to calm his senses. He stood there for minutes, upon minutes, trying to tune everyone else out. He was under pressure alright. A few times he lost his patience, stomping his hoof and beginning to walk away. But for some reason, this challenge was somewhat important to him. So he waited, patiently.

Hours had passed. His legs began to quiver, and he was hungry. But the stallion still stood, waiting, that he would sense even a spark of what he was looking for. It was then,thankfully, that it happened. A white image, much like a skeleton but without its more dominant physical form was walking. It was walking through the village. This was the 'soul' form of the horse he was looking for. His eyes widened. "Finally!" He shouted, before beginning after it. He no longer payed attention to any of the villagers, he was now bumping into them over and over, desperate to follow the vision past.

He stopped, at the entrance to the village, watching as the image headed away from the forest, and through a creek to the northeast. Wow, I never would of thought of that. Let it be clear, Taz is no tracker. He hasn't had an ounce of experience of tracking in his life. A tracker would know the scent of the horse he was looking for, he would follow his tracks, he would make educated guesses, he would follow his gut. Taz, on the other hand, was cheating. With the correct amount of concentration, the stallion is able to view the inner soul of a horse, any horse, even without the horses actual presence. The spark of his abilities started when he was a young foal. He was seeing 'ghosts' at night, outside of his bedroom window. He would run to his mother, scared and terrified. She said it was only nightmares, but as Taz soon found out- he was seeing the souls of horses that he knew. His neighbors (pun not intended), who had earlier that day been walking to and fro, in front of his house. Even though they were now in their beds, asleep, when he concentrated enough, he could see where they gone, what they had done. In a way, he could see a horses past. Not their memories, and has to be where they have once been to see them, but still an interesting thing indeed. When his mother died, he saw her soul leave the house. He had followed her, only for her to disappear, fading away into nature. His powers were not limited to just this of course, but he didn't know the extent.

I wish I could turn invisible, or like enter a ghost realm or something. But ghosts don't exist. I know that now. Suddenly remembering his task at hand, and not paying attention to his surroundings, the stallion leaped forward. Running at full speed to watch up with his current target, but- **CRASH** The stallion shook his head, trying to find his bearings. He was on the ground, with a rather nasty cut in his leg. He looked up. He had run into a mare. She had run into him, he concluded. He quickly, and not so gracefully, stood. His head raised, trying to gain sight of the stallion he had been following. But his concentration had been broken, it was gone. All those hours wasted. "WOW! JUST WOW!" He began pacing, muttering to himself, thoroughly angry. "You could of run into anyone else! But it just had to be me huh?! He rudely, and rather unjustly growled. He stared at the other, who appeared to still be on the ground. "For your information, you just stopped something incredible from happening. My job. And now, who KNOWS if I'll be able to find him again! You...you...IDIOT!" He had been taught from birth to always respect mares. That no matter what, to treat them with respect and diligence. But Taz had given up many of his morales long ago, when his mother died. The only mare he treated with respect now, was Blossy. "Cheap mare." He muttered, before turning and limping, attempting to walk outside of the village.
NatchiriNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me