the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Postby ilhdc7 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:56 am

kondor - male - hatchling - lightning & thunder & fire
loc ; in the nesting ground area thingy, tags ; everyone

the sturdy male found his way out of his egg a few minutes later than the others, but that was because he had been laid later then them. his sky blue eyes turned and examined everyone around him. he noticed that one female was seeming to take charge, named Quince, he instantly didn't like her. her dark colors and small zaps made a rumble form in his throat, the beginnings of his thunderous abilities. he made a humph sound and backed away, choosing not to start a fight. he would have rather himself take charge, but now that she did he would allow her to hold the reins. he saw the small lithe dragon named moon introduce herself. she was more his type of dragon to associate with.

he fluttered his wings, testing the strength and prowess that they already held within the strong fibers. there was a small perch a few feet away, and kondor crouched, leaping forward to beat his wings and land on it. he wasn't even airborne, but only using his legs, yet it felt like a small accomplishment. he finally decided to speak and with as few words as possible, he rumbled out his name, "Kondor." He didn't care if anybody noticed or acknowledged him, he just needed to make sure his voice actually worked.
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:27 am

Moon; Tags: Everyone(mainly Kondor.)

Moon raised her head, glancing over at the new voice. Slowly she sat up, scanning his face and form, but unlike Lukas or Quince she was unable to read his mood or pain. 'Perhaps my powers mess with that..'. Quickly shaking off the thoughts she spoke to the new dragon. "Hello Kondor.. I'm sure you know of my name, correct?"
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:12 pm

loc ; in the nesting ground area thingy, tags ; everyone/mainly moon

He looked up to meet the eyes of the female dragon who had called herself moon, "Of course. You are Moon." He drew his body up to as large as he could make it, trying to seem big and strong as she was above him on a ledge. He felt a pressure at his head but quickly pushed back, making lightning come out his nose in a small bust. His eyes widened in surprise and he didn't know what to do.
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:08 pm

Moon; Tags: Everyone(mainly Kondor.)

Moon blinked, her tail swishing silently. She parted her jaws and the back of her throat glowed a bright purple, she then clamped her mouth shut, allowing a small puff of smoke to appear from her nose. She gave a soft purr, tilting her head at him. "Eletric." She gave Quince a teasing glance. " at least I get to know that without nearly getting barbecued.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:32 pm

Quince/Tags: Everyone

Quince gave a quick look away, "Guess so, I kinda, um.. Nearly burnt you to death.. Apologies.." She had to take a moment to remember what had happened. She watched as Moon walked away, taking a look at Kondor as lightning burst out of his nose. She let out a soft chuckle, "I'm not any better with mine." She spoke softly.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:19 pm

Lukas//tags: everyone

Lukas merely sniffed and narrowed his eyes at Moon at her comment about his being rock-brained. There was entirely no context to the insult; if it were about his dismissal of her suspicious behaviour then he could easily defend himself by saying that he didn't want to pick fights. If it was about his questions, then based on her own responses afterwards, they were in a nest. of course they were in a nest. They were baby dragons. "I meant what we were doing here. It's clear that none of us are actually related, and a random cave deep in the ground won't sustain us very long resource-wise." He pointed out, his emotionless voice welding an edge of obviousness to it. The tiger striped dragon regarded the other with a thoughtful but otherwise void stare, finally breaking it to turn to the other two dragons who had begun to speak. Lukas himself was tired of speaking- aloud, at least. That made it easy for him to sit on his haunches and silently watch the other dragons' interactions, his teal glare shifting to each as they spoke.

Watching the introductions and discoveries of their new powers seemed to bore the young imperial after only moments, and after getting up and stretching like a dog, he flapped out his wings and slunk over to one of the cave walls. He had discovered a small opening underneath that breathed cool air into the otherwise stuffy cavern, though it was much too small for a dragon to get through. Still Lukas tried to identify it, first by sliding his talons underneath and then by trying to move his snout there to sniff. Perhaps, if he somehow pried his elf underneath, he could scratch at it to make it bigger? Even if it didn't lead to food, it was bound to give the dragonette a some more room to explore.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:09 pm

Moon; Tags: Everyone

Moon glanced at Lukas, her eyes narrowed as she glared at him. "That leads-" She stopped, twitching an ear before glancing away. "Nevermind." She looked at Quince, she only blinked at her remark before looking at Kondor, She didn't speak to the young dragon. Standing she moved back from the edge, again curling up with her tail around her form. She had her back to them again and she looking at a wall. 'What use am I if I keep hiding the truth, a group is supposed to work as a team, not spies.'. Her eyes narrowed at the thought and she grumbled under her breath, her throat heated up for a moment before dying down again. 'Why am I not more open with them? I control myself, so why can't I bring myself to trust them?'
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:55 am

loc ; in the nesting ground area thingy, tags ; everyone

he wondered why everyone seemed so eager to explore the world. this was their first home, and their birth place. if they were to leave here then they might not be able to find their way back. Kondor realized that his first looked at Quince didn't reveal the image that he had originally thought. she seemed nice. Kondor watched Moon get slightly worked up before he started to chip in, "If someone wants to figure out where it goes, doesn't matter to me. I'm gonna stay here and get a better hold on my powers." He shrugged and looked at Moon, shrugging again. He glanced at Quince then addressed her, "You have lightning?"
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:01 am

Moon; Tags: Everyone

Moons eyes narrowed slightly and she felt a burst of anger overcome her. Raising her head she glared silently at Kondor, then Lukas. She didn't look at Quince though. "Oh yes" she hissed sarcastically. "Lets all go explore the broken bone path, that sounds like a wonderful idea!" She rose her voice at the end into a sarcastically happy note. Lashing her tail she rested her head on her paws, glaring at nothing.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:10 am

Lukas//tags: everyone

Lukas pulled himself out and sat up rigidly, thrusting his head back to meet Moon's glare with his own, cold and calm as he did so. "What broken bone path?" He hissed immediately, an emotionless sting to his voice. Rising to his full height and swivelling his head around to peer at the edges of the cave, he didn't see any obvious signs of one. He had watched Moon hatch as well, so little exploration of her own could have been done. Sniffing and spitting out a shard of ice to his side, he stretched out his wings and beat the air, successfully becoming airborne in place for a few moments before landing again. Even with the lengthened height he could not see through the darkness on the other side of the cave, though as far as he knew none of the other dragons had attempted to explore it. 'Besides, even if here were one, we need to find a way to get out of here. I don't know about the rest of you but I need food.' This was sent telepathically to any dragons around him listening, though it seemed without care of the others' opinions.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me