Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby startail;; » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:01 pm

Alopencia(Alo)| female hunter | location: outskirts or territory | mentions: Crow & Tasha | tags: open

Alopencia frolicked happily in a circle. She hummed loudly. The sounds of birds and other creatures were overwhelming, she was used to it. She danced, bounding like a deer and then awkwardly hoping from foot to foot. Swaying from side to side, she was happy. Alo supposed she should head back thinking 'hmm... I wish I could fly like Crow and Tash.' She started to dance in a silly way back to the camp grounds. She didn't get far till she heard(saw) a hare. Alo immediately chased it, it was a wild chase. Whisking around corners, snaps of jaws and dirt flying. In the end, the hare got away. It made Alopencia growl with anger. She continued back to the camp.

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby garnet. » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:19 pm

Crow lifted off of the ground, his deep raven wings stroking the sky as he flew. There really was no feeling quite like it. It was as if he were part of the wind, at one with the natural world. He soon snapped out of this though, as he spotted a flock of birds. They were quite large and looked as if they would make a tasty meal! He swooped down and captured one in his mouth, and anothef between his front paws. He quickly soared to the ground to make a quick end of them. He suddenly saw a hare running past, and heard a familiar growl.

“Alopencia?” He queried, calling out loudly. “Is that you?”
Image Image Image
ImageImage
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:19 pm

Alan - 2 years - Healer - Tags;Open
He huffs, still mad about not being able to fall asleep and entered the medicine den, his senses dulled by sleep. He checked the medicine supplies to see some low. He groaned 'Another thing I have to do today'. He looked around the cave double checking to make sure no one was here, smelling deeply. Some wolves liked to come here and hide from him for fun. The first time it happened, Alan was so scared that he actually yelped. He was extremely angry then, his paws glowed from the anger, ready to run at full speed at the wolf. Of course, he let it go eventually, he loved everyone to much to stay too angry.
(Edit: Eep, I didn't see Elysian's post, sorry >.<)
Last edited by Lucky_Gray on Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:24 pm

Natasha(Tasha) | Female | Huntress | Kin: Finnigain(Finn) | Crush: Open PM me | Mate: Open PM me | Location: Camp | Tags: Crow Alo

She swooped above the flock the dove down, swiping a bird in her jaws. She looked down as she noticed Crow's attention shift.

" Oh hey Alo! Didn't see ya there! Watcha doin?"
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:39 pm

Alopencia(Alo)| female hunter | location: territory | mentions: Alan | tags: Crow and Tasha

Alopencia heard a familiar sound through much louder. The flapping of wing up above her. Her name was called, she arched her neck back yelling ''Yup, and a pesky bunny just outran me.'' she said this with a laugh. ''ay Tasha, hows it going up there? i was just um.. doing nothing'' she was subtlely pissed that she couldn't fly. She took in the beautiful wings of Crow, not that Tasha's weren't just Crows were more pleasant to her. ''I'm going to be heading back to the camp, where are you guys going?'' she wanted to tag along,
but also kinda wanted to hang in the camp. She wanted to hang out with Alan but if she could be with Crow, 'Anyday'

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:45 pm

Natasha(Tasha) | Female | Huntress | Kin: Finnigain(Finn) | Crush: Open PM me | Mate: Open PM me | Location: Camp | Tags: Crow Alo

"It's pretty ok up here." She replied. "We were just going out on a hunt." She said with a freindly tone. "Sorry about that rabbit. There's got to be several more around here and I bet soon that annoying thing will meet an end." She said with a chuckle.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby garnet. » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Crow thought for a moment and grinned softly. “We’re hunting actually, and maybe having some eyes on the ground might help... We can direct you to any nearby land pret, and you can spot bird flocks, and help us finish them off?” He suggested gently.
Image Image Image
ImageImage
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:06 pm

Alopencia(Alo)| female hunter | location: territory | mentions: Alan | tags: Crow and Tasha

Alopencia noded and said with a smile ''sounds good, I might not be very helpful though.'' She felt oddly happy at Crows words, so soft and sweet. She likes how he said his words. It was almost opposite of the way she talked. She smiled at him with a showing teeth nervous smile(what ever this this is).

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:20 pm

Mara - 2 years - Fighter - Tags; Open

Mara stalked out of her den, growling at anything she could. She was in a particularly bad mood, for she couldn't find the weak omega around. She went to the prey pile and snorted at the thought of eating some of the food there. She was above eating food that the bottom feeders ate. She sprinted off to the woods to catch some fresh food that won't be contaminated by weak wolves. 'Soon, I'll be surrounded by smarter and stronger wolves. Wolves like me!' she thought proudly. 'But first, I need to get rid of the threat'. Mara smiled at the thought of protecting her fellow wolves. She would be noticed, and loved.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:52 pm

Kylie I Female I Beta I Tags: Alan, Finnagin, Gaia.

“ I wouldn’t let her in if I didn’t trust her would I?” Kylie replied sharply. Finnagin was getting on her nerves. “Last I checked, I told you to back off. Just because you like Vera doesn’t mean that your going to be in charge of me anytime soon.” Kylie said rather tired of this argument. Finnagin didn’t know that Kylie knew he liked Veratrum, but she always had a knack for noticing different behaviour around other wolves. “ALAN, WAIT UP!!!” Kylie shouted out to Alan, before running towards him. “Alan meet Gaia.” “Her healing ability’s are astonishing.”
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me