Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • new + accepti

Postby Alpha_Cat » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:52 am

Blue

Blue dragged the deer closer th the pack grounds, finally she got it to the right area and dropped it near the food pile “anybody want some fresh deer?” She called out to anyone who was listening “If not I’m honing to have some myself.” She stated, before looking around realizing that she said that really quietly and she just took s bite for herself because the deer just looked too good not to.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hiya! I'm Nadilee or better know as Alpha_Cat around here.
I love chicken smoothie and roleplaying
on this lovely site. I mainly stick to human
and canine roleplays
but I'm always open to new ideas.
Instagram

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:55 am

Alessa blindly rushed through the woods, not even bothering to check where she was. She was far off the trail she had taken earlier and found herself smack-dab in the middle of the wolf pack's territory. After finally figuring out where she was, Alessa pinned her ears back. The scent of fresh deer was close by, as was the blood from it. Not wanting to pass out in foreign territory, Alessa tried to retrace her steps.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:32 am

Alfie noticed the sound of paw steps running franticlly and he knew it had to be the animal who lost its toy. He tried calling out but his voice was muted by the toy in his jaw that was gently carried. He ran after the scent hearing a whimper. Finally spotting the dog he dropped the toy at his paws. “Is, this yours?” He asked as nicely as possible noting she seemed frightened by something.

North sighedas she got up figuring if she was full her odd craving of squirrel would go away. “I’ll have some.” She padded over to the deer and tore a piece of it’s leg off and brought it to her den to eat.

Sully made his way to the warehouse where he went inside and dropped the streak nicely in the pile. He panted a little as his telekinesis can make easily tired. “That should be enough for puppies I hope.”

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:44 am

Alessa jumped a bit as Alfie approached her. She was a little taller than he was, but that didn't mean he couldn't win in a fight. Seeing that he dropped Scarlett at her paws, she swiftly picked up the toy and put her on her back. "T-thank you..." she stuttered. She looked around to make sure the adults weren't about to pounce on her.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:58 am

“Your welcome, I’m Alfie, what’s your name?” He liked making new friends. She seemed harmless to the pack but he hoped no wolf saw him or he’d be scolded and she’d be chased out. Carson couldn’t find Alfie but he knew he was alright. The pup never got into mischief often which was good and he trusted the pup wouldn’t go far.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:01 am

Alessa took a deep breath to calm her nerves. He was friendly and she didn't really feel threatened by him, per say, just his pack mates. "A-Alessa..." she finally said, "My name is Alessa. T-thank you for rescuing Scarlett." The pup flicked her tail a little as she studied him over. "You were... hunting rabbits, weren't you?" she asked, slightly tilting her head.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:15 am

Alfie smiled at the pup and dipped his head “Your welcome.” He found it odd she named the toy, or if that was the kind of toy it was, a ‘scarlett’ toy. He brushed the thought from his mind. “How did you know?” He asked curiously. He wondered if she saw him or if rabbit was on his fur somehow. She did seem a little wet, was she swimming? Then as he smelled his from where he was he smelled fish. She must of been fishing at the lake when he was out hunting rabbits.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:20 am

"I saw you at the rabbit's burrow..." she answered softly, giving a nod, "I uh... was picking berries and didn't know if your parents were nearby. I wasn't sure if I was on your territory or not." Alessa looked around once more before looking to Alfie again. "I was trying to get back to the lake." she explained, "My um... adoptive father was there fishing."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:30 am

“I can take you back there if you want so your with your Father.” He told her. “Cmon I’ll show you the way.” He padded towards the direction of the lake. He did want to play with her, but he didn’t want to risk a wolf spotting him and her and doing anything.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:33 am

Alessa got onto her paws and followed right behind Alfie. "T-thanks..." she said softly, "I uh, kinda got lost. I'm not good at tracking." The pup continued to look back every once in a while, making sure they weren't being followed. It wasn't that she didn't trust Alfie, she just didn't trust the adult wolves. Alessa considered herself to be a dog, even though there was a high chance of her being part wolf.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me