=~A New World~= (dead)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: =~A New World~= OPEN

Postby mango marmalade,, » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:56 am

Caltor was breathing heavily when he stopped for a rest break on a tree. I really can't keep this pace up... he thought. But I guess I'm gonna have to! And with that he took off again, flying faster than before. Must*pant* get *pant*there.. he mentally yelled at himself. Suddenly, he noticed the Museum in the distance. "Yes!" he cried aloud, "Now let's go find that shop keeper!" and he alighted on the steps and hurriedly walked into the building.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:21 am

Jager halted his pursuit to consider the consequences of allowing Caltor to continue. So many things could go wrong, all because Jager hesitated. With an irritated growl, he soared after the phoenix. He followed him into the museum on the ground to avoid suspicion.

farewell, cs. selling all my pets for art
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:49 am

Caltor stopped to take a few breaths, on the side of the hallway. the museum was so big, how would he ever find that darn shop keeper? Suddenly, he saw two signs, both of them going in the same direction One said, "Council Of Elder ; Meetings", and the other said "Museum Donation Drop-Off." He headed in that direction as quickly as possible.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:19 am

Jager scoffed. Of course. They're trying to make a quick buck. Must've snagged a few stones from the tourists. Cloud wouldn't want me to take him down for that... Right..? He decided to continue to follow Caltor, just in case he attempts to sell something illegal. Even the Museum has an underground market. He continued on, ignoring the occasional gasp from someone with the Sight or surprised by empty space having mass. He even ignored the odd yet familiar scent of burning soulstone (Burning soulstone is the equivalent of near-ignited gunpowder). [Mweeheehee, I have a plan...]

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:30 am

[*gasp* What could that plan be...]
Caltor shuffled causualy through the lines of people waiting to donate something, and looked up and down to see if he could see the shop keepr. No sign of him [kinda waiting for CrazyAmy...] yet. He continued to move up and down the lines. he then saw what looked like a familiar sparkle coming from inside a see-through bag that held all the accepted items. The bag had a sign that said, "VALUABLE ITEMS! DO NOT TOUCH" on it. "That has to be it!' Caltor exclaimed before realizing people were starting at him. 'Uhh... Sorry folks!" he said wit a false cheeriness as he made his way towards the bag.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:53 am

(I'll wait for Amy too, and I PM'ed them too, so hopefully they'll be on soon! 'w')
But for now...

It's almost time... The creature slunk out of the backroom, careful to keep his... Items... Hidden from public view. Most of them were already set, and once the first one went off, the whole Museum was coming down... A sly smirk formed on his face, wrinkling the gauze over his eye as the other gazed at the vague spiritual form of the highest royal guard.. Soon... Very, very soon...
Last edited by eckvanet. on Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:48 am

Icelenia watched the fray from a rooftop. She saw a Phoenix flying like a manic. Iceleina saw a dragon flying towards the museum with a strange bag with something looking heavy.
-------
Rajah felt like he was being followed. He flapped his wings a bit faster. Rajah saw the museum wasn't that far by this point. He was determined not to be arrested for possessing the illegal moonrock.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:09 am

(Thanks, Amy!)
Jager began to speculate what the odd phoenix was doing. He felt odd, as if something was about to go very, very wrong. In a moment of determination, Jager became visible and stood before the panicking phoenix.
"Very sorry to stop you, sir, but may I ask why you're searching so frantically?" he said in a semi-smooth voice, hoping Caltor doesn't run.

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:55 pm

[Who could that new character be?! Oh, it's getting interesting... ;)]
Caltor looked up, startled at the spirit. So this was the thing that was following me, he thought. He had an odd feeling on the back f his mind, as if something was going to happen or something. "Oh... I...um... misplaced something. yeah! I misplaced... a... rock. Yes. It was my grandmothers rock, and it looks like moon rock! Yes!" Suddenly, while he was talking, he looked down, and saw a rock that was... Exactly what he had said he was looking for. Fake moon rock. "C'MON!" He shouted, then hurriedly tried to correct himself. "Sorry, I was just excited that i found it! Bye!" And with that, he rushed off, towards the doors to exit the museum. But then he noticed something. Outside, through the window, he could see... he could see... The shop keeper! Yes! Finally, he had found that elusive bird! Now, he would just wait inside for him. [I was about to have Caltor go and straight up take the rock, but that would mean leaving the museum, and that would also mean missing the surprise you were planning, so he's gonna stay! ;)]
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:20 am

Jäger moved to stop Caltor. The least he should do for this... Suspicious creature... Is check the actuality of the illegal stone.However, just as he opened his beak to speak, an explosion rang out. The Museum shook from the blast, the rumbling sound dancing with the terrified screams of citizens and Elites. A one-eyed wolf sprinted across the area, setting off more bombs. Jäger leapt towards the wolf silently, catching it's tail in his claws. They growled at him and threw a grey powder at the spirit's eyes, temporarily blinding him. Jäger soon noticed that the tail in his claws was no longer attached to the criminal. Rather, the wolf was a few feet away and throwing what seemed to be a sparking substance of some sort at Jäger's face.
(Oki doke, go check the character forum to see the criminal, he's on the last page on the top >:3)
Last edited by eckvanet. on Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me