the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Postby drift. » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:15 am

@Angel
I'm not, my forms are on 37?

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:17 am

(Not I either, Page 18?)
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:38 am

I will see too it that everyone's characters are added, the owner is away right now i believe, as they haven't been on in a while, as far as ive checked!

I probably wont be as active for the next few days, because im very busy, sorry! ;-;
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:48 am

(Jupiter is not, and his form with with my others on page two)

Jupiter//tags: Kasatka, group

The golden dragon held the crystal and examined the cut more, leaning in to peer at it before offering it to Kastka. "It did when I first cut it, but now..." With his growing excitement the energised orb of light flew quicker around him, almost like a large halo- though it suddenly froze midair and spun in place. Jupiter himself was not paying attention to it, as his eyes had caught Kas' glare and was now squinting a bit himself. "Useful? It's that and more." He commented a bit enthusiastically, though now a bit quieter than his normal speech. Lowering his voice to a whisper, he glanced to where she had and looked back to her. "Did... Something happen?" There was an air of curiousity around him as he almost instantly calmed himself. The brass-hued reptile kept himself poised so that it was more obvious that he was staring at Kasatka, though could very much see the small group from his peripheral vision.

___

Thorin//tags: Group

Thorin nodded to both suggestions thrown into the conversation, both about meeting the other two more earthly-related-scaled dragons. "Yes, I myself smell more blood, though it's not enough to pinpoint where it is..." He dragged off the 's' sound as he glanced over to the two briefly. What Corky had said about a crystal had claimed Thor's attention thanks to his hoarding instincts, but was interrupted by a shout from Sephtis. He looked back to see him and Lynn, though Lynn looked a bit startled and confused. Only half listening to Aphrodite with his eyes still on the blue dragon and Sephtis' perching and changing colour, the dragon nodded. "Yeah, that's a good point. I'll go check on her and ask, then... I'll be right back." With that Thorin gave a distracted nose bump to both of them and half-galloped over to the blue reptile. "Lynn? Are you okay? What happened? Seph? Where'd ya go?" Thorin frantically nudged Ly's cheek with his muzzle a few times before taking a step away and staring at the place he saw Sephtis dissapear to for movement. "Sephtis? Why are you hiding?" The core dragon's voice sounded more curious and worried than accusing, though he supposed that with Septhis and Lynn must have had a harsh conversation with his words. "And don't take anything she said too personally... I'm sure she's just a bit grumpy that you told us to shut up before..."
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:01 am

Kasatka
Crystalline Dragon ~ Female ~ Location; Main Cave ~ Tagging; Jupiter
Kasatka shrugged, "I don't think so." she murmured, replying to his last question he asked. She didn't want to explain that she was glaring at the dark shaded dragon corky. He rubbed her the wrong way, though he seemed happy and cheery it still made her uneasy. Clearing her throat, Kasa changed the subject, "Uh... What do you mean, and more?" she croaked, bumping her snout against when she abruptly looked up at his orb. I wonder why it does such strange, random things. she once again shuddered, causing another crystal to plink to the cave floor. With a small growl of curiosity, the juvenile female looked at the crystal for a moment before deciding to lean over and pick it up. "I suppose I should keep the one's that fall out." she muttered, holding the pretty jewel/scale close.
(I'm going to have her scales so they work once(one injury) and then become useless, so what they just did will be a splurge X3)

Makani
Spyro Knock-off ~ Male ~ Location: Egg, Open ~ Tagging: Thorin, Aphrodite
Corky smelled the blood as well, a small growl like purr escaping his throat when the male bumped noses with him. He turned to afro and sniffed at her wound. It didn't look too deep, but it seemed that it was a wound that could get infected easily.

hey! im drift
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:11 am

Lynn: tags; Thorin//Sephtis

Lynn looked at Thor, relieved to see a familiar face again, though it turned fairly quickly to confusion. "I-? I spoke to him? when..?" she tilted her head at him before looking up at the place the dragonette vanished in. Shaking her head, she twitched an ear, looking back at Thorin with a confused look.

Septhis: tags; Thorin//Lynn

Septhis used his jagged claws to move as silently as possible across the roof, watching the two on the floor looking for him, he felt guilty, he hadn't meant to brainwash Lynn of him, but at the same time, he was thankful he did, he was now on a corner of the cavern, watching them in silence, if they called him once more, perhaps.. just perhaps, he'd show himself again. 'wait.. when did I give them my name?...'
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:58 am

Aphrodite/Tags Corky

Aphrodite lays down calmly and waits for Thor. Feeling confusion from over where Thor, Lynn and Steph are she huffs in disappointment, wishing she could be there too. Turning back to Corky, she whispered to him, "How bad does the cut look? Lynn said it looked really bad and Thor said it was pretty shallow, whats your opinion on it?"
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:39 am

Jupiter//tags: Kasatka

(Okay! c:)

Jupiter eased up a tiny bit at Kasatka's reassurance that nothing had happened, though he did wonder about the glare. Perhaps it was a trick of the light? It was fairly dark after all... The dragon neatly placed the crystal on the ground in front of them again, reclaiming his front talon as his companion asked a question. "More, as in, they aren't good just for healing. They seem durable too, and sharp, so you have good defenses, and they look neat." He commented, standing up to try standing on his newly-healed foot. Sure enough it was perfectly fine. The golden globe had started to slowly float around once more at Jupiter's changed attitude and he grinned with amusement when he saw Kas following it with her eyes. At the 'plink' though, the metallic beast looked down to a second scale. "Another? I hope they don't fall out too quickly..." He moved his claws to slide the first scale towards its owner.

___

Thorin//tags: Group

Thorin called out for the colour-shifter once more, but stopped suddenly at Lynn's words. "Wh-what? Earlier, when we were playing around and he told us to shut up? And just now it seemed like you two... Did you hit your head or something?" The metallic dragon grew quietly panicked, standing as still as a statue. He thought for another moment, finally turning back around and searching the ceiling of the cave. "Seph... Sephtis? You there?" The drake looked almost as if he were forged by metal himself at that moment, with the soft glow from his magma-veins and his stillness. "Are you okay?" The dragon eventually spoke again, his lack of knowledge not putting the other reptile at fault.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:33 am

Lynn: tags; Thorin//Sephtis

Lynn narrowed her eyes at him. "I'm not that stupid Thorin." She looked up at the cavern roof, scanning it silently. "I don't understand.. I.. I never saw him.. all I remember was us joking for a while, then we fell asleep, and now I'm here..." She looked at Thorin, fear in her eyes. Her head whipped around to see the dragonette that She had, somehow, met before standing a few metres away from them.

Septhis: tags; Thorin//Lynn

Sephtis hesitated, 'if I get yelled at I'm leaving.' Flicking out his forked tongue, he changed his scales to a dark midnight purple with small white dots scattered around his form like stars in the night sky, his underbelly was a dark charcoal grey, his eyes were a striking orange, silently he glided down to the ground, landing behind them, he stayed where he was, a few metres away, his tail flicking through the air silently, he made himself known by clearing his throat.

Last edited by Stargazingwithbees on Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me